The Cartel OOC Chatting/Plotting Thread

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • If it's alright with REIKO. I'd like to make another weekly tasks thread for this week and get some weekly task signups to get some things going?

I'm also thinking of basing Ryuusaki entirely off of his faceclaim, Shintaro, and I'm thinking of giving him a traditional name to go by based from his signature. Fightingsuns - how does it sound??

WITH MY HEART INTACT, SO PIERCE MY WHOLE SELF THROUGH.

characters / advanced roleplayer — japanese fantatic — ½ of the angst queens

• bruh jakoni and liam should totally have a thread

just spitting fire

actually it'd be interesting if jak got mad at him bc liam is like,, just not a guy that likes fighting people? or arguing? would just rather walk away and lock himself in his room

also -- Mike! totally needs to meet Liam

they can sell fairy cakes like on that one Gordon Ramsay prison show xD

scar. join us you know you want to

• amazing

Michael, ex-Executor (Cartel HP), member of the Cartel, Sanguine Ruins, one of two Praetors of the Dark Dynasty, the Sanctuary and the Frontier.

Black and blue wolf (main body), combat difficulty; Hard, Attack

A Creative Pun Title || Michael's Tags

And some aces up your sleeve
    I had no idea that you're in deep
    I dreamt about you near me every night this week
    How many secrets can you keep'
    'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow
    When I play it on repeat
    Until I fall asleep

• lmao well if anyone needs a character specifically for something, just let me know and I'll kick myself back in here.

aaa scarrr, you should join. Also I kinda like the idea of Nadeshi having a bodyguard or something, so thats an option if you wanted to take that. But honestly, I'm excited to see any character you may toss in here!

AS YOU GUESSED THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR YOU GUYS

IT WOULD BE PAINFUL FOR THE STORY TO END LIKE THIS, WOULDN'T IT

nadeshiko + 9 months + the cartel + demisexual/biromantic + tags + "heartless child"