|| FireClan - A New Dawn | Signups ||

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• || FireClan - A New Dawn | Signups ||

Current Event - Recovering from Breezepaw's death and Darkflame's treachery.

*Important!* People who have characters and high ups already, just repost the form here! You won't lose your characters!
      *Also Important!* Cats in this clan have fire powers and more of an immunity to fire, unless pming me about the other type of powers and/or talking on here(LINAGE!). And I let you have free reign! But all FF rules apply! AND NO OOC fighting! I don't like fights, trust me.

ANDD! Please have the linage for the cat avaible to have powers, there is ways for other powers. The spoiler bellow are the possible clans that do or don't have powers.

Possible linage's of former or still standing clans

FireClan - Powers of fire(ha, look at my siggie, a lot of examples I don't need to put one!) -- standing
      IceClan - Powers of the cold, snow, ice, etc.(ex. Frozenwing: can create spikes of ice) -- standing(being revamped)
      MoonClan - You are named after your power(ex. Shadowmist: has the power to control black fog/mist to confuse her enemies[size=6pt]my old charrie[/size]) -- broke apart after recent battle
      StormClan - No power -- broke apart
      EarthClan - Power of the earth(like fireclan but the earth) -- no longer standing
      MusicClan- no power -- Still standing

Co-owners:

Bluetrombone7 (school) - feralfront.com/index.php?action=profile;u=244495

Oaktalon16 - feralfront.com/index.php?action=profile;u=278312

Ranks and Roles -

|| Leader || Winterstar - Meh! Winterstaroffireclan!

|| Deputy || Oaktalon - Oaktalon16

|| Medicine Cat || Snowstorm - Meh

|| Medicine Cat Apprentice || Lumenpaw - 8bitrabbit

|| Warriors ||

Lightningstrike - Meh
      Rainheart - Meh(gonna revamp)
      Amberstorm - Meh
      Patchleap - Bluetrombone7
      Blazefrost - Milo(inactive?)
      Flameclaw - Milo(inactive?)
      Echoflower - Oaktalon16
      Sevenspot - Oaktalon16
      Dropclaw - Oaktalon16
      Mudstripe - ~Raven~
      Shadowblaze - Butterfree
      Shiningshadow - Butterfree
      Otterleg - MisttrolofChatclan
      Longstripe - Solacestar
      Shadowcloud - °•° P E R I D O T °•°
      Pinebreeze - Kurisutaru Joku
      Shadowmist - Meh(soon...)

|| Apprentices ||

Deathpaw - Foxythedevil
      Turtlepaw - ~Raven~
      Rowanpaw - Revamping and going to me
      Mistypaw - Bluetrombone7
      Stormypaw - Butterfree !
      Flickpaw - Butterfree !
      Stitchpaw - MistshadeofLoneClan
      Leafpaw - KyloRen
      Breezepaw - Mallownose
      Flamepaw - Mallownose
      Lumenpaw - 8bitrabbit
      Fernpaw - Zachkyle

|| Mentors and apprentices ||

Mudstripe/ Turtlepaw
      Patchleap/Leafpaw
      Longstripe/Mistypaw
      Snowstorm/Lumenpaw
      Amberstorm/Flamepaw
      Pinebreeze/Fernpaw

|| Queens ||

Speckleeye - Solacestar
      Cinnamonfoot - Butterfree !

|| Elders ||

None at the moment

|| Kits ||

Umbrakit - Wafflesbelike-NYANCAT
      Icekit - Iceheart007
      Fallenkit - Solacestar

|| The Loners, The Rogues and The Exiled ||

Shadowtrax - Oaktalon16
      Kayfoot - Oaktalon16
      Darkflame - Winterstaroffireclan
      Blackpaw - Solacestar
      Wolf - Bluetrombone7 (school)
      Poppy - Bluetrombone7 (school)

|| Active rpers ||

Bluetrombone7
      Solacestar
      Me
      Oaktalon16
      KyloRen
      8bitrabbit
      ~Raven~
      Zachkyle
      Kurisutaru Joku
      °•° P E R I D O T °•°

Plot Thread - feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2475777.new#new

