Pinned The Cartel OOC Chatting/Plotting Thread

• The Cartel OOC Chatting/Plotting Thread

Eyo, get your chat on here!
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-family: Georgia;color: #c3834c;font-size: 10pt;line-height: 95%; text-align: center;text-tansform: lowercase;]<br />All my friends are HEATHENS, take it slow[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 2px solid #c3834c; width: 400px; height: 100px; background-image: url(https://31.media.tumblr.com/6ee64c2bbf14349af8b1c111dea6c38d/tumblr_neotmnBeEE1qlh1rho1_500.gif); background-size: %; background-position: center; margin-right: px;][/fancypost]Wait for them to ask you who you know.<br />[/fancypost]
    • Re: The Cartel OOC Chatting/Plotting Thread

[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 430px; font-family: veranda; font-size: 15pt; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black; margin-top: 0px;][/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 430px; font-size: 9pt; margin-top: 0px;][hr][/fancypost]

[justify][fancypost borderwidth=0; font-size:9pt; text-align:justify; width:430px; margin-top: 0px;]squeals
      excited track
      WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS RUNNING IN PLACE?

*tracking on main till I make a subaccount ahhh*
      [fancypost bgcolor=white; border: single; font-family: chiller; font-size: 16px; color: black; background: url(http://bestanimations.com/Nature/spring/cherry-blossoms-spring-nature-gif-19.gif); overflow: auto; background-position: right; background-size: 100%;]私の文字列をカットまたは私の肉、氏パペットマスターをカット<br />[fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; margin-left: -15px;][abbr=Caesium of ColouredClan, Yato Yaboku of SkyClan, Mob-kun of StormClan and RiverClan]Characters[/abbr] | My theme song | Write on my wall![/fancypost]

Already got the first big war and drug deal in the works too!
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-family: Georgia;color: #c3834c;font-size: 10pt;line-height: 95%; text-align: center;text-tansform: lowercase;]<br />All my friends are HEATHENS, take it slow[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 2px solid #c3834c; width: 400px; height: 100px; background-image: url(https://31.media.tumblr.com/6ee64c2bbf14349af8b1c111dea6c38d/tumblr_neotmnBeEE1qlh1rho1_500.gif); background-size: %; background-position: center; margin-right: px;][/fancypost]Wait for them to ask you who you know.<br />[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor= ; bordercolor= ; borderwidth=0px; font-size: 9pt; width: 300px; text-align: justify;]
      [size=20pt]VIXEN[/size]
      track track
      thinking about putting Anubis here soon!
      i'll do it in the morning

[/fancypost]
      <br /><br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px; line-height: 11px;font-size:10pt;]<br />
      you&#039;re worse than nicotine<br />[abbr=HOVER TEXT]information[/abbr] | biography | plot

[fancypost borderwidth=0; text-align:justify; width:375px;]crooked is going to be calm and stuff but if he gets slightly triggered he becomes so aggressive and ready to hurt someone
      if anyone has ever played skyrim
      he's a bit like nazir from the dark brotherhood in the way he talks, casual about death, but very Deadly

Ooooh

The character I'm bringing in likes wandering off on his own and doesn't really play nice- or fair- but if something interests him, he'll give it his all. He's also be slightly psychopathic XD
      [fancypost bgcolor=white; border: single; font-family: chiller; font-size: 16px; color: black; background: url(http://bestanimations.com/Nature/spring/cherry-blossoms-spring-nature-gif-19.gif); overflow: auto; background-position: right; background-size: 100%;]私の文字列をカットまたは私の肉、氏パペットマスターをカット<br />[fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; margin-left: -15px;][abbr=Caesium of ColouredClan, Yato Yaboku of SkyClan, Mob-kun of StormClan and RiverClan]Characters[/abbr] | My theme song | Write on my wall![/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:420px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
      lmao i'm making an old ex mafia man who starts trouble because he's bored after being "out of the business". as he describes it, he owned a company that made "concrete shoes".
      a running gag shall be that he's done literally everything. you name it. he'll be the first to lose never have i ever

