The Cartel OOC Chatting/Plotting Thread

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • i've been smooched!

it's great to have sundisk here though. i already really like him, his personality is super interesting and the way you write him is really good wow

also!! i hope you're feeling better velvyn, being sick always sucks :/

ooo seventhheaven is such a cool name :0

colour me very interested and thus super excited to see them around!

CAN WE MAKE UP IN THE MORNING?

( away on holiday from 22/05 to 26/05 )

• I'M GONNA YEET TURIN OUT TO BRING ESME IN

TURIN WON'T BE DROPPED THEY'LL JUST BE UMMM ELSEWHERE

— THE HUNTER BECOMES THE H U N T E D

• hello i just wanted to quickly say that i'm sorry i've been a bit inactive with hyacinthe this week. college has been kicking my ass because i need to pass my first year to carry on doing the same classes next year and i need these classes to be able to study what i want to study at uni so i've been pretty stressed in the wake of my mocks to conclude, a levels suck

i'll be back up and running with him this weekend hopefully though! i just felt a little bad for disappearing aha

also! i've been keeping up with the posts here even if i haven't been able to post myself and from what i've seen, i love esme already!! i'm glad you brought her here even if that did mean moving turin

CAN WE MAKE UP IN THE MORNING?

( away on holiday from 22/05 to 26/05 )

• hey, no worries ren! school and real life is always first <3

AND THEN BLIND MY VISION; SO DIZZY, SO DIZZY

novocaine ikurusaba original japanese ghoul cartel leader penned by yakan

• i might be bringing in raquels grandmother Dimitria once i get her art order finished xD Venus Diabolus - your mother in law coming to fuck shit up lol

☾*: IF YOU'RE GOING TO THREATEN ME WITH A KNIFE —————

YOU BETTER BE ABLE TO USE THE BITCH AND MAKE SURE YOU KILL ME.

FIERY LATINA / DIREWOLF / SANGUINE RUINS / PENNED BY DRACARYS

• hey there! i'm telperion's headmate, and i'm bringing my own self-insert here to hang with esme.

honestly though, if hermes comes to live with esme, mairon will be the most fun uncle ever. hermes will be spoiled

also, telperion is telling me about hermes's bright lord thing, which might freak mairon out because he (actually me since he's my self-insert and mairon is. my name) is the actual sauron, but he'll ignore it because hey, this is esme's baby, so he's now my baby too.

I CAME DOWN TO WISH YOU

AN UNHAPPY BIRTHDAY

mairon + the cartel + info

• I'm late as always but I'm so down for all of this!! I need to get more active but I've been absolutely sick these past couple weeks but fjdjs he shall be around more soon! and ghdjks oml gangs all here

• hey there! i'm another one of telperions headmates

i guess you could say this is my main account and my roleplay account? i don't really know *shrug*

anyway, i'm bucky and i'm new here!

*:・゚✦ — SO PUT ALL OF YOUR ANGER ON

• re-tracking with this brat.

AS YOU GUESSED THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR YOU GUYS

IT WOULD BE PAINFUL FOR THE STORY TO END LIKE THIS, WOULDN'T IT

nadeshiko + 9 months + the cartel + demisexual/biromantic + tags + "heartless child"