NEW WINDCLAN PLOT/CHAT THREAD

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

• NEW WINDCLAN PLOT/CHAT THREAD

[fancypost borderwidth=; border: 0px black; border-radius: 0px; bgcolor=transparent; width: 400px; auto;][justify]FRESH AND LIT NEW CHAT THREAD
    oook but yeah, make sure to respond to everyone whilst making replies here! don't ignore anyone, and try not to split off into private conversations with other people, and exclude others!
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#830000;font-size:20pt;letter-spacing:-2px]❝ DEATH BEFORE DISGRACE ❞[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#C30000;font-size:8pt;margin-top:-9px;letter-spacing:2px]characters | join the xerses family[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#C30000;font-size:8pt;margin-top:-8px;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:98%]tama xerses, leader of blizzardclan<br />nighttales xerses, leader of colouredclan<br />cherviltea xerses, leader of windclan<br />
  • Re: NEW WINDCLAN PLOT/CHAT THREAD

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 425px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 1.4]
    tracking!
    i'm not gonna be here much but i just wanted to say hi to everyone anyway
    [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-size:23pt]MOVED ACCOUNTS

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:auto; height: auto; margin-top:-20px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px;text-align:center;font-family:arial;line-height:15pt;letter-spacing:-2px;font-size:17pt;]GAMEKIT ☆[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 500px; height: auto; margin-top: -19px;][hr][justify]
    tracking !!
    I'LL RESPOND TO EVERYONE LMAO
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px;color:#;font-size:15px;]so let’s go mad with my delusions<br />above and below, see how the masses of bodies flourish [abbr= unknownfate paramour-choi, four moons, no powers, easy, powerplaying non-violent actions is okay]❃[/abbr]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 400px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: silver; font-family: arial; margin-bottom: 3px; text-transform: lowercase;]
    I was so confused as to why the other one was locked. Ha ha.

Anyways, so how's school for those who have it?

[hr]
    tags
    GENERAL:
    • Cocoacub | Cocoakisses
    • female | feminine pronouns
    • unknown orientation
    • 3 months physically | 3 months spiritually | advanced (for age) mentally
    • guardian of WindClan | cadet of the First Order (the Stadt)

PHYSICAL:
    • small, light mocha-colored lion cub | hardly on the chubby side | 90% floof
    • brilliant, minty-blue eyes
    • occasionally wears a patterned scarf

PERSONALITY:
    • kind-hearted but reluctant to appear soft
    • clumsy and uncoordinated | finds it very annoying
    • intelligent and studious | interested in workings of medicine
    • short-tempered and irritable

RELATIONSHIPS:
    • single | crushing on ___ | ½ of ___
    • NPC x NPC | Gen 1 | adopted by Darth Vader
    • friends with: Devilskit, Vanity(kit?) | frenemies with: Rosepup

POWERS:
    The Force
    • telekinesis, super senses, the sight

INTERACTION:
    • easy physically && easy mentally
    • attack in underline
    • can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions | more bark than bite

MISC.:
    • occasionally sleepwalks
    • a lowkey attention hog
    • wears her scarf in cold weather | keeps it hanging on the inside of her cabin
    • her ear twitches when she's building up telekinesis (the Force) to use a large amount of power | often does this subconsciously
    • allergic to an unknown flower (Daises)
    [/fancypost]

[size=20pt]Rosepup[/size]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 500px][hr]
    [justify]@Aure: Hey there!

@Chocco: I'M HERE BECAUSE WHY NOT? Actually, I agreed to adopt a character. x3 I forgot that you're part of the MM squad!

@Cass: Same, I'm not sure why. I actually have to get offline like, right NOW to go to school. It's a hassle with FF and schoolwork...
    [hr]

Info — 9/11/16
    [justify]
    GENERAL:
    ★ Rosepup | Female
    ★ Heterosexual
    ★ 3 Moons Physically | 3 Moons Mentally
    ★ Pup of WindClan

IMPORTANT FACTS:
    ★ Likes stealing objects
    ★ Likes collecting human items

RECENT EVENTS:
    ★ Joined WindClan

PHYSICAL:
    ★ African Wild Dog [Main] | Health 100%

PERSONALITY:
    Really friendly, but manipulative.

RELATIONSHIPS:
    ★ Single
    ★ Crushing on: tba

POWERS:
    [None]

INTERACTION:
    ★ Easy to befriend | Hard to gain full trust
    ★ Easy physically | Hard mentally
    ★ Starts fights and will end fights
    ★ Attack in pink
    ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 425px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10.5px; line-height: 1.3;]/slides in
    maybe i'll actually contribute to the thread this time oops

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:auto; height: auto; margin-top:-20px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px;text-align:center;font-family:arial;line-height:15pt;letter-spacing:-2px;font-size:17pt;]GAMEKIT ☆[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 500px; height: auto; margin-top: -19px;][hr][justify]
    ahh okay xD
    well gamekit and rosepup should hang out!!

