Are you INSANE like me, || Whitedove's Plotting Thread || been in PAIN like me?

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• Are you INSANE like me, || Whitedove's Plotting Thread || been in PAIN like me?

[/td][/tr][/table]

beware of hidden scrollies
      trek
      tags

General:
      ::Whitedove
      :: Female
      :: 1 year and 7 moons old
      :: Single
      :: Mender Assistant of the Exiles & Warrior of Sunclan
      Battle Tags:
      :: Extremely Hard Physically and Mentally
      :: No kill & Ask for capture
      :: Attack in Cyan, or underline if it's hard to see on your template.
      :: Has never captured, tortured, r*ped anybody, and doesn't plan to.
      :: Never kills without reason, often avoids fighting.
      Powers:
      :: Shapeshifting
      :: The Sight
      :: Telepathy
      :: Telekinesis
      :: Elemental Water Powers ( Including clouds, and ice, because they are made of water )
      :: Character Bond with Phantom Hawthorn ( Can communicate telepathically and sense eachother's emotions, along with feeling eachother's pain )
      Bodies:
      :: All bodies have no left eye with a large scar on that side of the face, all bodies have cyan eyes, ( Save for spider, shark, and mamba bodies, their eyes aren't cyan, but are a really dark blue ) and all bodies are female.
      :: Small domestic black she-cat with white paws. ( Main )
      :: Heavily scarred American Black bear with white spot on chest.
      :: Black timber-wolf with a white tail.
      :: Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eater Tarantula.
      :: Normal Leopard Gecko.
      :: Dark Unicorn.
      :: Harpy Eagle.
      :: Psuedo-melanistic tigress with white ears.
      :: White dragoness.
      :: Blacktip Reef Shark .
      :: Black Mamba.
      :: Yutyrannus with dark gray feathers, and lighter gray skin. ( A smaller feathered tyrannosaur, about 9 meters in length )
      Other:
      :: Has one eye ( She's missing her left eye to be specific )
      :: Always wearing an aquamarine sliver chain necklace, that glows in times of need, transforming her into an elegant melanistic deer in times of great danger.
      :: Also wears a magnetic necklace with a doe pendant on it. A matching necklace with Miles Upshur's, who has a stag instead.
      :: Carries a satchel of herbs at all times.
      :: Almost always wears a leather sheath that holds an ebony dagger, and a stainless steel stiletto.
      :: Often wears a black sash across the left side of her face to hide her scar and missing eye.

The post was edited 1 time, last by - whitedove ().

• Re: Are you ÍŇŞÃŅË like me, || Whitedove's Plotting Thread || been in PÃÎŅ like me?

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 370px; line-height:97%; height: auto; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify]I feel like these two could become real close? They're siblings already so maybe White becomes protective of little even tho she does the dumbest things? :)

info — tags

GENERAL:
      - littlekit grimes disharmony | female | rick grimes x circusclown disharmony | bisexual | Kitten | the exiles | possessive | calm | if things don't go her way = physco-mode | yellow daises bloom at her feet every step when in normal/happy mood | red roses bloom at her feet every step when in angry/violent mood | has a neon yellow bird whistle | a pet male griffin called bubby |

HABITS & QUIRKS:
      - Tends to analyze people
      - When in a bad mood, very snappy and blunt
      - Sits near the back
      - Clutching her bird whistle when nervous

CURRENT EVENTS:
      - Almost drowned in the Skulls by Lyra
      - Learnt Circusclown is her Dad
      - Met Valor, a new crush of hers
      - Gained a new fear; water triggered by drowning in the Skulls

DEVELOPING TRAITS:
      - abusive
      - murderous
      - sensitive

PHYSICAL:
      - dark grey domestic feline w/ golden eyes

INTERACTION:
      - easy mentally | easy physically |
      - attack in white
      - no kill | pm for capture
      she's absolutely dead inside
      littlepaw / sentinel / hawkclan / insecure about crooked jaw
    • Re: Are you ÍŇŞÃŅË like me, || Whitedove's Plotting Thread || been in PÃÎŅ like me?

LITTLEKIT G. D. wrote:

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 370px; line-height:97%; height: auto; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify]I feel like these two could become real close? They're siblings already so maybe White becomes protective of little even tho she does the dumbest things? :)

info — tags

GENERAL:
      - littlekit grimes disharmony | female | rick grimes x circusclown disharmony | bisexual | Kitten | the exiles | possessive | calm | if things don't go her way = physco-mode | yellow daises bloom at her feet every step when in normal/happy mood | red roses bloom at her feet every step when in angry/violent mood | has a neon yellow bird whistle | a pet male griffin called bubby |

HABITS & QUIRKS:
      - Sits near the back

CURRENT EVENTS:

DEVELOPING TRAITS:
      - abusive
      - murderous
      - sensitive

PHYSICAL:

INTERACTION:
      - attack in white

Of course, Sock. :P Thread?

