Crystal Gems Reborn! Steven Universe Signup Thread

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

Dynamo needs beta testers! Click here for the brief announcement!

• Crystal Gems Reborn! Steven Universe Signup Thread

Story:

After a big battle with homeworld, The Crystal Gems lost and were forced into hiding. Pearl leaving a holograph of herself, one of the homeworld gems, a moon quartz, found the hologram and brung it back to homeworld. Watching it and showing to Yellow Diamond, Yellow Diamond destroys it. Upset, she retaliates against Yellow Diamonds and runs. She asks her friends and fellow soldiers before leaving to join her. They leave for earth, finding the crystal temple in ruin. They start to rebuild the temple, and they find some of their things and recreate the rooms. They have lived there for a few weeks...

Form

Source Code

1. Put image here(if can, otherwise I will put appearance later)
      2. [align=center][color=white][size=18]|| Gem type || Arrival on Earth ||[/size]
      3. [size=14]Appearance? [i]--[/i]
      4. Weapon? [i]--[/i]
      5. Personality(please think of the gem and stuff!)? [i]--[/i]
      6. History(not exactly needed, but if wanted)? [i]--[/i]
      7. Theme Song?[/size][/color][/align]
      8. [youtube]put theme song for gem here[/youtube]
      9. [align=center][color=white][b]Extra stuff:[/b]
      10. Favorite Fusion? [i]--[/i]
      11. Favorite Gem? [i]--[/i]
      12. Favorite Song(from steven universe)? [i]--[/i]
      13. Favorite Song(not steven universe)? [i]--[/i]
      14. Favorite Color? [i]--[/i]
      15. Favorite Artist(band, singer, etc.)? [i]--[/i][/size][/color][/align]
      Display All

Moon Quartz-WIP
      [img width=389 height=510]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4c490bf4821d292598924da33e3f0df5/tumblr_nnq5x6Mg2S1u7x2s1o1_500.png[/img](The inside of the cape is what the outside of the dress looks like)
      || Moon Quartz || When she gets there. ||
      Appearance? -Moon Quartz has a hourglass shape and is tall. She has a medium length dress that is an iridescent that makes it look like a galaxy in her dress. She has long dark purple-blue hair that covers her left eye, and beautiful purple eyes.-
      Weapon? -She has a sythe that has a moon at the corner where the handle and the blade meet. And some levitation.-
      Personality(please think of the gem and stuff!)? -Quiet, leadership skills, intellegent, combat ready.-
      History(not exactly needed, but if wanted)? --
      Theme Song?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzSoICQLf-Q[/youtube]
      Extra stuff:
      Favorite Fusion? -Opal or Stevoinne-
      Favorite Gem? -Amethyst or Steven-
      Favorite Song(from steven universe)? -Stronger than you-
      Favorite Song(not steven universe)? -Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace-
      Favorite Color? -Red-
      Favorite Artist(band, singer, etc.)? -Set it off-[/size]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ink Sans ().

• Re: Crystal Gems Reborn! Steven Universe Signup Thread

[fancypost bgcolor=#8e71b2; borderwidth=0px; border: 1px solid white; height: 300px; padding: 0px][fancypost bgcolor=#c5adef; borderwidth=0px; height: 300px; width: 170px; float: right; padding: 0px][fancypost borderwidth=0px; border: 3px solid #ffffff; background:url(http://i.imgur.com/xXPe0Zv.png); height: 145px; width: 145px; padding: 0px; margin-top: -2px][/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 130px; height: 120px; color: #ffffff; padding: 3px; font-family: courier; overflow: auto; font-size: 10px][justify]in germany-- im active during the states' middle of the night, and possibly their school time :p[/fancypost]
      butterfree ![/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 288px; float: left; height: 288px; color: white; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto]working on it
      || Tanzanite || Arrival on Earth ||
      Appearance? Slightly above average height, with short dark gray hair and a white arrow. She has her gem where one eye is.
      Weapon? A long sword that can catch on fire.
      Personality(please think of the gem and stuff!)? I'll go generic and develop in rp.... She's pretty tough, but looks weak.
      Theme Song? no

[youtube]put theme song for gem here[/youtube]
      Extra stuff:
      Favorite Fusion? garnet
      Favorite Gem? pearl
      Favorite Song(from steven universe)? stronger then you
      Favorite Song(not steven universe)? march to the sea
      Favorite Color? blue
      Favorite Artist(band, singer, etc.)? twenty one pilots

