OFFICIAL CLEARWATER APPRENTICE / MENTOR FINDER

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • CLEARWATER APPRENTICE + MENTOR FINDER!

[hr]
    [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; width: 450px; border: 1px; border color: transparent]
    [justify][sub][size=8]

[justify][sub][size=9pt]
    OPEN MENTORS
    — Cougartail, female
    Apprentice number: 1
    Training type: firm, forgiving + v/ amused

— Russetheart/female
    Apprentice number: 1 for now
    Training type: Gentle, careful and patient

— Driftlow/male
    Training type: Driftlow has very...strange methods. The rest is a surprise. ^-^

— Ripplestorm, female.
    Apprentice number: 2-
    Training type: She is a very flexible mentor who would teach her apprentice more skills about life, and would probably push to get them to try and learn new things and different ways of thinking. Witty, clever and determined.

— Mistealp, Female
    Apprentice number: (how many apprentices can you handle?) 1-2
    Training type: (how do you train? eg: strictly or gently) Strictly; a lot of high expectations

OPEN APPRENTICES
    — Duckpaw, Masculine
    Wanted Training Type: Duckpaw should preferably be paired with a male, but a witty female would substitute that just fine. Their relationship should be sometimes irritable, but they'd form a very close bond nevertheless.

— harepaw ; cis female
    Wanted Training Type: (how do you want to be trained? eg: harshly or gently) serious but forgiving, able to show pride when she does something well

— Ripplepaw female
    Training type- she was born as a rogue so she's actually really good at fighting but she still needs trainings.

CLOSED MENTORS/APPRENTICES
    Scarpaw - Spiderfoot
    Cobiapaw, Dawnpaw , Pansypaw - Palemoon
    [size=8]
    For apprentices:

Code
    1. Character Name/gender:
    2. Wanted Training Type: (how do you want to be trained? eg: harshly or gently)

[size=8]for mentors:

Code
    1. Character Name/gender:
    2. Apprentice number: (how many apprentices can you handle?)
    3. Training type: (how do you train? eg: strictly or gently)

"WE ARE GRACE, WE ARE POWER, WE ARE RIVERCLAN!"
    account managed by kaizoku and globally.

The post was edited 1 time, last by RIVERCLAN. ().

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 400px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 180%;][justify]

Character Name/gender: palemoon, female
    Apprentice number: 1-3
    Training type: gentle but firm

[align=center][size=12][color=#DCD8E7]you think my [b][i]bruised knees[/i][/b] are sort of [b][i]pretty[/i][/b][/color][/size][/align][size=12][center][color=#DCD8E7]and i think your [i][b]tired eyes[/b] [/i]are kind of [b][i]nice[/i][/b][/size] [align=center][center][color=#DCD8E7][size=10]apprentice — riverclan — eleven months — reincarnation of palemoon[/size][/align]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=none; borderwidth=0px; border-top: 0px solid white; width: 360px; padding: 3px; overflow: auto; margin-top: 15px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify;][font=arial]
    Character Name/gender: Cougartail
    Training type: firm, forgiving + v/ amused

[center][fancypost=border-width:0px; font-size: 14pt; color: #ffcc99; font-family: georgia][&] SHE WEARS STRENGTH & DARKNESS EQUALLY WELL,
    THE WOMAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN HALF GODDESS, HALF HELL.
    rper: rinnie[color=#000000] themesong #1 #2 / ref / bio

The post was edited 1 time, last by COUGARSTAR. ().

• Character Name/gender: Russetheart/She-cat
    Apprentice number: (how many apprentices can you handle?) 1 for now
    Training type: (how do you train? eg: strictly or gently) Gentle, careful and patient

• [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;width:450px;line-height:115%;]Character Name/gender: spiderfoot, female
    Training type: harsh, with plenty of sarcasm, but patient

[hr]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/g4vo75e.png[/img][/center]
  • Character name: Scarpaw
    Wanted training type: Kind but firm, no real preference otherwise.

