Pinned DARKCLAN CHAT THREAD

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• DARKCLAN CHAT THREAD

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 125%]
      chat away my minions
      here u go friends
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;font-size:11px;word-spacing:0px;letter-spacing:0.2px; line-height:95%]had you seen her today, you might know how it feels<br />to be struck to the bone in a moment of breathless delight<br />
    • Re: DARKCLAN CHAT THREAD

Ohhh, track!
      You are THRUSHMUMBLE, a happy-go-lucky medicine cat, always energetic and bright, if a bit socially awkward.You're eager to please, to the point where it's sometimes damaging to you. You tend to be extremely anxious, paranoid, and a bit odd, but you're very friendly and loyal, with a lot of love to give.

You are a slightly fluffy and matted cream tabby with low white markings. You're pretty tall, and sort of gangly and light. You have one bright green eye, and one blind blue eye.

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 125%]//sings youve got a friend in me

congratulations on leadership, seeker!!
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;font-size:11px;word-spacing:0px;letter-spacing:0.2px; line-height:95%]had you seen her today, you might know how it feels<br />to be struck to the bone in a moment of breathless delight<br />

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 125%]i feel like i should make a banner for trad. DarkClan since i did one for riverclan but its so late ahhh

shh

don't do it if you're tired

sleep like a child first

then do it if you have time

if you want anyways xD
      Ivystar - Dead - Leader - Female - 23 moons (Deceased)<br />Promoted to leader August 10th, 2016

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 425px;][justify]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size] [size=9pt]wowie things have changed quite a bit,, petal is back in business tho
      [/size]

[size=1pt]spacehere[/size]
      [hr]
      [size=1pt]
      #josiwashere
      [/size][/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-size: 14pt; color: white;]BEEN TALKING TO YOUR GHOST ALL DAY,<br />HOPING IN THE SAME OLD WAY — [/fancypost]

it's okay

noobs are the best

I too am a noob, no matter how long I will be here I will probably always stay a noob xD
      Ivystar - Dead - Leader - Female - 23 moons (Deceased)<br />Promoted to leader August 10th, 2016

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 125%]hello! welcome, i love noobs

i made the banner then i screwed up and its now forever hideous rip
      but yo seeker if you want me to make a clan template for dc im dying to make one ;0
      im sorry my creativity is too high today

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 125%]//swipes ur creativity

really? i mean only if you feel like changing the guide

tbh I don't even have access to the current guide, so if you do make one, it'll most likely be used xD

OH SH
      HERE COME DAT BOI
      You are THRUSHMUMBLE, a happy-go-lucky medicine cat, always energetic and bright, if a bit socially awkward.You're eager to please, to the point where it's sometimes damaging to you. You tend to be extremely anxious, paranoid, and a bit odd, but you're very friendly and loyal, with a lot of love to give.

You are a slightly fluffy and matted cream tabby with low white markings. You're pretty tall, and sort of gangly and light. You have one bright green eye, and one blind blue eye.