[/fancypost][/fancypost]
      A wild butterfree appeared!
      fight run catch

The post was edited 1 time, last by butterfree ! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ().

track, am just waiting for someone on a gem adopt says "just send the points" on deviantart
      anyone who loves MLP and Steven Universe?<br />then I&#039;ve made a crossover thread, click on the link below, if you wanna join the crossover thread<br />https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2444553.msg88013200#msg88013200<br /><br /><br /><br />This clan on the link below is in need of members please join or else it would die out<br />

Ok, I have been uber busy, I have been trying really hard to check anyways. But it will be finish by the end of this weekend I hope!

ok :D
      anyone who loves MLP and Steven Universe?<br />then I&#039;ve made a crossover thread, click on the link below, if you wanna join the crossover thread<br />https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2444553.msg88013200#msg88013200<br /><br /><br /><br />This clan on the link below is in need of members please join or else it would die out<br />

[fancypost bgcolor=#8e71b2; borderwidth=0px; border: 1px solid white; height: 300px; padding: 0px][fancypost bgcolor=#c5adef; borderwidth=0px; height: 300px; width: 170px; float: right; padding: 0px][fancypost borderwidth=0px; border: 3px solid #ffffff; background:url(http://i.imgur.com/xXPe0Zv.png); height: 145px; width: 145px; padding: 0px; margin-top: -2px][/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 130px; height: 120px; color: #ffffff; padding: 3px; font-family: courier; overflow: auto; font-size: 10px][justify]in germany-- im active during the states' middle of the night, and possibly their school time :p[/fancypost]
      butterfree ![/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 288px; float: left; height: 288px; color: white; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto]oops sorry

[/fancypost][/fancypost]
      fight run catch

[Hope fusions are OK...]

[img width=443 height=510]http://orig00.deviantart.net/2e27/f/2014/288/9/f/9ff5ff24bfd6dde00795f3823006fe52-d82z3f0.png[/img]
      || Jadeite || When He Gets There ||
      Appearance?
      Jadeite is a tall dark green and smoky grey fusion of the two gems Howlite and Emerald. He is taller then the average height at about 8'0''. He has long dark carcy green hair that come past his shoulders and two bright neon green eyes.
      Weapon? He has a large sword that has a carcy green handle and smoky grey blade.
      Personality(please think of the gem and stuff!)?
      Will develop in RP
      History(not exactly needed, but if wanted)?
      Emerald a rare Homeworld gem collided on the battle field with Howlite a common slider created by Homeworld. In awe at how easily they won the battle they stayed fused confused when Homeworld demanded they unfused. They waited for the perfect opportunity to escape and when Howlite heard Moon Quartz's plan he informed Emerald and the two followed her as Jadeite.
      Theme Song?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/TyMal7io41s[/youtube]

Extra stuff:
      Favorite Fusion?
      Garnet
      Favorite Gem?
      Sapphire/Ruby/Peridot/Lapis/Amethyst
      Favorite Song(from Steven Universe)?
      It's Over Isn't It
      Favorite Song(not Steven Universe)?
      Young God - Halsey
      Favorite Color?
      Pink
      Favorite Artist(band, singer, etc.)?
      Estelle

I know that I'm Stronger,
      Broken heart of a fighter!
      My scare remind me that I'm a,
      SURVIVOR!
      This life is a tough game,
      And I don't wanna' play it.
      I'm reaching for a hand,
      Help me make it.
      But its to much,
      So I give up.
      Please don't hate me.
      My letters on a pillow a kiss goodbye.
      I'm sorry Mum,
      I promise that I tried!

W.I.P

Put image here(if can, otherwise I will put appearance later)
      || Peacock Topaz || Arrival on Earth ||
      Appearance? Peacock is a decently sized gem, in her human form she measures at about 5'2". She has medium length pastel green hair, and pastel purple skin. On earth she wears a white shirt with a pale purple cardigan over it and pale purple tights.
      Weapon? Duel daggers with pastel green hilts.
      Personality(please think of the gem and stuff!)? I can't think of a good one, I'll try but if I can't think of a personality it'll develop in the roleplay.
      Theme Song?

[youtube]put theme song for gem here[/youtube]
      Extra stuff:
      Favorite Fusion? Smokey Quartz
      Favorite Gem? Peridot
      Favorite Song(from steven universe)? Peace and Love
      Favorite Song(not steven universe)? Bye Bye Yesterday
      Favorite Color? lime or a pale yellow
      Favorite Artist(band, singer, etc.)? not sure, I mostly listen to OST[/size]

The post was edited 1 time, last by rio ().

