Help Me With This Big Decision For Anti/Jack

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • I'm thinking about making Jack the main body. The mere idea of it gives me muse.

This would happen probably in a thread where Anti forces Jack to take over again, leaving him a note explaining the situation.

What do you think?

[quote author=TAG link=topic=2449866.msg88138868#msg88138868 date=1476931132]
    hamsters aren't quite not dogs yes?
    [/quote]
    [quote author=dystopia link=topic=2310938.msg88289582#msg88289582 date=1478322728]
    @reedy they say god is real but you have to go behind a 7/11 at 3:33AM after chugging 7 and a half five hour energies to see him
    [/quote]

Reach me at: PegaLexi123@gmail.com
  • yes yes
    good idea
    very food

[i][size=8][center][size=8] what the fuck is talent[/size][/i] [i][size=8][/size][/i] [i]Sucez mon cul comme votre mère suce les ours dans la forêt[/i] [i]going to be on less in the following week due to flying across the country[/i]
  • OUT OF ALL THE * QUOTES YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR SIGGIE YOU'VE NEVER ONCE QUOTED ME. I AM YOUR WIFE!

[/quote]
    [quote author=dystopia link=topic=2310938.msg88289582#msg88289582 date=1478322728]
    @reedy they say god is real but you have to go behind a 7/11 at 3:33AM after chugging 7 and a half five hour energies to see him
    [/quote]

• hERE SAY SOMETHINF QUOTABLE

[i][size=8][center][size=8] what the fuck is talent[/size][/i] [i][size=8][/size][/i] [i]Sucez mon cul comme votre mère suce les ours dans la forêt[/i] [i]going to be on less in the following week due to flying across the country[/i]
  • Pizza

[/quote]
    [/quote]

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 490px; margin-top: -5px; letter-spacing: -1.65px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ece2e1;]

[hr]WHAT'S WORSE IS THE ICE THAT NUMBS MY THROAT, IF ONLY FOR THE NIGHT

[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: -10px; font-size: 34.2px; width: 490px; letter-spacing: -3px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px black;]

AILE EUTHALIA XERSES WALKER

[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 450px; margin-top: -11px; letter-spacing: -1.65px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ece2e1;]

[font=century gothic][b][font=georgia]MY MUSCLES CONTRACT & YOUR BONES CRACK, I AM HERE TO WIN THIS FIGHT
    [hr][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border-top: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-right: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; width: 490px; margin-top: -12px; font-family: verdana; line-height:90%; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify;]
    Tag-san has never quoted me either. Fact of life.
    I WILL NEVER QUOTE HER EITHER

But I don't know the whole thing with that Youtuber, so I can't really comment.

[hr]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: -3px; margin-left: -10px; width: 490px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 7px #ece2e1][align=center][size=13pt]✷ [color=#d3c0bd]✷

[/fancypost]

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0;font-size:10px;font-family:arial;line-height:115%;width:295px;color:#c7b7a2;text-transform:uppercase;][s][color=transparent]—————---[/s][b]what's worse is all the coke[/b][s][color=transparent]—————----[/s]
    [i]the [b]ice[/b] that numbs my [b]throat[/b] if [b]only[/b] for the night
    my [b]muscles[/b] will [b]contract[/b], your [b]bones[/b] will [b]crack[/b]
    it's just a [b]fact[/b], i am here to [b]win[/b] this [b]fight[/b] — ・゚ ♡ ☾[/i][/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#c7b7a2);height:1px;padding:0;width:290px;][/fancypost]
  • ODILE GIVE ME SOMETHING TO QUOTE
    ANYTHING

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 490px; margin-top: -5px; letter-spacing: -1.65px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ece2e1;]

[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: -10px; font-size: 34.2px; width: 490px; letter-spacing: -3px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px black;]

[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 450px; margin-top: -11px; letter-spacing: -1.65px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ece2e1;]

[font=century gothic][b][font=georgia]MY MUSCLES CONTRACT & YOUR BONES CRACK, I AM HERE TO WIN THIS FIGHT
    [hr][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border-top: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-right: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; width: 490px; margin-top: -12px; font-family: verdana; line-height:90%; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify;]
    No.
    /runs away

[hr]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: -3px; margin-left: -10px; width: 490px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 7px #ece2e1][align=center][size=13pt]✷ [color=#d3c0bd]✷

[/fancypost]

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0;font-size:10px;font-family:arial;line-height:115%;width:295px;color:#c7b7a2;text-transform:uppercase;][s][color=transparent]—————---[/s][b]what's worse is all the coke[/b][s][color=transparent]—————----[/s]
    it's just a [b]fact[/b], i am here to [b]win[/b] this [b]fight[/b] — ・゚ ♡ ☾[/i][/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#c7b7a2);height:1px;padding:0;width:290px;][/fancypost]
  • too late you just gave me something to quote

• Tag say something quoteable

[/quote]
    [/quote]

• hamsters aren't quite not dogs yes?

[hr][/fancypost]
    /runs away crying
    I will be back!
    With a gun!

[hr]

[/fancypost]

• quoted that too

• I'm thinking about making Jack the main body. The mere idea of it gives me muse.

This would happen probably in a thread where Anti forces Jack to take over again, leaving him a note explaining the situation.

What do you think?

So will Anti leave Jack, and is no longer a part of him? :/ Sorry, I'm a tad bit loopy at the moment, its kinda late.

[center][color=WHITE]Hey be sure to Check out my [u][url=https://www.youtube.com/user/TurtusSwimus/feed]Youtube Channel[/url][/u] or my [u][url=http://jillybean711.deviantart.com/]Deviantart[/url][/u] sometime![/color] [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcwea5C8fG1r04l96o1_250.gif[/img][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcw565RFYF1r04l96o1_250.gif[/img] [color=WHITE] In loving memory of my dog, ♥Topaz♥ I play; Whitedove, the Master of Mending of the Exiles. [/color][/center]
  • No he'll still be there but rather then it being Anti as the main body and Jack as the secondary body it will be Jack as the main body and Anti as the secondary body.

In periods of high stress, fighting, or even by will Anti will appear.

[/quote]
    [/quote]

• Yes, totally. Jammal would be uber paranoid about it, because he doesn't understand the idea of two people sharing a body, and would just be there like. "What is this, who are you now?"

jk.png?width=323&height=588

HEBI - BIO - TAGS

SO IF YOU WANNA PUSH I'M A SHOVE. IF YOU WANNA SPAR WE COULD DO WITH NO GLOVES. IF YOU'RE GONNA RUN AT ME YOU BETTER DO IT HARD- BECAUSE I FEAR NO FALL NO BRAWL NO SCARS

played by ;; Whisper

• No he'll still be there but rather then it being Anti as the main body and Jack as the secondary body it will be Jack as the main body and Anti as the secondary body.

In periods of high stress, fighting, or even by will Anti will appear.

Makes sense. I'd say to go for it. :P

[center][color=WHITE]Hey be sure to Check out my [u][url=https://www.youtube.com/user/TurtusSwimus/feed]Youtube Channel[/url][/u] or my [u][url=http://jillybean711.deviantart.com/]Deviantart[/url][/u] sometime![/color] [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcwea5C8fG1r04l96o1_250.gif[/img][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcw565RFYF1r04l96o1_250.gif[/img] [color=WHITE] In loving memory of my dog, ♥Topaz♥ I play; Whitedove, the Master of Mending of the Exiles. [/color][/center]