[ THE DU CIEL FAMILY ] -- open

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• [ THE DU CIEL FAMILY ] -- open

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]The family of Du Ciel was founded by [abbr=Current ColouredClan Bodyguard, Former ColouredClan Leader, Former SunClan Leader, Former BloodClan 2nd Tier]Permafrost[/abbr] after he finally decided on a surname that would fit his children wholesomely.

The Du Ciel family was formed around the fact that Permafrost has, perhaps, too many children. Due to passed events that made his children target him for being a 'bad father' - he assumed that there would be no better way to remedy this than by having a 'family'. Meetings will be held at the end of every month, depending on how Permafrost feels.

There's one rule, however, and that rule is that every member of Du Ciel, unless they are husbands \ wives of a Du Ciel member, must be related to Permafrost. Be it a child, a cousin, a sibling -- they must carry his blood to have the Du Ciel surname.

RULES.
      *All Du Ciel members must be active. Exceptions are only provided if Permafrost is notified. (PM Me.)

*If a Du Ciel member harms another member of the family, they are to be killed.

*If a Du Ciel member joins a clan that is an enemy to the Patriarch's current clan, they must forfeit their surname.

*If a Du Ciel member becomes mates with someone from an enemy clan, they are to forfeit their surname.

*If a Du Ciel member breeds with another Du Ciel member, their offspring is to be killed - and they are to also, be killed.

*If harm comes to a Du Ciel member, the prosecutor is to be hunted down and taken care of.

[hr]
      [sup]CLANS
      All Du Ciel members must be apart of any of the following clans. Rank is irrelevant.
      *ColouredClan
      *BloodClan
      *Tribe of Endless Summers

Du Ciel members are free to have joint alliances, and are also free to be members of ally clans. However, if aforementioned allied clan is dropped as allies by the host clan, they are expected to leave.

[hr]
      [sup]VOWS
      * Du Ciel members subconsciously vow to keep their blood line pure, and not allow any interbreeding between siblings or relatives.
      * Du Ciel members will respect the clans they reside in, and tolerate no enemies of them. They will not fornicate with enemies, and they will uphold their duties as a clan member.
      * ROLEPLAYERS of Du Ciel members must understand that I will adopt their characters out if they are inactive for an extended period.
      * If the Patriarch orders something, his will be done.
      * If a Du Ciel member is a supernatural being, they must uphold their duties as one - if they have duties.

[hr]
      [sup]RANKS.
      THE PATRIARCH is PERMAFROST.
      [sup]THE MATRIARCH has not been named.

THE HEIRS are BLAISE.

THE MEMBERS
      SHARKATTACK
      CINNIBAR
      SHADOWPAW
      SUNDAY
      LUCY
      TEQUILASHOTS
      GARLIC
      BENVOLIO
      ADRIEL
      CIRCUSKIT
      [quote author=ady link=topic=2470450.msg88592459#msg88592459 date=1480797976]just<br />i 360 noscoped my wife<br />[/quote]<br />
      <br />| my art shop | du ciel family |<br />
      Display Spoiler
      [quote author=~Greymatter~ link=topic=2453038.msg88206290#msg88206290 date=1477533538]<br />Ady, I just kinda look up to you?? Like I remember when I first came back to the site and was still adjusting to the changes you and the others were just super nice and encouraging&nbsp; to me. Thank you for cultivating a welcoming atmosphere that CC continues to foster today.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ady ().

• Re: [ THE DU CIEL FAMILY ] -- open

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.4]Tracking on sub!
      [hr]
      tags | updated 10/30
      [size=10px]blank links are empty / all opinions are ic / main character

[hr][size=10px]GENERAL INFORMATION: [biography]
      Benvolio Montague du Ciel | Nicknames TBA
      Demigraysexual Homoflexible | ♂
      Born June 15th | Real-Timed
      Four Months | Warder [SHP] of ColouredClan

RELATIONSHIPS: [heart chart] [info]
      Single | No Crushes | No "Maybe" Crushes
      ½ ⅓ ¼ ⅛ ______ [extra info here]
      Son of Permafrost [NPC Mother] | No Mentor
      Friendly and reserved; loyal to friends. Kind.

APPEARANCE: [reference]
      WINGED SERVAL [birth/main] | health: 95%
      — brown-grey fur, darker rosettes, smaller than average.
      — bright, clear-blue eyes. pair of brown-grey feathery wings.
      injuries: currently none.