My Forms!
      Winterstar remake
      [img width=510 height=382]img03.deviantart.net/16c7/i/20…e_eyes_by_shammycetol.png[/img]
      || Winterstar || Winterpaw || Winterfur || Winterstar ||
      Rank? -Leader-
      Gender? -Female-
      Power? -She is able to run fast enough that flames engulf her while she is running(super speed)-
      Sexuality? -Straight-
      Personality? -She is a noble and kind leader with a good heart. She is sypathetic and wants judgement to be held when someone's done something to hurt her.-
      History? -She grew up in ThunderClan, her powers dormant. Her powers awokened when she was near death and StarClan told her she wasn't done yet. And she learned her powers and so did her sister but they didn't belong in ThunderClan anymore. So they found FireClan and met Treestar and fell in love with Treestar. But a warrior, Shadowtrax, killed Treestar(dunno the reason) and she exiled him and became leader and had her kits. PRESENT!-
      Crush? -had and done-
      Mate? -Treestar(dead)-
      Theme Song?(optional)
      Judgement by Tryhardninja

[youtube][/youtube]

Other? -none-

Lightningstrike remake

|| Lightningkit || Lightningpaw || Lightningstrike ||
      Rank? -Warrior-
      Gender? -Female-
      Power? -She has the element of lightning, she can send a powerful shock to her enemies. And can use the lightning as transportation, getting her to the destination she needs. And she can achieve a powerful form, but knocks her out or hurts her severly.-
      Sexuality? -Straight-
      Personality? -She is a loyal cat who you can trust, and when someone she cares about is hurt, she protects them with her life. She is also childish.-
      History? -When she was a kit, she got stuck by lightning and instead of dying, she went into a coma for most of her kithood. Then she ran when she found out about her new powers, and accidently attacked an IceClan patrol. When a kind loner took her back to her clan, she lived the rest of her kithood and then into apprenticeship with Oaktalon as a mentor. Then she had her warrior ceremony and that is up to date with her.-
      Crush? -coming soon-
      Mate? -TBD-
      Theme Song? Hearache Acrien Remix
      [youtube][/youtube]
      Other? -Her original powers were Fire tranformation(turning an object into something else with fire[many times failing in her fam]).-

Darkflame

Darkkit ll Darkpaw ll Darkflame

Power: She has the ability to create a line of fire out the ground attacking the opponent.
      Personality: She is a quiet, secretive cat. She doesn't support Shadowtrax, yet she doesn't trust Winterstar either. She doesn't like IceClan, and she likes to be alone. But can be rude and tease.
      History: She had parents who left FireClan at one point, she was born outside but she is a full-blooded FireClan cat and her parents were murdered by a bloodthristy rogue(not Shadowtrax). She hated them since she found out who murdered her parents, she stays secretive because she is full of anger to avenge her parents...
      Appearance:
      Dark grey cat with amber eyes

Other:

Amberstorm
      Name: Amberstorm
      Power: Same as Winterstar
      Personality: very loyal and kind but it can get the best of her; rash to an extent, if she is angry enough she can plunge into something that she is not supposed to be in. She is excellent at hunting and average at fighting.
      History: After Winterstar became leader she was expecting and gave birth to two kits, Foxkit and Amberkit. But Foxkit died soon after birth. And grew up regularly in FireClan.
      Kin: Mother: Winterstar; Father: Treestar(dead); others are open!
      Mate: None yet
      Crush: None yet
      Appearance: She has an orange pelt with amber eyes.
      [img width=510 height=382]i58.tinypic.com/2pt73vq.jpg[/img]
      Other:

Snowstorm
      [img width=510 height=347]s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/7…42188f8083c5b5b29d1f3.jpg[/img]
      || Snowkit|| Snowpaw || Snowstorm ||
      Age? -Just as old as Winterstar-
      Gender? -Female-
      Rank? -warrior turned medicine cat or just a regular warrior-
      Power?-She has the same as Winterstar/Amberstorm and also can create a max of five fireballs at a time.-
      Personality?-She is a calm and collected cat, likes to stay by her sister's side, but is a different person. Can get along with a lot of cats. She likes to listen to other's problems and try to give them feedback. She doesn't like IceClan because of a scar on her right flank. She follows the code as much as she can. She loves to be around kits and play with them. But she can tell when a person is upset or hiding something. She hates Shadowtrax and Kayfoot. SHE IS LIKE ME! SHE IS A THERAPIST!-
      History? -Same as Winterstar's, except got her powers later.-
      Kin? -Silverflame(mother), Swiftblaze(father), Winterstar(sister), Amberstorm(niece).-
      Other? -#TherapistCat! :3 :3 :3 :3-

