|| Shadows to snuff out the fire | Signup Thread ||

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• || Shadows to snuff out the fire | Signup Thread ||

Ok, so this is a part of a roleplay *cough, cough* FireClan *cough, cough* But yeah, these are rogues.

|| Leader | Shadowtrax - Oaktalon16 ||
      || Co Leader | Kayfoot - Oaktalon16 ||
      || Medicine cat | Poppy - Bluetrombone7 ||
      || Followers ||
      Darkflame - Meh
      Wolf - Bluetrombone7
      Blackpaw - Solacestar
      Mist - Solacestar

Possible linage's of former or still standing clans

FireClan - Powers of fire(ha, look at my siggie, a lot of examples I don't need to put one!) -- standing
      IceClan - Powers of the cold, snow, ice, etc.(ex. Frozenwing: can create spikes of ice) -- standing(being revamped)
      MoonClan - You are named after your power(ex. Shadowmist: has the power to control black fog/mist to confuse her enemies[size=6pt]my old charrie[/size]) -- broke apart after recent battle
      StormClan - No power -- broke apart
      EarthClan - Power of the earth(like fireclan but the earth) -- no longer standing
      MusicClan- no power -- Still standing

Forms!

Source Code

1. [spoiler=Non-clan member][img]http://-insert image here-[/img]
      2. [align=center][color=white][font=comic sans ms][size=18]|| Name || Gender || Age ||[/size]
      3. [size=14][b]Rank?[/b][i]--[/i]
      4. [b]Appearance(If can't find picture)?[/b][i]--[/i]
      5. [b]Power(If has linage of clan, or former clan)?[/b][i]--[/i]
      6. [b]Personality?[/b][i]--[/i]
      7. [b]History?[/b][i]--[/i]
      8. [b]Sexuality?[/b][i]--[/i]
      9. [b]Kin?[/b][i]--[/i]
      10. [b]Crush/Mate?[/b][i]--[/i]
      11. [b]Other?[/b][i]--[/i]
      12. [b]Theme Song?[/b][i]--[/i][/size][/font][/color][/align]
      13. [youtube]-insert youtube link here-[/youtube][/spoiler]
      Display All

Source Code

1. [spoiler=Former Clan member][img]-insert image here-[/img]
      2. [align=center][color=white][font=comic sans ms][size=18]|| Kit || Paw || warrior ||[/size]
      3. [size=14][b]Rank?[/b][i]--[/i]
      4. [b]Age?[/b][i]--[/i]
      5. [b]Gender?[/b][i]--[/i]
      6. [b]Appearance(If can't find picture)?[/b][i]--[/i]
      7. [b]Power(If has linage of clan, or former clan)?[/b][i]--[/i]
      8. [b]Personality?[/b][i]--[/i]
      9. [b]History?[/b][i]--[/i]
      10. [b]Sexuality?[/b][i]--[/i]
      11. [b]Kin?[/b][i]--[/i]
      12. [b]Crush/Mate?[/b][i]--[/i]
      13. [b]Other?[/b][i]--[/i]
      14. [b]Theme Song?[/b][i]--[/i][/size][/font][/color][/align]
      15. [youtube]-insert youtube link here-[/youtube][/spoiler]
      Display All
      Buddy! Check out these cool threads!
      FireClan:
      Signups
      Shadows to snuff out the fire
      Signups
      Roleplay
      Crossover Thread(Warriors)
      || Band Talks! ||
      Crystal Gems Reborn:
      Signup
      Roleplay
      And check my profile for more threads! I used to be called: Winterstaroffireclan, Dragon_mTamer, and Lightingstrike

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ink Sans ().

• Re: || Shadows to snuff out the fire | Signup Thread ||

[fancypost bgcolor= #1E1E1E; border: none; height: 250px; width: 400px;]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#202020; border: #1E1E1E 5px solid; height: 220px; width: 250px; margin-top: -8px; margin-left: -18px;] [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: #232323 5px solid; width: 240px; height: 190px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -10px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #C3C3C3; font-family: times new roman]
      Oh hello!
      [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: none; height: 20px; width: 270px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -8px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #262626; color: #C3C3C3; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0px;]let me dream of the stars[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; height: 240px; width: 100px; margin-top: -3px; background: url(http://45.media.tumblr.com/d13971bbbfceecb06f86b96f2e448987/tumblr_ng64lk3ftC1tiqi90o1_500.gif) center; background-size: cover;][size=5px] #icarustemplates [/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]
      FireClan:
      Signups
      Signups
      Roleplay
      || Band Talks! ||
      Crystal Gems Reborn:
      Signup
      Roleplay
      And check my profile for more threads! I used to be called: Winterstaroffireclan, Dragon_mTamer, and Lightingstrike

Track / Bump
      Hello there, I'm Blue. Just saying hi! I'm always open for rp, so send me a message or invite me to a thread and I'll check it out. Also, I'm always open to just chatting so pm me at any time. Finally just wanted to say... You're absolutely fantastic!

