Quest *Private*

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a fast-paced frontboard neutral clan with a friendly and inclusive OOC community and a diverse IC community? Give BlizzardClan a try!
Want to delve deep into a book of spells? Maybe have your character learn more about their powers through an exchange student program? Then come one, come all! The medium-paced neutral clan of Stormclan welcomes you.
  • Shiro snickered at this new development," Hehehehehe~ Hoopa is a crybaby~" the male ice type said in a sing-song teasing tone to the djinn Pokémon with an amused smirk on his face.

OOC: Alright, and I do want to talk about that and other things~ And I did absolutely nothing for Easter, I just stayed home with my mom~ ^w^

.....What is with that video?

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

Look up at the sky, it is raining Despair Waffles~ Upupupupu~

Now who is ready for a DESPAIR BLITZ?!?!?! HIT IT!!!!!

• Hoopa denied it again, though the fact that she didn't meet any of their eyes revealed the truth. Wish just stared for the longest time. Who exactly was this to elicit such a reaction from Hoopa of all Pokemon?

The long-tailed Pokemon, after teasing Hoopa, looked each of them over. "So... Who are these guys?"

Knowing that Hoopa would give the wrong names if given the chance, Wish butt in and introduced everyone. "Shamrock told Hoopa to bring us here," he explained after he gave their names.

"Shamrock did?" The Pokemon looked at Hoopa, who had managed to clear away any residue tears. Not that there was any to begin with. "Huh. He's the last Pokemon I thought would give you a mission."

"I know, right?" The Djinn looked more than a little amused. "But I'm a dimension-hopping pro, and he knows it."

"Last resort, eh?"

"Always." Hoopa grinned.

"So..." Wish drawled, catching their attention. "We introduced ourselves. Can you tell us who you are?"

"Right. This is Azelf," Hoopa said. "He's the cave guardian for now, I guess."

"Wait -- come again?"

"He's the cave guardian?"

No, before that."

"His name is Azelf?"

Wish frowned. "That doesn't sound like a bug name."

"It's not," Azelf confirmed with no small amount of mirth. "That's my real name."

"Why can't you call us by our real names?" Wish complained to Hoopa.

" 'Cause I'm special." Azelf lightly punched Hoopa in the arm. "Neh?"

"You know it!"

Wish sighed miserably. "Okay. Fine. So. What is Shiro supposed to do here?"

"Good question." Azelf turned to Hoopa. "Did you pay attention?"

"Nope."

"Didn't think so. Hang on; I'll ask." He put a finger to his head, his eyes widening into a blank stare.

... Wish didn't even bother to ask what he was doing.

OOC: Okay. Lol. Nothing wrong with that! ;)

I dunno! XD So many people post these "Serena's coming to Sun and Moon," and sometimes I entertain the notion. (She'll likely come, just not yet. And probably more like how Misty came to Hoenn.) This was one of those times, and I don't regret it. XD Serena is Ash's Rockruff! (They share the same voice actor) The music is what cracked me up the most.

Screenshot_2014-09-12-21-19-49.png

"Life is like a piano,

the white keys show happiness,

the black keys show sadness,

but as you venture through life, remember that the black keys also make music."

• (I'm going to apologize in advance for what I'm going to make Shiro say but I just couldn't help myself~) The male Vulpix watched the two legendries interact as he tilted his head before a sly idea came to his mind and he inched over to where Hoopa was while Azelf was doing.... something. "Is he your boyfriend?" Shiro asked 'innocently' as he looked up at the female djinn with his stary blue eyes wide with curiosity while putting on of his paws on his chin, just below his mouth, to give the look of an adorable innocent Pokémon when all he was trying to do was fluster Hoopa.

OOC: lololol~ The music was pretty funny, I was just kind of weirded out by it honestly.

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• Something about the way Shiro inched toward him made the Djinn uneasy -- which was strange; usually it was the other way around for her -- and she soon found out why. Hoopa went beet red in a split second. "I- What? No!" Her eyes frantically dartied over to the other Mythical Pokemon to see if he'd heard, but from the looks of it, he was very much zoned out. She breathed an inward sigh of relief while shooting a glare back at Shiro. "Why would you say that?!" She snapped, not at all fooled by his innocent appearance.

That was an even sadder denial than the last three. At least now they knew Hoopa was a very poor liar.

... And also that she had more than a tiny crush on Azelf.

OOC: It's fine. Actually, kinda what I was aiming for. XD Messing with Hoopa shouldn't be this fun. I was honestly debating taking this route for the longest time, but eventually just decided "Why not?" I also really enjoy introducing new characters. Hope you don't mind! XD

Yeah. It was strange, but that's the part that made me laugh.

Are you still interested in continuing the PokeHuman thread? You didn't sound like it before.

