Are you INSANE like me, || Whitedove's Plotting Thread || been in PAIN like me?

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• Are you INSANE like me, || Whitedove's Plotting Thread || been in PAIN like me?

[/td][/tr][/table]

beware of hidden scrollies
      trek
      tags

General:
      ::Whitedove
      :: Female
      :: 1 year and 7 moons old
      :: Single
      :: Mender Assistant of the Exiles & Warrior of Sunclan
      Battle Tags:
      :: Extremely Hard Physically and Mentally
      :: No kill & Ask for capture
      :: Attack in Cyan, or underline if it's hard to see on your template.
      :: Has never captured, tortured, r*ped anybody, and doesn't plan to.
      :: Never kills without reason, often avoids fighting.
      Powers:
      :: Shapeshifting
      :: The Sight
      :: Telepathy
      :: Telekinesis
      :: Elemental Water Powers ( Including clouds, and ice, because they are made of water )
      :: Character Bond with Phantom Hawthorn ( Can communicate telepathically and sense eachother's emotions, along with feeling eachother's pain )
      Bodies:
      :: All bodies have no left eye with a large scar on that side of the face, all bodies have cyan eyes, ( Save for spider, shark, and mamba bodies, their eyes aren't cyan, but are a really dark blue ) and all bodies are female.
      :: Small domestic black she-cat with white paws. ( Main )
      :: Heavily scarred American Black bear with white spot on chest.
      :: Black timber-wolf with a white tail.
      :: Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eater Tarantula.
      :: Normal Leopard Gecko.
      :: Dark Unicorn.
      :: Harpy Eagle.
      :: Psuedo-melanistic tigress with white ears.
      :: White dragoness.
      :: Blacktip Reef Shark .
      :: Black Mamba.
      :: Yutyrannus with dark gray feathers, and lighter gray skin. ( A smaller feathered tyrannosaur, about 9 meters in length )
      Other:
      :: Has one eye ( She's missing her left eye to be specific )
      :: Always wearing an aquamarine sliver chain necklace, that glows in times of need, transforming her into an elegant melanistic deer in times of great danger.
      :: Also wears a magnetic necklace with a doe pendant on it. A matching necklace with Miles Upshur's, who has a stag instead.
      :: Carries a satchel of herbs at all times.
      :: Almost always wears a leather sheath that holds an ebony dagger, and a stainless steel stiletto.
      :: Often wears a black sash across the left side of her face to hide her scar and missing eye.

The post was edited 1 time, last by - whitedove ().

• Re: Are you ÍŇŞÃŅË like me, || Whitedove's Plotting Thread || been in PÃÎŅ like me?

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 370px; line-height:97%; height: auto; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify]I feel like these two could become real close? They're siblings already so maybe White becomes protective of little even tho she does the dumbest things? :)

info — tags

GENERAL:
      - littlekit grimes disharmony | female | rick grimes x circusclown disharmony | bisexual | Kitten | the exiles | possessive | calm | if things don't go her way = physco-mode | yellow daises bloom at her feet every step when in normal/happy mood | red roses bloom at her feet every step when in angry/violent mood | has a neon yellow bird whistle | a pet male griffin called bubby |

HABITS & QUIRKS:
      - Tends to analyze people
      - When in a bad mood, very snappy and blunt
      - Sits near the back
      - Clutching her bird whistle when nervous

CURRENT EVENTS:
      - Almost drowned in the Skulls by Lyra
      - Learnt Circusclown is her Dad
      - Met Valor, a new crush of hers
      - Gained a new fear; water triggered by drowning in the Skulls

DEVELOPING TRAITS:
      - abusive
      - murderous
      - sensitive

PHYSICAL:
      - dark grey domestic feline w/ golden eyes

INTERACTION:
      - easy mentally | easy physically |
      - attack in white
      - no kill | pm for capture

CLOSE IN ON MY BLACK EYE FEEL SAFE AT TIMES
      CERTAIN EMBLEMS TELL ME IT'S TIME
      SERPENTS IN MY MIND LOOKING FOR YOUR CRIMES

• Re: Are you ÍŇŞÃŅË like me, || Whitedove's Plotting Thread || been in PÃÎŅ like me?

LITTLEKIT G. D. wrote:

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 370px; line-height:97%; height: auto; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify]I feel like these two could become real close? They're siblings already so maybe White becomes protective of little even tho she does the dumbest things? :)

info — tags

GENERAL:
      - littlekit grimes disharmony | female | rick grimes x circusclown disharmony | bisexual | Kitten | the exiles | possessive | calm | if things don't go her way = physco-mode | yellow daises bloom at her feet every step when in normal/happy mood | red roses bloom at her feet every step when in angry/violent mood | has a neon yellow bird whistle | a pet male griffin called bubby |

HABITS & QUIRKS:
      - Sits near the back

CURRENT EVENTS:

DEVELOPING TRAITS:
      - abusive
      - murderous
      - sensitive

PHYSICAL:

INTERACTION:
      - attack in white

Of course, Sock. :P Thread?

