Fogs of Peril, Truth and Dissonance ~Semi-Advanced Persona 4 Roleplay~ 0/?? open

• New

Good. No overpowered moves ok?!
      But I think mine's on a fair scale of challenge.
      It reduces people's Hit/Evasion stats for five turns frucker.
      Click!
      "Hey, brother!
      There's an endless road to re-discover.
      Hey, sister!
      Know the water's sweet but blood is thicker.
      Hey, brother!
      Do you still believe in one another?
      Hey, sister!
      Do you still believe in love I wonder?"
    • New

And causes Confusion/Panic I seriously regret it now.
      Click!
      "Hey, brother!
      Hey, sister!
      Hey, brother!
      Hey, sister!
    • New

@Ico
      Check my character sheet on page 5.
      "Five-Star Blazer" will probably make people mad if that was ever a move.
      Click!
      "Hey, brother!
      Hey, sister!
      Hey, brother!
      Hey, sister!
    • New

Wish me luck(and eye bleach) guys.
      I'm gonna watch Persona 4 The Animation Ep. 7
      Troy Baker's gonna play a role disturbingly well.
      Here(watch at your risk)...
      Click!
      "Hey, brother!
      Hey, sister!
      Hey, brother!
      Hey, sister!
    • New

Work In Progress!!!

Cory
      Full Name: Takami Cory

Appearance: Cory's Appearance
      Cory isnt your usual girly, wears makeup, and tries to make herself stand out. She chooses to act a bit more tomboyish and appear more tomboyish too, to show her rough personality through her appearance as well. But despite that, she is quite a pretty young lady, standing at the average height of 5'8, with somewhat pale skin that stands out like a sore thumb and shortened, feathery black-brown hair cut down to the middle of her neck. Her eyes are a deep brown as well. When at school instead of wearing the usual girls uniform, she wears the boys uniform pants and a rock T-shirt with the boys jacket over it and the girls ribbon tied around her wrist, giving her a more rebellious look. Her father was Japanese while her mother was American.

Personality: Cory is a bit of a pessimistic, blunt person when it comes to first meeting or even talking to her. She keeps conversations quick and simple, and will be blunt with any questions asked. If you p*as her off, she'll either punch you or leave you be. Because of her actions, she comes off as rude and a bit of a loner, which is somewhat true of course. But over time she can be somewhat friendly, despite her past. When around friends or allies, she becomes less blunt and more polite and nicer, but still keeps quiet. She dislikes it when people try to use others for their own gain, and heavily dislikes people who are prideful and believe they're above others.

Underneath her cold exterior though, Cory is a broken mess. She hides away her pain and depression, and hides away the fact that she suffers from the loss of family as well. That loss of family has affected her life greatly.
      While Cory acts so tough, in reality she is hiding away her pain and suffering. Her depression causes her to be a loner, and when not in the eye of the public, she cries her eyes out and hopes she could be helped.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

-Sports
      -Beating people up

Dislikes:
      -Bullies in general
      -Loud mouths
      -Her mother

Hobbies:
      -Fist fighting
      -Writing

Clubs: None yet

Birthday: October 31st

Arcana:

Shadow Self:
      "Your lies will eventually blow up like a bomb, exploding right into your face!"

Shadow Self Appearance: The shadow looks very similar to Cory, but hair their hair up in a tiny ponytail and wears a sort of kimono.

Shadow Self Personality: (What is the Shadow like? What do they lament about to their finders?)

Shadow Self Dungeon: The dungeon resembles a sort of puppet or marionette house, having all sorts of creepy, faceless puppets missing parts such as heads, arms, or legs. Some are hung up in the air, others lay on the ground, and some of them are singed and covered in gun powder of sorts.

Shadow Self Monster Form:

Persona Name: Buranku

Persona Appearance: Burnaku's Appearance

Persona Type: Strong again Ice, weak against Electricity.