Shadowmist
      [img width=510 height=318]walldevil.com/wallpapers/a82/b…top-wallpaperku-media.jpg[/img]
      || Shadowkit || Shadowpaw || Shadowmist ||
      Rank? -Warrior-
      Gender? -Female-
      Power? -Shadowmist has the power to create black mist/fog to confuse her enemies.-
      Age? -40 moons-
      Sexuality? -Bi curious-
      Personality? -Shadowmist, despite her name, is a kind she-cat, and cares for everyone. But she doesn't trust easily and its hard to become her friend. And she is loyal to her clan/home, she would die fighting.-
      History? -Shadowmist grew up in MoonClan and got her warrior name there, she had a friend, Tundraleap, who died in the battle that destroyed both MoonClan and StormClan. That battle killed out both clans. Only a few are alive, and Shadowmist was lucky.-
      Crush? -TBD-
      Mate? -TBD-
      Other? -*shrugs*-
      Theme Song?(optional) -Airplanes by B.O.B Hayley Willams-

[youtube][/youtube]

Form!

Source Code

1. [spoiler=name here][img]-picture here-[/img]
      2. [align=center][color=beige][font=times new roman][size=18]|| Kit name || Apprentice name || Warrior name ||[/size]
      3. [size=14]Rank? [i]--[/i]
      4. Gender? [i]--[/i]
      5. Power? [i]--[/i]
      6. Sexuality? [i]--[/i]
      7. Personality? [i]--[/i]
      8. History? [i]--[/i]
      9. Crush? [i]--[/i]
      10. Mate? [i]--[/i]
      11. Theme Song?(optional)
      12. [youtube][/youtube]
      13. Other? [i]--[/i][/size][/font][/color][/align][/spoiler]
      Display All

Buddy! Check out these cool threads!
      FireClan:
      Signups
      Shadows to snuff out the fire
      Signups
      Roleplay
      Crossover Thread(Warriors)
      || Band Talks! ||
      Crystal Gems Reborn:
      Signup
      Roleplay
      And check my profile for more threads! I used to be called: Winterstaroffireclan, Dragon_mTamer, and Lightingstrike

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ink Sans ().

• Re: || FireClan - A New Dawn | Signups ||

Name: Leafpaw
      Power: Idk atm
      Personality: Kind, caring, brave, shy, humble, and a seeker of justice
      History: Was born to two loners who soon abandoned him near FireClan territory. He wandered his way to the camp and was discovered by two patrolling warriors.
      Sexuality: Straight

Sorry if this was bad, I've been gone for two years and had to start a new account lol
      Aye, sup hombre.<br />I used to be shadowclaw619/ridiculousness so hmu if you recognize the name!<br /><br /><br />I SPOKE TO THE DEVIL IN MIAMI AND HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT -X<br /><br />I believe there&#039;s a god above me, I&#039;m just the god of everything else- Pusha T<br /><br />I&#039;m living on borrowed time, the clock ticks faster- MF Doom

[fancypost bgcolor= #1E1E1E; border: none; height: 250px; width: 400px;]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#202020; border: #1E1E1E 5px solid; height: 220px; width: 250px; margin-top: -8px; margin-left: -18px;] [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: #232323 5px solid; width: 240px; height: 190px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -10px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #C3C3C3; font-family: times new roman]
      I believe we have a leafpaw already.... Sorry. I am restarting on this thread from a thread that is kind of dying. and the personal is still active...
      [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: none; height: 20px; width: 270px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -8px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #262626; color: #C3C3C3; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0px;]let me dream of the stars[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; height: 240px; width: 100px; margin-top: -3px; background: url(http://45.media.tumblr.com/d13971bbbfceecb06f86b96f2e448987/tumblr_ng64lk3ftC1tiqi90o1_500.gif) center; background-size: cover;][size=5px] #icarustemplates [/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]
      FireClan:
      Signups
      Signups
      Roleplay
      || Band Talks! ||
      Crystal Gems Reborn:
      Signup
      Roleplay
      And check my profile for more threads! I used to be called: Winterstaroffireclan, Dragon_mTamer, and Lightingstrike

