aile's heartchart

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • Updates will be slow due to the detail and my need to write at least eight lines on a character. Also, don't expect anything positive from her.

[align=center][size=10]
    [abbr=decent, not close][/abbr]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 1.4; font-family: verdana; width:475px][hr]
    NAME NATASHA
    I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU by OPERATION: CLIFF CLAVIN
    QUOTE SOURCE: "I HATE YOU TO THE END AND I HATE YOUR MOM AND DAD."

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL Following the amount of development that they've gone through, I'm impressed by the progress Pendulum has made with their personality. They're scarcely out of character and have a distinct personality. Them and Aile are probably the most likely to start world war three between themselves, and I expect them to become very antagonistic towards each other eventually.

NAME LAPIS LAZULI
    I DON'T CARE ANYMORE by PHIL COLLINS
    QUOTE SOURCE: "YOU WON'T CATCH ME CRYING COS I JUST CAN'T WIN."

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL I can definitely see the original Lapis Lazuli sprinkled into her character, although I believe she needs a small push in order to stand out completely. Which I know Tag will be able to accomplish. Contrary to everyone's claims, I don't think Lapis and Aile will be good friends. I mainly just expect them to ignore each other for the rest of their lives.

NAME WHITEKIT
    RUDE by MAGIC
    QUOTE SOURCE: "WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE, DON'T YOU KNOW I'M HUMAN?"

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL I'm loving Whitekit's presence around the clan so far. In my mind, he's the bratty kid that still knows a thing or two. I also appreciate youth who are practically born rude. He's a sinnamon roll. I feel like Aile and him will eventually clash, comparing her cold honesty with his generally insulting words. Almost a rivalry.

NAME CIRCUSCLOWN
    I * HATE YOU by GODSMACK
    QUOTE SOURCE: "DON'T EVER LOOK MY WAY, DON'T EVER THINK I'M PLAYIN."

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL Who doesn't love Circusclown. He switches between being comedic relief and an extremely serious and badass leader. The contrast is beautifully executed and it's difficult to criticize his design. I doubt that him and Aile will ever get along, since their differences are far too great. But I feel like they could become acquaintances eventually now that Circusclown is the leader.

NAME BROKENRECORD
    YOU MAKE ME SICK by DEVILSDRIVER
    QUOTE SOURCE: "IRREVERENT AND FULL OF WANTS AT THE FOUNDATION."

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL Personally, I appreciate how developed Brokenrecord is and the amount of depth her personality has. Everything makes sense, and she's rarely ever out of character. She fits the ideal type of personality for an Exiler, but not in a stereotypical way. For potential...well, the entire family relationship is rocky. So even if they hate each other now, I expect that they'll only grow to hate each other more. Especially if Broken discovers Aile's relation to her.

NAME DYSTOPIA
    CALLING ALL THE MONSTERS by CHINA ANNE MCCLAIN
    QUOTE SOURCE: "YOU STAYED IN TOO LATE TO BE GETTING AFRAID."

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL I feel like Dystopia is a good character to have around, since she acts as one of the most aggressive characters without actually acting completely insane most of the time. I enjoy seeing her around. I don't feel like her and Dystopia will get along unless Aile's personality completely changes, but they might learn to work together eventually.

NAME LITTLEKIT
    BULLET WITH YOUR NAME by SCARS OF LIFE
    QUOTE SOURCE: "YOU SAY YOU'RE THE VICTIM, I SAY YOU'RE FULL OF *."

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL Ah, I haven't seen much of Littlekit, but I've liked what I've seen of him! I can't give a distinct opinion on him, but his personality stands out enough and I think he'll turn out to be a good character. I think these two only have the potential to be extremely bitter enemies, judging by their first encounters.

NAME RICK GRIMES [abbr=decent, not close][/abbr]
    I'M SO SICK by FLYLEAF
    QUOTE SOURCE: "SINK INTO MY CLOTHES, THIS INVASION MAKES ME WORTHLESS."

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL Rest in peace Rick. You were loved. Rick was a well-developed and unique character that I'm sure everyone is anticipating the arrival of. Personally I loved him and the way he was portrayed. It's a shame that him and Aile are unlikely to ever end up in a relationship or even as friends, and I think they'll probably stay cold neutrals or even forced enemies eventually.

