September Gathering || Open to Everyone!

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

• September Gathering || Open to Everyone!

What a night for the gathering with all the stars shining and the clouds keeping their distance. Rain was sure to come as some point but for now the cold winds were all that fell over the gathering place of the clans.

[quote author=Losty link=topic=2467170.msg88515696#msg88515696 date=1480191878]<br />Putting this here where it&#039;s seen better. I&#039;ve had back issues for a long time on and off due to a slipped disc and I&#039;ve gone and messed it up again so I&#039;m having surgery to fix it on Monday. The downside is I will be out of commission for about a week after that to avoid strenuous activity and that includes sitting upright for long periods of time so I&#039;ll be taking a break to recover! o u o/ See you all when I&#039;m back and play nice!<br /><br />-Love Losty<br /><br /><br />[/quote]
    • Re: September Gathering || Open to Everyone!

A black cat bolted into the clearing. He gazed around the empty area. "Guess I'm the first one," he said. He flicked his two tails and sat down under a tree.
      Ember-beliver of Jesus Christ, Daughter of Poseidon,<br />GFC knight and proud<br />You think you are strong until the person that gives you strength turns on you.<br />If you could be a Jedi from Star wars, 90% of the girls would call them nerds and walk away. 9% would just fully ignore them. I am the 1% that would train to be a jedi. Put this in your siggy if you are also part of the 1% that would train as a Jedi<br />my deviant art http://ember-34.deviantart.com/<br /><br />

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 130px; height: 200px; background: url(); background-position: center;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: solid 3px black; width: 80px; height: 100px; background: url(https://65.media.tumblr.com/ad1f0f91455273c03543a5aa81e31880/tumblr_nnx355sGYS1u3q9yxo1_500.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: 150%; border-radius: 10px;][/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 300px; height: 200px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -4px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 300px; height: 200px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 300px; min-height: 300px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: white; font-family: georgia; text-transform: lowercase]

IC ¤ smoky hazel eyes appraised surroundings warily and curiously.

OOC ¤ whoop when you have no life & no muse

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 200px; height: 70x; overflow: auto; borderwidth=0px; text-align: center; color: black; font-family: georgia; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 6pt;] fancypost © venture. ¤ questions? PM venture. [/fancypost]
      [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      FIND ME ON THESE!!!! I'M LEAVING FOR A BIT ;;
      jaiharder@outlook.com (email)
      ..excalibur.. (kik)
      headless_dreamr or demonic_dreamery or socially.awkward.lgbt (instagram)
      crumbling. (skype)
      Jayden Meacher - (facebook)
      Margo Chevyas - (facebook)
      fireupandride - (snapchat)
      Scott-Kayne - (deviantart)
      venture. - (crittercosmos)
      venture. - (wcrpforums.com)

Kuro saw Smoky walk in. He walked over to the other cat. "Hi," he said.
      Ember-beliver of Jesus Christ, Daughter of Poseidon,<br />GFC knight and proud<br />You think you are strong until the person that gives you strength turns on you.<br />If you could be a Jedi from Star wars, 90% of the girls would call them nerds and walk away. 9% would just fully ignore them. I am the 1% that would train to be a jedi. Put this in your siggy if you are also part of the 1% that would train as a Jedi<br />my deviant art http://ember-34.deviantart.com/<br /><br />

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 130px; height: 200px; background: url(); background-position: center;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: solid 3px black; width: 80px; height: 100px; background: url(https://65.media.tumblr.com/ad1f0f91455273c03543a5aa81e31880/tumblr_nnx355sGYS1u3q9yxo1_500.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: 150%; border-radius: 10px;][/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 300px; height: 200px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -4px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 300px; height: 200px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 300px; min-height: 300px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: white; font-family: georgia; text-transform: lowercase]

IC ¤ the smoky hazel eyed tiger looked at Kuro, hello

OOC ¤ text

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 200px; height: 70x; overflow: auto; borderwidth=0px; text-align: center; color: black; font-family: georgia; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 6pt;] fancypost © venture. ¤ questions? PM venture. [/fancypost]
      ..excalibur.. (kik)
      crumbling. (skype)

"What's your name," he asked. His two tails flicking back and forth as he stared curiously.

[/fancypost]

IC ¤ hauntedcarnival he answered. have you seen a jackal, a black tom or a grey and white she-cat go by?

OOC ¤ text

..excalibur.. (kik)
      crumbling. (skype)

"No I don't think so," he answered him. "Sorry."

[/fancypost]

IC ¤ he chuckled with a nod, s'alright. Just looking for my patrol he laughed

OOC ¤ look at that lol a killer feigning being happy //

..excalibur.. (kik)
      crumbling. (skype)

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; background:url(http://24.media.tumblr.com/09b19be56ff8649d7b9118d4da484448/tumblr_mlrgupoZTE1rxq1z0o1_500.gif);border: 1px solid black; color: black; overflow: auto; width: 264px; height: 64px;]
      [/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= translarent; bordercolor= transparent; borderwidth= 0px; font-family: andale mono; font-style: bold; font-size: 30px; margin-bottom: -13px; letter-spacing: 4px; text-align: center; color: black;]A.G.[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor= white; border: 1px inset darkgreen; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 470px; height: 64px; margin-top: 50; color: black; font-family: andale mono;]
      The tri-colored feline leisurely strode into the clearing, her round, green eyes gleaming with weariness beneath the currently clear night sky. Despite her role as a loner, she still found herself intrigued by the gatherings of each month, and despite her narcoleptic behaviors, she always tried to make it to them. Currently, it seemed few had found their way to the clearing, finding only two others occupied the vacant space. With a faint hum, she decided to settle towards the edge of the clearing, her head resting lightly across the tops of her outstretched legs, quietly watching the exchange between the other two occupants of the gathering's clearing.
      [/fancypost]
      loner - female - Mutated Aegean cat - 15 moons - true neutral . narcoleptic . pansexual . single . attack in green . easy . no kill . wound . capture . venomous fangs . (blue) colored blood &amp; spit

He gave a brief nod. "Peraphs I could help you find them," he asked.

[/fancypost]

IC ¤ hauntedcarnival chuckled softly, if you'd like.

OOC ¤ I'm sad now ;-; //

..excalibur.. (kik)
      crumbling. (skype)

Why?)
      Kuro gave a nod."I would love too," he answered.

[/fancypost]

IC ¤ the tiger dipped his head in gratitude to him.

OOC ¤ don't think I can go over to my friends tonight even tho her bday was yesterday, just cuz I can't get there on my own and the parents won't drive me cuz the one in the city is going to bed and it's making me frustrated //

..excalibur.. (kik)
      crumbling. (skype)

I'm sorry)
      Kuro smiled at him. "So where was the last place you saw them?"

A tall brown, light brown, and black tom padded into the clearing with curiosity. He looked around, studying the few others and then moving on to sit by himself.
      Heckle<br />Check out VoidClan<br />https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2430963.0;topicseen

[/fancypost]

IC ¤ back at camp he answered

OOC ¤ text

..excalibur.. (kik)
      crumbling. (skype)

"So should we check there," he asked Hauntedcarnival.

[/fancypost]

IC ¤ it would be too hard to return. it was hell to get across the Tarmac in the beginning. They'll likely be around here somewhere. haunted responded.

OOC ¤ sorry bout the late reply

..excalibur.. (kik)
      crumbling. (skype)

"Ok," he responded. He looked around.
      Its cool.)