SKYCLAN CHAT + PLOT THREAD V.2

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • ayy its okay!! the two have a lot to do and talk about so it might just be a nice interaction thread!!

Blood will probably ask about her deputy duties and had children since they all seem to hate him XD and the politics of Skyclan

also needs to clean up his fighting and hunting

"Letting people down is my thing Baby."

Bloodpaw - Trad. Skyclan - Tom - 10moons - Apprentice - Penned By Dia'Kendi

- Mentored by Lavenderskies

Plot: Coming SoonTM

• Meh apparently my tablet didn’t charge last night so I’ll be posting when I get home!

Thinking of having minnow hand out flowers for mother’s day because she's soft

Characters
    Minnowstar (Leader of SkyClan)
    Comet in Night Sky (Trad. TORW)

Mintflower (Trad. ThunderClan)

Ember of Dying Flame (Trad. TORW)

Brightdusk (Trad. DarkClan)

Wolfwing (Trad. SkyClan)

Johanna (Trad. BloodClan)

@ me to plot or for injuries/deaths/etc.

• does anyone want plots or threads with sunpaw? i'm trying to become more active with her i just don't really know what to do with her.

i'm thinking of having her find out that she's adopted soon, but i have no idea how to do that. if anyone has any ideas lmk because i don't know.

one thing that could work for that would be her mother was a bloodclan cat, maybe? and she got preg on accident, didn't want the kits, and so left her out to die? that way sun could have true-blooded siblings somewhere.

or maybe her mom was a kittypet, and sun was the runt of the litter, and the twolegs didn't want her so they threw her out? or the father of the kittypet's kits saw sun and was like 'nope that kit isn't going to be a beautiful show cat like her siblings. let's get rid of her.'

I SEE FIRE ⁎⁺˳✧༚ INSIDE THE MOUNTAIN

sunpaw ——– skyclan apprentice, tags , penned by lavendes

• Sun and Lav need to interact more! I'm also in need of more plots for lav i do for all my characters uh. If you want they could have a thread? c: I'd also would love a plot too but like i said in wind im absolutely terrible at plot ideas and I hate it. ;;

• omg Minnow owns my whole heart she's the sweetest ♡

I like the kittypet past ideas, personally! Moth also needs some more plots but I'm also just really bad at coming up with anything dsfkjs bless anyone who has plotted with me in the past for basically carrying that responsibility entirely

I want to be so complete

I could light a whole city

Avery + she/her + college student + midwesterner + 7/10 activity

2w6f0cm.jpg

Crowflight+++++++++++++Bluepaw+++++++++++++Mothpaw+++++++++++++Juniperkit

• EliteAvery - :0 just curious but what is Mothpaw's thoughts on bc?

I feel like Lav would want to talk to her about it / try to get her to boycott the gatherings because thats lav lmao.

But either way lav and moth need a thread eventually. c:

• suntalon. AhH i like the kittypet idea! maybe her real mom can like,,, recognise her?? bc instincts and all that shit??

for someone who rips exclusively cats i know shockingly little about them

also I'm kinda trying to get juniperpaw to stop being such a bitch at the moment

by the time he's a warrior he'll be a lot less mean, just,,,, very VERY sarcastic

though... still mean

because he's juniperpaw

• myth she leans more towards disliking them, and is probably equally pissed about the gathering shenanigans cause tbh most of her opinions on them come from hearing Lavenderskies talk dsfkjs cause she respects her so much so she's just like "ya that sounds right" but she had been quieter about it cause of Juniperpaw's disagreement and she doesn't want to upset him either

basically Juniper and Lav own her entire heart lmao so she's stressed

but ALSO I just started a plot with a bc member that is probably going to lead to a temporary romance for Moth so her thoughts and feelings are going to be challenged and probably change a bit as a result of that

short answer: she has very complicated feelings that are gonna get more complicated

I want to be so complete

2w6f0cm.jpg

• honestly she could stand to be more interested/aware of the clan politics so she could learn a thing or two from him! she adores him regardless

they'll be the perfect people to comfort one another after their failed romances tbh!! cause I imagine that Juni may be the only one to know about it in the future too, cause obviously Moth is gonna be very hush hush

I want to be so complete

2w6f0cm.jpg

• What is good my dudes

I just became aware of all my accolades hello

Characters
    Minnowstar (Leader of SkyClan)
    Comet in Night Sky (Trad. TORW)

Mintflower (Trad. ThunderClan)

Ember of Dying Flame (Trad. TORW)

Brightdusk (Trad. DarkClan)

Wolfwing (Trad. SkyClan)

Johanna (Trad. BloodClan)

@ me to plot or for injuries/deaths/etc.

• Sun and Lav need to interact more! I'm also in need of more plots for lav i do for all my characters uh. If you want they could have a thread? c: I'd also would love a plot too but like i said in wind im absolutely terrible at plot ideas and I hate it. ;;

ghjfdhj im terrible at plotting too but an interaction thread could be cute. plus after she finds her true mom, there'll be some juicy drama.

suntalon. AhH i like the kittypet idea! maybe her real mom can like,,, recognise her?? bc instincts and all that shit??

for someone who rips exclusively cats i know shockingly little about them

yeah i was thinking it was the dad who threw her out because he's a proud show cat who doesn't want bouncy clumsy sun babe in his show cat family. i might make the thread today or tomorrow, just like, a oneshot going into her racing back to camp and yelling at anyone who knew she was adopted.

i headcannon that everyone except her knows she's adopted, but they don't want to break her spirit so they don't tell her.

I SEE FIRE ⁎⁺˳✧༚ INSIDE THE MOUNTAIN

sunpaw ——– skyclan apprentice, tags , penned by lavendes

• Great! c: Let me know when you want one.

Lavenderskies will probably go in denial when Sun finds out shes adopted because over time she likes to "forget" their not actually her own, she's like this with all her adopted kids oops. fhndvbdv

tallowkitties.png?width=943&height=610

FOOL ME ONCE I'M ON MY OWN

THERE IS NO SECOND TIME BABY

SKYCLAN DEPUTY [★] FEMALE [★] 60 MOONS [★] TAGS [★] PENNED BY myth