|| FireClan - A New Dawn | Signups ||

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • Current Event - Recovering from Breezepaw's death and Darkflame's treachery.

*Important!* People who have characters and high ups already, just repost the form here! You won't lose your characters!
    *Also Important!* Cats in this clan have fire powers and more of an immunity to fire, unless pming me about the other type of powers and/or talking on here(LINAGE!). And I let you have free reign! But all FF rules apply! AND NO OOC fighting! I don't like fights, trust me.

ANDD! Please have the linage for the cat avaible to have powers, there is ways for other powers. The spoiler bellow are the possible clans that do or don't have powers.

Co-owners:

Bluetrombone7 (school) - https://feralfront.com/index.php?action=profile;u=244495

Oaktalon16 - https://feralfront.com/index.php?action=profile;u=278312

Ranks and Roles -

|| Leader || Winterstar - Meh! Winterstaroffireclan!

|| Deputy || Oaktalon - Oaktalon16

|| Medicine Cat || Snowstorm - Meh

|| Medicine Cat Apprentice || Lumenpaw - 8bitrabbit

|| Warriors ||

Lightningstrike - Meh
    Rainheart - Meh(gonna revamp)
    Amberstorm - Meh
    Patchleap - Bluetrombone7
    Blazefrost - Milo(inactive?)
    Flameclaw - Milo(inactive?)
    Echoflower - Oaktalon16
    Sevenspot - Oaktalon16
    Dropclaw - Oaktalon16
    Mudstripe - ~Raven~
    Shadowblaze - Butterfree
    Shiningshadow - Butterfree
    Otterleg - MisttrolofChatclan
    Longstripe - Solacestar
    Shadowcloud - °•° P E R I D O T °•°
    Pinebreeze - Kurisutaru Joku
    Shadowmist - Meh(soon...)

|| Apprentices ||

Deathpaw - Foxythedevil
    Turtlepaw - ~Raven~
    Rowanpaw - Revamping and going to me
    Mistypaw - Bluetrombone7
    Stormypaw - Butterfree !
    Flickpaw - Butterfree !
    Stitchpaw - MistshadeofLoneClan
    Leafpaw - KyloRen
    Breezepaw - Mallownose
    Flamepaw - Mallownose
    Lumenpaw - 8bitrabbit
    Fernpaw - Zachkyle

|| Mentors and apprentices ||

Mudstripe/ Turtlepaw
    Patchleap/Leafpaw
    Longstripe/Mistypaw
    Snowstorm/Lumenpaw
    Amberstorm/Flamepaw
    Pinebreeze/Fernpaw

|| Queens ||

Speckleeye - Solacestar
    Cinnamonfoot - Butterfree !

|| Elders ||

None at the moment

|| Kits ||

Umbrakit - Wafflesbelike-NYANCAT
    Icekit - Iceheart007
    Fallenkit - Solacestar

|| The Loners, The Rogues and The Exiled ||

Shadowtrax - Oaktalon16
    Kayfoot - Oaktalon16
    Darkflame - Winterstaroffireclan
    Blackpaw - Solacestar
    Wolf - Bluetrombone7 (school)
    Poppy - Bluetrombone7 (school)

|| Active rpers ||

Bluetrombone7
    Solacestar
    Me
    Oaktalon16
    KyloRen
    8bitrabbit
    ~Raven~
    Zachkyle
    Kurisutaru Joku
    °•° P E R I D O T °•°

Plot Thread - https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2475777.new#new

• Tracking!!!! I'll be posting my forms soon!

[align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#AFEEEE][/color][/font][/align][img]http://i.imgur.com/yJapFby.png[/img] [b]AMAZING[/b] art of [b]thrushnose[/b] by [url='https://feralfront.com/user/287369-secret-sin-grounded/']--Secret Sin[/url] [align=center][/align]
  • Name: Leafpaw
    Power: Idk atm
    Personality: Kind, caring, brave, shy, humble, and a seeker of justice
    History: Was born to two loners who soon abandoned him near FireClan territory. He wandered his way to the camp and was discovered by two patrolling warriors.
    Sexuality: Straight

Sorry if this was bad, I've been gone for two years and had to start a new account lol

Aye, sup hombre.
    I used to be shadowclaw619/ridiculousness so hmu if you recognize the name!

