SUNCLAN CHAT + PLOT THREAD

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 400px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 137%; margin-top: -5px;] alright guys! Starting fresh with the chatting here. Please remember to make sure to include everyone in the chatting.

4/7 OF THE FISTERHOOD

SITE MARRIED TO DESMOND

MERCER - WINDCLAN | DESMOND - RIVERCLAN | ALFEYNNAH - WESTEROS
    FIRST THINGS FIRST, I'MMA SAY ALL THE WORDS INSIDE MY HEAD
    I'M FIRED UP AND TIRED OF THE WAY THAT THINGS HAVE BEEN

• [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 325px;][justify][hr][size=4pt]a[/size]
    [justify]/first
    [size=4pt]a

[hr][/fancypost]

• [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify][size=8]track! hey guys :0

[center][img]http://imgur.com/VWBuDUO.png[/img] art by leo!!!! thanks so much ilu [url=https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2490808.0]play ash's love interest(s)?[/url]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]heyyyyyy everyone !!
    [size=3pt]a

[size=6pt]

[fancypost=border-width:0px;text-align:center;font-family:times new roman;line-height:13pt;font-size:20px;][color=#a64dff]★ [/color][color=#f2f2f2]I AM INIMITABLE, I AM AN ORIGINAL[/fancypost] [fancypost=border-width:0px;text-align:center;font-family:times new roman;line-height:10pt;font-size:14px;margin-top:-10px][color=#f2f2f2]BEE/CAT / [color=#a64dff]★[/color] / AUTISTIC / [color=#a64dff]★[/color] / LYN M
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; overflow: auto; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; color: silver; font-family: verdana;]/bangs wooden spoon on pan
    eVERYONE WAKE UP

[center][fancypost=background-color:;border:0px;width:500px][fancypost=background-color:;border:0px;font-family:arial;font-size:14px;color:#dcdcdc]I USED TO [b]THINK[/b] THAT THE DAY [b]WOULD NEVER COME[/b], I'D SEE [b]DELIGHT[/b] IN THE [b]SHADE OF THE MORNING SUN[/b].[/fancypost] [center][spoiler=art credited to leopard!! thanks
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; color: #2C537E; font-family: cambria; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 21px; text-align: center; width: 350px]sᴇʀᴀᴘʜɪɴᴀ ᴡᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 350px; padding: 0px; color:ivory; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 12px; font-size: 8pt][hr]yooo, exo, did you request to get the other one locked/unsticky'd? Cause I can do that if you haven't already
    [hr]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/uzbEDvN.jpg[/img][/center][fancypost=background=;bordercolor=;borderwidth=0px;margin-bottom:0px;letter-spacing: 0px;text-align:center;color:black;][b][font='Georgia, serif'] [size=10]keep careful watch[/size] [/font][/b][/fancypost][fancypost=background=; bordercolor=;borderwidth=0px;letter-spacing:-2px;text-align:center;color:silver;][b][sup][font='Georgia, serif']OF MY BROTHERS' SOULS [i]![/i][/font][/sup][/b][/fancypost]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=Transparent; border: 0px;width: 360px; margin-center: -5px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 16px; font-family: broadway;]*slides over with regretful swag*

[color=pink]
    [/fancypost]

• [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 420px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px;]ayyyyy hey guys
    [hr]

[/fancypost]

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0;font-size:11px;font-family:verdana;color:#a29c98;line-height:12px;height:16px;][b]YOU'VE MADE A DEAL AND NOW IT SEEMS YOU HAVE TO OFFER UP[/b]
    [i]but will it ever be enough? raise it up, raise it up, it's not enough ! — ・゚★ ☾[/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;font-size:11px;font-family:verdana;color:#a29c98;line-height:12px;][b]HERE I AM, A RABBIT HEARTED GIRL, FROZEN IN THE HEADLIGHTS[/b]
    [s][color=transparent]——————[/s] ❝ it seems i'll make the final sacrifice ❞ [s][color=transparent]——————[/s][/fancypost]

• [size=20pt]Kyou-Pantala[/size]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 500px][hr]
    [justify][size=8]Tracking + ayyy guys.
    [hr]

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; overflow: auto; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; color: silver; font-family: verdana;]Hello everyone!
    What's been going on for you guys?

