A funny story for all my skyrim fans

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

• A funny story for all my skyrim fans

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; line-spacing: -1px; text-align: justify;]so, I'm tracking down all the daredevil artifacts and I get to the "a night to remember" quest. Earlier in the game, I married ysolda, and moved her to my house in riften. Needless to say, it was a little awkward going up to my wife and asking about a ring I had given to my "fiancée" on a drunken spree. She seemed pretty chill.
      — 사랑해 - character gallery<br />playing the witcher 3
    • Re: A funny story for all my skyrim fans

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; text-align: justify; width: 500px; font-size:9.5pt]I'm married to Farkas and I have that quest and I legit saw Ysolda in Whiterun and I was kinda bored so I talked to her and was plunged into a whole 'WTF' moment when she started talking about a fiancee and stuff. I was like 'I'm gay and I'm married wtf you talkin' about?? ? ? ?"
      we don't believe what's on t.v.

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]lmao
      i was killing bandits near the first temple that you go to for the dragonstone
      and i shot lydia in the back of the head
      she was my wife
      she died
      tbh i think i cried for five minutes -- she wasnt set as essential ok and i got a crit with a dragonbone bow and

just
      i 360 noscoped my wife
      [quote author=ady link=topic=2470450.msg88592459#msg88592459 date=1480797976]just<br />i 360 noscoped my wife<br />[/quote]<br />
      <br />| my art shop | du ciel family |<br />
      Display Spoiler
      [quote author=~Greymatter~ link=topic=2453038.msg88206290#msg88206290 date=1477533538]<br />Ady, I just kinda look up to you?? Like I remember when I first came back to the site and was still adjusting to the changes you and the others were just super nice and encouraging&nbsp; to me. Thank you for cultivating a welcoming atmosphere that CC continues to foster today.

[fancypost borderwidth=0][justify]360 NOSCOPED MY WIFE I'M DYING
      i've done that too oOPS,, i accidentally shot a fireball @ my fav follower teldryn sero and he Died and i was too lazy to load a save so RIP teldryn

& omg that's funny,, a night to remember is such a great quest tho
      active characters
      Duskmire / Leader of The Elite
      Evya Lynderly / Squire of Westeros

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 400px; text-align: justify;]You and Moria just had such a deep and beautiful relationship that even your wife was happy to let you be together. <:
      But that quest is always so much fun omg, I was cracking up the whole time the first time I did it.

r.i.p lydia and teldryn... Whenever I use magic I always set Lydia on fire lmao. But she's never permantely died on me, I always reload the moment ANYTHING goes wrong. Like, one bandit will notice me before I stealthkill him, and I'll immediately restart so I can do it properly.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-size: 16pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; color: white]I&#039;M WILLING TO WAIT FOR IT ![/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; color: darkgray; margin-top: -10px][abbr=leader of boneclan]reyna deerling[/abbr] &amp; [abbr=medicine cat apprentice of trad. windclan]eveningpaw[/abbr][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=Transparent; border: 0px;width: 400px; margin-center: -5px; overflow: hidden; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri;]funny skyrim stories? huehue, are you guys ready fOR THIS SHIT
      Display Spoiler
      1. So?? I spent like a week splitting my time into doina shit ton of quests just to marry a guy I later found out I could not marry. I was p i s s e d.

2. Ok so I had this dog right?? Like this dog was my fucking bro i had kept him alive for like a month w/o sending him places (house and stuff like that). So one day, ohohoho, I asked my brother to beat up some bandits and complete a dungeon plus some shit while I had to do stuff?? I come back and my dog isn't there. my bROTHER SAT HIM DOWN SOMEWHERE AND I HAVENT SEEN THAT DOG SINCE. I WAS SO,,, SO PISSED.

3. I've accidentally killed followers/spouses at least a dozen times. I've purposefully killed Lydia maybe.. 31 times. YES I HAVE KEPT COUNT DAMMIT I HATE HER,,,,

4. i was fighting an ice wraith once and suddenly a blood dragon there and my dog, frost, and my follower aLL DIED

5. for those of you who know all the dark brotherhood quests?? u kno the one where u kill the emperor's cousin @ her wedding?? i killed her in front of everyone, ran like hell, and got away with it wITH NO BOUNTY ADDED I CHECKED

i have fun w skyrim xD

so i um
      i was fighting that dragon draugorr dude to get the dragonstone
      and i had a fine battle axe

and i did a stamina attack,,
      and well
      i pounded his dead body into the ground
      and i couldnt get the dragonstone

i flipping threw the mouse
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-family=arial;font-size:15pt;color:white;]IM SETTING FIRES TO THE SKY, SCREAMING FOR YOU[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px;margin-top:-8px;font-family:arial;font-size:12pt;color:white;]BUT YOU DARE DIDN&#039;T COME, FOR YOU WERE DEAD TOO[/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]LMAO

ok ok
      so i was outside riverwood once, right
      and there were bandits
      i was with one of my MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS and i tried to just get them to leave us alone but they were like "U GOTTA PAY TO GO HERE" and i was like "its fu ck ing riverwood??"
      anyways, i'm shanking bandits, getting kill cams as i brutally filet their livers and i hear it
      heart drops
      knees weak
      spaghetti

legendary dragon lands and tries to roast my shit
      bandits are the dead
      dragon is the pissed
      queue 40 minute long battle

i was also jumped by a legendary dragon at level 41 despite them only appearing once you hit like level 81?? needless to say i died a LOT but eventually killed the fucking dragon
      [quote author=ady link=topic=2470450.msg88592459#msg88592459 date=1480797976]just<br />i 360 noscoped my wife<br />[/quote]<br />
      <br />| my art shop | du ciel family |<br />
      Display Spoiler
      [quote author=~Greymatter~ link=topic=2453038.msg88206290#msg88206290 date=1477533538]<br />Ady, I just kinda look up to you?? Like I remember when I first came back to the site and was still adjusting to the changes you and the others were just super nice and encouraging&nbsp; to me. Thank you for cultivating a welcoming atmosphere that CC continues to foster today.