NAME WILLIAM BONDENO
    NIGHTMARE by AVENGED SEVENFOLD
    QUOTE SOURCE: "MEN LIKE YOU HAVE SUCH EASY SOULS TO STEAL."

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL I have only seen a bit of William, but I think that he's managed well. At first his personality gave me low expectations for him, but as I saw him more I grew to appreciate him. I don't think Aile will ever grow to appreciate them, but unless he deliberately irritates her they should be able to remain on neutral terms.

NAME CORRUPTTIMELINES [abbr=decent, not close][/abbr]
    BEEKEEPER by KEATON HENSON
    QUOTE SOURCE: "THE DEVIL'S GOT NOTHING ON ME, I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE."

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL Arg, Corrupt is like a breath of fresh air among the chaos. He stands out because of his more passive but still involved personality, and I feel like his personality still fits into the clan well. There's a very slight chance of him and Aile befriending each other, but only slight. I feel like they're more likely to either stay neutrals or eventually grow to dislike each other.

NAME TWILIGHTPOISON
    DISTRUST by AEVERIUM
    QUOTE SOURCE: "CRITICIZE, COMPROMISE AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES."

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL I don't know much about Twil, but she seems like a decent and relatively in-depth character. I can't say much since I haven't seen her around and haven't had Aile interact with her. However, from what I've observed, their personalities would definitely clash due to Aile's disdain and bitterness probably clashing with Twil's lack of 'potential'. At worst, I see them being very strong enemies. I can't imagine them ever growing to tolerate each other.

NAME AYA CIPHER
    SALLY GOT A ONE-TRACK MIND by DIAMOND D & THE PSYCHOTIC NEUROTICS
    QUOTE SOURCE: "HER LIFESTYLES FOUL, SEE HER AT THE CLUBS SIPPING A DRINK"

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL I feel like Aya deserves to be acknowledged for more than just being the clan's 'professional slut', regardless of Aile's opinions. She's a more charismatic character than that and interesting outside of her affairs. I doubt her and Aile will ever get along, since their opinions are very different. They're more likely to clash over their views on decency.

NAME CONFINEDKIT
    FIREFLIES by OWL CITY
    QUOTE SOURCE: "YOU'D THINK ME RUDE BUT I WOULD JUST STAND AND STARE"

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL I'm probably hella biased because Zeriah, but I love Confinedkit's contrasting personality. Partially a relatively nice person and partially a complete asshole. Correct if I'm wrong about that, but that's what I've seen. For potential, I can't see them as friends in the near future. Maybe just vague enemies? I can imagine them having a round of 'don't touch me', since they're both either haphephobic or just dislike being touched.

NAME MORBIDREALITIES
    CRYBABY by MELANIE MARTINEZ
    QUOTE SOURCE: "CRY BABY, CRY BABY; SO YOU LAUGH THROUGH YOUR TEARS"

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL I'm different from Aile. I adore Morbi. Her personality is complex and works very well, and she's very distinct and recognizable. I think you bully her a lot, but that's often a good thing. [maybe do something nice though xD]. For potential...definitely arch-enemies/rivals. I can imagine that these two are eventually going to start world war three a hundred times over. They just clash so much. I'd love to work with them together more.

NAME REIKI
    NOBODY'S HOME by AVRIL LAVIGNE
    QUOTE SOURCE: "THAT'S WHERE SHE LIES; BROKEN WITH NOWHERE TO GO"

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL I haven't seen Reiki a lot, but I actually love him? He's just such a rough and harsh-mannered character who seems like he belongs to the Exiles, even though he is technically a captive. I consider him the big sinnamon roll who probably needs a hug. I'm really into characters like him. For potential, probably enemies. She'd never befriend an ex-Scarclanner willingly. But enemies is always fine. I can even imagine them as arch-enemies.

NAME name ★ ★ ★
    SONG TITLE by Artist
    QUOTE SOURCE: "quote here"

OOC OPINION + POTENTIAL text

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0;font-size:10px;font-family:arial;line-height:115%;width:295px;color:#c7b7a2;text-transform:uppercase;][s][color=transparent]—————---[/s][b]what's worse is all the coke[/b][s][color=transparent]—————----[/s]
    [i]the [b]ice[/b] that numbs my [b]throat[/b] if [b]only[/b] for the night
    my [b]muscles[/b] will [b]contract[/b], your [b]bones[/b] will [b]crack[/b]
    it's just a [b]fact[/b], i am here to [b]win[/b] this [b]fight[/b] — ?? ? ?[/i][/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#c7b7a2);height:1px;padding:0;width:290px;][/fancypost]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ❋ AILE E.X. ().