& my school is fine, it's just annoying lol

hello!!!!!
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px;color:#;font-size:15px;]so let’s go mad with my delusions<br />above and below, see how the masses of bodies flourish [abbr= unknownfate paramour-choi, four moons, no powers, easy, powerplaying non-violent actions is okay]❃[/abbr]

[fancypost borderwidth=0; auto;cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/others/oth-6/oth661.cur),auto;][justify]
    Hi there everyone! :)

[/fancypost]
    Jonathan Toews + Windclan Leader
    Alastor - Blizzardclan Warrior
    ( unmod squad )
    ( Apart of FeralFronts Welcoming Committee - feel free to send me a pm! )
    staff vandalism!
    maple wriggles all over ur siggie
    losty quietly steals all of your food

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; margin-top: 5px; color: white;]-- tracking & hello everyone!
    People should check out my new plotting thread in the OOC board <3

detailed tags
    NAME Coralie Mae
    AGE Eighteen Moons [ages real time]
    GENDER Cisgender Female
    ORIENTATION Heterosexual Heteroromantic

CURRENT CLAN(s) WindClan; RiverClan
    FORMER CLAN(s) SylvanClan
    CURRENT RANK(s)
    --- WindClan: Medic [HP]
    --- RiverClan: fail!Warrior
    FORMER RANK(s)
    --- WindClan: Kit, Apprentice, Honorguard [SHP], Guardian [HP], Advisor [HP]
    --- SylvanClan: Apprentice, Medic Apprentice [HP], Medic [HP]

BODIES Female golden serval with green eyes [main]; Tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes; Pink dinosaur with golden eyes

PERSONALITY Maternal. Loving. Affectionate. Religious. Protective. Open-minded. Traditional. Feminine. Domestic. Gentle. Caring. Possessive. Controlling.

MOTHER Bonfirestar [former SylvanClan leader]
    FATHER Sharkattack [former WindClan medic]
    MATE Touketsu [former SylvanClan vice-leader]

FUN FACTS
    Coralie wears a white pearl necklace
    Coralie carries a basket full of herbs with her at all times for easy access
    Coralie is somewhat misogynistic, but not in a hateful way

[/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:500px; font-family:constantia; font-size:7.5pt;word-spacing:0.3px;text-align:justify;line-height:100%]
    [ ... ] LESSA REN SOLO.
    [hr]
    Tracking, hey y'all c:
    I'm using a Bluetooth keyboard with my phone and it is... Interesting.

tags | updated 9/09/2016
    [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:500px;font-size:8pt;word-spacing:0.1px;line-height:100%][justify][ GENERAL ]
    Lessa Ren Solo. daughter of Kylo Ren [ granddaughter of Han Solo ]. calls Stevie mom.
    asexual demiromantic. single, one maybe crush. ♀. she/her pronouns.
    app. of windclan, blizzardclan, riverclan and colouredClan. 9 moons old.
    apprentice of Han Solo and Darth Vader. jedi training under Lavi Solo.

[ PHYSICAL ]
    n. american pine marten. deep brown eyes. right hind leg replaced by a metal/robotic prosthetic.
    a pink heart symbol on her chest.

[ CURRENT EVENTS / STATUS ]
    recovering from head trauma. broca's aphasia. not speaking. no telepathy. no sign language.
    mental health 50%
    physical health 55%
    emotional health 48%

[ PERSONALITY ]
    anxious. fidgety. shy. a tad paranoid. easily frightened, very fearful. weary of strangers.
    short, selective attention span. curious. inquisitive. intelligent.
    reckless. has little to no regard to personal health. stubborn af. extremely loyal.
    naïve. compassionate. believes in the goodness of others.

[ POWERS / ABILTIIES ]
    bond with Kylo Ren [ royalblue ]. bond with Darth Vader [ cadetblue ].
    bond with Lavi Solo [ lightsteelblue ].
    the sight. super senses. [ mastered ]
    telekinesis. telepathy. shapeshifting. air. electricity. water. teleportation.
    emotional manipulation. [ struggling/lacks control/undiscovered/etc. ]

[ CONFRONTATION ]
    semi-difficult, but has a hard time fighting. unpredictable, unstable abilities.
    good at dodging. can't take a hit. will try to stop fight. is a pacifist. believes in you.
    will attack in dodgerblue. no kill. maim, capture, etc. without permission.
    non-violent actions allowed. difficult to get close to. avoids eye contact like the plague.