"Life is like a piano,

• Shiro responded by simply tilting his head cutely, keeping up his act just for the fun of it, and looked at Hoopa with wide eyes," B-But you don't give him a weird bug name like pretty much everyone else, and he said it himself that he was a special case so... I thought you two were dating, especially since you cried tears of happiness when you saw him..... But are you to scared to confess or...... is it something else? ...Do you think he wouldn't love you back the same way he does?" the male Vulpix asked in an innocent tone even though he knew he was dealing a rather hard blow on the other Pokémon. Honestly it wouldn't surprise the Alolan ice type is he had a sadistic side buried somewhere deep within him.

OOC: Sorry for the harshness with that one~ And yes I still do want to do that other RP but with Cake not active I am a bit limited on what I can do with Iya at the moment......

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• Shiro's words might as well have been claws for all the hurt it caused. She felt her chest tighten and her cheeks burn, not out of embarrassment this time but of shame. Still, her eyes were daggers aimed at his own "innocent" ones. "I don't like him!" Hoopa insisted again. "We're just friends. Have been for a long time."

Ayumi frowned at the exchange, about to interfere when Azelf blinked back into reality. Hoopa ducked her head slightly, trying to fight back the heat from the earlier discussion before he could see it. Meanwhile, the Being of Willpower spoke, "Ah. Okay. I know what you're supposed to do now." He turned to Shiro with a frown. "Well, kinda." He was about to gesture for him to follow until he caught on to the tense atmosphere. "... What happened?"

"Not important," Hoopa quickly said. "Just show Moth what he needs to do."

Now Azelf knew something was wrong. Hoopa was never on task unless it was a prank. His eyes narrowed. "Tell me."

"This dimension's going to force us out if we don't finish soon." That wasn't the reason, but it was still a concern the Djinn was willing to use to get them to leave. "You should hurry."

Azelf wasn't convinced but decided to leave it be. For now. Nothing was getting past him if he could help it. "Fine." He looked back to Shiro. "Come with me. The rest of you stay here; you can't follow beyond this point."

"Why not?" Wish asked, uneasy about leaving Shiro alone.

"You aren't capable of it. This is Shiro's purpose, so he can." Azelf was already leaving. If they wanted to hurry, he would hurry. In fact, he'd be faster than that, so he could figure out what was bothering Hoopa when he got back.

"Um... bye?" Wish waved to the Alolan Vulpix. At the pace Azelf was going, he was going to have a lot of fun following.

OOC: Ouch... Shiro, that bites...

Cake said just to continue as if they weren't there. I know that's not fun, but you can stick Iya in a slightly different position with the professor or something. No one will blame you.

"Life is like a piano,

• Seeing that he wouldn't be able to continue his fun, Shiro let out a small disappointed huff before looking over to Wish with a smile," Bye~ Don't sorry I'll be back soon, and I'll be able to handle myself if push comes to shove~" the blue eyed Vulpix told the Teddiursa with a wink before trotting over to where Azelf was as if all of this was no big deal.

OOC: Yeah... sorry if I went too far....... NoI'mnot~

I know, I just can't think of anything at the moment.

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• Wish watched as Azelf led the Alolan Vulpix toward -- uh, correction, into the lake -- and out of sight. He then hesitantly tunred his attention to Hoopa, who seemed more than a little upset. "Hey..." he began, "sorry about that... Uh... Shiro likes to mess with Pokemon sometimes."

"So do I," Hoopa muttered, "but I'd never cross that line."

Wish winced. She wasn't even denying it anymore. Hoopa really liked Azelf, and Shiro's words had hurt her quite a bit. "Well... Don't let it get to you, okay? I mean, he doesn't exactly know anything about the two of you. He was just spouting out things to bother you." He didn't like talking about Shiro like that, but he had to at least try to make amends with the Djinn Pokemon.

Hoopa was quiet for a while before she grabbed one of her rings and retrieved some playing cards. She set them down on the ground. "Who wants to play Uno?" She asked, wanting to drop the subject.

~

Azelf was quiet as he led the Alolan Vulpix underneath the flawed water, under which they could breath and walk as normally as if they were on land. He was no longer in a good mood, and it could be seen that something in him was fuming and frustrated. It wasn't hard to guess what. He looked back at Shiro with piercing eyes. "Do you know what's got Hoopa upset?"

"Life is like a piano,

The post was edited 3 times, last by GrassKitsune ().

• The male ice type was looking around in awe under the water, not questioning how it was possible, at how pretty it was before turning to Azelf as he asked the question," Hmmm, I don't know..... Maybe I do, maybe I don't~" Shiro said 'innocently' as he continued to follow the small legendary Pokémon through the breathable water.

OOC: Yay~ Also I figured out how I want to use the 'Hurting for a very hurtful pain' song in an RP~ Care to take a guess? >:3

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• Azelf, not liking his response, shot him a glare. If that saying "if looks could kill" were taken into consideration, Shiro would have found an early grave. "I hope you don't know, 'cause if you do, and you're messing with me, you're not going to like the consequences."