[img width=302 height=510]http://pre09.deviantart.net/b15a/th/pre/i/2015/188/7/2/steven_universe___anatase_by_puddincakes-d909rrw.png[/img]
      || Hope Diamond || When she gets here ||
      Appearance?
      Hope Diamond is a tall gem standing at around 10'0''. She has short, dark pastel blue hair that matches her eyes. Her outfits consists of different shades of blue. Her head piece is a mixture of dark blue gem shards and a reflective gem.
      Weapon?
      [img width=510 height=335]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/k-anime/images/6/66/The_Sword_of_Damocles.png/revision/latest?cb=20121214162033[/img]
      Personality(please think of the gem and stuff!)?
      Will develop in RP
      History(not exactly needed, but if wanted)?
      At a time in the war blue diamonds life was grave danger and her gem received a tiny crack. (She recovered from this once she was back on home world.) Blue Diamonds troops fearing they would lose there leader if she stayed on earth created a new diamond to take her place and lead the troops while she healed. Once the gems returned from the war they were losing she was recognised as a diamond by the diamond authority and renamed Hope Diamond. She decided to leave with Moon Quartz as she always believed to some extent how earth suffered was her fault and returned to try and right the wrongs and repair what she damaged as a war leader.
      Theme Song?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kGmc8UMDJw[/youtube]

Extra stuff:
      Favorite Fusion?
      Granet/Smoky Quartz
      Favorite Gem?
      Sapphire/Ruby/Peridot/Lapis/Amethyst/Rose Quartz
      Favorite Song(from Steven Universe)?
      Love Like You
      Favorite Song(not Steven Universe)?
      Control - Halsey
      Favorite Color?
      Blue
      Favorite Artist(band, singer, etc.)?
      Halsey
      Please let us get in<br />don&#039;t lock us away!<br />We&#039;re not like what you&#039;re thinking!<br />We&#039;re poor little souls<br />who have lost all control<br />and we&#039;re forced here to take that role.<br /><br />We&#039;ve been all alone<br />stuck in our little zone<br />since 1987.<br />Join us be our friend<br />or just be stuck and defend.<br />After all you&#039;ve only got<br />Five Nights At Freddy&#039;s!<br /><br />[img width=510 height=322]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/238/e/f/five_nights_at_freddy_s_by_darklitria-d7wsblk.png[/img]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Welcome to Pirate Cove... ().

(I had a theory, that there might have been a 5'th Diamond, who didn't became a Diamond because of her size, and the only Diamond she would care for, was Pink Diamond, who also cared for her, so... I hope it's alright ^^ Cause I must get my theory off my head and chest, or else I might go insane)

[img width=222 height=510]https://feralfront.com/profile_pictures/225152_1481140660.png?1481140664[/img]
      || Black Diamond || before homeworld attacked earth ||
      Appearance? -Black Diamond is a dark greyish brown gem, with the same color in her eyes, and long curly black hair, her clothing is almost the same colors, but with a dark redish/greyish brown parts as well, she also wears a black hood, she also wears a collar with gem stones, whom she saved from the rest of the diamonds, well.... Other than Pink diamond who actually saw her fit, to being a diamond, even if she was just about the size of a pearl-
      Weapon? -her weapon is big metal like claws, who she can cut through almost anything-
      Personality(please think of the gem and stuff!)? -She not much of a talker, and attacks if she tells someone to stop following her, but that they don't, you just have to gain her friendship, and then you can talk with her-
      History(not exactly needed, but if wanted)? -Black Diamond was suppossed to be the 5'th diamond, but due to her size, she was denied the rank, later on a few years after she landed on earth, she heard about the war, she was the first to find Pink Diamond, she wanted to protect the diamond whom she looked up to, and so did Pink Pearl, when Rose came, Black Diamond told Rose to show some fake shattered diamond parts, to make the others believe, that she shattered Pink Diamond, Rose agreed, and ever since then, Pink Pearl have been walking around as Lion, while Pink Diamond had jumped into her diamond form, and was safe in the Necklace, Black Diamond had, to carry saved Gems and Pink Diamond around in, Only Rose, Pink Diamond, Pink Pearl/Lion and Black Diamond knows the truth-
      Theme Song?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ3z6oxNheo[/youtube]
      Extra stuff:
      Favorite Fusion? -Stevonnie-
      Favorite Gem? -Amethyst-
      Favorite Song(from steven universe)? -stronger than you-
      Favorite Song(not steven universe)? -(So many!.... can't really answer that one)-
      Favorite Color? -Black, Pink and blue-
      Favorite Artist(band, singer, etc.)? -Skillet, marilyn manson, and others like them-[/size]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Solacestar ().