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]natasha.
    [size=3pt]a

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;]

☾*: CALL OUT MY NAME WHEN I KISS YOU GENTLY

KATHERINE X.B.P. / SHADOW VEIL / OCELOT / TAGS / PENNED BY REIKO

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width:500px; margin-top:-10px;][justify][font=arial][size=8] whitekit !!

[center][color=#000][b][i]? all that i love in life[/i] - just stripped away from me - [i]a world i cant see ?[/i][/b]
    D I D Y O U F O R G E T A L L T H E T H I N G S T H A T Y O U H A D S A I D[/color]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 450px; line-height: 150%; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;]*shoves mr clown in*

[fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-family:georgia;font-size: 17px;letter-spacing: -1px;color:#c6a9d1;text-align:center]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=#F5F6CE; border: none; width: 300px; height: 20px; padding: 0px; margin-bottom: -11px; border-radius: 10px; z-index: 2; position: relative; font-family: baskerville old face; color: #1c1c1c; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 2px]we can't be saved[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#1c1c1c; border: 2px solid #F5F6CE; width: 360px; min-height: 260px; padding: 20px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; border-top: 2px solid #f5f6ce; width: 400px; height: 150px; padding: 0px; background: url(http://oi57.tinypic.com/123l1fm.jpg); margin-left: -20px;][fancypost bgcolor=#f5f6ce; border: none; width: inherit; height: 1px; padding: 0px; margin-top: 2px;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#f5f6ce; border: none; width: inherit; height: 1px; padding: 0px; margin-top: 144px;][/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#f5f6ce; border: none; width: 400px; height: 48px; padding: 0px; margin-left: -20px; font-family: baskerville old face; color: #1c1c1c; font-size: 30px; line-height: 40px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -2px; font-style: italic; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #151515; margin-bottom: 20px]we'll stay damaged[fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: 8px; padding: 0px; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px; margin-top: -8px; text-transform: lowercase; font-style: normal; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: verdana;]template by[color=#6e6e6e] #punki-chan[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#f5f6ce; width: 340px; min-height: 100px; padding: 10px; font-family: verdana; color: #1c1c1c; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase]*punts Broken*
    [/fancypost][/fancypost]

What is more dangerous? A gun Or a thought? A gun does the killing.

But the thought pulls the trigger.

Leopardess of The Exiles— reference — roleplayed by Wolftantic Rose —Plotting Thread

• [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 500px;][justify][size=8]oh gawd littlekit?

alsooo

can i put rick in here? just to see???

confusion_by_sock_walker-dc1mafb.png

PARKED, THEN I GO INTO MY MIND WITH AN AK

SHOOT EVERY THOUGHT IN MY HEAD THEN IT ROTATES

LOSING IT ALL BUT I THINK THAT I'M OKAY
    tags

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; margin-bottom: -10px; height: auto;]

[/fancypost]

[size=4pt]space here space here space here[/size]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 390px; height: auto; border-top: grey solid 1px; border-bottom: grey solid 1px;]

[size=4pt]space here space here space here[/size]

[justify][font=georgia]blindfold x3
    [align=center][size=4pt]space here space here space here

[/fancypost]

[align=center]

[center][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: baskervilleoldface; font-size: 35px; margin-bottom: 2px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: center; text-shadow: 0px 0px 9px mistyrose; color: white;]BLINDFOLD BONDENO ?[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; background:url(http://tinyurl.com/hkjrxox);border:0px; height: 190px; width: 470px; border-radius:10px;background-position:center;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; text-align: right; font: 15px baskervilleoldface; color: white;]WHO'S THAT SEXY THING I SEE OVER THERE?
    That's me, standin' in the mirror [i]![/i][/fancypost]
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/j9szsgl]litters with blindfold?(click)[/url]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: center;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 475px; text-align: left; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: -2px; font-size: 18pt; text-shadow: 2px 2px 1px #efe8df; color: #000; margin-bottom: -14px;][i]i built the walls that make my life a prison[/fancypost]
    [hr][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width: 450px; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: -16.5px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 11pt; text-shadow: 2px 1px 1px #000;]