[fancypost bgcolor= ; bordercolor= ; borderwidth=0px; font-size: 9pt; width: 300px; text-align: justify;]
      [size=20pt]VIXEN[/size]
      I think the character i'm gonna bring in ( i'll make him tomorrow hopefully) is gonna be called Jokester/Joker

He will be the living manifestation of everything going on in the cartel. the drugs, the money, the war - he'll be completely crazy, loose witted, intelligent - and of course full of mayhem and mischief. Totally nut job - but really good with getting dirty jobs handled and either starting or cleaning up some messes ( he may have done himself)

which name do you guys like best? Jokester or Joker?

[/fancypost]
      <br /><br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px; line-height: 11px;font-size:10pt;]<br />
      you&#039;re worse than nicotine<br />[abbr=HOVER TEXT]information[/abbr] | biography | plot

[fancypost bgcolor=#F7F7F7; bordercolor=white; borderwidth=8px; width: 400px; height: auto; padding-bottom: 14px;][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=white; borderwidth=8px; width: 400px; height: 130px; background:url(https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--WtOSVrFV--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/ttgk8jn6btmbsua8tdmd.gif); margin-left: -23px; margin-top: -13px;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=white; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 100px; height: 100px; padding: 0px; margin-top: -108px; background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zvuIEPI.png); border-top: 8px solid white; border-left: 8px solid white; border-right: 8px solid white;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; height: auto; margin-left: -15px; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 8px;][justify][size=9pt]HELLA FUKING HARD TRACK
      [/size]
      [/justify][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#9AABED; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 200px; height: 5px; padding: 0px;][/fancypost][/fancypost]

tags 8/06
      GENERAL:
      michael | male | 1 year | npc x npc (adopted by baby doll) | apprentice of bloodclan | straight | single | no crush | mentored by tessa
      IS MICHAEL JONES REINCARNATED (has few memories of his past life)
      - was the co-leader of Los Santos
      - was the deputy of Taskforce X
      - was a shogun of ToBD
      - was a Bengal Tiger
      - was a stoner/alcoholic

PHYSICAL:
      • black and tan doberman
      • brown eyes
      • current injuries;; none
      • past injuries;; none
      • scars/flaws;; none

BATTLE TAGS:
      • attack in bolded #590000
      • easy mentally and medium physically
      • no capture, no maim, no kill
      <br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font: normal 17.3pt times; color: white; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: uppercase][glow=black,2,300]blood running hot, night chills - [/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; font: normal 8pt verdana; letter-spacing: -.5px; text-transform: lowercase; margin-top: -16px; color: #476576]( biography - heartchart )

Jokester sounds fun! :D

Made the subaccount for mine (he's gonna be called Bloodlust Draemore, or Bloodlust D. for short) and I'll add the image in, but rn I'm too lazy to do what I usually do (which is make an in-depth profile for them, a bio, a template and a siggie. I might do it later XD)

[size=20pt]VIXEN[/size]
      omg crook - our characters should be old friends then - i'm loosely basing him off heath ledger's joker - like the voice and everything

i'll call him jokester then!

that sounds really cool GHOST?!

[/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0; text-align:justify; width:375px;]bloodlust sounds like a badass name i like it

yeah crook is a bit like the new suicide squad joker! he has some of his face ripped off on one side like a perma smile too! i need to pull up the art but
      they will probs get along v well ahah

[size=20pt]VIXEN[/size]
      I really do like the name bloodlust-

@crook then if your character has his face ripped off at one side that means jokester is gonna be wearing some crazy face paint that's always in a crazy freaken smile

[/fancypost]

Ikr it does

Tbh Vixen all of them would be frenemies- they would be friendly at times but mostly it'd be hateful competition and rivalry XD

[fancypost borderwidth=0pt; font-size: 11px; font-family: ; text-align: justify; width: 350px;]aGRESSIVE TRACKING OMG
      get me in on this yo leggo
      imma make a character on the spot let's do this
      YOU ARE LOVED, YOU ARE VITAL