Persona Moveset: (What type of moves does your Persona learn?)

Weapon: Baseball bat

History: (Optional, but recommended. You can choose not to do this and reveal it as we go.)

Other: Cory rarely ever goes home after school and she hangs out in

Tsuyoshi
      Full Name: Nohea Tsuyoshi

Appearance: Tsuyoshi's Appearance
      Tsuyoshi is a bit of a large person, both being physically tall,as he stand at 6'3, and a bit on the heavy side, though he isn't quite fat but rather muscular underneath his soft, fluffy body. Because of his Hawaiian heritage, he has dark tanned skin and shortened but frayed out black-brown hair, with his forehead visible and has two split bangs that hang out. Sometimes he puts his hair back in a tiny ponytail or will pin his bangs back so he can concentrate or read things better without his hair getting in the way. His eyes a deep dark brown, which usually are bright and express how happy he usually is, and he is pretty strong for his age and is able to pick up a few heavy things, though he will need some help sometimes. He wears the same uniform at the boys but wears a pair of fingerless gloves with them and he sometimes wears a headband.

Personality: Tsuyoshi is quite a kind boy, to any sort of persona honestly. Whether you're jerk or not he'll always keep a smile on his face and be polite to you. He's a practically living teddy bear, but he isn't all that innocent of course.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, leans more towards Heterosexual

-Science
      -Food

Dislikes:
      -His weight
      -Stressful situations
      -Dark places

Hobbies:
      -Cooking

Clubs: None yet

Birthday: September 27th (Libra)

Arcana: (I will provide a link as to what these are. VERY important.)

Shadow Self:
      "Hiding in a little iron shell won't hide all your secrets away!"

Shadow Self Appearance: (Do this Shadow obtain any appearance changes besides the obvious golden eyes?)

Shadow Self Personality: (What is the Shadow like? What do they lament about to their finders?)

Shadow Self Dungeon: (If your Shadow has a dungeon when the person is thrown into the TV, what does it look like? What is it called?)

Shadow Self Monster Form: (What is the monstrous beast that emerges when your Shadow goes beserk? What elements does it use? Does it have any attacks unique to its form? What are these attacks called, and what do they do? What are they strong against, and what are they weak against?)

Persona Name: Kanayama

Persona Appearance:

Persona Type: (What element is it strong against and what it is weak against?)

Persona Moveset: (What type of moves does your Persona learn?)

Weapon: Frying pan

History: (Optional, but recommended. You can choose not to do this and reveal it as we go.)

Other: Tsuyoshi is part Hawaiian, and his family decided to move to Japan a long time ago to set up a business in the culinary industry.
      C'mon and talk to me if you want, the name is NINTENTOOKAMI12, but call me Ammy instead!

??? ONE OF US (Join us please) ???

The post was edited 5 times, last by NINTENDOOKAMI12 ().

• New

I have seen a full, almost 100% let's play of Persona 4 Golden on youtube (They missed one side quest that they couldnt access after a certain point in the game) and I do know how a majority of how the elemental attacks work, but I may need some help with the Personas tarot cards themselves and movesets so I don't yknow, make them over powered.
      C'mon and talk to me if you want, the name is NINTENTOOKAMI12, but call me Ammy instead!

• New

Eyy, thanks for the compliment! I'm glad to see so many people take interest in this thread all of a sudden~

I know your form isn't done but it looks quite good so far! Just give me a heads-up when it's done.
      I'm a trashy Dangan Ronpa fangirl.
      Do you like Portal?
      Here.
      I also like Persona 4, so: Here.

i like anime, dangan ronpa and desk fans. dont ask about that last one.
    • New

Ah, thank you very much! I don't know a ton about the Arcanas, so I'll have to look then up. Are there any limits, like you can't be the Fool Arcana (which is the one the protagonists have)
      XD and you're welcome, it seems like allot of people appreciate the awesomeness of Persona. Are you excited for Persona?