LGBTQ+ CLUB ☁️ v.2

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • The only one of those I know is Warriors

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

• Okiedoke

Shall we make a new thread or just go to PMs?

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

• Sounds good

• GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!

I feel like crap

I never sleep

I'm an insomniac

• That's weird xD I don't want my feet touched either. I don't really like being touched unless my mom or dad are being nice to me, but if it's one of my siblings I might feel annoyed. xD

Would anyone like to rp or something? I'm a lil' borb xD

I NEED NEW RPSSSSSS

“Show how much power your beauty has over the gentle heart”

10-8-17

• tru tru!! Did tou know that theres rumors of the white lion from the original, showing up in S5. I have the feeling Lotor might be the one piloting and im ??? Bc nobody knew the pilot or its just gonna bam, come out of nowhere when the team is struggling

×××

|| art shop;; follow me~! + trad & digital art + free + self-run ||

×××

tumblr_inline_nw4f8hX6sV1ts2z4s_540.jpg

×××
    || jikai toji horrel;; male + polycom. and homosexual + 941+ years + hellhound (king) + arcyr of the hinterlands + attack in white ||

×××

• Hey guys guess what. I took and ordered a new laptop Thursday and wasn't expecting it until Monday but i got it today SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

YX1VntW.png

• that's awesome, Hobo!! Congrats!!

OMG VENTURE THAT'S AMAZING I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT WAS A THING IN THE ORIGINAL VOLTRON. HHH IT WOULD BE COMPLETELY PERFECT IF LOTOR PILOTED IT AND THEN HE'D PROBABLY HAVE TO JOIN THE TEAM AND IT WOULD BE FUNNY EVERYONE TRYING TO GET USED TO HIM X'DD

art above by SmolToxin on YouTube!

QOTuKda.png

art above by Crocodice on Flight Rising!

YX1VntW.png

Arty.png

• thats lit magi

But yeah <3 he'll still use them to get what he needs. I think something happens to one of the lions and pilots and the white lion takes the place//

×××

|| art shop;; follow me~! + trad & digital art + free + self-run ||

×××

tumblr_inline_nw4f8hX6sV1ts2z4s_540.jpg

×××
    || jikai toji horrel;; male + polycom. and homosexual + 941+ years + hellhound (king) + arcyr of the hinterlands + attack in white ||

×××