[center][fancypost=background-color:;border:0px;width:500px][fancypost=background-color:;border:0px;font-family:arial;font-size:14px;color:#dcdcdc]I USED TO [b]THINK[/b] THAT THE DAY [b]WOULD NEVER COME[/b], I'D SEE [b]DELIGHT[/b] IN THE [b]SHADE OF THE MORNING SUN[/b].[/fancypost] [center][spoiler=art credited to leopard!! thanks
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 325px;][justify][hr][size=4pt]a[/size]
    [justify]just considering what hawk's destiny loadout would be
    probably the last word / stillpiercer or two to the morgue / raze-lighter
    [size=4pt]a

[hr][/fancypost]

• [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]I feel like drawing an au haha
    [size=3pt]a

[size=6pt]

[fancypost=border-width:0px;text-align:center;font-family:times new roman;line-height:13pt;font-size:20px;][color=#a64dff]★ [/color][color=#f2f2f2]I AM INIMITABLE, I AM AN ORIGINAL[/fancypost] [fancypost=border-width:0px;text-align:center;font-family:times new roman;line-height:10pt;font-size:14px;margin-top:-10px][color=#f2f2f2]BEE/CAT / [color=#a64dff]★[/color] / AUTISTIC / [color=#a64dff]★[/color] / LYN M
  • [fancypost bgcolor=Transparent; border: 0px;width: 360px; margin-center: -5px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 16px; font-family: broadway;]

reason why many don't do aus with me xD

[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]I feel like drawing an au haha
    [color=transparent][size=3pt]a

[size=6pt]

• [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]it's like an hour after I said that and I still haven't gotten around to doing it because I was watching something about how to make vaporwave haha
    [size=3pt]a

[size=6pt]

• [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: 1px solid white; height: 105px; width: 80px; background: url(https://heechultunisia.files.w…5944701320800556712_n.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: 170%; float: left; margin-right: 3px; margin-bottom: -4px;][/fancypost] *crashes in* SUP

[hr]

♥ ♥ ♥

[hr]

[/fancypost]

we coυldn’т ғaιl, because we вelιeved in each other
    ( ic opinions - played by: hookga)

• [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify][size=8]trackgin on this account

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/7qFcyxH.png[/img] [center][fancypost=background: transparent; font-family: arial; font-size: 20px; color: #FF8600;][b][i]∘✧* we'll be out keepin'[/i][/b] [fancypost=background: transparent; font-size: 15px; color: #FF8600;]THIS WORLD ALIVE 'TIL WE DIE![/fancypost][/fancypost][/center] [center][color=#FF8600]gary | they/he | super gay fr ash ketchum | married to none - ash ketchum [silverblood of sunclan] -
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]sup I'm rereading homestuck because I'M TRASH
    [size=3pt]a

[size=6pt]

• [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 350px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-size: 8pt]
    kpop backflips in

imma be bringing a character here soon so i thought i'd say heyyo!
    char babe knows what hyun's purpose is
    so does eido
    boyo

i also heard homestuck, yes fam, it's funnier bc your post count is 666 xD

♥・゚I NEED TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT THINGS I CAN'T CONTROL
    I NEED TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE DOLLARS I DON'T OWN
    ½ CERYLI | KPOP ENTHUSIAST | AROMANTIC PRIDE | ⅙ SWAG SQUAD | MATCHING PROFILES

• [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]holy shit that was my 666th post
    I probably wouldn't have realized that if you didn't point it out haha
    how to summon satan 101: set homestuck in the center of a pentagram haha
    not really but still
    [size=3pt]a

[size=6pt]

• [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: 1px solid white; height: 105px; width: 80px; background: url(https://heechultunisia.files.w…5944701320800556712_n.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: 170%; float: left; margin-right: 3px; margin-bottom: -4px;][/fancypost] asyli....i will enjoy this a lot

and you know andy's future too and it'll be lit *eyes emoji*

Lmao i forgot to point out andy's 666th post and I lowkey want it to be a post about him being a demon lol

[hr]

♥ ♥ ♥

[hr]

[/fancypost]

we coυldn’т ғaιl, because we вelιeved in each other
    ( ic opinions - played by: hookga)