A funny story for all my skyrim fans

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• A funny story for all my skyrim fans

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; line-spacing: -1px; text-align: justify;]so, I'm tracking down all the daredevil artifacts and I get to the "a night to remember" quest. Earlier in the game, I married ysolda, and moved her to my house in riften. Needless to say, it was a little awkward going up to my wife and asking about a ring I had given to my "fiancée" on a drunken spree. She seemed pretty chill.
      — 사랑해 - character gallery<br />playing the witcher 3
    • Re: A funny story for all my skyrim fans

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; text-align: justify; width: 500px; font-size:9.5pt]I'm married to Farkas and I have that quest and I legit saw Ysolda in Whiterun and I was kinda bored so I talked to her and was plunged into a whole 'WTF' moment when she started talking about a fiancee and stuff. I was like 'I'm gay and I'm married wtf you talkin' about?? ? ? ?"

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]lmao
      i was killing bandits near the first temple that you go to for the dragonstone
      and i shot lydia in the back of the head
      she was my wife
      she died
      tbh i think i cried for five minutes -- she wasnt set as essential ok and i got a crit with a dragonbone bow and

just
      i 360 noscoped my wife
      [quote author=ady link=topic=2470450.msg88592459#msg88592459 date=1480797976]just<br />i 360 noscoped my wife<br />[/quote]<br />
      <br />| my art shop | du ciel family |<br />
      Display Spoiler
      [quote author=~Greymatter~ link=topic=2453038.msg88206290#msg88206290 date=1477533538]<br />Ady, I just kinda look up to you?? Like I remember when I first came back to the site and was still adjusting to the changes you and the others were just super nice and encouraging&nbsp; to me. Thank you for cultivating a welcoming atmosphere that CC continues to foster today.

[fancypost borderwidth=0][justify]360 NOSCOPED MY WIFE I'M DYING
      i've done that too oOPS,, i accidentally shot a fireball @ my fav follower teldryn sero and he Died and i was too lazy to load a save so RIP teldryn

& omg that's funny,, a night to remember is such a great quest tho
      active characters
      Duskmire / Leader of The Elite
      Evya Lynderly / Squire of Westeros

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 400px; text-align: justify;]You and Moria just had such a deep and beautiful relationship that even your wife was happy to let you be together. <:
      But that quest is always so much fun omg, I was cracking up the whole time the first time I did it.

r.i.p lydia and teldryn... Whenever I use magic I always set Lydia on fire lmao. But she's never permantely died on me, I always reload the moment ANYTHING goes wrong. Like, one bandit will notice me before I stealthkill him, and I'll immediately restart so I can do it properly.
      I'M WILLING TO WAIT FOR IT !

[fancypost bgcolor=Transparent; border: 0px;width: 400px; margin-center: -5px; overflow: hidden; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri;]funny skyrim stories? huehue, are you guys ready fOR THIS SHIT
      Display Spoiler
      1. So?? I spent like a week splitting my time into doina shit ton of quests just to marry a guy I later found out I could not marry. I was p i s s e d.

2. Ok so I had this dog right?? Like this dog was my fucking bro i had kept him alive for like a month w/o sending him places (house and stuff like that). So one day, ohohoho, I asked my brother to beat up some bandits and complete a dungeon plus some shit while I had to do stuff?? I come back and my dog isn't there. my bROTHER SAT HIM DOWN SOMEWHERE AND I HAVENT SEEN THAT DOG SINCE. I WAS SO,,, SO PISSED.

3. I've accidentally killed followers/spouses at least a dozen times. I've purposefully killed Lydia maybe.. 31 times. YES I HAVE KEPT COUNT DAMMIT I HATE HER,,,,

4. i was fighting an ice wraith once and suddenly a blood dragon there and my dog, frost, and my follower aLL DIED

5. for those of you who know all the dark brotherhood quests?? u kno the one where u kill the emperor's cousin @ her wedding?? i killed her in front of everyone, ran like hell, and got away with it wITH NO BOUNTY ADDED I CHECKED

i have fun w skyrim xD

so i um
      i was fighting that dragon draugorr dude to get the dragonstone
      and i had a fine battle axe

and i did a stamina attack,,
      and well
      i pounded his dead body into the ground
      and i couldnt get the dragonstone

i flipping threw the mouse
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-family=arial;font-size:15pt;color:white;]IM SETTING FIRES TO THE SKY, SCREAMING FOR YOU[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px;margin-top:-8px;font-family:arial;font-size:12pt;color:white;]BUT YOU DARE DIDN&#039;T COME, FOR YOU WERE DEAD TOO[/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]LMAO