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 325px;][justify][hr][size=4pt]a[/size]
      [justify]oh god i got one
      so i'm just running around and suddenly i find a giant and his mammoth
      right well maxed out dragonborn ez enough so i murder both and the mammoth suddenly just vanishes
      alright must be a bug no big deal i'm walking away
      then out of fucking nowhere this mammoth falls out of the sky on me and kills me
      i was seriously about to murder bethesda
      [size=4pt]a

[hr][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; line-spacing: -1px; text-align: justify;]omg that mammoth thing happened to me!! I had ran out of high born so I waited 24 hours in the whiterun wilderness
      And right in front of me, this mammoth falls from the sky.
      I just stare at my screen for a good ten minutes trying to figure out wtf just happened
      Before I burst out laughing.
      — 사랑해 - character gallery<br />playing the witcher 3

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 425px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 14px;]oh my,,, god
      track because these are all beautiful xD
      i can't remember my Skyrim games enough to recall any funny moments D<
      imagination is the key !
      ima / genderqueer / aromantic pansexual

♔ pushover child of Saltclan & 1⁄2 of Lokination ♔

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 400px; text-align: justify;]Alright, so I was playing my thief/assassin character. I hadn't bothered doing any of the main quest, because the whole point of this character was just to do the theives guild and dark brotherhood questlines. I was really low-leveled at this point, so I unless I could stealthkill someone or just shoot arrows at them from a distance I was useless in a fight, and I didn't have a follower either.

Anyway, so for some reason I'm roaming close to a mountain, and I notice a dragon place nearby on the map. I realise that because I haven't completed dragon rising, the dragon guarding it wouldn't spawn. Nice, free treasure! Run over there, game quicksaves I as get to it. I head over to pick up my sweet loot, then I hear a banging noise.

Fuck

Krosis bursts out of the coffin and immediately wrecks me. Unfortunately, the only recent save I had was when I just reach the place. Cue useless dragonborn spiriting down the mountain as fast as they can, while a dragon priest flings fireballs down at them.

I feel like the game was warning me to not be greedy, or a least check which dragon lairs have a dragon priests guarding them before rushing in there.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-size: 16pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; color: white]I&#039;M WILLING TO WAIT FOR IT ![/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; color: darkgray; margin-top: -10px][abbr=leader of boneclan]reyna deerling[/abbr] &amp; [abbr=medicine cat apprentice of trad. windclan]eveningpaw[/abbr][/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 95%; color: white;][justify]♔♔♔ (ignore sub)
      When I first started playing, I married idk-his-name and was doing a quest and he was following me (idk if that was part of it or what). But I was fighting a dragon and trying to protect him, like a good husband. Then accidentally headshotted him instead.
      I think I just stared at my screen for about one and a half hours before turning it off
      I worked really hard for his booty mk
      [hr]
      TAGS

General —
      - Risingrevolution Colonomos-Felix-Go Deo-Ignibus-Xerses-Messorem-Inferno-Leeds-Proumaeri-Cor Leonis-Muzikant-Reaver-Norwood-Plex-Gudinnan-Biersack-Pantala-Lafitee-Winchester-Rhythm-Radium-Malo-Innocence-Soler-Harbinger
      Risingkit
      - Male/Tom
      - Five moons
      - The Port Mafia boss
      - TRoT kit
      - The Cartel prostitute

Appearance —
      - Domestic cat
      first body
      very large
      100% health
      mute
      - Dark grey pelt
      short fur
      - Blue-grey eyes, ears, nose, and paw pads
      teeth are carved into points
      - wears a blue bandana over his mouth with a shark mouth print
      - wears dog tags with '6/4' inscribed on them

Relationships —
      - Selfdestruction x Quinn x Gawain x Firtree
      Brother of Romankit and Vanillakit
      - Pansexual
      bias to genderfluid
      - Engaged to Eunju Wolfgang
      no crush

battle tags —
      - physically -impossible
      - mentally -medium
      - telepathic + control of water elements
      - ask for kill
      - ask for capture + torture + rape
      - attack in bold #A61515
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:20px;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;font-size:20px;color:white;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px white;letter-spacing:-2px;word-spacing:2px;]I Dream Of Life Without The Anarchy ![/fancypost]<br />[fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:15px;text-align:right;font-size:10px;color:white;margin-top:-10px;]♔ Risingrevolution ♔ Large russian blue ♔ [abbr=RisingRevolution|former Boss of TPM|Prostitute of The Cartel|Selfdestruction x Quinn x Gawain x Soldier|Mute|Physically Immortal|Difficulty: imp.|Attacks in #A61515|Talks in Italic, Bold|Thinks in Italic|]tags[/abbr]