I SPOKE TO THE DEVIL IN MIAMI AND HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT -X

I believe there's a god above me, I'm just the god of everything else- Pusha T

I'm living on borrowed time, the clock ticks faster- MF Doom
  • [fancypost bgcolor= #1E1E1E; border: none; height: 250px; width: 400px;]

[fancypost bgcolor=#202020; border: #1E1E1E 5px solid; height: 220px; width: 250px; margin-top: -8px; margin-left: -18px;] [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: #232323 5px solid; width: 240px; height: 190px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -10px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #C3C3C3; font-family: times new roman]
    I believe we have a leafpaw already.... Sorry. I am restarting on this thread from a thread that is kind of dying. and the personal is still active...
    [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: none; height: 20px; width: 270px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -8px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #262626; color: #C3C3C3; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0px;]let me dream of the stars[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; height: 240px; width: 100px; margin-top: -3px; background: url(http://45.media.tumblr.com/d13…64lk3ftC1tiqi90o1_500.gif) center; background-size: cover;][color=transparent][size=5px] #icarustemplates [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

• How about Fernpaw

Aye, sup hombre.

• || Shadowkit || Shadowpaw || Shadowcloud ||
    Rank? -Warrior-
    Power? -Can manipulate/control his shadow and those of others-
    Gender? -Tom-
    Sexuality? -Bisexual-
    Personality? -Shadowcloud is a quiet tom who likes to keep to himself, he is very gentle and accepting and is a quick learner albeit he can be a bit shy and flustered when he's around she-cats(warriors) or someone new. He is very loyal and will defend his Clan with his life.-
    History? -Born into the Clan, Shadowcloud was an only kit to a Queen by the name of Lillian who, much like him, was a Gentle and Caring molly who saw everyone as her kit, unfortunately a month before his Apprentice Ceremony his mother, who was out hunting, was attacked and killed by a Fox. With training be something easy for him Shadowpaw quickly surpassed the other Apprentices he was made a Warrior a month early.-
    Crush? -Open-
    Mate? -Looking-
    Theme Song? -Doesn't have one-
    Other? -Hey!-

[align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#AFEEEE][/color][/font][/align][img]http://i.imgur.com/yJapFby.png[/img] [b]AMAZING[/b] art of [b]thrushnose[/b] by [url='https://feralfront.com/user/287369-secret-sin-grounded/']--Secret Sin[/url] [align=center][/align]

The post was edited 1 time, last by malko kifla ().

[fancypost bgcolor=#202020; border: #1E1E1E 5px solid; height: 220px; width: 250px; margin-top: -8px; margin-left: -18px;] [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: #232323 5px solid; width: 240px; height: 190px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -10px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #C3C3C3; font-family: times new roman]
    Fernpaw is good! And both are accepted!
    [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: none; height: 20px; width: 270px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -8px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #262626; color: #C3C3C3; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0px;]let me dream of the stars[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; height: 240px; width: 100px; margin-top: -3px; background: url(http://45.media.tumblr.com/d13…64lk3ftC1tiqi90o1_500.gif) center; background-size: cover;][color=transparent][size=5px] #icarustemplates [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

• Thanks!

• Lit

Aye, sup hombre.

• [fancypost bgcolor=0;border-left:none;border-right:none;border-top:none;border-bottom:4px solid #FEC0CB;font-family:segoe ui;font-size:15pt;color:#FEC0CB;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-4px;margin-right:-50px;][b]everything is by design[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=0;border:4px solid #FEC0CB;border-radius: 3000pt 300pt 300pt 3000pt;height:150px;width:200px;margin-left:-1px;background:url(http://i.imgur.com/5ijG24I.jpg);background-position:center;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=0;color:white;border:0;height:150px;width:310px;margin-right:-13px;margin-top:-162px;][fancypost bgcolor=0;border:none;height:150px;width:310px;margin-left:-15px;margin-top:-5px;overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0;font-family:segoe ui;font-size:9pt;color: #ffe3eb;height:140px;width:320px;overflow:auto;margin-left:-8px;]

//i couldn't quote my original post 'cause it was on my old account, so i had to retype it

[/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]

I'd rather pick flowers
    ---
    instead of fights

tumblr_oq4cd1HpJy1v2pzzno1_500.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by the8bitrabbit ().

