|| FireClan - A New Dawn | Roleplay ||

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

Dynamo needs beta testers! Click here for the brief announcement!

• || FireClan - A New Dawn | Roleplay ||

Current Event - Recovering from Breezepaw's death and Darkflame's treachery.

*Important!* People who have characters and high ups already, just repost the form here! You won't lose your characters!
      *Also Important!* Cats in this clan have fire powers and more of an immunity to fire, unless pming me about the other type of powers and/or talking on here. And I let you have free reign! But all FF rules apply! AND NO OOC fighting! I don't like fights, trust me.

Co-owners:

Bluetrombone7 (school) - https://feralfront.com/index.php?action=profile;u=244495

Oaktalon16 - https://feralfront.com/index.php?action=profile;u=278312

Ranks and Roles -

|| Leader || Winterstar - Meh! Winterstaroffireclan!

|| Deputy || Oaktalon - Oaktalon16

|| Medicine Cat || Snowstorm - Meh

|| Medicine Cat Apprentice || Lumenpaw - 8bitrabbit

|| Warriors ||

Lightningstrike - Meh
      Rainheart - Meh(gonna revamp)
      Amberstorm - Meh
      Patchleap - Bluetrombone7
      Blazefrost - Milo(inactive?)
      Flameclaw - Milo(inactive?)
      Echoflower - Oaktalon16
      Sevenspot - Oaktalon16
      Dropclaw - Oaktalon16
      Mudstripe - ~Raven~
      Shadowblaze - Butterfree
      Shiningshadow - Butterfree
      Otterleg - MisttrolofChatclan
      Longstripe - Solacestar
      Shadowcloud - °•° P E R I D O T °•°
      Pinebreeze - Kurisutaru Joku
      Spiritbite - Dread01

|| Apprentices ||

Deathpaw - Foxythedevil
      Turtlepaw - ~Raven~
      Rowanpaw - Revamping and going to me
      Mistypaw - Bluetrombone7
      Stormypaw - Butterfree !
      Flickpaw - Butterfree !
      Stitchpaw - MistshadeofLoneClan
      Leafpaw - KyloRen
      Breezepaw - Mallownose
      Flamepaw - Mallownose
      Lumenpaw - 8bitrabbit
      Fernpaw - Zachkyle

|| Mentors and apprentices ||

Mudstripe/ Turtlepaw
      Patchleap/Leafpaw
      Longstripe/Mistypaw
      Snowstorm/Lumenpaw
      Amberstorm/Flamepaw
      Pinebreeze/Fernpaw

|| Queens ||

Speckleeye - Solacestar
      Cinnamonfoot - Butterfree !

|| Elders ||

None at the moment

|| Kits ||

Umbrakit - Wafflesbelike-NYANCAT
      Icekit - Iceheart007
      Fallenkit - Solacestar

|| The Loners, The Rogues and The Exiled ||

Shadowtrax - Oaktalon16
      Kayfoot - Oaktalon16
      Darkflame - Winterstaroffireclan
      Blackpaw - Solacestar
      Wolf - Bluetrombone7 (school)
      Poppy - Bluetrombone7 (school)

|| Active rpers ||

Bluetrombone7
      Solacestar
      Me
      Oaktalon16
      KyloRen
      8bitrabbit
      ~Raven~
      Zachkyle
      Kurisutaru Joku
      °•° P E R I D O T °•°
      Dread01

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ink Sans ().

• Re: || FireClan - A New Dawn | Roleplay ||

"So then we try the physical path," As Shadowtrax spoke, black flames flared off his body, "basically I'm going to come at you, with the intent to kill. I'd like to say I'll give you a choice in the matter, but you see," His piercing blue eyes narrowed in with a hunger for knowledge, "I'm all too curious about this." He finished with a dark tone, his black flames gave off a powerful heat which wilted nearby plant life.

Oaktalon searched his thoughts, "I will try meeting with him through our dreams, we've done it before in the past, except this time we won't be battle training. Hopefully. For now, any other meetings with him should done more privately."

((My last official post.))
      I'm not the Monster you think I am, I'm worse.