[spoiler] name: scarkit-->scarpaw-->scarfur gender: female age: 14 moons rank: warrior allegiance: riverclan species: domestic cat, Havana brown, oriental mix pelt: solid brown eyes: blue scars: nicked left ear, long scar across left shoulder positive: energetic, intelligent, friendly, optimistic neutral: protective, trusting negative: stubborn, disobedient alignments: enfj, chaotic good physical: medium mental: medium attack: bold no kill, ask for captures[/spoiler]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=none; borderwidth=0px; border-top: 0px solid white; width: 360px; padding: 3px; overflow: auto; margin-top: 15px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify;][font=arial]
    Update:
    We've talked it over and Scarpaw will be mentored by Cougartail. :^)

[center][fancypost=border-width:0px; font-size: 14pt; color: #ffcc99; font-family: georgia][&] SHE WEARS STRENGTH & DARKNESS EQUALLY WELL,

• [font=arial][size=8][fancypost borderwidth=0pt; font-size: 11px; font-family: ; text-align: justify; width: 350px;]track

NICE LEGS, DAISY DUKES, MAKES A MAN GO ・゚✦
    ・゚✦ LOW CUT, SEE THROUGH, SHIRTS THAT MAKE YA
    5/7 of the fisterhood — community assistant

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:200px; background:#fff; padding: 40px; font-family: arial; font-size:40px; color: #D8EAED; text-align:center; line-height:25px]
    call me
    [/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; background:#D8EAED; width:220px; min-height:100px; padding:30px; font-family: helvetica; font-size:11px; color: black; text-align:justify; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;]Character Name/gender: Duckpaw, Masculine
    Wanted Training Type: (how do you want to be trained? eg: harshly or gently) Duckpaw should preferably be paired with a male, but a witty female would substitute that just fine. Their relationship should be sometimes irritable, but they'd form a very close bond nevertheless.

[/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:200px; background:#fff; padding: 40px; font-family: arial; font-size:40px; color: #D8EAED; text-align:center; line-height:25px]
    duckpaw !
    [/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:220px; font-family: helvetica; font-size:9px; text-align: right;]love cal[/fancypost]

[align=center][size=5pt]© counselor dreamíe

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-size: 16pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; color: #33abf9][b]I Am better than you think[/b][/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; color: #6ec1fb; margin-top: -10px]let me buy you a drink ![/fancypost][/center]

• :)

• Character Name/gender: Driftlow
    Training type: Driftlow has very...strange methods. The rest is a surprise. ^-^

I'll have this stickied, great work Smokie darlin!

[align=center][size=12][color=#000000][b][font=times new roman]"In a[/b][/color] [b][color=PowderBlue][i]gentle[/i][/color][/b][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000][b]way, you can[/b][/color] [color=PowderBlue][b][i]shake[/i][/color][/b] [b][color=#000000]the world.[/color][/b][/size][color=#000000][size=12][b]"[/font][/b][/size][/color] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/X6wv5dmUHoaAM/giphy.gif[/img][/align]
  • Character Name/gender: Ripplestorm, female.
    Apprentice number: Two at the most.
    Training type: She is a very flexible mentor who would teach her apprentice more skills about life, and would probably push to get them to try and learn new things and different ways of thinking. Witty, clever and determined.

[center]
    [center][IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2e31wyf.png[/img][spoiler]
    [left][font=trebuchet ms][color=#EFFBFB][b]GENERAL -[/b][/color]
    ★ Ripplestorm
    ★ RiverClan
    ★ Leader of Clearwater
    ★ Warrior
    ★ Female

[color=#EFFBFB][b]APPEARANCE -[/b][/color]
    ★ Maine Coon
    ★ Solid dark gray in color
    ★ Scar across flank
    ★ Long fur, thicker around the neck and tail.
    ★ Light blue eyes
    ★ Tufted ears

[color=#EFFBFB][b]PERSONALITY -[/b][/color]
    Clever - Witty - Thinker - Independent

[color=#EFFBFB][b]INTERACTIONS -[/b][/color]
    ★ Physically very hard
    ★ Prefers to talk rather than fight[/font]
    [/spoiler]

The post was edited 1 time, last by RIPPLESTORM ★ ().