((I'll repost Shadowtrax and Kayfoots sheets here))

e: Shadowtrax
      Personality:Hungry for power, he will not hesitate to destroy anything in his path
      History: After murdering Two fellow clanmates, Shadowtrax was exiled leaving behind his mate Silverfur behind, but only after she was carrying his kits. Before the kits were born, Shadowtrax attempted to kiddnap Silverfur, but was delayed when she started kitting. Shadowtrax held off Fireclan. From the ashes only Silverfur and one kit survived, Shadowtrax escaping into the shadows with the other kit thought dead. Silverfur named her kit Oakkit, just before she passed away.
      Appearance: a more muscular form of Oaktalon, darker fur and a scar across his face.
      Other: Firecloak ability, limits unknown, owns blackfire instead of its normal colors

Name: Kayfoot
      Personality: energetic and wild, he never backs down from a challenge and always boasts of his fire ability
      History: As a kit he was taken from his mother and raised by his harsh father, at a young age he could defeat enemies twice his size, together with his father they even killed a bear. He craves battle above all else, and has always dreampt of facing his twin in battle. But through all this, his heart is not unreachable.
      Appearance: He resembles Oaktalon with a lighter fur color and a scar over his left eye, mirror to Oaktalons scarred over right eye.
      Other: Firecloak ability, limits unknown, own blue fire
      I'm not the Monster you think I am, I'm worse.

[fancypost bgcolor=#202020; border: #1E1E1E 5px solid; height: 220px; width: 250px; margin-top: -8px; margin-left: -18px;] [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: #232323 5px solid; width: 240px; height: 190px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -10px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #C3C3C3; font-family: times new roman]
      Accepted!
      [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: none; height: 20px; width: 270px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -8px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #262626; color: #C3C3C3; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0px;]let me dream of the stars[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; height: 240px; width: 100px; margin-top: -3px; background: url(http://45.media.tumblr.com/d13971bbbfceecb06f86b96f2e448987/tumblr_ng64lk3ftC1tiqi90o1_500.gif) center; background-size: cover;][size=5px] #icarustemplates [/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]
      FireClan:
      Signups
      Signups
      Roleplay
      || Band Talks! ||
      Crystal Gems Reborn:
      Signup
      Roleplay

I thought of an idea. Poppy probably learned something about herbs after her injury, so she could serve as a medicine cat. Besides, it would be smart to have a cat pulling their weight at least somewhat, and it might make sense that a non-clan full of rouges and loners probably doesn't have a super experienced medicine cat.
      Hello there, I'm Blue. Just saying hi! I'm always open for rp, so send me a message or invite me to a thread and I'll check it out. Also, I'm always open to just chatting so pm me at any time. Finally just wanted to say... You're absolutely fantastic!

The post was edited 1 time, last by bluetrombone7 (school) ().

Ok.
      [/fancypost]
      FireClan:
      Signups
      Signups
      Roleplay
      || Band Talks! ||
      Crystal Gems Reborn:
      Signup
      Roleplay

Created a Bio for Poppy, just reposted the one for Wolf.

Wolf
      [img width=510 height=371]https://www.askideas.com/media/17/Silver-Tabby-Maine-Coon-Cat.jpg[/img]

|| Wolf || Wolf || Wolf ||
      Rank? Rouge to Warrior
      Gender? Male
      Power? Dormant (for now)
      Sexuality? Heterosexual
      Personality? Wolf is a gentle giant. While he may appear frightening to most he has the heart of a kit and elder smashed into one. His favorite thing to do is play with kits, letting them play with his giant tail or hide in his long fur. He loves to tell stories and give advice to anyone who wants it. He is extremely loyal to those he has aligned himself with, but even more so to family. While he doesn't care about fighting much, he defiantly knows how. He may not be the most agile cat, but his sheer size gives him a huge advantage in battle. He can take many hits before going down, and one sturdy blow just right will take out the average cat. He doesn't always make decisions for himself however, and will follow orders quickly. It takes quite a bit to make him change his mind once it's made up.
      History? Wolf was born as the youngest, but largest of his litter. He grew fast, and soon was the biggest cat he knew. He never really met his father, but was very close to his mother and sister Poppy. The three of them lived as loners not far outside of the clan territories, so sometimes Wolf's sister would sneak away to watch the clan cats. One day, she crossed the wrong border and was attacked by an Iceclan patrol, leaving her wounded. She was able to recover, but was left paralyzed in her back legs. Wolf became the protector and provider for their family. He learned to hunt despite his size, and provided for his family for most of his life. A few moons ago, his mother died of old age. Wolf and Poppy were on their own, and it was getting harder for Wolf to find food because of the tensions in the forest.
      Crush? Open
      Mate? None
      Theme Song? To be determined
      Other? At some point he joins Fireclan, and if possible I would like him to keep just Wolf for his name. Otherwise, Wolftail or Wolfclaw would be acceptable. --