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 370px; line-height:97%; height: auto; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify]Yah bruh! I can make just bump me if I forgot lmfao <3

info — tags

GENERAL:

HABITS & QUIRKS:
      - Sits near the back

CURRENT EVENTS:

DEVELOPING TRAITS:
      - abusive
      - murderous
      - sensitive

PHYSICAL:

INTERACTION:
      - attack in white

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 370px; line-height:97%; height: auto; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify]feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2434442.new#new ahh YAS never mind I did it right away in fear of procrastinating lmfaol

info — tags

GENERAL:

HABITS & QUIRKS:
      - Sits near the back

CURRENT EVENTS:

DEVELOPING TRAITS:
      - abusive
      - murderous
      - sensitive

PHYSICAL:

INTERACTION:
      - attack in white

LITTLEKIT G. D. wrote:

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 370px; line-height:97%; height: auto; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify]feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2434442.new#new ahh YAS never mind I did it right away in fear of procrastinating lmfaol

info — tags

GENERAL:

HABITS & QUIRKS:
      - Sits near the back

CURRENT EVENTS:

DEVELOPING TRAITS:
      - abusive
      - murderous
      - sensitive

PHYSICAL:

INTERACTION:
      - attack in white

Thanks Sock. XD that's fine. :P it might take me some time to reply tho, due to school.

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;line-height:110%;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;font-family:verdana;]
      Can Aile and Whitedove just pick at each other? Aile can start it, since we all know that she's White's biggest fan ^^
      [hr]

✷ — updated 05/10

[size=10px]note: black links are currently empty!

[hr]
      [size=10px]GENERAL: [biography] [thread hub]
      ▪ aile euthalia xerses walker nihium | no nicknames | no former names | ♀
      ▪ heteroromantic asexual | single and uninterested
      ▪ physical exp: twenty-three moons | mental exp: twenty-three moons
      ▪ social exp: fifteen moons | emotional exp: twenty-three moons
      ▪ physically twenty-three moons | mentally twenty-three moons
      ▪ commander of warfare of the exiles | no official titles | metaphorical daughter of satan

IMPORTANT FACTS/EVENTS [development] [link]
      ▪ eats practically nothing except candy
      ▪ suffers from serious cases of haphephobia, claustrophobia, hypnophobia, sociophobia and anthophobia.
      ▪ addicted to crime-drama shows
      ▪ wings take twelve days to regrow
      ▪ wings have regrown
      ▪ realizing who is in her family

PHYSICAL: [reference]
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [birth & main] | health: 75%
      — white-furred feline with a thick but smooth and controllable pelt. dark pink irises that appear reddish. almond shaped and calm-looking eyes. regrowing her wings, which are decorated with black feathers and are quite large. small and slender but muscular and heavier than one might expect. very long tail.
      — no scars.
      — no accessories.
      injuries: suffered from messy amputation, burnt paws and several cuts and bruises.

RELATIONSHIPS: [heart chart] [relationship info]
      ▪ no crush | no "maybe" crushes
      ▪ ½ nothing
      ▪ nighttales x npc | half sibling of lunae radium | second generation
      ▪ best friend [none] | mentor [none]
      ▪ near impossible to befriend. will hate on your character endlessly. purely ic opinions. will never be satisfied with her clanmates. hates everyone outside of the exiles automatically.

INSPIRATIONS:
      ▪ suigintou from rozen maiden
      ▪ barasuishou from rozen maiden

PERSONALITY: [click] [click] [click]
      80% dominant, 56% secure, slytherin, istj, melancholic
      — loyal | smart | calm | maverick | sensible | diriven | honest | obedient | perceptive
      — introvert | quiet | careful | blunt | strict | factual | workaholic | critical | survivor
      — loner | moody | distrustful | selfish | proud | negative | envious | cruel | uncaring
      Aile looks out for herself and very few others. Her top priority in life is self-preservation and protecting herself. As long as she isn't the one who suffers, she is perfectly cold towards the hardships of others.

INTERACTION: [plotting thread]
      ▪ Can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions.
      any physical contact will probably be met violently.
      ▪ will be lonely for life and is not accepting friends.
      ▪ any insults will probably be met with violence.
      ▪ if she doesn't talk to your character, it is not me ignoring them.

