Fogs of Peril, Truth and Dissonance ~Semi-Advanced Persona 4 Roleplay~ 0/?? open

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • Alright. It should be done by tomarrow night. Cya.

And all that is now

And all that is gone

And all that's to come

And everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

"two shy guys fighting over a presumed savage. best love triangle" - mrcool909090 2017

• See ya!

"EVERYONES DEAD"- me and everyone else who has ever roleplayed with me 2k17

yo, i'm tearabletrash. i'm a female who writes too much and has been on this site for too damn long but who cares

roleplaying with me has a 100% chance of death with also some suffering at no extra charge. you're welcome

current list of interests: (subject to change) dangan ronpa, soul eater, homestuck, persona, horror stuff

Here are my active hours Mon-Fri on most circumstances

before school: 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM

after school: 3:15 PM to 10:00 PM

• Good to know! Hope to see it soon.

yo, i'm tearabletrash. i'm a female who writes too much and has been on this site for too damn long but who cares

roleplaying with me has a 100% chance of death with also some suffering at no extra charge. you're welcome

current list of interests: (subject to change) dangan ronpa, soul eater, homestuck, persona, horror stuff

• (Accepted, Lancers! Good job with the form! Didn't realize how complicated I had made it until I looked it through, XD.
    Oh, and having minibosses in the shadow dungeons your Shadows are in is fine. That's how it in the game. My characters' Shadows will probably also do the same.

Also, take your time, DragonSpirit! We can wait.)

• Yeah! Go ahead.

• it's okay if it takes some time. OCs are hard.
    also you could always just alter some things if u want to use that oc.

• Sure!

• You're welcome. I'm glad this thread is finally picking up some steam.

• How are we all doing?

• Good. Have homework to do, but it should be done by tonight.

And all that is now

And all that is gone

And all that's to come

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

"two shy guys fighting over a presumed savage. best love triangle" - mrcool909090 2017

• Alright! Good to hear.

• Full Name: Ahi
    Appearance: A normal man of that age with black hair, a t-shirt, and jeans.
    Personality: On the outside, Ahi just has a regular social life, making enough friends to talk to and that's really it.
    This, however, is just a facade. On the inside, he is a very socially awkward person. He just wants to live a normal life and make some friends, but his social awkwardness dose'nt really let him sustain friendships that often.
    Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
    Likes and Dislikes: (Will add if I feel like it)
    Hobbies: Guitar
    Clubs: (Same as Likes and Dislikes)
    Birthday: (Ill think about it)
    Arcana: Moon
    Shadow Self:
    "You want to be social... but you can't think of any way to do it."
    Shadow Self Appearance: Nothing really changes appearence wise.
    Shadow Self Personality: Shadow Ahi is a very socially akward person that, when there is more then one person in the room, starts speaking less and less.
    Shadow Self Dungeon: "The Endless Hall" The halls look like the halls of a apartment building. The stairs are elevators. The boss room is an actual room.
    Shadow Self Monster Form: A tall humanoid figure with a skull face and holds a guitar shape club. He has on a hoodie and jeans.
    Persona Name: Sui-Ki
    Persona Appearance: A humanoid figure with a skull face. It has a club, not in the shape of anything particular. It's clothes mimic Ahi's clothes.
    Persona Type: Ice type. Weak to fire
    Persona Moveset: Bufudyne, Power Charge, Vicious Strike, Regenerate 2, Tetra Break, Enduring Soul
    Weapon: A broken guitar that he uses like a hammer.
    History: (Will add as we go on)
    Other:

And all that is now

And all that is gone

And all that's to come

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

The post was edited 2 times, last by mrcool909090 ().

• accepted!