MEDIC REQUEST THREAD + FAQ

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

• MEDIC REQUEST THREAD + FAQ

[fancypost borderwidth=0px;][justify]So, you've come across an injured Clanmate, want to know how the Medic team works, how to join it, or something else. Well, you've come to the right thread! Below are two different categories you may find useful: faq and medic request.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
      Can I play a Medic?
      Simply put, no. Your character must be awarded the title of medic, or you must have adopted a character holding the medic title. They may, however, act as a sort of 'field medic' and heal when a Medic is not present. They must use their own herb stash and step down once a Medic does arrive. If they are caught incorrectly healing repetitively or refusing to step down a Medic may revoke their right to heal. However, even if your character does not currently hold a medic title but you want them to be considered for it, you may feel free to track this thread.

Who are the WindClan medics?
      The WindClan medics are members of WindClan who have been awarded the title of medic, you may view the list of title holders here.

I posted a thread in this sub-board requesting a Medic, do I need to post here?
      Nope!

How do I get my character the title of medic?
      Be active, contribute to WindClan, and attend herb gatherings/trainings. It certainly doesn't hurt your chances if your character is on a good-note with the Medic team, as well as being semi-advanced.

When will more medic titles be awarded?
      There is no limit to the number of WindClanners holding the title of medic, and the titles are awarded accordingly based on need and the capability of an individual candidate.

What do I do if a Medic never responds to my thread?
      On the off chance that a Medic accidentally skips over your thread, you are encouraged to personal message (PM) them the link to the thread or quote your original request.

What can get my character striped of their title?
      OOC rulebreaks, severe mistakes, and repeated rudeness to other medics/patients are the main offenders. Remember that IC actions come with IC consequences, so don't have your medic purposefully poisoning others! Inactivity will not cause your character to lose their title however.

MEDIC REQUEST.
      If you need a medic, simply post a link to the thread below and give us a summary of the known injuries! If you feel more comfortable using a template to ask for a Medic, you're free to make your own or use the given one.

Source Code

1. [b]A Medic is needed in [url=LINK]this[/url] thread.[/b]
      2. [b]What are the injuries?:[/b] text here
      3. [b]Preferred Medic:[/b] optional text, leave blank if none
      [size=6]Click to join WindClan![/size]<br />The Clan of the moors.

The post was edited 1 time, last by WindClan. ().

• Re: MEDIC REQUEST THREAD + FAQ

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 1px transparent solid; width: 450px; height: auto; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt;][justify]A Medic is needed in this thread.
      What are the injuries?: nail caught in the cheek (?) Of pyresong
      Preferred Medic:
      [hr]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px;][spoiler=TAGS — UPDATED AUGUST 7, 2016][justify]general information —
      sanctified(paw)+(taboo) mononoke
      reincarnation of wednesday hayate
      daughter of wingstar & fireflyspark
      prefers to be called simply "san"
      female | 10 months | D.O.B: sep 01
      taken | dating cherviltea
      savannah feline ( ref I & ref II ) | unknown sexuality
      windclan advisor of warfare & apprentice
      ambassador for lithiumclan/windclan alliance
      espionage spy for windclan
      mentored by praguespring
      ages one month = every 350 post milestone
      based off san from princess mononoke

current event information —
      has a stuttering speech impediment around strangers
      (or people who look/stare at her or question her health)
      has nyctophobia and siderophobia (fear of night & stars)
      will attempt to conquer it
      hates physical touch whatsoever
      will attack if pushed or any sort of semi-aggressive touch
      comfortable at being touched only by cherviltea
      is pregnant with the children of bill cipher

confrontation information —
      extreme physical difficulty
      medium mental difficulty
      attack in BOLDED LIMEGREEN
      no killing nor capturing without given permission
      can powerplay peaceful actions if needed

power information —
      teleportation power
      ability to take away pain
      manipulation of molecules
      shape-shifting
      flower prints
      telekinesis
      invisibility
      fire elemental pelt (lights up when excited)
      fire power control

personal information —
      can see a wolf spirit named Moro (will speak to her in thoughts) due to only being heard in san's mind but it is rare. has multiple numberless amount of kodama (forest spirits) that follow her here and there, everyone can see them. san's appearance is an unusually short beautiful streamlined light-framed coffee brown savannah with emerald green eyes with accessories that include the following: red tribal markings, a dagger necklace that cherviltea gave her, two arm bracelets on her front legs, a wolf teeth necklace (only during special events), and war mask (only to battles) along with thin oval-shaped white earrings. she has claw marked scars on each hip. her personality usually revolves around these ten qualities: determined, fierce, independent, has trust issues, nature-loving, protective, internally conflicted, stubborn, slightly paranoid, and instinctive.