He let that hang in the air for a few moments before using Psychic to clear a path in the water the way an automatic door would open. What was beyond the opening couldn't be seen, for a blinding white light shone from it. "Hop on in," the Being of Willpower told him curtly.

OOC: I don't think I'll be able to guess. Too many possible routes your mind could go.
    Oh. It might be too late to warn you, but don't make Azelf angry.

"Life is like a piano,

• With wide eyes and ears folded back Shiro stared at Azelf in shock, and while he was too scared to say anything to respond to that all ice type could think was,' Maybe Hoopa's love isn't unrequited after all...' before he followed the Willpower legendary over to the door of light and after trying to look through the door for a few moments the male Vulpix just shrugged and jumped right into the light coming from the door.

OOC: It is true but it wouldn't hurt to guess once would it? ^w^
    Yeah.... I can see that... By the way what is behind that door?

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• Azelf closed the door and waited for his return.
    ~
    (Where Shiro is)
    The light didn't exactly die down, but after a while, some... things began to take shape. Most of them were vague and wavering, and it became clear that identification of the majority of these forming things would take a long time. One of the shapes, however, enlarged and solidified into something Shiro could recognize. The pure black Ninetales from before had returned and was peering down at him with embers for eyes, the only part of its body that didn't appear to be some sort of silhouette.

OOC: Uh... If it's becoming an RP... A buncha people can be the voices in a dude's head. (I dunno, lol)
    ^Described.

"Life is like a piano,

• Shiro looked... extremely confused to see the Ninetails from before standing right in front of him," Uh.... Why are you here?" the white Vulpix couldn't help but ask bluntly as he tilted his head at the taller being, red eyes meeting starry blue.

OOC: Ah... Never mind... you'll find out soon enough~ ^w^

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• The Ninetales continued to glare at him until turning its head. It somehow appeared annoyed. "This is my domain. You are the one who doesn't belong." The Ninetales' mouth didn't move, and the voice sounded more like it came from their surroundings than from the Pokemon itself.

OOC: Yeah, that's what I figured was going to happen. :P

"Life is like a piano,

• Shiro huffed," Well I was told to come here, apparently I'm suppose to do or get something here but I don't know what. Everybody that knows has been very vague so.... do you know what I might need to do here?" the Vulpix asked the Ninetails as his white curled tails thumped against the white 'ground'.

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• The Ninetales scoffed. "They're vague because they don't know what you're supposed to do either. They only know what Wish told them. And that was to bring you to the doors of my home. They are desperate now if they have decided to blindly trust such ridiculous orders in hopes of ridding this planet of me." It stared back at Shiro. "I am your enemy. Give me a good reason why I should help you stop me."

OOC: Here, don't worry if you can't come up with anything. It can just be an awkward silence if you'd like. I've got you covered. ;)

"Life is like a piano,

• Shiro stared at the shadow Ninetails for a moment," So.... what you are saying is.... No one out there actually knows what they are doing?" the Alolan Vulpix asked, going completely off topic from the original, serious conversation.

OOC: Yeah, but it isn't exactly like Shiro to suddenly go quiet like that~

Also I have decided to tell you what I have planned for that song I was talking about earlier...... iwanttodoitonherebecauseiwasthinkingthepowerhegainscouldcomeattheheftypriceofhimslowlyloosinghissainityandcausinghimalotofpain

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• "... Yes. That is what I said," the Ninetales drawled. Its nine tails twitched in annoyance. "The only one who would know is the idiot who came up with the plan to begin with, though I heard he lost his memory, so it appears they have hit another dead end." The Ninetales turned around and began to walk away.

OOC: Lol, true.

Oh, why didn't you mention that sooner? I thought you were going to make an RP for it or something. XD Well... I guess we could try something along those lines, but it's gotta be gradual, and... he's gotta stay somewhat sane. It might be a little difficult for me to do this with a character that's constantly struggling to figure out what's real and what's not. I don't mind if he struggles on occasion, but not all the time.

"Life is like a piano,

• Shiro, on the other hand, started following the shadowed being," Hey, don't just leave me here alone. It's all white and boring without you to talk to and I have a feeling I wont be let out until I do something in here!" the male ice type told the larger Pokémon as he right behind it.

OOC: Well I'm still thinking of making a different RP based on it but I can't think of anything right now so this is where I wanted to do it~ And don't worry it will happen gradually as he gains more of that power and it will not be constant, I was thinking more along the lines of random bursts of pain that makes him want to inflict pain (either on others or himself) and he will do his best to suppress it so he will be hiding it pretty well for a good portion of the time. Plus most of the bursts will happen when he is in that form with the swirly black streaks on his body. Plus he might have a bad dream at one point when they have almost collected all the power, he might actually begin to stop going along with the plan after that. And maybe the voice in his head could be a shadow Vulpix since there is a shadow Ninetails.

By the way I wanted to ask you if I could call you later today or something?

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~