[b][i][font=georgia]I BUILT THEM ALL, AND CANNOT BE FORGIVEN[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border-top: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-right: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; width: 450px; margin-top: -10px; font-family: verdana; line-height:85%; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify;]Ah, finished the stars! Will work on the rest later! Note: Rick's is meant to be in past tense technically
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: 0px; width: 460px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 1px #efe8df; margin-bottom: -10px;][align=center]

[/fancypost]

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0;font-size:10px;font-family:arial;line-height:115%;width:295px;color:#c7b7a2;text-transform:uppercase;][s][color=transparent]—————---[/s][b]what's worse is all the coke[/b][s][color=transparent]—————----[/s]
    it's just a [b]fact[/b], i am here to [b]win[/b] this [b]fight[/b] — ?? ? ?[/i][/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#c7b7a2);height:1px;padding:0;width:290px;][/fancypost]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 500px;][justify][size=8]DAMN RICK IS GETTING ALL DEM STARS LMFAO

confusion_by_sock_walker-dc1mafb.png

PARKED, THEN I GO INTO MY MIND WITH AN AK

SHOOT EVERY THOUGHT IN MY HEAD THEN IT ROTATES

LOSING IT ALL BUT I THINK THAT I'M OKAY
    tags

• Cory

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px;font-family: Georgia;font-size: 30px;margin-bottom: -4px;letter-spacing: -2px;text-align: center;color: pink;][i][b]YOU'RE MY SHINING STAR[/b][/i][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px;font-family: Georgia;font-size: 11px; margin-bottom: -3px;letter-spacing: 5px;text-align: center;color: hotpink;][b]I SEARCH FROM NEAR TO FAR [i]![/i][/b][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px;border-top: solid 2px white;width: 430px;color: white;font-size: 18pt;][center][color=hotpink]?[/color]?[color=hotpink]?[/color]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: center;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 475px; text-align: left; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: -2px; font-size: 18pt; text-shadow: 2px 2px 1px #efe8df; color: #000; margin-bottom: -14px;][i]i built the walls that make my life a prison[/fancypost]
    [hr][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width: 450px; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: -16.5px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 11pt; text-shadow: 2px 1px 1px #000;]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border-top: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-right: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; width: 450px; margin-top: -10px; font-family: verdana; line-height:85%; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify;]Updated it a bit!
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: 0px; width: 460px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 1px #efe8df; margin-bottom: -10px;][align=center]

[/fancypost]

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 420px; font-size: 8pt; line-height:150%; text-align: justify]aya?? these are so in depth whoa
    [size=5pt]#2965A6 for speech[/size]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 420px; font-size: 8pt; line-height:150%; text-align: center][color=#306066][i]make a citizen out of you[/i]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]Im crying absolutely love her character dying inside
    [size=3pt]a

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;]

☾*: CALL OUT MY NAME WHEN I KISS YOU GENTLY

KATHERINE X.B.P. / SHADOW VEIL / OCELOT / TAGS / PENNED BY REIKO

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:400px;text-align:justify;]Twil?
    [hr]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border-top: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-right: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; width: 450px; margin-top: -10px; font-family: verdana; line-height:85%; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify;]I'm...finished everything...
    /collapses and dies

[/fancypost]

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 420px; font-size: 8pt; line-height:150%; text-align: justify]you forgot to do aya's rip,, unless ive missed it somehow?
    [size=5pt]#2965A6 for speech[/size]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 420px; font-size: 8pt; line-height:150%; text-align: center][color=#306066][i]make a citizen out of you[/i]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border-top: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-right: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; width: 450px; margin-top: -10px; font-family: verdana; line-height:85%; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify;]Oh.
    /facepalms
    I edited her in...can I go back to dying?

[/fancypost]

• Ahh that made me pretty happy to see lol :)

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px;font-family: Georgia;font-size: 30px;margin-bottom: -4px;letter-spacing: -2px;text-align: center;color: pink;][i][b]YOU'RE MY SHINING STAR[/b][/i][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px;font-family: Georgia;font-size: 11px; margin-bottom: -3px;letter-spacing: 5px;text-align: center;color: hotpink;][b]I SEARCH FROM NEAR TO FAR [i]![/i][/b][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px;border-top: solid 2px white;width: 430px;color: white;font-size: 18pt;][center][color=hotpink]?[/color]?[color=hotpink]?[/color]