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 370px; line-height:97%; height: auto; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify]Yah bruh! I can make just bump me if I forgot lmfao <3

info — tags

GENERAL:

HABITS & QUIRKS:
      - Sits near the back

CURRENT EVENTS:

DEVELOPING TRAITS:
      - abusive
      - murderous
      - sensitive

PHYSICAL:

INTERACTION:
      - attack in white

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 370px; line-height:97%; height: auto; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify]feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2434442.new#new ahh YAS never mind I did it right away in fear of procrastinating lmfaol

info — tags

GENERAL:

HABITS & QUIRKS:
      - Sits near the back

CURRENT EVENTS:

DEVELOPING TRAITS:
      - abusive
      - murderous
      - sensitive

PHYSICAL:

INTERACTION:
      - attack in white

LITTLEKIT G. D. wrote:

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 370px; line-height:97%; height: auto; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify]feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2434442.new#new ahh YAS never mind I did it right away in fear of procrastinating lmfaol

info — tags

GENERAL:

HABITS & QUIRKS:
      - Sits near the back

CURRENT EVENTS:

DEVELOPING TRAITS:
      - abusive
      - murderous
      - sensitive

PHYSICAL:

INTERACTION:
      - attack in white

Thanks Sock. XD that's fine. :P it might take me some time to reply tho, due to school.

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;line-height:110%;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;font-family:verdana;]
      Can Aile and Whitedove just pick at each other? Aile can start it, since we all know that she's White's biggest fan ^^
      [hr]

✷ — updated 05/10

[size=10px]note: black links are currently empty!

[hr]
      [size=10px]GENERAL: [biography] [thread hub]
      ▪ aile euthalia xerses walker nihium | no nicknames | no former names | ♀
      ▪ heteroromantic asexual | single and uninterested
      ▪ physical exp: twenty-three moons | mental exp: twenty-three moons
      ▪ social exp: fifteen moons | emotional exp: twenty-three moons
      ▪ physically twenty-three moons | mentally twenty-three moons
      ▪ commander of warfare of the exiles | no official titles | metaphorical daughter of satan

IMPORTANT FACTS/EVENTS [development] [link]
      ▪ eats practically nothing except candy
      ▪ suffers from serious cases of haphephobia, claustrophobia, hypnophobia, sociophobia and anthophobia.
      ▪ addicted to crime-drama shows
      ▪ wings take twelve days to regrow
      ▪ wings have regrown
      ▪ realizing who is in her family

PHYSICAL: [reference]
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [birth & main] | health: 75%
      — white-furred feline with a thick but smooth and controllable pelt. dark pink irises that appear reddish. almond shaped and calm-looking eyes. regrowing her wings, which are decorated with black feathers and are quite large. small and slender but muscular and heavier than one might expect. very long tail.
      — no scars.
      — no accessories.
      injuries: suffered from messy amputation, burnt paws and several cuts and bruises.

RELATIONSHIPS: [heart chart] [relationship info]
      ▪ no crush | no "maybe" crushes
      ▪ ½ nothing
      ▪ nighttales x npc | half sibling of lunae radium | second generation
      ▪ best friend [none] | mentor [none]
      ▪ near impossible to befriend. will hate on your character endlessly. purely ic opinions. will never be satisfied with her clanmates. hates everyone outside of the exiles automatically.

INSPIRATIONS:
      ▪ suigintou from rozen maiden
      ▪ barasuishou from rozen maiden

PERSONALITY: [click] [click] [click]
      80% dominant, 56% secure, slytherin, istj, melancholic
      — loyal | smart | calm | maverick | sensible | diriven | honest | obedient | perceptive
      — introvert | quiet | careful | blunt | strict | factual | workaholic | critical | survivor
      — loner | moody | distrustful | selfish | proud | negative | envious | cruel | uncaring
      Aile looks out for herself and very few others. Her top priority in life is self-preservation and protecting herself. As long as she isn't the one who suffers, she is perfectly cold towards the hardships of others.

INTERACTION: [plotting thread]
      ▪ Can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions.
      any physical contact will probably be met violently.
      ▪ will be lonely for life and is not accepting friends.
      ▪ any insults will probably be met with violence.
      ▪ if she doesn't talk to your character, it is not me ignoring them.