other links —
      plot thread | playlist | biography

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]tracking on main

staff friends
      ady was here and loves you
      machi loves you; #pechi
      you've been hoarded. be proud. -blue
      your profile has been pollinated
      sky was here :^)
      cinderwish thinks her teacher pen is v cool !
      canxer luff u
      beware maple and bill cipher!

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:1.5]#8F75C3 for speaking
      A Medic is needed in this thread.
      What are the injuries?: Chervil is missing a limb
      Preferred Medic:
      [hr]
      tags (updated 7/24)

[justify][size=10px]general:
      Padmé Naberrie Amidala | no nicknames |
      demisexual | heteroromantic | taken
      advisor | no notable family | 12 moons | July 10th
      ½ [anidala/cosmé] | ambassador to BHR | friendly

physical:
      long furred brown tabby Maine Coon
      - black-lined golden eyes
      albino lioness
      - same eyes
      - reference here
      - simple gold chain headpiece; reference here; gold necklace here
      & gold bracelet here
      albino wolf [current]
      - same eyes

injuries:
      none at the moment

personality:
      diplomatic | calm | motherly | royal dignity & grace | courageous
      can be private about her true feelings | cares a great deal for everyone

confrontation:
      medium physically | difficult mentally
      does not start or quit fights | will attempt diplomacy during battle
      Shii-Cho & Ataru based fighting styles | very low threat level
      attack in #C375AB

important links:
      information on fighting styles [here]
      official biography [here][/justify]
      [ WHEN THE VIOLENCE CAUSES SILENCE, WE MUST BE MISTAKEN. ]
      in your head they're still fighting

[ WC OPERATIONS HUB ]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]A Medic is needed in this thread.
      What are the injuries?: uncertain, padmé was caught in a human trap
      Preferred Medic: n/a

staff friends
      machi loves you; #pechi
      canxer luff u

[fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 370px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 130%;][justify]A Medic is needed in this thread.
      What are the injuries?: flesh wounds from a wild animal
      Preferred Medic:

TAGS 08/08/2016

"yesterday, today"
      cherviltea xerses | windclan advisor | male | dating sanctifiedpaw | sexuality unconfirmed

"and the day before yesterday"
      telepathy | flower prints

"i had a dream"
      hard physical | medium mental | attack in #76B07A

"that this wide world"
      black and white border collie | yellow eyes | eyes will flicker red when under extreme mental stress | has faded purplish-black bruises on his neck | metal prosthetic right-limb, with various stems, flower, and leaves weaved within and around the material

"was easily crumbled"
      holds no memory of parents | bad memories of drowning | feels the guilt of having let an old, childhood friend die, by trading his life for his own in the heat haze | cannot and will not go near rivers without reason
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:26pt;letter-spacing:-2px]THESE ZOMBIES IN THE PARK[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:23pt;letter-spacing:-2px; margin-top:-5px;]THEY&#039;RE LOOKING FOR MY HEART[/fancypost] [fancyimage]http://i.imgur.com/bzk4ndr.gif?1[/fancyimage]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]A Medic is needed in this thread.
      What are the injuries?: "her head suffering a few nasty gashes and her arms covered in cuts"

staff friends
      machi loves you; #pechi
      canxer luff u

[fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 370px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 130%;][justify]A Medic is needed in this thread.
      What are the injuries?: gashes, broken ribs, and a shattered paw
      Preferred Medic: i don't think there are any medics besides lucy, but if there are then,, yeah

TAGS 13/08/2016

"yesterday, today"
      cherviltea xerses | windclan deputy | male | dating sanctifiedpaw | sexuality unconfirmed | candyfangs x npc(?)

