Fogs of Peril, Truth and Dissonance ~Semi-Advanced Persona 4 Roleplay~ 0/?? open

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • Welcome to Yasoinaba! Or, more well known as Inaba! I know you're excited to start on your new life here in this little town, but there's one thing I have to tell you that's quite important, vital even.
    Doooon't get your hopes up.
    This town is great and all, but it can be sooooo boring sometimes. It's so quiet and lifeless and sometimes you'll wonder if people even live there.
    Weeell...
    That isn't to say there isn't it's fair share of...quirks.
    Wait, do you count murder as a quirk? I don't know if you do, but oh well!
    You might as well, so if you aren't packing your bags and hopping on the bus elseware, let me lend a voice as to what you'll be experiencing here!

Grab your out-of-place weapons and turn on your late-night television! Inaba's no slacker when it wants to be scary, and you'll be witnessing and experiencing EVERY. LAST. MOMENT.

Soooo...
    You still want me to welcome you yet?

*ahem*
    Hello roleplayers! Welcome to Inaba- oh wait we went through the intro- author's note time, right? I'm tearabletrash, you call call me tearable if you wish, and no, I won't get mad if you do. Hey, I wrote my own insult, I can only say so much about it...
    Anyway. Persona 4 is a game developed by Atlus about late-night television jumping, shadow monster fighting teenagers who have to deal with solving a murder case, accepting themselves in a darker, more crazy way than you'd think (and no, it's not in THAT way, ya perverts), and getting to school on time to do exams!

Man, I'm getting a Powerpuff Girls vibe.
    Okay, so here are the rules.

That is all for now concerning rules. If I sounded a bit rude, I must apologize- I'm a writer so when it comes to roleplaying I can be a bit strict. Don't take it too hard. I'll be as nice and welcoming as I can when roleplaying starts.

Second of all, let's discuss Shadows. Or, more accurately, Shadow selves. To me, they are important to a Persona 4 roleplay for various reasons, and they are also quite fun to roleplay.

Well, that was long and somewhat unneccessary. Aaaanyway, characters! Fun time for all!

Here is the lovely OC form for you to fill out!

Okay, while we are on the topic of OCs, here are my OCs that I will be using in this roleplay!

Told you that I'm a writer. I make character profiles that are too long for this world.

Anyway, have fun in Yasoinaba! Do try to not die while you're there, okay?

"EVERYONES DEAD"- me and everyone else who has ever roleplayed with me 2k17

yo, i'm tearabletrash. i'm a female who writes too much and has been on this site for too damn long but who cares

roleplaying with me has a 100% chance of death with also some suffering at no extra charge. you're welcome

current list of interests: (subject to change) dangan ronpa, soul eater, homestuck, persona, horror stuff

Here are my active hours Mon-Fri on most circumstances

before school: 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM

after school: 3:15 PM to 10:00 PM

The post was edited 3 times, last by tearabletrash ().

• Yes, and go ahead!

yo, i'm tearabletrash. i'm a female who writes too much and has been on this site for too damn long but who cares

roleplaying with me has a 100% chance of death with also some suffering at no extra charge. you're welcome

current list of interests: (subject to change) dangan ronpa, soul eater, homestuck, persona, horror stuff

• Retracking! Though I'm not sure if this will ever pick up. Hopefully it will.
    Still there, Lancers?

• Good to see you then! Hopefully this thread will pick up a bit.

• I might join. just the fourm looks too advanced

And all that is now

And all that is gone

And all that's to come

And everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

"two shy guys fighting over a presumed savage. best love triangle" - mrcool909090 2017

• It's honestly not as advanced as it may look. I wrote the basis for this roleplay a long time ago when I was on a previous account but couldn't post it so I decided to reuse it here.
    I use the term 'moderate' very loosely. Whether you have lots of experience or none at all I'll still probably accept you given you clear all the guidelines.

Sorry, that still probably sounded really advanced.
    I've been on this site for a while, it's a habit.

• Its fine m8. Ill try and make the form asap. Im all for having this happen.

And all that is now

And all that is gone

And all that's to come

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

"two shy guys fighting over a presumed savage. best love triangle" - mrcool909090 2017

• Amen! Glad to see another fan.

• You are saying that like you dident see my sig

And all that is now

And all that is gone

And all that's to come

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• i didn't. Haha, whoops. Now I see it though. Silly me

• GG

And all that is now

And all that is gone

And all that's to come

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• For our personas, can we take a random non party member persona and redesign it so it fits our charcter? Kinda like what they did with Take-Mikazuchi from P3->P4

And all that is now

And all that is gone

And all that's to come

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• Go ahead!

• No rush, but how are we doing?

• Sry. had religious school and stuff. I have to sleep soon as well.

And all that is now

And all that is gone

And all that's to come

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

• okay! No rush! Just wanted to check up on you.