LGBTQ+ CLUB ☁️ v.2

The Inventory Trading functionality has launched into beta! See the announcement here!
The winner of the Civilization VI giveaway is Hanzo! Our next giveaway is Okami HD! See the announcement for more info!
This week's "Let's Watch!" will be on Thursday, February 22th! We'll be watching Finding Dory!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY EE!! Congratulations you're an adult!! -tackle hugs- What do you want? I can make you a little present!! (I can draw lol) silvester.

I keep saying gender instead of sexuality and I think that's wrong somebody smak that habit out of me xD

• an "adult"

i don't think i'm mature enough to be a real one tbh xD

then again most adults aren't really mature anyways

and if you want you could draw Spart (he's the one in my signature) but it's okay if you don't feel like it <33

also soft smack because i don't want to hurt you

• GUESS WHO'S HAD THEIR FIRST KISS

*points to self*

THIS UGLY PIECE OF GARBAGE

(He might be moving away to Korea soon though, so that makes me upsetti spaghetti)

Also happy birthday!

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Black Snow: Loner ().

• Hi guys! Happy Valentiine's day

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

• oof another year of being single

i sort of just listened to halloween music all day to forget it was valentines day xD

Think of it as National Single Awareness Day and you could be your own Valentine :)

• This girl I go to school with lost her boyfriend to suicide so I was her Valentine and she told me today she got me something and I teared up a bit because I was just being nice, she didn't have to get me anything.

• Awe thanks! I just, I lost someone close to me through suicide so I know it hurts.

• *hugs all*