CLANWIDE CHATTING + PLOTTING THREAD

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • sheo i love you lmao

i dunno about it becoming, like, a thing, but i do think stag would want to crash the gathering, at least the first one when they arrive (aka november). i just see him getting really butt hurt when he knows everyone's hanging out and he wasn't invited, so he shows up wedding crasher style lmao

other leaders: bro u weren't invited

stag: ya i was

stag: i invited myself bitchez

• hahahahaha pls do it tho

the tribe needs some love anyways let them wedding crash

cougs will scream

* SEDUCTIVELY CRAWLS OUT OF HELL * ・゚✦ savage | 蛮人

— plotting thread previous riverclan leader [ cougarstar ]

— biography study former bloodclan deputy

— played by rinnie current thunderclanner

• wait,,

then what are the highstones then??

everyones gonna be looking at stag like :^0 u can't sit w/ us

* SEDUCTIVELY CRAWLS OUT OF HELL * ・゚✦ savage | 蛮人

— plotting thread previous riverclan leader [ cougarstar ]

— biography study former bloodclan deputy

— played by rinnie current thunderclanner

• highstones are the remnants of a mine. I would laugh if the tribe crashed the party. Stoneteller follows after confused as heck, only to have the other leaders glare at him

*~Foreststar, formerly Iceforest *~* (traditional) Thunderclan Leader #7 *~* cisfemale *~* white with cool pale gray stripes here and there, dark blue boots, and dark forest green eyes; scars on nose, cheeks, thigh, and underbelly *~* approx. 46 moons old *~* lives: 7/9 *~* currently mentor to Lightningpaw *~* calm and thoughtful mom-friend *~* has a Russian-esque loner accent *~* PM for any questions at all! <3 ~*

Foreststar.png
    (played by GreenTealiger~)

(in college, but probably online too much anyway)(pixel art by echo . on ff)

• stag: wait, ain't half of y'all enemies?

leaders: the gathering is a sacred time of peace. starclan would be angry if we fought.

stag: ahaha, right. so you're, uh, ancestors in the stars are gonne whine if y'all fight? so you stomach each other and give passive aggressive comments, pretty much comparing dick sizes?

leaders: ...

stag: alright, i'm down. y'all tribe cats are weird as fuck, but i'm into this weird shit.

Highstones are the rocks[3] that are home to Mothermouth, a pitch-black cave, which contains the Moonstone.[2] Highstones can easily be seen from far away.[1] The earth is darker here, the grass coarser underpaw, giving away to bare rocky soil dotted with patches of heather.

grassy rocks, apparently.

when you look at the map, if things are to a relative scale, they're each about the size of one of the fourtrees trees.

this is a weird af discovery.

also hello riverclan,

you now have a vv morally gray ally of bloodclan across the street.

side note, but i really want stag to take some tribe members on an adventure to the moonstone and just like make fun of the clan cats religion.

starclan is lame af, obviously fake. nah, y'see, the tribe of endless hunting is real.

• lol Foreststar would be so confused why they're doing that cause like??? aren't they the same more or less??? What are you mountain cats smoking these days why back in my day--

*~Foreststar, formerly Iceforest *~* (traditional) Thunderclan Leader #7 *~* cisfemale *~* white with cool pale gray stripes here and there, dark blue boots, and dark forest green eyes; scars on nose, cheeks, thigh, and underbelly *~* approx. 46 moons old *~* lives: 7/9 *~* currently mentor to Lightningpaw *~* calm and thoughtful mom-friend *~* has a Russian-esque loner accent *~* PM for any questions at all! <3 ~*

Foreststar.png

• stag's the kind of guy who could have the exact same sandwich as you have

and you say "damn, this sandwich sucks"

and he'd start talking about how amazing his is and how it's better than yours.

he's an ass and he'll never really understand that about himself lmao

• pfff i think each trad group has one cat like that actually XD

Foreststar.png

• stag's overall arc is to become a nicer guy. still have a hard front, but maybe realize his shit stinks too, ha ha.

rn he's just tryna convince the clans that the tribe is better and he's a nice guy. eventually, it'll be vv clear that he's a /not so secret/ asshole.

his low key agenda is to screw all the pretty ladies tho lmao

• i swear it's no secret he and bear are related like omg

*:・゚✦ I GO TO SEEK A GREAT PERHAPS

peachmoon (trad. thc) + hemlockkit (trad. shc) + dahliapaw (trad. dc)

heronkit (trad. wc) + cave where brown bear sleeps (trad. torw)