Poppy

|| Poppy || Female || 25 Moons ||
      Rank?Medicine Cat?
      Appearance(If can't find picture)?--
      Power(If has linage of clan, or former clan)?Possible Earthclan abilities that can never been unlocked, but maybe passed down to decedents.
      Personality?Poppy is a suspicious but kind cat. She doesn't trust strangers easily, and is often the voice of reason thinking clearly through situation. She is caring but also timid. She tries not to show weakness despite her disabilities, and is very uncomfortable surrounded by all the loners and rouges, but she doesn't really have much of a choice. She is very intelligent and prefers to spend time thinking instead of just rushing into things.
      History?Born along with her brother Wolf outside of the clan territories, she never knew her father. Growing up, she liked to explore the areas near where the clan cats were. She was smart about it, being careful to never be caught, but once she made a mistake. She crossed the Iceclan border and was attacked, almost dying before making it back to her mother and brother. Her mother was able to save her, but not her legs. Poppy was paralyzed in her back to legs, unable to move far on her own. She learned how to lean on her brother to get around, but soon Wolf was busy. Their mother got sick, and while Poppy did what she could, but their mother didn't get better. Wolf spend almost all of his time hunting for the two of them, and even when their mother died, he still took on most of the hunting. While things were getting harder to find prey, Wolf took Poppy with him one day. That day they came across Shadowtrax, who offered them a place to stay and protection in return for Wolf's loyalty. Poppy was suspicious, but agreed along with her brother.
      Sexuality?Heterosexual
      Kin?Brother - Wolf
      Crush/Mate?None
      Other?She might even be more loyal to the rouges eventually than her brother. She holds a grudge against clan cats and would see this as a way to get revenge, not seeing Iceclan and Fireclan as two majorly separate things.
      Theme Song?To be decided

The post was edited 1 time, last by bluetrombone7 (school) ().

Accepted, except I can't see Poppy's picture
      [/fancypost]
      FireClan:
      Signups
      Signups
      Roleplay
      || Band Talks! ||
      Crystal Gems Reborn:
      Signup
      Roleplay

Fixed

Ok, thanks! :3 You get a tem tem temmie!!
      [img width=485 height=510]https://img04.deviantart.net/360e/i/2015/300/9/d/temmie_by_ilovegir64-d9elpal.png[/img]
      FireClan:
      Signups
      Signups
      Roleplay
      || Band Talks! ||
      Crystal Gems Reborn:
      Signup
      Roleplay

Trackie :D
      The link below is in need of members please join or else it would die out<br />
      please click on the link below, I'm on Ponyisland.net and my poor baby is in need of level up, so please click
      ponyisland.net/#!/?src=ponies&…&usr=1003718&pny=31213648
      please join Streetclan
      Streatclan Sign up wip

(I'm changing my screen name to Wavernoid, because of my new bakugan oc (my new profile picture))

Slash
      [img width=510 height=386]http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/40470-Silver-tabby-cat-white-background.jpg[/img]
      || Flint || Slash ||
      Rank? rogue
      Gender? male
      Power? none
      Sexuality? straight
      Personality? Slash is cold-hearted and selfish. He is self-centered and independent, much like his little sister. He enjoys watching other people struggle, and is partially insane. He is extremely smart, and plans everything carefully. Like Frostsoul, he won't trust anyone for anything.
      History? Slash was born as Flint, but changed his name to sound tougher and more intimidating. The only cat he's had contact with is his little sister, Frost, and he never knew his parents, since they always favored his sister and they basically forgot about him and left him to die. So now he has a bitter hatred for Frost, and wants her dead.
      Crush? I don't know who would like him, but if they do like him, good luck with that
      Mate? none
      Theme Song?(optional)
      none
      Other? At some point in the rp, could he break into FireClan and expose Frostsoul (who is his little sister, and is currently living in FireClan pretending to be from a made up clan)?

