INACTIVITY NOTICE THREAD V.3

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• INACTIVITY NOTICE THREAD V.3

[fancypost borderwidth=0px;][justify]Please note that you do not have to play an hp to post a notice here! Note also that this thread is checked regularly every time a new post is made but that the leader may not post a response. If you don't post your inactivity notice in this thread, it may risked being overlooked.

It's encouraged that if you are unable to make any posts at all for a week or so, that you find a temp.
      [size=6]Click to join WindClan![/size]<br />The Clan of the moors.
    • Re: INACTIVITY NOTICE THREAD V.3

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]Tracking on main - I will be inactive today; I have a driving test and I'm going swimming with my mother, little sister, and cousin.

staff friends
      ady was here and loves you
      machi loves you; #pechi
      you've been hoarded. be proud. -blue
      your profile has been pollinated
      sky was here :^)
      cinderwish thinks her teacher pen is v cool !
      canxer luff u
      beware maple and bill cipher!

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border:0px; text-align:justify; width:400px;]good luck pen!
      tracking
      [img width=510 height=130]http://i.imgur.com/uvRk5ix.gif[/img]<br />[fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:20px;font-family:georgia;font-size:15px;color:black;text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #020122;letter-spacing:-2px;word-spacing:2px;]MY ALTER EGO, HE&#039;S AN ESCAPE ARTIST. HE&#039;S ONLY TRULY HAPPY WHEN HE&#039;S UNDER ARREST. OH, HOW HE&#039;S HANDSOME, SCHEDULED TO HANG TO DEATH.[/fancypost]<br />
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:15px;font-size:9px;color:black;margin-top: 3px;]AXENUS / SANCTIFIEDTABOO / ARCHAICGROOM[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border:0px; text-align:justify; width:400px; line-height: 96%]im going to be inactive today because my parents actually decided to go to new york now since the last time we canceled the other day, apologies
      [img width=510 height=130]http://i.imgur.com/uvRk5ix.gif[/img]<br />[fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:20px;font-family:georgia;font-size:15px;color:black;text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #020122;letter-spacing:-2px;word-spacing:2px;]MY ALTER EGO, HE&#039;S AN ESCAPE ARTIST. HE&#039;S ONLY TRULY HAPPY WHEN HE&#039;S UNDER ARREST. OH, HOW HE&#039;S HANDSOME, SCHEDULED TO HANG TO DEATH.[/fancypost]<br />
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:15px;font-size:9px;color:black;margin-top: 3px;]AXENUS / SANCTIFIEDTABOO / ARCHAICGROOM[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 400px;][justify]I'm going to be a bit inactive for the week with Afterpaw. I've been feeling really bad since yesterday but I'll still try my best to post if I can. don't know what's wrong tho
      [/justify][/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px;text-align:center;font-family:arial;line-height:15pt;letter-spacing:-2px;font-size:20pt;text-shadow: 4px 4px 4px #000;]COGS IN A MACHINE[/fancypost]<br />
      character storage

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:500px; font-family:constantia; font-size:7.5pt;word-spacing:0.3px;text-align:justify;line-height:100%]
      [ ... ] LESSA REN SOLO.
      [hr]I will be inactive starting today until Saturday. My family decided we're having a little mini vacation before school starts back up. Dad's brining his laptop though, so I might be able to post at some point.

tags | updated 8/07/2016
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:500px;font-size:8pt;word-spacing:0.1px;line-height:100%][justify][ GENERAL ]
      Lessa Ren Solo. daughter of Kylo Ren [ granddaughter of Han Solo ]. calls Stevie mom.
      asexual demiromantic. single, one maybe crush. ♀. she/her pronouns.
      guardian of windclan. app. of blizzardclan and riverclan. 8 moons old.
      apprentice of Han Solo and Darth Vader. jedi training under Lavi Solo.
      "speech". thoughts. telepathy. sign language. telepathy through bond [ various shades of blue ].

[ PHYSICAL ]
      n. american pine marten. deep brown eyes. right hind leg replaced by a metal/robotic prosthetic.

[ CURRENT EVENTS / STATUS ]
      recovering from sensory deprivation. suffering from PTSD.
      speaking very rarely. occasional telepathy. mostly using sign language.
      mental health 60%
      physical health 80%
      emotional health 55%

[ PERSONALITY ]
      anxious. fidgety. shy. a tad paranoid. easily frightened, very fearful. weary of strangers.
      short, selective attention span. curious. inquisitive. intelligent.
      reckless. has little to no regard to personal health. stubborn af. extremely loyal.
      naïve. compassionate. believes in the goodness of others.

[ POWERS / ABILTIIES ]
      bond with Kylo Ren [ royalblue ]. bond with Darth Vader [ cadetblue ].
      bond with Lavi Solo [ lightsteelblue ].
      the sight. super senses. [ mastered ]
      telekinesis. telepathy. shapeshifting. air. electricity. water. teleportation.
      emotional manipulation. [ struggling/lacks control/undiscovered/etc. ]

[ CONFRONTATION ]
      semi-difficult, but has a hard time fighting. unpredictable, unstable abilities.
      good at dodging. can't take a hit. will try to stop fight. is a pacifist. believes in you.
      will attack in dodgerblue. no kill. maim, capture, etc. with permission.
      non-violent actions allowed. difficult to get close to. avoids eye contact like the plague.