[fancypost bgcolor= #1E1E1E; border: none; height: 250px; width: 400px;]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#202020; border: #1E1E1E 5px solid; height: 220px; width: 250px; margin-top: -8px; margin-left: -18px;] [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: #232323 5px solid; width: 240px; height: 190px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -10px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #C3C3C3; font-family: times new roman]
      Accepted, all of you! I will start the rp!
      [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: none; height: 20px; width: 270px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -8px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #262626; color: #C3C3C3; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0px;]let me dream of the stars[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; height: 240px; width: 100px; margin-top: -3px; background: url(http://45.media.tumblr.com/d13971bbbfceecb06f86b96f2e448987/tumblr_ng64lk3ftC1tiqi90o1_500.gif) center; background-size: cover;][size=5px] #icarustemplates [/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]

thanks

[fancypost bgcolor=#202020; border: #1E1E1E 5px solid; height: 220px; width: 250px; margin-top: -8px; margin-left: -18px;] [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: #232323 5px solid; width: 240px; height: 190px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -10px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #C3C3C3; font-family: times new roman]
      ROLEPLAY IS UP!
      [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: none; height: 20px; width: 270px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -8px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #262626; color: #C3C3C3; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0px;]let me dream of the stars[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; height: 240px; width: 100px; margin-top: -3px; background: url(http://45.media.tumblr.com/d13971bbbfceecb06f86b96f2e448987/tumblr_ng64lk3ftC1tiqi90o1_500.gif) center; background-size: cover;][size=5px] #icarustemplates [/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]

butterfree ![/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 288px; float: left; height: 288px; color: white; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto]IM THERE

[/fancypost][/fancypost]
      fight run catch

YUPPERS!
      [/fancypost]

|| Larimar || When He Gets There ||
      Appearance? "Uh well, I would say by how humans measure themselves I'm about 5'10". Did I say that right? Uh, anyways my gem is located on my left arm near my shoulder. I have cyan coloured hair and I have eyes, and a nose, and a mouth, oh! And two ears."
      Weapon? "Two swords."
      Personality(please think of the gem and stuff!)? "My personality? Well I was referred to as a 'stiff' by many, whatever that means. I am still trying to understand the humans language it isn't very different from our but.. There is a few things that are rather confusing. I try to be social with these humans and learn as much as I can, they say my appearance is odd.. I often say how their lack of gem is odd, but oh well."
      History(not exactly needed, but if wanted)? "Not much to talk about here. I work for- I mean.. I used to work for Blue Diamond as part of her personal guards. That's odd right? I'm not even a quartz, but she chose me to assist anyways and I proudly.. Did... That changed after I heard what happened with Moon Quartz. I.. Could not let her go off on her own, I just... I hope I made the right choice in betraying my Diamond..."
      Theme Song?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/EH31jcc3L0c[/youtube]
      Extra stuff:
      Favorite Fusion? Opal
      Favorite Gem? Sapphire
      Favorite Song(from steven universe)? It's Over Isn't It
      Favorite Song(not steven universe)? Terrible Things
      Favorite Color? Blu
      Favorite Artist(band, singer, etc.)? Three Days Grace[/size]
      This update will be the end of me

The post was edited 1 time, last by SILENZIO ().

I don't know what stiff means... X( And the pics won't show up... But accepted.
      [/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=translucent; borderwidth=0px ; width:500px; height:50px;color: purple; font-family:Georgia;font-style:italic; font-size:20pt; letter-spacing:5px; margin-bottom:-7%;]

You Weren't Just

A Star To Me,

You Were My Whole Sky[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; background:url(http://www.rise-and-fall-of-alien-civilizations-in-our-own-galaxy.com/moving-space.gif); border: 5px double gray; width:400px; height:500px; auto; color:purple; font-family:Georgia; font-size: 12pt; overflow:auto]
      [fancypost bgcolor=translucent; borderwidth=0px; width: 300px;color:purple; font-family:Georgia; font-size: 12pt; margin-top: 50%]

[/fancypost][/fancypost][size=4pt]#krod[/size][/align]
      This update will be the end of me