"I hope it works, or else we'll need a spy, who can make them trust the rouges, and lead us to them" Longstripe asked, looking at Oaktalon
      anyone who loves MLP and Steven Universe?<br />then I&#039;ve made a crossover thread, click on the link below, if you wanna join the crossover thread<br />https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2444553.msg88013200#msg88013200<br /><br /><br /><br />This clan on the link below is in need of members please join or else it would die out<br />

[fancypost bgcolor= #1E1E1E; border: none; height: 250px; width: 400px;]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#202020; border: #1E1E1E 5px solid; height: 220px; width: 250px; margin-top: -8px; margin-left: -18px;] [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: #232323 5px solid; width: 240px; height: 190px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -10px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #C3C3C3; font-family: times new roman]
      I guess u guys got accustomed to the thread already... cool
      [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: none; height: 20px; width: 270px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -8px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #262626; color: #C3C3C3; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0px;]let me dream of the stars[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; height: 240px; width: 100px; margin-top: -3px; background: url(http://45.media.tumblr.com/d13971bbbfceecb06f86b96f2e448987/tumblr_ng64lk3ftC1tiqi90o1_500.gif) center; background-size: cover;][size=5px] #icarustemplates [/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]

(eyup)
      anyone who loves MLP and Steven Universe?<br />then I&#039;ve made a crossover thread, click on the link below, if you wanna join the crossover thread<br />https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2444553.msg88013200#msg88013200<br /><br /><br /><br />This clan on the link below is in need of members please join or else it would die out<br />

((Epically facepalms self. Again, Solacestar, Oaktalon and Patchleap are talking in private at this time. No other cat can hear them. I even stated in the last thread, they moved away from the rest of the clan to speak in private. This is third time I've explained this.))
      I&#039;m not the Monster you think I am, I&#039;m worse.

[fancypost bgcolor=#202020; border: #1E1E1E 5px solid; height: 220px; width: 250px; margin-top: -8px; margin-left: -18px;] [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: #232323 5px solid; width: 240px; height: 190px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -10px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #C3C3C3; font-family: times new roman]
      OOC: I saw that as well, I don't want to get involved. I want everyone to get along.
      [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: none; height: 20px; width: 270px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -8px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #262626; color: #C3C3C3; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0px;]let me dream of the stars[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; height: 240px; width: 100px; margin-top: -3px; background: url(http://45.media.tumblr.com/d13971bbbfceecb06f86b96f2e448987/tumblr_ng64lk3ftC1tiqi90o1_500.gif) center; background-size: cover;][size=5px] #icarustemplates [/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]

(I don't have any characters names Solacestar, it's a leaders name ^^ my characters are Longstripe, Speckleeye, Blackpaw and Fallenkit)

OOC: No, he means Longstripe. And trying to use your username to get your attention.
      [/fancypost]

OOC: He's saying that to you as a rper not as a character. Right now, no other cats in the clan (including Longstripe), know what Oaktalon and Patchleap are talking about. I hope that clears up a bit of confusion.

Patchleap had heard about cats meeting in dreams before, but she was surprised. "I thought only medicine cats could do that." She said. Her sister had told her about dreams of meeting with Starclan, but meeting with another living cat in a dream, seemed a little far fetched.

Wolf stumbled back his mind switching between fear and anger so fast he couldn't tell the difference. He knew he could fight but something like this was far beyond him. If I do have a power if better come fast. He thought as the plant life around him wilted. The heat from the fire caught in his thick fur and Wolf knew that he was outmatched. He might be able to overpower Shadowtrax if he didn't have a power, but this was way out of his league. He stopped backing up as he felt a thick bush in back of him, gulping as he looked forward at Shadowtrax. He's mad! "Is this really necessary?" He asked, trying no to let his voice shake.
      Hey, there.&nbsp; I&#039;m Blue and I just wanted to say Hi!&nbsp; If your looking for a thread to rp with consider these two.<br /><br />Fireclan (My Friend&#039;s): https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2137631.0<br />Or Iceclan (Mine): https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2282137.0<br />They&#039;re both in the same universe along with a few others, so go check that out.<br /><br />If you would like to rp with me, just send me a pm and I&#039;ll be glad to.<br /><br />Also, if any of you need to vent just send me a message, I&#039;m a good listener.<br /><br />Finally, just wanted to say... You&#039;re absolutely fantastic!