"i had a dream"

"that this wide world"
      black and white border collie | yellow eyes | eyes will flicker red when under extreme mental stress | has faded purplish-black bruises on his neck | metal prosthetic right-limb, with various stems, flower, and leaves weaved within and around the material

"was easily crumbled"
      holds no memory of parents | bad memories of drowning | feels the guilt of having let an old, childhood friend die, by trading his life for his own in the heat haze | cannot and will not go near rivers without reason
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:26pt;letter-spacing:-2px]THESE ZOMBIES IN THE PARK[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:23pt;letter-spacing:-2px; margin-top:-5px;]THEY&#039;RE LOOKING FOR MY HEART[/fancypost] [fancyimage]http://i.imgur.com/bzk4ndr.gif?1[/fancyimage]

What are the injuries?: minor injuries, unsure

staff friends
      machi loves you; #pechi
      canxer luff u

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid #000000; width: 400px;][justify]got it! thanks c:

[hr]
      info | 08/20/16

'general'
      ▪ Lucy | Luce | Female
      ▪ Unknown Sexuality
      ▪ Five Months | 03/15/16 | Ages Naturally
      ▪ Medic/Guardian

'relationships'
      ▪ Single | No Crush
      ▪ ½ ship name
      ▪ No Biological Parents | Gen 1 | Clone
      ▪ Kind/Welcoming

'important facts'
      ▪ Mute/Can Only Speak Telepathically
      ▪ Illiterate
      ▪ Afraid Of Humans
      ▪ Currently Going Through Severe Depression
      ▪ Forgets To Eat/May Pass Out From Starvation

'physcial'
      Cheetah W/King Mutation | health: 15%
      — Very Skinny/Small W/Dulled Teeth and Claws
      — Has Jagged Scar Across Throat And Brand On Stomach
      major injuries: broken/shattered ribs, major gashes, shattered forepaw
      [i]minor injuries: mild starvation/exhaustion

[i]'personality'

— She is very kind to everyone. Sometimes she can come off as cautious and shy, but that is soon replaced by a warm and welcoming expression. However, she is extremely naive and oblivious.
      — While she can be welcoming, the mention of humans puts her on edge.

'powers'
      ★ Telepathy | discovered — mastered
      — Since Lucy is unable to speak verbally, she communicates telepathically.
      ★ The Sight | discovered — mastered
      — She sees ghosts, spirits, etc. Also past memories and future memories.
      ★ Telekinesis | discovered — mastered
      — She cannot control it, therefore object fly around her randomly.

'interaction'
      ▪ No Training | Can't Fight | Very Easy
      ▪ Attack in white
      ▪ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-size: 14pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; color: grey]Reaper, where have you gone[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 12pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; color: grey; margin-top: -10px]See the lonesome rider carry on[/fancypost]

What are the injuries?: Darkknight is sick, he threw up

staff friends
      machi loves you; #pechi
      canxer luff u

What are the injuries?: metalpup got his prosthetic leg stuck in a hole, and when they tried to pull it out, the region where the limb attaches to the metal sort of tore a little i believe?
      Preferred Medic:

TAGS 21/08/2016

"yesterday, today"
      cherviltea xerses | windclan deputy and combatant | male | dating sanctifiedpaw | sexuality unconfirmed | candyfangs x npc(?)

"i had a dream"

"that this wide world"

"was easily crumbled"

What are the injuries?: cuts and bruises, sprained paw, broken(?) wings, and a torn-out eye
      Preferred Medic:

TAGS 21/08/2016

"yesterday, today"
      cherviltea xerses | windclan deputy and combatant | male | dating sanctifiedpaw | sexuality unconfirmed | candyfangs x npc(?)

"i had a dream"

"that this wide world"

"was easily crumbled"

CHERVILTEA XERSES wrote:

What are the injuries?: cuts and bruises, sprained paw, broken(?) wings, and a torn-out eye
      Preferred Medic:

TAGS 21/08/2016

"yesterday, today"

"i had a dream"

"that this wide world"

"was easily crumbled"

Lusa is coming bby! <3

What are the injuries?: general wounds i believe!
      Preferred Medic:

TAGS 05/09/2016

"yesterday, today"
      cherviltea xerses | windclan leader | male | dating sanctifiedpaw | sexuality unconfirmed | candyfangs x npc(?)

"i had a dream"

"that this wide world"

"was easily crumbled"