How about Fernpaw
      Aye, sup hombre.<br />I used to be shadowclaw619/ridiculousness so hmu if you recognize the name!<br /><br /><br />I SPOKE TO THE DEVIL IN MIAMI AND HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT -X<br /><br />I believe there&#039;s a god above me, I&#039;m just the god of everything else- Pusha T<br /><br />I&#039;m living on borrowed time, the clock ticks faster- MF Doom

|| Shadowkit || Shadowpaw || Shadowcloud ||
      Rank? -Warrior-
      Power? -Can manipulate/control his shadow and those of others-
      Gender? -Tom-
      Sexuality? -Bisexual-
      Personality? -Shadowcloud is a quiet tom who likes to keep to himself, he is very gentle and accepting and is a quick learner albeit he can be a bit shy and flustered when he's around she-cats(warriors) or someone new. He is very loyal and will defend his Clan with his life.-
      History? -Born into the Clan, Shadowcloud was an only kit to a Queen by the name of Lillian who, much like him, was a Gentle and Caring molly who saw everyone as her kit, unfortunately a month before his Apprentice Ceremony his mother, who was out hunting, was attacked and killed by a Fox. With training be something easy for him Shadowpaw quickly surpassed the other Apprentices he was made a Warrior a month early.-
      Crush? -Open-
      Mate? -Looking-
      Theme Song? -Doesn't have one-
      Other? -Hey!-

AMAZING art of thrushnose by --Secret Sin

The post was edited 1 time, last by malko kifla ().

[fancypost bgcolor=#202020; border: #1E1E1E 5px solid; height: 220px; width: 250px; margin-top: -8px; margin-left: -18px;] [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: #232323 5px solid; width: 240px; height: 190px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -10px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #C3C3C3; font-family: times new roman]
      Fernpaw is good! And both are accepted!
      [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: none; height: 20px; width: 270px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -8px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #262626; color: #C3C3C3; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0px;]let me dream of the stars[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; height: 240px; width: 100px; margin-top: -3px; background: url(http://45.media.tumblr.com/d13971bbbfceecb06f86b96f2e448987/tumblr_ng64lk3ftC1tiqi90o1_500.gif) center; background-size: cover;][size=5px] #icarustemplates [/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]
      FireClan:
      Signups
      Signups
      Roleplay
      || Band Talks! ||
      Crystal Gems Reborn:
      Signup
      Roleplay

Lit

[fancypost bgcolor=0;border-left:none;border-right:none;border-top:none;border-bottom:4px solid #FEC0CB;font-family:segoe ui;font-size:15pt;color:#FEC0CB;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-4px;margin-right:-50px;]everything is by design[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=0;border:4px solid #FEC0CB;border-radius: 3000pt 300pt 300pt 3000pt;height:150px;width:200px;margin-left:-1px;background:url(http://i.imgur.com/5ijG24I.jpg);background-position:center;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=0;color:white;border:0;height:150px;width:310px;margin-right:-13px;margin-top:-162px;][fancypost bgcolor=0;border:none;height:150px;width:310px;margin-left:-15px;margin-top:-5px;overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0;font-family:segoe ui;font-size:9pt;color: #ffe3eb;height:140px;width:320px;overflow:auto;margin-left:-8px;]
      Lumenpaw|Female|Medicine Cat Apprentice

|| Lumenkit ||
      || Lumenpaw ||
      || Lumencrest ||

Rank?
      Medicine Cat Apprentice
      Gender?
      Female
      Power?
      She can melt down any substance and control the resulting lava
      Sexuality?
      Lesbian
      Personality?
      She is very silly and always excited, making her a hard person to teach. However, she does love to learn, and is highly intelligent. She loves critical thinking and solving puzzles. She is an adventurer and loves to explore and discover new things. As a result, she has no sense of planning ahead or coming up with strategies. She is a strong in the metaphor "crossing that bridge when we get there."
      History?
      She was born into the Clan as a pure member of FireClan, thereby inheriting her powers through genetics. She grew up trying to be as positive as possible, and ended making friends with a lot of cats who were less happy. She acted as a light at the end of their tunnels, and tried her best to help them be happier. She continues to do this as much as she can, as helping people is one of her favorite things to do.
      Crush?
      May develop
      Mate?
      Not allowed
      Theme Song?(optional)

Display Spoiler
      [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbQMBRIBl5o[/youtube]

Other?
      Booper Dooper

//i couldn't quote my original post 'cause it was on my old account, so i had to retype it

[/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      I'd rather pick flowers
      <3 <3 <3
      instead of fights

The post was edited 1 time, last by the8bitrabbit ().