I thought you can quote from different profile?

[/fancypost]

• [fancypost bgcolor=0;border-left:none;border-right:none;border-top:none;border-bottom:4px solid #FEC0CB;font-family:segoe ui;font-size:15pt;color:#FEC0CB;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-4px;margin-right:-50px;][b]everything is by design[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=0;border:4px solid #FEC0CB;border-radius: 3000pt 300pt 300pt 3000pt;height:150px;width:200px;margin-left:-1px;background:url(http://i.imgur.com/5ijG24I.jpg);background-position:center;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=0;color:white;border:0;height:150px;width:310px;margin-right:-13px;margin-top:-162px;][fancypost bgcolor=0;border:none;height:150px;width:310px;margin-left:-15px;margin-top:-5px;overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0;font-family:segoe ui;font-size:9pt;color: #ffe3eb;height:140px;width:320px;overflow:auto;margin-left:-8px;]
    well i deleted the old profile, so it doesn't exist anymore, so that's probably why

I'd rather pick flowers
    ---
    instead of fights

I guess not.

[/fancypost]

• || Pinekit || Pinepaw || Pinebreeze ||
    Rank? Warrior
    Gender? Male
    Power? the ability to grow plants via physical contact.
    Sexuality? Asexual
    Personality? At first glance he's a sarcastic smartalic with a disdain for real work. In his alone time he sneaks out into the forest to tend to herbs in a secret grove he found as an apprentice. Secretly a romantic with the heart of a pure maiden even if he's far from pure or innocent. Usually has a tired/listless attitude but it's more from lack of sleep than disinterest or a bad mood..
    History? Born as Asterwing and Elkcall of a traveling tribe called The Wind Troupe. They had to stop so Asterwing could kit but a storm caused them to loose the tribe. Seeking refuge in Fireclan it was soon discovered that Elkcall and Asterwing contracted a deadly flu like virus that killed both warriors in only a few moons. As an apprentice Pinebreeze excepted that he was a bit different from the others. One day while he was playing outside the camp he found a small grove of flourishing plants. When he touched one of the flowers on a bush it grew much to his surprise. He kept the grove and his powers a secret. Only a few cats of the clan know.
    Crush? None
    Mate? Unmated
    Theme Song?(optional)

Other? Hi. Warning I am a bit of a momfriend so be prepared to be called sweetheart and other fluffy nicknames.

[center][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2ng6a9s.png[/img][/center]

The post was edited 1 time, last by αкιѕυтα ().

oh, hon, i feel you

I'd rather pick flowers
    ---
    instead of fights

• Name: Oaktalon
    Personality: Calm and collective, smart about clan rules, but is knowledgable about bending them. Oaktalon hides his feelings and only displays them durinf times of stress.
    History: born and raised in Fireclan, father was the evil Shadowtrax who killed the leader before Treestar and escaped, Mother was the loving Silverfur who died from protecting her two kits Oakkit and Kaykit, only Oakkit survied.
    Appearance: Brown Bengal with a scar over his right eye
    Other:Kaykit acutally survived and lived on with Shadowtrax as they plotted their revenge agaisnt Fireclan. Firecloak abilities

Name: Shadowtrax
    Personality:Hungry for power, he will not hesitate to destroy anything in his path
    History: After murdering Two fellow clanmates, Shadowtrax was exiled leaving behind his mate Silverfur behind, but only after she was carrying his kits. Before the kits were born, Shadowtrax attempted to kiddnap Silverfur, but was delayed when she started kitting. Shadowtrax held off Fireclan. From the ashes only Silverfur and one kit survived, Shadowtrax escaping into the shadows with the other kit thought dead. Silverfur named her kit Oakkit, just before she passed away.
    Appearance: a more muscular form of Oaktalon, darker fur and a scar across his face.
    Other: Firecloak ability, limits unknown, owns blackfire instead of its normal colors

