[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; line-spacing: -1px; text-align: justify;]so, I'm tracking down all the daredevil artifacts and I get to the "a night to remember" quest. Earlier in the game, I married ysolda, and moved her to my house in riften. Needless to say, it was a little awkward going up to my wife and asking about a ring I had given to my "fiancée" on a drunken spree. She seemed pretty chill.
[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; text-align: justify; width: 500px; font-size:9.5pt]I'm married to Farkas and I have that quest and I legit saw Ysolda in Whiterun and I was kinda bored so I talked to her and was plunged into a whole 'WTF' moment when she started talking about a fiancee and stuff. I was like 'I'm gay and I'm married wtf you talkin' about?? ? ? ?"
[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;][sup]lmao
i was killing bandits near the first temple that you go to for the dragonstone
and i shot lydia in the back of the head
she was my wife
tbh i think i cried for five minutes -- she wasnt set as essential ok and i got a crit with a dragonbone bow and
i 360 noscoped my wife
[b][i]360 NOSCOPED MY WIFE I'M DYING
i've done that too oOPS,, i accidentally shot a fireball @ my fav follower teldryn sero and he Died and i was too lazy to load a save so RIP teldryn
& omg that's funny,, a night to remember is such a great quest tho
[fancypost borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 400px; text-align: justify;][size=8]You and Moria just had such a deep and beautiful relationship that even your wife was happy to let you be together. <:
But that quest is always so much fun omg, I was cracking up the whole time the first time I did it.
r.i.p lydia and teldryn... Whenever I use magic I always set Lydia on fire lmao. But she's never permantely died on me, I always reload the moment ANYTHING goes wrong. Like, one bandit will notice me before I stealthkill him, and I'll immediately restart so I can do it properly.
[fancypost bgcolor=Transparent; border: 0px;width: 400px; margin-center: -5px; overflow: hidden; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri;]funny skyrim stories? huehue, are you guys ready fOR THIS SHIT
1. So?? I spent like a week splitting my time into doina shit ton of quests just to marry a guy I later found out I could not marry. I was p i s s e d.
2. Ok so I had this dog right?? Like this dog was my fucking bro i had kept him alive for like a month w/o sending him places (house and stuff like that). So one day, ohohoho, I asked my brother to beat up some bandits and complete a dungeon plus some shit while I had to do stuff?? I come back and my dog isn't there. my bROTHER SAT HIM DOWN SOMEWHERE AND I HAVENT SEEN THAT DOG SINCE. I WAS SO,,, SO PISSED.
3. I've accidentally killed followers/spouses at least a dozen times. I've purposefully killed Lydia maybe.. 31 times. YES I HAVE KEPT COUNT DAMMIT I HATE HER,,,,
4. i was fighting an ice wraith once and suddenly a blood dragon there and my dog, frost, and my follower aLL DIED
5. for those of you who know all the dark brotherhood quests?? u kno the one where u kill the emperor's cousin @ her wedding?? i killed her in front of everyone, ran like hell, and got away with it wITH NO BOUNTY ADDED I CHECKED
i have fun w skyrim xD
so i um
i was fighting that dragon draugorr dude to get the dragonstone
and i had a fine battle axe
and i did a stamina attack,,
i pounded his dead body into the ground
and i couldnt get the dragonstone
i flipping threw the mouse
[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;][sup]LMAO
so i was outside riverwood once, right
and there were bandits
i was with one of my MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS and i tried to just get them to leave us alone but they were like "U GOTTA PAY TO GO HERE" and i was like "its fu ck ing riverwood??"
anyways, i'm shanking bandits, getting kill cams as i brutally filet their livers and i hear it
legendary dragon lands and tries to roast my shit
bandits are the dead
dragon is the pissed
queue 40 minute long battle
i was also jumped by a legendary dragon at level 41 despite them only appearing once you hit like level 81?? needless to say i died a LOT but eventually killed the fucking dragon
[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 325px;][justify][hr][size=4pt]a[/size]
[justify]oh god i got one
so i'm just running around and suddenly i find a giant and his mammoth
right well maxed out dragonborn ez enough so i murder both and the mammoth suddenly just vanishes
alright must be a bug no big deal i'm walking away
then out of fucking nowhere this mammoth falls out of the sky on me and kills me
i was seriously about to murder bethesda
[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; line-spacing: -1px; text-align: justify;]omg that mammoth thing happened to me!! I had ran out of high born so I waited 24 hours in the whiterun wilderness
And right in front of me, this mammoth falls from the sky.
I just stare at my screen for a good ten minutes trying to figure out wtf just happened
Before I burst out laughing.
[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 425px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 14px;]oh my,,, god
track because these are all beautiful xD
i can't remember my Skyrim games enough to recall any funny moments D<
[fancypost borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 400px; text-align: justify;][size=8]Alright, so I was playing my thief/assassin character. I hadn't bothered doing any of the main quest, because the whole point of this character was just to do the theives guild and dark brotherhood questlines. I was really low-leveled at this point, so I unless I could stealthkill someone or just shoot arrows at them from a distance I was useless in a fight, and I didn't have a follower either.
Anyway, so for some reason I'm roaming close to a mountain, and I notice a dragon place nearby on the map. I realise that because I haven't completed dragon rising, the dragon guarding it wouldn't spawn. Nice, free treasure! Run over there, game quicksaves I as get to it. I head over to pick up my sweet loot, then I hear a banging noise.
Krosis bursts out of the coffin and immediately wrecks me. Unfortunately, the only recent save I had was when I just reach the place. Cue useless dragonborn spiriting down the mountain as fast as they can, while a dragon priest flings fireballs down at them.
I feel like the game was warning me to not be greedy, or a least check which dragon lairs have a dragon priests guarding them before rushing in there.
[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 95%; color: white;][justify]♔♔♔ (ignore sub)
When I first started playing, I married idk-his-name and was doing a quest and he was following me (idk if that was part of it or what). But I was fighting a dragon and trying to protect him, like a good husband. Then accidentally headshotted him instead.
I think I just stared at my screen for about one and a half hours before turning it off
I worked really hard for his booty mk
- Risingrevolution Colonomos-Felix-Go Deo-Ignibus-Xerses-Messorem-Inferno-Leeds-Proumaeri-Cor Leonis-Muzikant-Reaver-Norwood-Plex-Gudinnan-Biersack-Pantala-Lafitee-Winchester-Rhythm-Radium-Malo-Innocence-Soler-Harbinger
- Five moons
- The Port Mafia boss
- TRoT kit
- The Cartel prostitute
- Domestic cat
- Dark grey pelt
- Blue-grey eyes, ears, nose, and paw pads
┗teeth are carved into points
- wears a blue bandana over his mouth with a shark mouth print
- wears dog tags with '6/4' inscribed on them
- Selfdestruction x Quinn x Gawain x Firtree
└Brother of Romankit and Vanillakit
└bias to genderfluid
- Engaged to Eunju Wolfgang
battle tags —
- physically -impossible
- mentally -medium
- telepathic + control of water elements
- ask for kill
- ask for capture + torture + rape
- attack in [color=#A61515]bold #A61515