I thought you can quote from different profile?
      [/fancypost]
      FireClan:
      Signups
      Signups
      Roleplay
      || Band Talks! ||
      Crystal Gems Reborn:
      Signup
      Roleplay

[fancypost bgcolor=0;border-left:none;border-right:none;border-top:none;border-bottom:4px solid #FEC0CB;font-family:segoe ui;font-size:15pt;color:#FEC0CB;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-4px;margin-right:-50px;]everything is by design[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=0;border:4px solid #FEC0CB;border-radius: 3000pt 300pt 300pt 3000pt;height:150px;width:200px;margin-left:-1px;background:url(http://i.imgur.com/5ijG24I.jpg);background-position:center;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=0;color:white;border:0;height:150px;width:310px;margin-right:-13px;margin-top:-162px;][fancypost bgcolor=0;border:none;height:150px;width:310px;margin-left:-15px;margin-top:-5px;overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0;font-family:segoe ui;font-size:9pt;color: #ffe3eb;height:140px;width:320px;overflow:auto;margin-left:-8px;]
      well i deleted the old profile, so it doesn't exist anymore, so that's probably why

I'd rather pick flowers
      <3 <3 <3
      instead of fights

I guess not.
      [/fancypost]
      FireClan:
      Signups
      Signups
      Roleplay
      || Band Talks! ||
      Crystal Gems Reborn:
      Signup
      Roleplay

[img width=340 height=510]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e1/e9/bf/e1e9bfed353a624a70b155a4dc52ec65.jpg[/img]

|| Pinekit || Pinepaw || Pinebreeze ||
      Rank? Warrior
      Gender? Male
      Power? the ability to grow plants via physical contact.
      Sexuality? Asexual
      Personality? At first glance he's a sarcastic smartalic with a disdain for real work. In his alone time he sneaks out into the forest to tend to herbs in a secret grove he found as an apprentice. Secretly a romantic with the heart of a pure maiden even if he's far from pure or innocent. Usually has a tired/listless attitude but it's more from lack of sleep than disinterest or a bad mood..
      History? Born as Asterwing and Elkcall of a traveling tribe called The Wind Troupe. They had to stop so Asterwing could kit but a storm caused them to loose the tribe. Seeking refuge in Fireclan it was soon discovered that Elkcall and Asterwing contracted a deadly flu like virus that killed both warriors in only a few moons. As an apprentice Pinebreeze excepted that he was a bit different from the others. One day while he was playing outside the camp he found a small grove of flourishing plants. When he touched one of the flowers on a bush it grew much to his surprise. He kept the grove and his powers a secret. Only a few cats of the clan know.
      Crush? None
      Mate? Unmated
      Theme Song?(optional)

Display Spoiler
      [youtube]https://youtu.be/e38nyxRG6l4[/youtube]

Other? Hi. Warning I am a bit of a momfriend so be prepared to be called sweetheart and other fluffy nicknames.

The post was edited 1 time, last by αкιѕυтα ().

oh, hon, i feel you

I'd rather pick flowers
      <3 <3 <3
      instead of fights

Name: Oaktalon
      Personality: Calm and collective, smart about clan rules, but is knowledgable about bending them. Oaktalon hides his feelings and only displays them durinf times of stress.
      History: born and raised in Fireclan, father was the evil Shadowtrax who killed the leader before Treestar and escaped, Mother was the loving Silverfur who died from protecting her two kits Oakkit and Kaykit, only Oakkit survied.
      Appearance: Brown Bengal with a scar over his right eye
      Other:Kaykit acutally survived and lived on with Shadowtrax as they plotted their revenge agaisnt Fireclan. Firecloak abilities