PERSONALITY: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [part one] [part two]
      Inspired by [Modern] Benvolio Montague [high / 70-80%]
      — articulate, benevolent, brave, charismatic, clear-headed.
      — compassionate, dedicated, diplomatic, honest, loyal, sensitive.
      — steadfast, thoughtful, trustworthy, understanding, moralistic.
      — placid, playful, quiet, reserved, exasperated, sarcastic, teasing.
      extra notes
      [size=10px] Perhaps his name should give some indicator for his personality — it's a name that means care, peace, good will, and first and foremost, he is benevolent. Selfless, at times, compassionate and sensitive, one for the people — he cares, and he cares deeply, showing it in small gestures that build up over time, proof of silent affection. He's loyal, sticking to people even in times of trouble, sacrificial in the sense that he'll stand up and take the burden himself if he can, but that doesn't mean he's a doormat. He's honest, strong, able to tell the truth even if it damns another — and yes, he's capable of lying, and he will somewhat alter if the situation calls for it, often softening the cruelty of reality with clever words, but he's not deceptive. Even in times of stress, when he could be considered at fault, he will place the blame on the heads of those that deserve it — even himself.

Brave in his own way, Benvolio isn't an easy person to crush. Peaceful and placid, he doesn't actively seeks fights, but when someone lunges for him, he does his best to defend himself. He's the sort who prefers diplomacy, and he possesses a strong set of morals, but he's well-aware that not everyone's like that — he recommends peace if he can, but is no stranger to his suggestions being ignored. Even so, despite his quiet, almost reserved demeanour at times, Benvolio is not a bore; he's an articulate, charismatic, dedicated creature with a playful side that often emerges in easy teasing and clever wit. Though he's just as happy to sit and grin at other people's jokes, he's not incapable of making them himself, and will happily join in. He's not the sort to just sit back and toe the line, though he can certainly seem that way — no, there's mischief in his blood, it's just far tamer than what it could be, and he has control over himself. He still feels deeply and refuses to let drama get past without him dipping in and observing the situation. If he can diffuse it, great; if it's harmless, then he sees nothing wrong with keeping track.
      [size=10px]
      INTERACTION & CONFRONTATION: [general plot thread] [cc plot thread]
      Can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions.
      Unlimited contact allowed from the following:
      — Permafrost, his siblings, most ColouredClanners. [add more with time]
      Untrained | Peaceful | Doesn't Like Fighting
      Attack in bold #000811 or bold underlined.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-size:13pt;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px]we&#039;ve been together, but separate&#039;s always[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-size:8pt;margin-top:-3px;padding:0px;line-height:1;color:#eeeeee]BETTER WHEN THERE&#039;S FEELINGS INVOLVED; IF WHAT THEY SAY IS [b]&quot;NOTHING IS FOREVER,&quot; THEN<br />WHAT MAKES, THEN WHAT MAKES, [b]THEN WHAT MAKES, THEN WHAT MAKES [b]LOVE THE EXCEPTION?[/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]Tracking as the big daddy.

[abbr=Characters able to see auras might become temporarily blinded by Permafrost's radiance. They also may experience extreme nausea, migraines, and nosebleeds. Permafrost's aura shows a fragment of his 'true self' - including thousands of blue eyes staring through a reflection of 'broken glass' that contains the majority of his aura. **None of the side effects of Permafrost's self is powerplayed by me, this is simply here to give more people interaction options.**][sup][♦]
      [/abbr] [abbr=God, High Seraph, Immortal, All free powers, master of elemental abilities][basic info][/abbr] [abbr=Main: Mutant Hippogriff Hybrid -- others include serval, smilodon, dragon, cat, and other common species.][bodies][/abbr] [abbr=Mate to none, Sire to plenty, Interested in no one, Doesn't care about anyone's rank, ever, Apathetic and sarcastic - nothing 'offensive' this character says or does reflects the thoughts of the roleplayer][notes][/abbr] [abbr=Characters able to sense auras may get overwhelmed by his presence. Such overwhelming symptoms could include puking, migraines, nosebleeds, and chest pain. **None of the side effects of Permafrost's self is powerplayed by me, this is simply here to give more people interaction options.**][♦][/abbr]
      INFORMATION
      [justify]HEALTH
      P: 100% - M: 70%
      . No physical ailments. Bodies all bear scars, serval body more-so.
      . No remarkably notable mental ailments. Easily agitated, agitation may lead to anger and outbursts of his abilities.

SELF
      . Perma is a Seraph, and is one of the most powerful of 3. He identifies closely with ice and snow, reigning over such elements.
      . Former 2nd Tier of BloodClan, Former Leader of SunClan, Former Leader of ColouredClan, apart of ColouredClan as a BODYGUARD
      . Lives are 9\9.
      . Holds grudges easily.
      . Vindictive.