OOC: I don't want fights on here, and I don't want anyone to do anything they regret. I know from experience... That on here one fight in OOC, can cause a war.
      [/fancypost]

(Okay but I get confused when my username is used, and not my characters name, but Longstripe is just asking a question, and sorry winterstar ^-^)

((Apologizes for the confusion, there was just some miscommunication that needed to be cleared up. Longstripe just has to speak to another cat besides Oaktalon or Patchleap as they are not available at the moment, unless one were to Call or Yell out to them a question about another topic.))

"At first I thought it was just my dream, but after while I started noticing Kayfoot was growing with Me, aging the same, like he were alive. Theres a forest in which we used to train in, a shadowy place, called The Dark Forest. Thats how I'll meet him." Oaktalon explained before he sighed reluctantly, "Was really hoping I'd never have to go back there."

Shadowtrax drew closer to Wolf, his black flames rising like a column into the sky, the wind picked up as the pressure became more intense due to the black fire. "Do not fret dear friend, if you're lucky, I only need to hit you once." He said darkly as he raised his right paw, a single flame separated from his paw and struck off to the side where it burned down a tree at the trunk.
      I&#039;m not the Monster you think I am, I&#039;m worse.

OOC: Just mourning for Breezepaw and two apprentices had their ceremonies.
      [/fancypost]

((OH ok))

SpiritBite lay in her nest. The small grey she-cat was struggling to keep awake, for she had had a long night of twisting and turning from thinking about the fallen apprentice. She blinked her dark green eyes then thought, No use in staying here, I'll just fall back to sleep again! Might ad well go outside and see what's happening. The grey cat stretched then he fed outside, the white flecks on the top of her back reflected the sun, she swished her white tail tip around, looking for someone to listen to.

Fernpaw was very excited to meet his new mentor Jeez, I'm finally an apprentice. I can't wait to start training he thought to himself as he quickly walks out of the apprentice den
      Aye, sup hombre.<br />I used to be shadowclaw619/ridiculousness so hmu if you recognize the name!<br /><br /><br />I SPOKE TO THE DEVIL IN MIAMI AND HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT -X<br /><br />I believe there&#039;s a god above me, I&#039;m just the god of everything else- Pusha T<br /><br />I&#039;m living on borrowed time, the clock ticks faster- MF Doom

Lightningstrike, not falling asleep, went outside and played with a little ball of lightning.

Winterstar watched the clan from inside her den, smiling a little. I wish you were here Treestar... She thought, thinking of the day that Treestar. She shook it away, and fell asleep with a peaceful state of mind.

[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=#CFD3DB; border: 0px; border-radius: 0em 0em 2em 2em; width: 400px; height: 400px; padding: 0px;]
      AKISUTA
      [fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff; border: none; width: 280px; height: 1px; padding: 0px; margin-bottom: 3px][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff; border: none; width: 300px; height: 1px; padding: 0px; margin-bottom: 3px][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 400px; height: 160px; padding: 0px; margin-bottom: 3px; background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/1lRrsraIsEYRW/giphy.gif) center][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff; border: none; width: 300px; height: 1px; padding: 0px; margin-bottom: 3px; margin-bottom: 3px][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff; border: none; width: 280px; height: 1px; padding: 0px; margin-bottom: 6px][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#E0E2E6; bordercolor=#ffffff; borderwidth=1px; width: 370px; height: 157px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden][fancypost bgcolor=; width: 370px; height: 157px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: hidden][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 370px; min-height: 157px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #ffffff;]
      PINEBREEZE;;

Pinebreeze watched the clan cats mill around, mourning the loss of of young one. It was always sad to loose one of their own. The tom lay with his legs and paws tucked under him, tail lashing out lazily behind him. He wouldn't join the others, staying out of the group. He hadn't known the apprentice well enough to really feel grieved by their death. If possible he'd like to slip away to his quiet place so he wouldn't have to hang around in the sad air. It was like a dark cloud passing over all the cats.

[/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [size=3pt]x[/size]
      [size=7pt]template by#whitethroat || hidden scroll
      [/size]

[/fancypost]