Name: Shadowtrax
      Personality:Hungry for power, he will not hesitate to destroy anything in his path
      History: After murdering Two fellow clanmates, Shadowtrax was exiled leaving behind his mate Silverfur behind, but only after she was carrying his kits. Before the kits were born, Shadowtrax attempted to kiddnap Silverfur, but was delayed when she started kitting. Shadowtrax held off Fireclan. From the ashes only Silverfur and one kit survived, Shadowtrax escaping into the shadows with the other kit thought dead. Silverfur named her kit Oakkit, just before she passed away.
      Appearance: a more muscular form of Oaktalon, darker fur and a scar across his face.
      Other: Firecloak ability, limits unknown, owns blackfire instead of its normal colors

Name: Kayfoot
      Personality: energetic and wild, he never backs down from a challenge and always boasts of his fire ability
      History: As a kit he was taken from his mother and raised by his harsh father, at a young age he could defeat enemies twice his size, together with his father they even killed a bear. He craves battle above all else, and has always dreampt of facing his twin in battle. But through all this, his heart is not unreachable.
      Appearance: He resembles Oaktalon with a lighter fur color and a scar over his left eye, mirror to Oaktalons scarred over right eye.
      Other: Firecloak ability, limits unknown, own blue fire

Name: Echoflower
      Personality: A little firey but has a calm attitude, she has fierce loyalty towards her clan.
      History: born and raised in fireclan, always looked up to Winterstar and admired her greatly.
      Appearance: Bengal Blue shecat with violet eyes, her tail was fully white at the end.
      Other: Her fire ability is to extend a large whip of fire from the end of her tail

Name: Sevenspot
      Personality: acts a little high n mighty but only as a senior warrior, never afraid when things get hot.
      History: born and raised in fireclan, used to be called by Thornpaw till his fire ability gave him his current name.
      Appearance: light brown tabby with seven white spots around his body, yellow eyes.
      Other: his fire ability earned him his current name when he discovered he could breathe out pinecone size balls of fire from his mouth.

Name: Dropclaw
      Personality: strong willed and honorable, his smart and quick to reading signs of trouble.
      History: after his Brother went rogue, he took care of his nephew Oakkit, he stepped down from Deputy to let Oaktalon take his place once he was ready.
      Appearance: Bengal Lilac with dark green eyes
      Other: Unlike the rest of Kin, Dropclaw didnt have any abilities, but this gave him initiative to advance his fighting skills beyond normal. After stepping down as deputy, he went off for many moons, during this he met many cats with many different elemental abilities and learned how to counter them.
      I&#039;m not the Monster you think I am, I&#039;m worse.

Both accepted but one thing about Pinebreeze, I forgot in the first post, and I probably should add that the clan has fire powers unless specified via pm or something like that.... And I am a bit of an undertale lovah! Like Pinebreeze could have come from MoonClan linage or something like that...(MoonClan is a died out clan that my friend made and the thread died out and yeah. But they have powers that they are named after.
      [/fancypost]
      FireClan:
      Signups
      Signups
      Roleplay
      || Band Talks! ||
      Crystal Gems Reborn:
      Signup
      Roleplay

[fancypost bgcolor=#ebebeb; border: 3px solid #161515; width: 450px; height: 300px; padding: 0px; margin-top: 50px; margin-bottom: 30px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border-radius: 0em 50em 50em 0em; margin-top: -32px; margin-left: -3px; width: 500px; height: 100px; padding: 0px;; border: 3px solid #161515; background: url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/92/c4/95/92c495e9aa92bb0afaaafad051e55786.gif) center][fancypost bgcolor=#161515; border: none; width: 6px; height: 350px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0em 0em 50em 50em; float:left;margin-left: 20px][/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; height: 32px; width: 310px; padding: 0px; transform: rotate(90deg); margin-right: -165px; margin-top: 140px; font-family: garamound; font-size: 24pt; text-align: left; line-height: 20px; color: #161515]♥Kuri-chan♥[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=x; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=1px; width: 380px; height: 215px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden;margin-top:-180px; margin-right: 15px][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=transparent;width: 380px; height: 215px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: hidden][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 380px; min-height: 215px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; color: #161515;]
      Okay. I can change it if you want. Otherwise I like the Moonclan ancestry idea.
      [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=x; border: none; width: 400px; height: 15px; padding: 0px; font-size: 8px; color: #161515; text-align: center; margin-bottom; -20px]template by#whitethroat || hidden scroll[/fancypost][/fancypost]