LGBTQ+ CLUB ☁️ v.2

Come check out our Purple Prose Contest! Top three winners get an accolade!
The winners of Hollow Knight are: Tasosew and Rose Petals!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Factorio! Read the announcement on how to enter.
The winners for the March Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Swiftcream! and Art didn't have any submissions this time! Hopefully we'll get more participation this time around!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out April's CDC!
The winners of Factorio are: Argon and Sir Moneybags!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for PC Building Simulator Read the announcement on how to enter.
  • He woke up at 11:16 pm after sleeping for over five hours

Also, we are two hours away from each other, or I would have been asleep right next to him

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

• HI GUYS! I'm currently drinking homemade chocolate milk and listening to kpop. I was supposed to see my boyfriend and walked all the way to his house.....but he was sick and now I can't do my late valentines day thing today really dissapointed.

How are you guys?

Love is just a word, until some one gives it a meaning.

No one is ever truly alone. No one is ever truly lost. Everyone has a spirit guide, you just have to know where to find them.

• Sorry about that Pumpkin!! D= Hope he feels better soon and you can do your late valentine's thing =)

I'm okay, thanks ^w^

art above by Crocodice on Flight Rising!

YX1VntW.png

Arty.png

"Oh, there's a bunch of stuff in there!! I'm running! [...] A bunch of mobs are having a pool party!!"

--Joshua Jones aka YouTube Josh

• Sorry to hear that pumpkin

YX1VntW.png

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

• My tablet is barely hanging on. It's been on 1% for almost 30 minutes now.

50%: Whoaaaaa we're halfway there

1% WHOAAAAA LIVING ON A PRAAAYER

I'm such a random person

I hardly ever stick to topic

There's a word for this, I know there is, but I can't remember

I just pop in at random and go HEY GUYS WASSUP AIGHT TALK TO YA LATER

• XDD lol you're cool Black I like you lots!

Hey, check this out! Gay cat bois <33

dw they get a happy ending together ;-)

YX1VntW.png

Arty.png

"Oh, there's a bunch of stuff in there!! I'm running! [...] A bunch of mobs are having a pool party!!"

• HELLO

• Today was dressup day at school so I am in my vintage 1950's dress and my shoes and they are killing my feet.

No one is ever truly alone. No one is ever truly lost. Everyone has a spirit guide, you just have to know where to find them.

• I have small feet so my shoes are small and I hate HATE heels :(

• That sucks

My toe is infected :D

Time to CUT IT OFF

No it'll be better soon

I hope your feet feel better soon

• I hope your toe is ok!!!!! I just hate feet in general lol

• My toe will be fine. It's had worse infections before XD

Oh my geez

That reminds me

My boyfriend likes touching feet but I hate having my feet touched 0.0

• That's weird xD I don't want my feet touched either. I don't really like being touched unless my mom or dad are being nice to me, but if it's one of my siblings I might feel annoyed. xD

Would anyone like to rp or something? I'm a lil' borb xD

YX1VntW.png

Arty.png

• He's the only person I let touch me

I've come to expect negativity if anyone else touches me, but he's never hurt me, never pretended to hurt me

The worst thing he's done is wipe his hand on my neck (after licking it) because I wouldn't stop making goat noises XD

We were skating, too, and I suck at skating, but he's pretty frickin good, so I couldn't do anything to stop him

He would just circle like a shark and then go in for the kill

Also yes I am up for roleplaying

• XD oh nu that's icky!

Cool! :o what do you want to roleplay?

YX1VntW.png

Arty.png

• It didn't bother me, really. Kind of enjoyed it.

I'm good with almost anything, really. Make a suggestion and it'll probably be a yes.