Help Me With This Big Decision For Anti/Jack

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

• Help Me With This Big Decision For Anti/Jack

I'm thinking about making Jack the main body. The mere idea of it gives me muse.

This would happen probably in a thread where Anti forces Jack to take over again, leaving him a note explaining the situation.

What do you think?
      [quote author=TAG link=topic=2449866.msg88138868#msg88138868 date=1476931132]<br />hamsters aren&#039;t quite not dogs yes?<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=dystopia link=topic=2310938.msg88289582#msg88289582 date=1478322728]<br />@reedy they say god is real but you have to go behind a 7/11 at 3:33AM after chugging 7 and a half five hour energies to see him<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Reach me at: PegaLexi123@gmail.com
    • Re: Help Me With This Big Decision For Anti/Jack

OUT OF ALL THE * QUOTES YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR SIGGIE YOU'VE NEVER ONCE QUOTED ME. I AM YOUR WIFE!
      [quote author=TAG link=topic=2449866.msg88138868#msg88138868 date=1476931132]<br />hamsters aren&#039;t quite not dogs yes?<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=dystopia link=topic=2310938.msg88289582#msg88289582 date=1478322728]<br />@reedy they say god is real but you have to go behind a 7/11 at 3:33AM after chugging 7 and a half five hour energies to see him<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Reach me at: PegaLexi123@gmail.com

Pizza

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 490px; margin-top: -5px; letter-spacing: -1.65px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ece2e1;]
      [hr]WHAT'S WORSE IS THE ICE THAT NUMBS MY THROAT, IF ONLY FOR THE NIGHT
      [/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: -10px; font-size: 34.2px; width: 490px; letter-spacing: -3px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px black;]
      AILE EUTHALIA XERSES WALKER
      [/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 450px; margin-top: -11px; letter-spacing: -1.65px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ece2e1;]
      [b]MY MUSCLES CONTRACT & YOUR BONES CRACK, I AM HERE TO WIN THIS FIGHT
      [hr][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border-top: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-right: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; width: 490px; margin-top: -12px; font-family: verdana; line-height:90%; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify;]
      Tag-san has never quoted me either. Fact of life.
      I WILL NEVER QUOTE HER EITHER

But I don't know the whole thing with that Youtuber, so I can't really comment.

✷ — updated 05/10

[size=10px][b]note
      ✷ — updated 05/10
      : black links are currently empty!

[hr]
      [size=10px]GENERAL: [biography] [thread hub]
      ▪ aile euthalia xerses walker nihium | no nicknames | no former names | ♀
      ▪ heteroromantic asexual | single and uninterested
      ▪ physical exp: twenty-three moons | mental exp: twenty-three moons
      ▪ social exp: fifteen moons | emotional exp: twenty-three moons
      ▪ physically twenty-three moons | mentally twenty-three moons
      ▪ commander of warfare of the exiles | no official titles | metaphorical daughter of satan

IMPORTANT FACTS/EVENTS [development] [link]
      ▪ eats practically nothing except candy
      ▪ suffers from serious cases of haphephobia, claustrophobia, hypnophobia, sociophobia and anthophobia.
      ▪ addicted to crime-drama shows
      ▪ wings take twelve days to regrow
      ▪ wings have regrown
      ▪ realizing who is in her family

PHYSICAL: [reference]
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [birth & main] | health: 75%
      — white-furred feline with a thick but smooth and controllable pelt. dark pink irises that appear reddish. almond shaped and calm-looking eyes. regrowing her wings, which are decorated with black feathers and are quite large. small and slender but muscular and heavier than one might expect. very long tail.
      — no scars.
      — no accessories.
      injuries: suffered from messy amputation, burnt paws and several cuts and bruises.

RELATIONSHIPS: [heart chart] [relationship info]
      ▪ no crush | no "maybe" crushes
      ▪ ½ nothing
      ▪ nighttales x npc | half sibling of lunae radium | second generation
      ▪ best friend [none] | mentor [none]
      ▪ near impossible to befriend. will hate on your character endlessly. purely ic opinions. will never be satisfied with her clanmates. hates everyone outside of the exiles automatically.

INSPIRATIONS:
      ▪ suigintou from rozen maiden
      ▪ barasuishou from rozen maiden

PERSONALITY: [click] [click] [click]
      80% dominant, 56% secure, slytherin, istj, melancholic
      — loyal | smart | calm | maverick | sensible | diriven | honest | obedient | perceptive
      — introvert | quiet | careful | blunt | strict | factual | workaholic | critical | survivor
      — loner | moody | distrustful | selfish | proud | negative | envious | cruel | uncaring
      Aile looks out for herself and very few others. Her top priority in life is self-preservation and protecting herself. As long as she isn't the one who suffers, she is perfectly cold towards the hardships of others.

INTERACTION: [plotting thread]
      ▪ Can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions.
      any physical contact will probably be met violently.
      ▪ will be lonely for life and is not accepting friends.
      ▪ any insults will probably be met with violence.
      ▪ if she doesn't talk to your character, it is not me ignoring them.