Also I'm going to make another form (or maybe two more...or three...) later
      Sorry if I make random Doctor Who or Star Wars references<br />[move]:D :P ;D 8) ;)<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; Invite me to join your threads! <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Also I&#039;m going to be slightly inactive on Wednesday and Monday nights! [/move]<br /><br /> <br /><br />

Yelloweye

|| Yellowkit || Yellowpaw || Yelloweye ||
      Rank? follower
      Age? 23 moons
      Gender? female
      Appearance(If can't find picture)? She is a muscular she-cat with brown tabby fur and cold yellow eyes
      Power(If has linage of clan, or former clan)? is immune to heat
      Personality? Yelloweye isn't very smart, but what she lacks in brains she makes up for in her boldness and strength. She is passionate and fierce, and won't let anything get in her way. She doesn't respect others, and thinks far to highly of herself.
      History? She was born in FireClan, but was exiled with her sister when they attempted to kill a warrior they had an argument with. They wandered around until they found the band of rogues and joined, hoping to seek revenge.
      Sexuality? straight
      Kin? Brindlesting (brother), Larkwing (sister)
      Crush/Mate? open
      Other? --
      Theme Song? --

Larkwing
      [img width=510 height=251]http://www.felinest.com/images/brown-tabby.jpg[/img]
      || Larkkit || Larkpaw || Larkwing ||
      Rank?follower
      Age? 23 moons
      Gender? female
      Appearance(If can't find picture)? Larkwing is a brown tabby she-cat with thick fur and a white underbelly.
      Power(If has linage of clan, or former clan)? her claws burn when she mad, like her brother
      Personality? Larkwing is cunning and persuasive, and likes to get her own way. She is highly selfish, and doesn't care about anyone other than herself. On the rare occasion that she likes someone, she won't let anyone touch them, and is overly protective. This is nearly unheard of, though. She doesn't even like her own sister, she just uses her because she's much stronger that she is herself.
      History? She was born in FireClan, but was exiled with her sister when they attempted to kill a warrior they had an argument with. They wandered around until they found the band of rogues and joined, hoping to seek revenge.
      Sexuality? straight
      Kin? Brindlesting (brother), Yelloweye (sister)
      Crush/Mate? will develop
      Other? she is open to a crush
      Theme Song?--

Sorry if I make random Doctor Who or Star Wars references<br />[move]:D :P ;D 8) ;)<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; Invite me to join your threads! <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Also I&#039;m going to be slightly inactive on Wednesday and Monday nights! [/move]<br /><br /> <br /><br />

The post was edited 1 time, last by Silver Meadow ().

Both accepted when finished! And what about Slash?
      [/fancypost]
      FireClan:
      Signups
      Signups
      Roleplay
      || Band Talks! ||
      Crystal Gems Reborn:
      Signup
      Roleplay

Silver Meadow wrote:

Slash
      [img width=510 height=386]http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/40470-Silver-tabby-cat-white-background.jpg[/img]
      || Flint || Slash ||
      Rank? rogue
      Gender? male
      Power? none
      Sexuality? straight
      Personality? Slash is cold-hearted and selfish. He is self-centered and independent, much like his little sister. He enjoys watching other people struggle, and is partially insane. He is extremely smart, and plans everything carefully. Like Frostsoul, he won't trust anyone for anything.
      History? Slash was born as Flint, but changed his name to sound tougher and more intimidating. The only cat he's had contact with is his little sister, Frost, and he never knew his parents, since they always favored his sister and they basically forgot about him and left him to die. So now he has a bitter hatred for Frost, and wants her dead.
      Crush? I don't know who would like him, but if they do like him, good luck with that
      Mate? none
      Theme Song?(optional)
      none
      Other? At some point in the rp, could he break into FireClan and expose Frostsoul (who is his little sister, and is currently living in FireClan pretending to be from a made up clan)?

There!

Also, I finished both Yelloweye and Larkwing's forms.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Silver Meadow ().

alastor

|| Alastor || she-cat || 10 moons ||
      Rank?follower
      Appearance(If can't find picture)?alastor is a small, slender she-cat with a short yet soft white coat, black patches litter her body and she has three claw marks under her right eye. she has large pointed ears and an unusually long tail, she has dark orange eyes that appear lighter when the sun reflects on them.
      Power(If has linage of clan, or former clan)?--
      Personality?Alastor is a twisted and vile young cat with a nasty habit of playing with her food, she has a rather short temper and will lash out at others when angered, especially if she's told no. to say the least, alastor is a bully, picking those younger than her for needing someone to care for them, angered at them for having something she didnt. being extremely paranoid hasn't helped either, this playing into factor with her short temper. she is constantly checking her surrounding and can often be found talking to herself.
      History?for as long as alastor could remember she has always been apart of the rogues, taken in as a young kit who was left to defend for herself. she was raised by the rogues, taught to hate the clans and any who stood in their way.
      Sexuality?heterosexual
      Kin?all presumed dead
      Crush/Mate?open
      Other?--
      Theme Song?--

[youtube]-insert youtube link here-[/youtube]

AMAZING art of thrushnose by --Secret Sin