Pinned DARKCLAN CHAT THREAD

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• DARKCLAN CHAT THREAD

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 125%]
      chat away my minions
      here u go friends
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;font-size:11px;word-spacing:0px;letter-spacing:0.2px; line-height:95%]had you seen her today, you might know how it feels<br />to be struck to the bone in a moment of breathless delight<br />
    • Re: DARKCLAN CHAT THREAD

Ohhh, track!
      You are THRUSHMUMBLE, a happy-go-lucky medicine cat, always energetic and bright, if a bit socially awkward.You're eager to please, to the point where it's sometimes damaging to you. You tend to be extremely anxious, paranoid, and a bit odd, but you're very friendly and loyal, with a lot of love to give.

You are a slightly fluffy and matted cream tabby with low white markings. You're pretty tall, and sort of gangly and light. You have one bright green eye, and one blind blue eye.

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 125%]//sings youve got a friend in me

congratulations on leadership, seeker!!
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;font-size:11px;word-spacing:0px;letter-spacing:0.2px; line-height:95%]had you seen her today, you might know how it feels<br />to be struck to the bone in a moment of breathless delight<br />

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 125%]i feel like i should make a banner for trad. DarkClan since i did one for riverclan but its so late ahhh

shh

don't do it if you're tired

sleep like a child first

then do it if you have time

if you want anyways xD
      Ivystar - Dead - Leader - Female - 23 moons (Deceased)<br />Promoted to leader August 10th, 2016

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 425px;][justify]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size] [size=9pt]wowie things have changed quite a bit,, petal is back in business tho
      [/size]

[size=1pt]spacehere[/size]
      [hr]
      [size=1pt]
      #josiwashere
      [/size][/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-size: 14pt; color: white;]BEEN TALKING TO YOUR GHOST ALL DAY,<br />HOPING IN THE SAME OLD WAY — [/fancypost]

it's okay

noobs are the best

I too am a noob, no matter how long I will be here I will probably always stay a noob xD
      Ivystar - Dead - Leader - Female - 23 moons (Deceased)<br />Promoted to leader August 10th, 2016

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 125%]hello! welcome, i love noobs

i made the banner then i screwed up and its now forever hideous rip
      but yo seeker if you want me to make a clan template for dc im dying to make one ;0
      im sorry my creativity is too high today

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 125%]//swipes ur creativity

really? i mean only if you feel like changing the guide

tbh I don't even have access to the current guide, so if you do make one, it'll most likely be used xD

OH SH
      HERE COME DAT BOI
      You are THRUSHMUMBLE, a happy-go-lucky medicine cat, always energetic and bright, if a bit socially awkward.You're eager to please, to the point where it's sometimes damaging to you. You tend to be extremely anxious, paranoid, and a bit odd, but you're very friendly and loyal, with a lot of love to give.

You are a slightly fluffy and matted cream tabby with low white markings. You're pretty tall, and sort of gangly and light. You have one bright green eye, and one blind blue eye.