• [fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 410px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 180%;][justify] — tracking! Also thanks punk <3

[align=center][fancypost=background:transparent; color:#d3d3d3;][b][i][size=12][/size][/i][/b][i][size=12][b]LOVE IS ALL THAT I FEAR[/b][/size][/i] ✧ ・゚:*[fancypost=background:transparent; height:20px; font-family:verdana; color:silver; line-height:10px;][size=8]riverclan leader, 26 moons — [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2512691-smoke-s-tags-wip/#post89518061']tags[/url][/size][size=8][/size] [url='https://tinyurl.com/gq6odu4'][size=8]ref[/size][/url][size=8][/size][/align]
  • Character Name/gender: Mistealp, Female
    Apprentice number: (how many apprentices can you handle?) 1-2
    Training type: (how do you train? eg: strictly or gently) Strictly; a lot of high expectations

[font='times new roman'][color=black]- Go [url='https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2447504.0']here[/url] for a reference on Vlieghunds -[/color][/font]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 460px; height: 8px; padding: 0px;]

[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 400px;][justify]Character Name/gender: harepaw ; cis female
    Wanted Training Type: (how do you want to be trained? eg: harshly or gently) serious but forgiving, able to show pride when she does something well
    [/justify][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 460px; height: 1px; padding: 0px; margin-top: -20px;]

[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; height: 24px;][size=1pt]spacerbox[/size][/fancypost]

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 350px; font-size: 12pt;][justify][font=georgia][b][color=white]harepaw[/color][/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 350px; margin-top: -16px; font-size: 9pt;][justify][color=white]-- [font=arial][i]apprentice of trad. riverclan[/color][/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 350px; font-size: 8pt; margin-top: -10px; line-height: 110%;][justify][color=white]A small, blue-eyed, cream colored female with light brown on her paws and at the tip of her tail. She currently resides in Riverclan as an apprentice. She is bubbly and outgoing, always ready to lend a helping paw.[/color]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 410px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 180%;][justify] — updating this as soon as possible!

[align=center][fancypost=background:transparent; color:#d3d3d3;][b][i][size=12][/size][/i][/b][i][size=12][b]LOVE IS ALL THAT I FEAR[/b][/size][/i] ✧ ・゚:*[fancypost=background:transparent; height:20px; font-family:verdana; color:silver; line-height:10px;][size=8]riverclan leader, 26 moons — [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2512691-smoke-s-tags-wip/#post89518061']tags[/url][/size][size=8][/size] [url='https://tinyurl.com/gq6odu4'][size=8]ref[/size][/url][size=8][/size][/align]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=0;border:6px #80dfff double;height:230px;width:200px;border-radius:5000pt 5000pt 5000pt 5000pt;background:url( http://www.billtrack50.com/blo…om:-57px;margin-left:-6px;][/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;font-family:felix titling;color:#80dfff;font-size:40pt;margin-top:-0px;margin-left:-170px;]rowanpaw [i]![/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=0;border-top:2px #80dfff solid;border-left:0;border-bottom:0;border-right:0;height:360px;width:367px;margin-left:-1px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:360px;width:550px;margin-left:-53px;overflow:hidden;]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:350px;width:540px;color:white;font-size:8pt;overflow:auto;text-align:left;margin-right:-35px;] haracter ame/gender: rowanpaw/female
    wanted training type: doesn't matter[/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][color=white][size=6pt]crafted with love by wingless - be wary of the hidden scrollies

• Character name/ gender- Ripplepaw female
    Training type- she was born as a rogue so she's actually really good at fighting but she still needs trainings.
    Her ceremony would be getting a mentor

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px;font-family: Georgia;font-size: 40px;margin-bottom: -4px;letter-spacing: -2px;text-align: center;color: white;][i][b]i love the moon[/b][/i][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px;font-family: Georgia;font-size: 11px; margin-bottom: -3px;letter-spacing: 5px;text-align: center;color: black;][b]And I won't love you any time soon [i]![/i][/b][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px;border-top: solid 2px white;width: 430px;color: white;font-size: 18pt;][center][color=black]★[/color]★[color=black]★[/color]