CONFRONTATION: [battle info]
      ▪ very hard physically | very hard mentally
      ▪ rogue; assassin.
      ▪ usually keeps distance and uses long-ranged attacks. weakest when in reach. best with singular opponents.
      ▪ will start and end fights. will kill without hesitation. will not show mercy. doesn't give a damn about morals.
      ▪ does best with throwing knives. can also wield a sword decently. does best in open environments.
      ▪ attack in bold #d3c0bd

[hr]
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: -3px; margin-left: -10px; width: 490px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 7px #ece2e1]
      [size=13pt][abbr=FANCYPOST (C) SELIANE]✷ ✷[/abbr]
      [/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0;font-size:10px;font-family:arial;line-height:115%;width:295px;color:#c7b7a2;text-transform:uppercase;]—————---what&#039;s worse is all the coke—————----<br />the ice that numbs my throat if only for the night<br />my muscles will contract,&nbsp; your bones will crack<br />it&#039;s just a fact,&nbsp; i am here to win this fight&nbsp; — ・゚ ♡ ☾[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#c7b7a2);height:1px;padding:0;width:290px;][/fancypost]

ODILE GIVE ME SOMETHING TO QUOTE
      ANYTHING
      what the fuck is talent

Sucez mon cul comme votre mère suce les ours dans la forêt

going to be on less in the following week due to flying across the country

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 490px; margin-top: -5px; letter-spacing: -1.65px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ece2e1;]
      [/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: -10px; font-size: 34.2px; width: 490px; letter-spacing: -3px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px black;]
      [/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 450px; margin-top: -11px; letter-spacing: -1.65px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ece2e1;]
      [hr][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border-top: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-right: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; width: 490px; margin-top: -12px; font-family: verdana; line-height:90%; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify;]
      No.
      /runs away

✷ — updated 05/10

[size=10px][b]note
      ✷ — updated 05/10

[hr]
      ▪ commander of warfare of the exiles | no official titles | metaphorical daughter of satan

▪ suffers from serious cases of haphephobia, claustrophobia, hypnophobia, sociophobia and anthophobia.
      ▪ wings have regrown

— white-furred feline with a thick but smooth and controllable pelt. dark pink irises that appear reddish. almond shaped and calm-looking eyes. regrowing her wings, which are decorated with black feathers and are quite large. small and slender but muscular and heavier than one might expect. very long tail.
      — no scars.
      — no accessories.
      injuries: suffered from messy amputation, burnt paws and several cuts and bruises.

▪ ½ nothing
      ▪ near impossible to befriend. will hate on your character endlessly. purely ic opinions. will never be satisfied with her clanmates. hates everyone outside of the exiles automatically.

INSPIRATIONS:

— loyal | smart | calm | maverick | sensible | diriven | honest | obedient | perceptive
      — introvert | quiet | careful | blunt | strict | factual | workaholic | critical | survivor
      — loner | moody | distrustful | selfish | proud | negative | envious | cruel | uncaring
      Aile looks out for herself and very few others. Her top priority in life is self-preservation and protecting herself. As long as she isn't the one who suffers, she is perfectly cold towards the hardships of others.

▪ rogue; assassin.
      ▪ usually keeps distance and uses long-ranged attacks. weakest when in reach. best with singular opponents.
      ▪ will start and end fights. will kill without hesitation. will not show mercy. doesn't give a damn about morals.
      ▪ does best with throwing knives. can also wield a sword decently. does best in open environments.
      ▪ attack in bold #d3c0bd

[hr]
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: -3px; margin-left: -10px; width: 490px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 7px #ece2e1]
      [/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0;font-size:10px;font-family:arial;line-height:115%;width:295px;color:#c7b7a2;text-transform:uppercase;]—————---what&#039;s worse is all the coke—————----<br />the ice that numbs my throat if only for the night<br />my muscles will contract,&nbsp; your bones will crack<br />it&#039;s just a fact,&nbsp; i am here to win this fight&nbsp; — ・゚ ♡ ☾[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#c7b7a2);height:1px;padding:0;width:290px;][/fancypost]

too late you just gave me something to quote
      what the fuck is talent

Sucez mon cul comme votre mère suce les ours dans la forêt

going to be on less in the following week due to flying across the country

Tag say something quoteable

[hr][/fancypost]
      /runs away crying
      I will be back!
      With a gun!

✷ — updated 05/10

[size=10px][b]note
      ✷ — updated 05/10

[hr]

▪ wings have regrown

— no scars.
      — no accessories.

▪ ½ nothing

INSPIRATIONS:

▪ rogue; assassin.
      ▪ attack in bold #d3c0bd

[hr]
      [/fancypost]

^^Reedy^^ wrote:

I'm thinking about making Jack the main body. The mere idea of it gives me muse.

This would happen probably in a thread where Anti forces Jack to take over again, leaving him a note explaining the situation.

What do you think?

So will Anti leave Jack, and is no longer a part of him? :/ Sorry, I'm a tad bit loopy at the moment, its kinda late.
      Hey be sure to Check out my Youtube Channel or my Deviantart sometime!

In loving memory of my dog, ♥Topaz♥

I play;
      Whitedove, the Master of Mending of the Exiles.

No he'll still be there but rather then it being Anti as the main body and Jack as the secondary body it will be Jack as the main body and Anti as the secondary body.

In periods of high stress, fighting, or even by will Anti will appear.

Yes, totally. Jammal would be uber paranoid about it, because he doesn't understand the idea of two people sharing a body, and would just be there like. "What is this, who are you now?"
      "With tooth and claw and bloodied maw, I'll find you."

^^Reedy^^ wrote:

No he'll still be there but rather then it being Anti as the main body and Jack as the secondary body it will be Jack as the main body and Anti as the secondary body.

In periods of high stress, fighting, or even by will Anti will appear.

Makes sense. I'd say to go for it. :P
      Hey be sure to Check out my Youtube Channel or my Deviantart sometime!

In loving memory of my dog, ♥Topaz♥

I play;
      Whitedove, the Master of Mending of the Exiles.