PERSONAL
      . Permafrost's life mate is RAPUNZEL, played by Mayberry.
      . Permafrost shares a pain link with CARNIVALCORPSE, played by Nuka.
      [/justify]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-family: ms gothic; letter-spacing: -2.5px; font-size: 19pt; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px cyan; margin-top: -2px; color: black;]THE THINGS YOU COULD DO[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 13pt; color: cyan; margin-top: -19px]you wont but you might[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 7pt; color: white; margin-top: -15px]ANGELIHUND PROGENITOR |♦| DU CIEL PATRIARCH<br />[hr]<br />

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border:0px; text-align:justify; width:400px;]
      I just brought back Seamus (now named Sharkattack) who's a Permafrost x NPC bby that I got a long ass time ago on my old account. Hi it's Reckless && I'm old
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px;text-align:center;font-family:arial;line-height:15pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-size:9pt;]THIS IS NOW A STORAGE ACCOUNT—<br />NO LONGER ROLEPLAYS ON THIS ACCOUNT!

JOKERR. wrote:

I just brought back Seamus (now named Sharkattack) who's a Permafrost x NPC bby that I got a long ass time ago on my old account. Hi it's Reckless && I'm old

aaa hello!
      feel free to give him the surname <3
      what clan is he in??
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-family: ms gothic; letter-spacing: -2.5px; font-size: 19pt; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px cyan; margin-top: -2px; color: black;]THE THINGS YOU COULD DO[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 13pt; color: cyan; margin-top: -19px]you wont but you might[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 7pt; color: white; margin-top: -15px]ANGELIHUND PROGENITOR |♦| DU CIEL PATRIARCH<br />[hr]<br />

I'm going to be throwing him into ColouredClan. c:
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px;text-align:center;font-family:arial;line-height:15pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-size:9pt;]THIS IS NOW A STORAGE ACCOUNT—<br />NO LONGER ROLEPLAYS ON THIS ACCOUNT!

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]awesome! cant wait to see him there [:

[abbr=Characters able to see auras might become temporarily blinded by Permafrost's radiance. They also may experience extreme nausea, migraines, and nosebleeds. Permafrost's aura shows a fragment of his 'true self' - including thousands of blue eyes staring through a reflection of 'broken glass' that contains the majority of his aura. **None of the side effects of Permafrost's self is powerplayed by me, this is simply here to give more people interaction options.**][sup][♦]
      [/abbr] [abbr=God, High Seraph, Immortal, All free powers, master of elemental abilities][basic info][/abbr] [abbr=Main: Mutant Hippogriff Hybrid -- others include serval, smilodon, dragon, cat, and other common species.][bodies][/abbr] [abbr=Mate to none, Sire to plenty, Interested in no one, Doesn't care about anyone's rank, ever, Apathetic and sarcastic - nothing 'offensive' this character says or does reflects the thoughts of the roleplayer][notes][/abbr] [abbr=Characters able to sense auras may get overwhelmed by his presence. Such overwhelming symptoms could include puking, migraines, nosebleeds, and chest pain. **None of the side effects of Permafrost's self is powerplayed by me, this is simply here to give more people interaction options.**][♦][/abbr]
      INFORMATION
      [justify]HEALTH
      . No remarkably notable mental ailments. Easily agitated, agitation may lead to anger and outbursts of his abilities.

SELF
      . Perma is a Seraph, and is one of the most powerful of 3. He identifies closely with ice and snow, reigning over such elements.
      . Former 2nd Tier of BloodClan, Former Leader of SunClan, Former Leader of ColouredClan, apart of ColouredClan as a BODYGUARD
      . Lives are 9\9.
      . Holds grudges easily.
      . Vindictive.

PERSONAL
      [/justify]

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]families are great! \o/
      [quote author=ady link=topic=2470450.msg88592459#msg88592459 date=1480797976]just<br />i 360 noscoped my wife<br />[/quote]<br />
      Display Spoiler
      [quote author=~Greymatter~ link=topic=2453038.msg88206290#msg88206290 date=1477533538]<br />Ady, I just kinda look up to you?? Like I remember when I first came back to the site and was still adjusting to the changes you and the others were just super nice and encouraging&nbsp; to me. Thank you for cultivating a welcoming atmosphere that CC continues to foster today.

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]the ranks are purely cosmetic, heirs are the most active sons\daughters of the family that can take up mantle if perma disappears again *nod*
      INFORMATION
      [justify]HEALTH

SELF
      . Lives are 9\9.
      . Holds grudges easily.
      . Vindictive.