Name: Kayfoot
    Personality: energetic and wild, he never backs down from a challenge and always boasts of his fire ability
    History: As a kit he was taken from his mother and raised by his harsh father, at a young age he could defeat enemies twice his size, together with his father they even killed a bear. He craves battle above all else, and has always dreampt of facing his twin in battle. But through all this, his heart is not unreachable.
    Appearance: He resembles Oaktalon with a lighter fur color and a scar over his left eye, mirror to Oaktalons scarred over right eye.
    Other: Firecloak ability, limits unknown, own blue fire

Name: Echoflower
    Personality: A little firey but has a calm attitude, she has fierce loyalty towards her clan.
    History: born and raised in fireclan, always looked up to Winterstar and admired her greatly.
    Appearance: Bengal Blue shecat with violet eyes, her tail was fully white at the end.
    Other: Her fire ability is to extend a large whip of fire from the end of her tail

Name: Sevenspot
    Personality: acts a little high n mighty but only as a senior warrior, never afraid when things get hot.
    History: born and raised in fireclan, used to be called by Thornpaw till his fire ability gave him his current name.
    Appearance: light brown tabby with seven white spots around his body, yellow eyes.
    Other: his fire ability earned him his current name when he discovered he could breathe out pinecone size balls of fire from his mouth.

Name: Dropclaw
    Personality: strong willed and honorable, his smart and quick to reading signs of trouble.
    History: after his Brother went rogue, he took care of his nephew Oakkit, he stepped down from Deputy to let Oaktalon take his place once he was ready.
    Appearance: Bengal Lilac with dark green eyes
    Other: Unlike the rest of Kin, Dropclaw didnt have any abilities, but this gave him initiative to advance his fighting skills beyond normal. After stepping down as deputy, he went off for many moons, during this he met many cats with many different elemental abilities and learned how to counter them.

I'm not the Monster you think I am, I'm worse.

Both accepted but one thing about Pinebreeze, I forgot in the first post, and I probably should add that the clan has fire powers unless specified via pm or something like that.... And I am a bit of an undertale lovah! Like Pinebreeze could have come from MoonClan linage or something like that...(MoonClan is a died out clan that my friend made and the thread died out and yeah. But they have powers that they are named after.

[/fancypost]

• [fancypost bgcolor=#ebebeb; border: 3px solid #161515; width: 450px; height: 300px; padding: 0px; margin-top: 50px; margin-bottom: 30px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border-radius: 0em 50em 50em 0em; margin-top: -32px; margin-left: -3px; width: 500px; height: 100px; padding: 0px;; border: 3px solid #161515; background: url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pini…2bb0afaaafad051e55786.gif) center][fancypost bgcolor=#161515; border: none; width: 6px; height: 350px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0em 0em 50em 50em; float:left;margin-left: 20px][/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; height: 32px; width: 310px; padding: 0px; transform: rotate(90deg); margin-right: -165px; margin-top: 140px; font-family: garamound; font-size: 24pt; text-align: left; line-height: 20px; color: #161515]♥Kuri-chan♥[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=x; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=1px; width: 380px; height: 215px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden;margin-top:-180px; margin-right: 15px][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=transparent;width: 380px; height: 215px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: hidden][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 380px; min-height: 215px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; color: #161515;]
    Okay. I can change it if you want. Otherwise I like the Moonclan ancestry idea.
    [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=x; border: none; width: 400px; height: 15px; padding: 0px; font-size: 8px; color: #161515; text-align: center; margin-bottom; -20px]template by[color=#ebebeb][u]#whitethroat || [i]hidden scroll[/fancypost][/fancypost]

[center][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2ng6a9s.png[/img][/center]
  • Question about Shadowcloud, his ability deals with shadows, was that a special request? Just asking.

I'm not the Monster you think I am, I'm worse.
  • No, I just didn't realize it was only fire, I can change it if it needs to be?