CONFRONTATION: [battle info]
      ▪ very hard physically | very hard mentally
      ▪ rogue; assassin.
      ▪ usually keeps distance and uses long-ranged attacks. weakest when in reach. best with singular opponents.
      ▪ will start and end fights. will kill without hesitation. will not show mercy. doesn't give a damn about morals.
      ▪ does best with throwing knives. can also wield a sword decently. does best in open environments.
      ▪ attack in bold #d3c0bd

[fancypost borderwidth=0;font-size:10px;font-family:arial;line-height:115%;width:295px;color:#c7b7a2;text-transform:uppercase;]—————---what&#039;s worse is all the coke—————----<br />the ice that numbs my throat if only for the night<br />my muscles will contract,&nbsp; your bones will crack<br />it&#039;s just a fact,&nbsp; i am here to win this fight&nbsp; — ・゚ ♡ ☾[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#c7b7a2);height:1px;padding:0;width:290px;][/fancypost]

aile x.w wrote:

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;line-height:110%;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;font-family:verdana;]
      Can Aile and Whitedove just pick at each other? Aile can start it, since we all know that she's White's biggest fan ^^
      [hr]

✷ — updated 05/10

[size=10px]note: black links are currently empty!

[hr]
      [size=10px]GENERAL: [biography] [thread hub]
      ▪ aile euthalia xerses walker nihium | no nicknames | no former names | ♀
      ▪ heteroromantic asexual | single and uninterested
      ▪ physical exp: twenty-three moons | mental exp: twenty-three moons
      ▪ social exp: fifteen moons | emotional exp: twenty-three moons
      ▪ physically twenty-three moons | mentally twenty-three moons
      ▪ commander of warfare of the exiles | no official titles | metaphorical daughter of satan

IMPORTANT FACTS/EVENTS [development] [link]
      ▪ eats practically nothing except candy
      ▪ suffers from serious cases of haphephobia, claustrophobia, hypnophobia, sociophobia and anthophobia.
      ▪ addicted to crime-drama shows
      ▪ wings take twelve days to regrow
      ▪ wings have regrown
      ▪ realizing who is in her family

PHYSICAL: [reference]
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [birth & main] | health: 75%
      — white-furred feline with a thick but smooth and controllable pelt. dark pink irises that appear reddish. almond shaped and calm-looking eyes. regrowing her wings, which are decorated with black feathers and are quite large. small and slender but muscular and heavier than one might expect. very long tail.
      — no scars.
      — no accessories.
      injuries: suffered from messy amputation, burnt paws and several cuts and bruises.

RELATIONSHIPS: [heart chart] [relationship info]
      ▪ no crush | no "maybe" crushes
      ▪ ½ nothing
      ▪ nighttales x npc | half sibling of lunae radium | second generation
      ▪ best friend [none] | mentor [none]
      ▪ near impossible to befriend. will hate on your character endlessly. purely ic opinions. will never be satisfied with her clanmates. hates everyone outside of the exiles automatically.

INSPIRATIONS:
      ▪ suigintou from rozen maiden
      ▪ barasuishou from rozen maiden

PERSONALITY: [click] [click] [click]
      80% dominant, 56% secure, slytherin, istj, melancholic
      — loyal | smart | calm | maverick | sensible | diriven | honest | obedient | perceptive
      — introvert | quiet | careful | blunt | strict | factual | workaholic | critical | survivor
      — loner | moody | distrustful | selfish | proud | negative | envious | cruel | uncaring
      Aile looks out for herself and very few others. Her top priority in life is self-preservation and protecting herself. As long as she isn't the one who suffers, she is perfectly cold towards the hardships of others.

INTERACTION: [plotting thread]
      ▪ Can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions.
      any physical contact will probably be met violently.
      ▪ will be lonely for life and is not accepting friends.
      ▪ any insults will probably be met with violence.
      ▪ if she doesn't talk to your character, it is not me ignoring them.

CONFRONTATION: [battle info]
      ▪ very hard physically | very hard mentally
      ▪ rogue; assassin.
      ▪ usually keeps distance and uses long-ranged attacks. weakest when in reach. best with singular opponents.
      ▪ will start and end fights. will kill without hesitation. will not show mercy. doesn't give a damn about morals.
      ▪ does best with throwing knives. can also wield a sword decently. does best in open environments.
      ▪ attack in bold #d3c0bd

Sure! That'd be kind of funny, actually. XD Thread?

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width:500px; margin-top:-10px;][justify] THREAD FOR SAME PREFIX CHARACTERS udystteaiufoytsdp
      ✦&nbsp; all that i love in life - just stripped away from me - a world i cant see ✦<br />D I D&nbsp; Y O U&nbsp; F O R G E T&nbsp; A L L&nbsp; T H E&nbsp; T H I N G S&nbsp; T H A T&nbsp; Y O U&nbsp; H A D&nbsp; S A I D