THROUGH THIS HEAVINESS I FEEL

I just need someone to say everything's okay
      ( bio + tags -- roleplayed by mistmoon )

[fancypost borderwidth=1px; auto;cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/sports/spo-4/spo337.cur),auto; bordercolor=#ffffff; background: url(http://66.media.tumblr.com/80e472a206c057fccf5d144c28bdc462/tumblr_ng0xmxw8CE1qbltroo2_r1_500.gif); width:400px; height: 10px; background-position: top; font-size: 14px; text-align: left; padding-top: 150px]
      [shadow=black,left]JONATHAN TOEWS TAGS[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#000000; auto;cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/sports/spo-4/spo337.cur),auto; borderwidth=1px; bordercolor=#ffffff; width: 400px; height: unlimited; color: #566782; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 0px]
      [b]IT'S ONE FOR THE DAGGER
      [justify][fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff; bordercolor=#CC0000; borderwidth=1px; width: 380px; height: unlimited;padding: 10px;]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 350px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; color: black]
      I have that class again, I'll be back on at 6pm! c:

[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#000000; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 330px; height: unlimited;color: #CC0000; line-height: 9pt; letter-spacing: 2px;]
      [size=9px][b]another for the one you believe![/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]
      based on vestige, © madi

Tags + edited 8/06/16

jonathan toews ( pronounced as tayvz ) + windclan + main body: timber wolf + elemental powers + vampirism + venomous fangs + shapeshifting ( current body is bolded! night fury + hippogriff + bengal tiger+ serval + [b]timber wolf w/ prosthetic leg
      Tags + edited 8/06/16
      ) + teleportation + 25 months(2 years & 1 month) ( spiritually 28 years old ) + mentors Holydove and Silverpaw + Titles: Patriot + advisor + formely human + engaged to Eskimokisses + attack in #CC0000

[size=1pt] #johnnywc15 #toewswc15 #jonnywc16 #toewswc16 [/size]

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border:0px; text-align:justify; width:400px; line-height: 96%]im really sorry but i cant really post today with san. my fever came back and it's hard to breathe along with headaches. i took medicine but it's not really working so im just gonna lay down. sorry about my inactivity i just really dont feel well

[fancypost borderwidth=1px; auto;cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/sports/spo-4/spo337.cur),auto; bordercolor=#ffffff; background: url(http://66.media.tumblr.com/80e472a206c057fccf5d144c28bdc462/tumblr_ng0xmxw8CE1qbltroo2_r1_500.gif); width:400px; height: 10px; background-position: top; font-size: 14px; text-align: left; padding-top: 150px]
      [shadow=black,left]JONATHAN TOEWS TAGS[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#000000; auto;cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/sports/spo-4/spo337.cur),auto; borderwidth=1px; bordercolor=#ffffff; width: 400px; height: unlimited; color: #566782; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 0px]
      [b]IT'S ONE FOR THE DAGGER
      [justify][fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff; bordercolor=#CC0000; borderwidth=1px; width: 380px; height: unlimited;padding: 10px;]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 350px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; color: black]
      Gonna be inactive today, my family's friends are coming over to celebrate my birthday and I won't be able to post much. Sorry!!

[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#000000; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 330px; height: unlimited;color: #CC0000; line-height: 9pt; letter-spacing: 2px;]
      [size=9px][b]another for the one you believe![/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]
      based on vestige, © madi

Tags + edited 8/06/16

jonathan toews ( pronounced as tayvz ) + windclan + main body: timber wolf + elemental powers + vampirism + venomous fangs + shapeshifting ( current body is bolded! night fury + hippogriff + bengal tiger+ serval + [b]timber wolf w/ prosthetic leg
      Tags + edited 8/06/16
      ) + teleportation + 25 months(2 years & 1 month) ( spiritually 28 years old ) + mentors Holydove and Silverpaw + Titles: Patriot + advisor + formely human + engaged to Eskimokisses + attack in #CC0000

[size=1pt] #johnnywc15 #toewswc15 #jonnywc16 #toewswc16 [/size]

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border:0px; text-align:justify; width:400px; line-height: 96%]going to be inactive and tomorrow is my airplane ride to spain

[fancypost borderwidth=0; auto;cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/others/oth-6/oth661.cur),auto;][justify]
      School starts tomorrow for me, so my activity will be slow! I hope for it to return back to normal once I find a way to handle school with jonny & my trad. windclanner.