ok ok
      so i was outside riverwood once, right
      and there were bandits
      i was with one of my MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS and i tried to just get them to leave us alone but they were like "U GOTTA PAY TO GO HERE" and i was like "its fu ck ing riverwood??"
      anyways, i'm shanking bandits, getting kill cams as i brutally filet their livers and i hear it
      heart drops
      knees weak
      spaghetti

legendary dragon lands and tries to roast my shit
      bandits are the dead
      dragon is the pissed
      queue 40 minute long battle

i was also jumped by a legendary dragon at level 41 despite them only appearing once you hit like level 81?? needless to say i died a LOT but eventually killed the fucking dragon
      [quote author=ady link=topic=2470450.msg88592459#msg88592459 date=1480797976]just<br />i 360 noscoped my wife<br />[/quote]<br />
      <br />| my art shop | du ciel family |<br />
      Display Spoiler
      [quote author=~Greymatter~ link=topic=2453038.msg88206290#msg88206290 date=1477533538]<br />Ady, I just kinda look up to you?? Like I remember when I first came back to the site and was still adjusting to the changes you and the others were just super nice and encouraging&nbsp; to me. Thank you for cultivating a welcoming atmosphere that CC continues to foster today.

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 325px;][justify][hr][size=4pt]a[/size]
      [justify]oh god i got one
      so i'm just running around and suddenly i find a giant and his mammoth
      right well maxed out dragonborn ez enough so i murder both and the mammoth suddenly just vanishes
      alright must be a bug no big deal i'm walking away
      then out of fucking nowhere this mammoth falls out of the sky on me and kills me
      i was seriously about to murder bethesda
      [size=4pt]a

[hr][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; line-spacing: -1px; text-align: justify;]omg that mammoth thing happened to me!! I had ran out of high born so I waited 24 hours in the whiterun wilderness
      And right in front of me, this mammoth falls from the sky.
      I just stare at my screen for a good ten minutes trying to figure out wtf just happened
      Before I burst out laughing.
      — 사랑해 - character gallery<br />playing the witcher 3

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 425px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 14px;]oh my,,, god
      track because these are all beautiful xD
      i can't remember my Skyrim games enough to recall any funny moments D<

― community helper

tired of pleasing all the players
      adélaïde, caera, lopadote, lulana
      free templates (&) thread hub !

timur really does bite

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 400px; text-align: justify;]Alright, so I was playing my thief/assassin character. I hadn't bothered doing any of the main quest, because the whole point of this character was just to do the theives guild and dark brotherhood questlines. I was really low-leveled at this point, so I unless I could stealthkill someone or just shoot arrows at them from a distance I was useless in a fight, and I didn't have a follower either.

Anyway, so for some reason I'm roaming close to a mountain, and I notice a dragon place nearby on the map. I realise that because I haven't completed dragon rising, the dragon guarding it wouldn't spawn. Nice, free treasure! Run over there, game quicksaves I as get to it. I head over to pick up my sweet loot, then I hear a banging noise.

Fuck

Krosis bursts out of the coffin and immediately wrecks me. Unfortunately, the only recent save I had was when I just reach the place. Cue useless dragonborn spiriting down the mountain as fast as they can, while a dragon priest flings fireballs down at them.

I feel like the game was warning me to not be greedy, or a least check which dragon lairs have a dragon priests guarding them before rushing in there.
      I'M WILLING TO WAIT FOR IT !

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 95%; color: white;][justify]♔♔♔ (ignore sub)
      When I first started playing, I married idk-his-name and was doing a quest and he was following me (idk if that was part of it or what). But I was fighting a dragon and trying to protect him, like a good husband. Then accidentally headshotted him instead.
      I think I just stared at my screen for about one and a half hours before turning it off
      I worked really hard for his booty mk
      [hr]
      TAGS

General —
      - Risingrevolution Colonomos-Felix-Go Deo-Ignibus-Xerses-Messorem-Inferno-Leeds-Proumaeri-Cor Leonis-Muzikant-Reaver-Norwood-Plex-Gudinnan-Biersack-Pantala-Lafitee-Winchester-Rhythm-Radium-Malo-Innocence-Soler-Harbinger
      Risingkit
      - Male/Tom
      - Five moons
      - The Port Mafia boss
      - TRoT kit
      - The Cartel prostitute

Appearance —
      - Domestic cat
      first body
      very large
      100% health
      mute