CONFRONTATION: [battle info]
      ▪ very hard physically | very hard mentally
      ▪ rogue; assassin.
      ▪ usually keeps distance and uses long-ranged attacks. weakest when in reach. best with singular opponents.
      ▪ will start and end fights. will kill without hesitation. will not show mercy. doesn't give a damn about morals.
      ▪ does best with throwing knives. can also wield a sword decently. does best in open environments.
      ▪ attack in bold #d3c0bd

[fancypost borderwidth=0;font-size:10px;font-family:arial;line-height:115%;width:295px;color:#c7b7a2;text-transform:uppercase;]—————---what&#039;s worse is all the coke—————----<br />the ice that numbs my throat if only for the night<br />my muscles will contract,&nbsp; your bones will crack<br />it&#039;s just a fact,&nbsp; i am here to win this fight&nbsp; — ・゚ ♡ ☾[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#c7b7a2);height:1px;padding:0;width:290px;][/fancypost]

aile x.w wrote:

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;line-height:110%;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;font-family:verdana;]
      Can Aile and Whitedove just pick at each other? Aile can start it, since we all know that she's White's biggest fan ^^
      [hr]

✷ — updated 05/10

[size=10px]note: black links are currently empty!

[hr]
      [size=10px]GENERAL: [biography] [thread hub]
      ▪ aile euthalia xerses walker nihium | no nicknames | no former names | ♀
      ▪ heteroromantic asexual | single and uninterested
      ▪ physical exp: twenty-three moons | mental exp: twenty-three moons
      ▪ social exp: fifteen moons | emotional exp: twenty-three moons
      ▪ physically twenty-three moons | mentally twenty-three moons
      ▪ commander of warfare of the exiles | no official titles | metaphorical daughter of satan

IMPORTANT FACTS/EVENTS [development] [link]
      ▪ eats practically nothing except candy
      ▪ suffers from serious cases of haphephobia, claustrophobia, hypnophobia, sociophobia and anthophobia.
      ▪ addicted to crime-drama shows
      ▪ wings take twelve days to regrow
      ▪ wings have regrown
      ▪ realizing who is in her family

PHYSICAL: [reference]
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [birth & main] | health: 75%
      — white-furred feline with a thick but smooth and controllable pelt. dark pink irises that appear reddish. almond shaped and calm-looking eyes. regrowing her wings, which are decorated with black feathers and are quite large. small and slender but muscular and heavier than one might expect. very long tail.
      — no scars.
      — no accessories.
      injuries: suffered from messy amputation, burnt paws and several cuts and bruises.

RELATIONSHIPS: [heart chart] [relationship info]
      ▪ no crush | no "maybe" crushes
      ▪ ½ nothing
      ▪ nighttales x npc | half sibling of lunae radium | second generation
      ▪ best friend [none] | mentor [none]
      ▪ near impossible to befriend. will hate on your character endlessly. purely ic opinions. will never be satisfied with her clanmates. hates everyone outside of the exiles automatically.

INSPIRATIONS:
      ▪ suigintou from rozen maiden
      ▪ barasuishou from rozen maiden

PERSONALITY: [click] [click] [click]
      80% dominant, 56% secure, slytherin, istj, melancholic
      — loyal | smart | calm | maverick | sensible | diriven | honest | obedient | perceptive
      — introvert | quiet | careful | blunt | strict | factual | workaholic | critical | survivor
      — loner | moody | distrustful | selfish | proud | negative | envious | cruel | uncaring
      Aile looks out for herself and very few others. Her top priority in life is self-preservation and protecting herself. As long as she isn't the one who suffers, she is perfectly cold towards the hardships of others.

INTERACTION: [plotting thread]
      ▪ Can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions.
      any physical contact will probably be met violently.
      ▪ will be lonely for life and is not accepting friends.
      ▪ any insults will probably be met with violence.
      ▪ if she doesn't talk to your character, it is not me ignoring them.

CONFRONTATION: [battle info]
      ▪ very hard physically | very hard mentally
      ▪ rogue; assassin.
      ▪ usually keeps distance and uses long-ranged attacks. weakest when in reach. best with singular opponents.
      ▪ will start and end fights. will kill without hesitation. will not show mercy. doesn't give a damn about morals.
      ▪ does best with throwing knives. can also wield a sword decently. does best in open environments.
      ▪ attack in bold #d3c0bd

Sure! That'd be kind of funny, actually. XD Thread?

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width:500px; margin-top:-10px;][justify] THREAD FOR SAME PREFIX CHARACTERS udystteaiufoytsdp
      ✦&nbsp; all that i love in life - just stripped away from me - a world i cant see ✦<br />D I D&nbsp; Y O U&nbsp; F O R G E T&nbsp; A L L&nbsp; T H E&nbsp; T H I N G S&nbsp; T H A T&nbsp; Y O U&nbsp; H A D&nbsp; S A I D