[/fancypost]

Alastor/The Phantom - Blizzardclan Warrior
      ▽ ▽ ▽

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 425px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 1.4]
      Not a specific notice, but this week is incredibly busy with school shopping, parties, gatherings, and now my grandma is in the hospital so I'm not sure how active I'll be, but I'll try to keep up.
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-size:23pt]MOVED ACCOUNTS

My muse is staggering, school starts in less than a week, and I'm having allergic reactions to something in my environment. I'm really sorry, but I probably won't be able to be active for another week and a half. :(
      [fancypost bordercolor=white; borderwidth=3px;width: 190px;height: 200px;background: url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/dd/7e/6b/dd7e6b464dd8f7410f52eaa6dd726fe0.jpg); margin-left: -10px;][/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px;width: 200px;height: 200px;overflow:auto;color: white;font-family: verdana;font-size: 9pt;text-align: justify; margin-left: -10px;]<br /><br />• Sanctifiedpaw x Bill Cipher <br /><br /><br />• Heterosexual | Biromantic<br /><br /><br />• Savannah feline<br /><br /><br />• Faceclaim: San from Princess Mononoke
      <br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px;color: white;font-family: Georgia;font-size: 24pt;text-align: center;letter-spacing: -2px;][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
      School started today, I need some time to sort out all the new homework + unfinished summer homework
      [hr]
      info — updated 7/30

GENERAL:
      ★ Willowpaw Erebus | [Willowcharm] | Female
      ★ Heterosexual
      ★ 7 months | June 23
      ★ Domeric x Chimeraglare x Dexterity x Lucy | Mentor: Cherviltea
      ★ Ages 1 month per 100 posts
      ★ WindClan
      ★ Honorguard
      ★ WindClan ambassador for RiverClan

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ★ reads whenever she gets her paws on a book
      ★ likes to tinker with magic and witchcraft
      ★ meek and unassertive

PHYSICAL:
      ★ DOMESTIC CAT [birth/main]
      — well groomed, long furred gray tabby with white and green eyes
      major injuries: none
      [i]minor injuries: none

PERSONALITY:
      — consistently sweet, trusting, gentle, intelligent, and caring
      — shy, naive nerd with a light, risqué sense of humor
      — addictive, selfish, obsessive, self-loathing
      — Willow is incredibly loyal and supportive to her friends, never openly criticizing their decisions with hostility even when she disagrees; a factor in her understanding nature. She normally does not display fits of extreme anger toward those who done her wrong, even if they were her close friends, retaining a calm and receptive demeanor. Willow doesn't often let personal feelings cloud her judgment, being very responsible and level-headed.

INTERACTION:
      ★ Trusts others too easily
      ★ Physically easy | Mentally easy
      ★ Doesn't start fights | Will run away
      ★ Attack in limegreen
      ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.

POWERS:
      ★ Conjuration

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:500px; font-family:constantia; font-size:7.5pt;word-spacing:0.3px;text-align:justify;line-height:100%]
      [ ... ] LESSA REN SOLO.
      [hr]My parents are taking everybody out to a friend's out. It's pretty far out in the middle of nowhere, and dad says my phone will probably not have any service so I'll probably be very inactive today. Sorry for short notice.

tags | updated 8/16/2016
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:500px;font-size:8pt;word-spacing:0.1px;line-height:100%][justify][ GENERAL ]
      Lessa Ren Solo. daughter of Kylo Ren [ granddaughter of Han Solo ]. calls Stevie mom.
      asexual demiromantic. single, one maybe crush. ♀. she/her pronouns.
      guardian of windclan. app. of blizzardclan and riverclan. 9 moons old.
      apprentice of Han Solo and Darth Vader. jedi training under Lavi Solo.
      "speech". thoughts. telepathy. sign language. telepathy through bond [ various shades of blue ].

[ PHYSICAL ]
      n. american pine marten. deep brown eyes. right hind leg replaced by a metal/robotic prosthetic.
      a pink heart symbol on her chest.

[ CURRENT EVENTS / STATUS ]
      recovering from sensory deprivation. suffering from PTSD.
      speaking very rarely. occasional telepathy. mostly using sign language.
      mental health 60%
      physical health 80%
      emotional health 55%

[ PERSONALITY ]
      anxious. fidgety. shy. a tad paranoid. easily frightened, very fearful. weary of strangers.
      short, selective attention span. curious. inquisitive. intelligent.
      reckless. has little to no regard to personal health. stubborn af. extremely loyal.
      naïve. compassionate. believes in the goodness of others.

[ POWERS / ABILTIIES ]
      bond with Kylo Ren [ royalblue ]. bond with Darth Vader [ cadetblue ].
      bond with Lavi Solo [ lightsteelblue ].
      the sight. super senses. [ mastered ]
      telekinesis. telepathy. shapeshifting. air. electricity. water. teleportation.
      emotional manipulation. [ struggling/lacks control/undiscovered/etc. ]

[ CONFRONTATION ]
      semi-difficult, but has a hard time fighting. unpredictable, unstable abilities.
      good at dodging. can't take a hit. will try to stop fight. is a pacifist. believes in you.
      will attack in dodgerblue. no kill. maim, capture, etc. with permission.
      non-violent actions allowed. difficult to get close to. avoids eye contact like the plague.

THROUGH THIS HEAVINESS I FEEL

I just need someone to say everything's okay
      ( bio + tags -- roleplayed by mistmoon )