PERSONAL
      [/justify]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=transparent; color:; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px;]Tracking on sub !!
      [hr]
      information && updated: 10/30
      [justify]GENERAL:
      ★ SHARKATTACK DU CIEL | SHARK/FINS | CISGENDER MALE
      ★ 31 moons old | Dec 17th | Real-time aging
      ★ Biromantic Bisexual | Monogamous | He/Him pronouns
      ★ Member of ColouredClan | No important titles

MISC. INFO:
      ★ Based off Dean W. from Supernatural | Faceclaim: Jensen Ackles
      Voice Reference | Plot Thread | Biography (Updated: 10/30)
      ★ Gatekeeper of Hell | Archdemon; King of Hell
      ★ Congenital Analgesia; cannot feel pain
      ★ Speaks English, Russian, && Latin
      — His health will go up by 2% randomly

APPEARANCE:
      ★ SERVAL [birth/main] | HEALTH: 98% | REFERENCE
      — Sharkattack has large, very pale green eyes that can sometimes look grey and empty depending on the light. His fur is a ghostly gray/cream color with the common serval markings that are more of a dark brown color which goes well with his overall pelt. He stands much taller and bulkier than the average sized serval, but despite his bulkiness he still seems more slender than anything. Sharkattack used to have a large pair of ivory feathered wings until he purposely ripped them from their sockets.
      MAJOR INJURIES: N/A
      MINOR INJURIES: Permanent limp on right side
      SCARS: Mark of Cain carved into right shoulder; largest scars are two massive ones between his shoulder blades where his wings used to be.
      HUMAN AU APPEARANCE: HERE | HERE

PERSONALITY:
      ★ Alert, calm, challenging, clever, decent, efficient, firm, loyal
      ★ Aggressive, complex, dominating, moralistic, private, stubborn
      ★ Blunt, calculating, crude, difficult, false, hostile, intimidating
      — Being a reincarnation, Sharkattack has basically all of the same traits as he did in his past life. He's got one bad mouth that he'll never close it no matter what until he speaks his word. You can't catch him, or hold down his personality. He's a carefree sort of man, and very self confident when it comes to showing his specialties. He doesn't care for being taken in by worldly possessions, and thinks he can't be tied down to anything besides his family. He's gentle to only those he sees fit, leaving the rest to fall victim to his boiling temper.
      NOTE: ALWAYS IN CHARACTER OPINIONS!

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ★ Single | No crushes | No 'maybe' crushes | ½ ___
      ★ Is very protective over those he is close to (friends, etc.)
      ★ Extremely guarded; keeps himself distanced from others
      ★ Permafrost && NPC | Generation 3 | No apprentice

INTERACTION:
      ★ All powers | Hard mentally | Extreme physically
      ★ Attack in bold #B96F6F or risk being ignored
      ★ Feel free to powerplay any non-violent actions

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]yeaaaah, permabrats :>
      Display Spoiler

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 420px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px;]tracking for taliyah, also sorry for inactivity college has been unforgiving lately
      [hr]
      INFORMATION — 24/10/2016
      currently active | ic opinions | pm main account to plot

[hr]
      GENERAL:
      — taliyah
      — female | she/her | assigned female
      — biromantic bisexual | prefers girls
      — 6 months old | virgo | ages real time
      — apprentice of colouredclan | unofficial stoneweaver

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      — interested in learning eveything
      — fears hurting people with powers, will react v badly to injuring someone or being threatened
      — believes in the great weaver

PHYSICAL:
      ★ SERVAL [main] | health: 100%
      — a brown serval w/ sparrow wings on the short side
      injuries: no injuries

PERSONALITY:
      — optimistic, friendly, honest, helpful
      — down to earth, spiritual, connection w/ earth and stone
      — naive, innocent, trusting

POWERS:
      — EARTH MANIPULATION | unmastered
      — TELEKINESIS | unmastered

RELATIONSHIPS:
      — single | no crush | no "maybe" crushes
      — no mentor | permafrost x npc | gen?

INTERACTION:
      — will not engage in battle without good reason
      — will use powers if feeling threatened
      — can powerplay nonviolent/friendly actions
      — attack by quoting post
      [/fancypost]
      dropped characters

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]you're fine!!

INFORMATION
      [justify]HEALTH

SELF
      . Lives are 9\9.
      . Holds grudges easily.
      . Vindictive.

PERSONAL
      [/justify]

[fancypost bgcolor= none; border: none; font-family: timesnewromans; color: steelblue; width: 350px; text-align: center;]
      [size=20px]STAN WOLFGANG.[/size]
      [hr]
      [size=11px]
      ✦ ✦ ✦

[hr]
      [/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= none; border: none; width: 350px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; margin-left: 95px; margin-top: -10px; line-height: 11px;]
      tracking
      sorry if the main plot in my form didn't make sense,, it was a plot i wanted to play out for a long time. it should make sense later!! i also won't be active until i make this profile more suitable to match both cinnabar and stan :,)

[size=8px]TAGS | CLICK HERE[/size]

[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= none; border: none; font-size: 18px; font-family: timesnewromans; color: #4F4F4F;]<br />CAUSE I&#039;M ONLY A CRACK — ✦[/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; text-align: justify; width: 320px;]take your time, ahaha! [:
      i'm just happy people are excited about the plots for their babies!
      Display Spoiler