HOLD ON TO WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL
    DON'T LET GO, IT'S WHAT MAKES YOU REAL
    lessa ren solo — gray jedi to-be — multiple clans — give me reason to believe

[fancypost bgcolor=#d0a9f5; border: none; border-bottom: 5px solid #6e6e6e; width: 450px; height: 16px; padding: 0px; font-family: verdana; color: #2e2e2e; font-size: 8px; line-height: 16px; text-align: center]template by #punki-chan[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#6e6e6e; border: 5px solid #D0A9F5; border-left: none; border-right: none; width: 450px; min-height: 200px; padding: 0px; padding-top: 2px][fancypost bgcolor=#D0A9F5; border: none; width: 450px; height: 2px; padding: 0px][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#787878; border: 2px solid #D0A9F5; border-top: none; border-bottom: none; width: 400px; min-height: 198px; padding: 0px][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: 40px; padding: 0px; font-family: baskerville old face; color: #d8d8d8; font-size: 20px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: -1px;]Are we breaking down[fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana; margin-top: -5px][abbr=10 moons, apprentice of windclan, resistance member, female, agender, any pronouns, single, amelia x npc, adopted by ivan]info[/abbr] + [abbr=medium, no kill, pm for capture/injuries, attacks in bold purple]battle tags[/abbr] + [abbr=demipanromantic, pansexual, wears feathers and face paint, pet harris hawk named harris]extra[/abbr][/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 380px; min-height: 96px; padding: 10px; padding-top: 0px; font-family: verdana; color: #bdbdbd; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify]
    Track
    [/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; border-top: 2px solid #D0A9F5; width: 400px; height: 100px; padding: 0px; background: url(http://i.imgur.com/1dMNStI.gif);][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]

mobile tags
    INFO: 10 moons, apprentice of windclan, resistance member, female, agender, any pronouns, single, amelia x npc, adopted by ivan
    BATTLE TAGS: medium, no kill, pm for capture/injuries, attacks in bold purple
    EXTRA: demipanromantic, pansexual, wears feathers and face paint, pet harris hawk named harris
    "Come on, stick together"!
    bio + pm to plot

track
    Darth Vader is a cyborg barbary lion. An artificial lion-gorilla hybrid, robotic legs and arms allow him to walk upright and use his hands. At his full height, he is fourteen feet tall. A Dark Lord of the Sith, and former Supreme Leader of the First Order. He wears the axe of Rick Grimes, a knife from Judith, and the eye patch of Bill Cipher on his belt, along with his lightsaber. Sometimes followed by Ivan.

FULL BIO & TAGS

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 1px transparent solid; width: 400px; height: auto; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt;][justify]pthbt... tracking, since i may stick another character here in the future n__n
    somewhere in south end when you were fun
    you took my hand and you made me run

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 400px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: silver; font-family: arial; margin-bottom: 3px; text-transform: lowercase;]
    Duck your avatar is adorable.
    // steals

[hr]
    tags
    GENERAL:
    • Cocoacub | Cocoakisses
    • female | feminine pronouns
    • unknown orientation
    • 3 months physically | 3 months spiritually | advanced (for age) mentally
    • guardian of WindClan | cadet of the First Order (the Stadt)

PHYSICAL:
    • small, light mocha-colored lion cub | hardly on the chubby side | 90% floof
    • brilliant, minty-blue eyes
    • occasionally wears a patterned scarf

PERSONALITY:
    • kind-hearted but reluctant to appear soft
    • clumsy and uncoordinated | finds it very annoying
    • intelligent and studious | interested in workings of medicine
    • short-tempered and irritable

RELATIONSHIPS:
    • single | crushing on ___ | ½ of ___
    • NPC x NPC | Gen 1 | adopted by Darth Vader
    • friends with: Devilskit, Vanity(kit?) | frenemies with: Rosepup

POWERS:
    The Force
    • telekinesis, super senses, the sight

INTERACTION:
    • easy physically && easy mentally
    • attack in underline
    • can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions | more bark than bite

MISC.:
    • occasionally sleepwalks
    • a lowkey attention hog
    • wears her scarf in cold weather | keeps it hanging on the inside of her cabin
    • her ear twitches when she's building up telekinesis (the Force) to use a large amount of power | often does this subconsciously
    • allergic to an unknown flower (Daises)
    [/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 425px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 1.3;]The Cartel, maybe? It's a really nice backboard with amazing people.
    Or ScarClan?? It's always been really nice and welcoming, but it looks a bit slow atm + in need of members.

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:1.5]#8F75C3 for speaking
    TRACKALAcK
    [hr]
    tags (updated 9/8)

[justify][size=10px]general:
    Padmé Naberrie Amidala | no nicknames |
    demisexual | heteroromantic | taken
    advisor of clan relations | mother | 13 moons | July 10th
    ½ [anidala/cosmé] | ambassador to BHR | friendly

physical:
    black-lined golden optics in every form
    albino wolf [current]
    long furred brown tabby Maine Coon