New HawkClan Chatting + Plotting!

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • Okay I will make a thread later : )

I'm in Italy right now and they're setting off fireworks and no joke it sounds like there are bombs exploding it scared the shit out of me the first time. I thought I was gonna die

let my heart be your shelter

• Hello it's me !

I must admit, ever since I saw HawkClan being revived at the tail end of last year, I've thought about joining in the fun. The only thing is, I'm considering dual membership with a character that's in an anti-clan (ColoredClan). However, CC is a hot mess right now as it's member base is small and they're currently running around without a leader so it's safe to say they're pretty harmless lol. I guess what I'm trying to say is how hostile do you think everyone would be towards a charrie from a small anti-clan?

Characters:
    Greymatter, ColoredClan
    Remus, Westeros

• ahh Obscuro isn't much of anti-clan hater, though she's pretty weary around them.

If need be she could stand up for ur oc to the higher ups plot wise :)

go_by_victoriousalice-dbgwwwt.png

I'D SELL YOU MY SOUL IF MY HEART WASN'T EMPTY

I'D GIVE YOU MY HEART IF I ONLY GOT HEARTBREAK

Obscuro Zacktov Mortem

Bio - Tags - Opinions

• Vani's got a daughter in BloodClan, and she's always tried to see the good in everyone, so as long as your charrie doesn't go around killing people, I know Vani would be fine with them.

though life gets blurry,

I can see so clearly when I'm with you

tags+bio | war chief of hawkclan

• Okay, cool! Greymatter is definitely neutral good. So she's not the typical murderous anti-clanner, just happens to be associated with them as they're her birth clan in a sense. CC always leaned closer to pro-clan out of all the anti-clans tbh I'll put up the joining thread sometime today.

Characters:
    Greymatter, ColoredClan
    Remus, Westeros

• Eyy Lit will be totally fine so as long as Greymatter doesn't pull anything bad lmao

ALSO YAS EVERYONES COMING BACK!! <3333

IN GRADE FIVE, THEY TAPED A SIGN TO THE FRONT OF HER DESK

THAT READ 'BEWARE OF DOG'.

littlestar | monarch of hawkclan | assassin

KIDS USED TO SAY SHE LOOKED LIKE A WRONG ANSWER

THAT SOMEONE TRIED TO ERASE BUT COULDN'T QUITE GET THE JOB DONE

• so there may or may not be multiple plots going on right now where Vani gets captured and tortured ( sorrynotsorry )

one of them will be in the Exiles, and I don't want characters to know, and the other will be her getting captured and held for ransom by King George in the Cartel ( though I'm not sure if the location will change or not, haha )

ALSO WELCOME BACK

though life gets blurry,

I can see so clearly when I'm with you

tags+bio | war chief of hawkclan

• LITTLE WILL PROVIDE THERAPY

she will be angery when vani goes missing obviously

lol

she's gonna kill king george i swear to god

• eep hi guys!

i'm struggling roleplaying luca in both shadowclan and hawkclan so i might have to make him leave soon?

i kinda wanna replace him with a different character who is a literal bird (a falcon, not a hawk, but it still think it'd be fuNNY) because there's a certain character i've wanted to roleplay for a while but haven't gotten around to,,, hhgh

I DARE YOU

PLAY YOUR CARDS

BOY YOU BET I'M A TRENDSETTER, TOO

tem - female - australian - 17
    luca - crowpaw - pet shop

• omg, littlestar would not be sure if recommending him getting a hawk companion would be racist or not.

Obscuro with a straight face: Tell my bird she's an @ss and to stop sassing me.

go_by_victoriousalice-dbgwwwt.png

I'D SELL YOU MY SOUL IF MY HEART WASN'T EMPTY

I'D GIVE YOU MY HEART IF I ONLY GOT HEARTBREAK

Obscuro Zacktov Mortem

Bio - Tags - Opinions

• Hahaha that's exactly how it'd go down if Lit was giving therapy to Obby1

Also Temorary that's perfectly fine and understandable! I'm just glad to see you'll still be rping here <3 And yeeesss lit will be hecking unsure lol

• rIP he'd be insulted

i'm thinking of having him as less of a hawkclan member and more of like, a hawk companion but for everyone. like a guard bird for the clan if you know what i mean haha

and thanks sock <3

i didn't want to leave hawkclan behind because i love all the characters/roleplayers here qwq

I'LL BE WATCHING YOU

hawkclan - lanner falcon - played by tem

tags