OFFICIAL RIVERCLAN CHAT/PLOT THREAD!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • #lovechase

I was busy yesterday due to rehearsal, sorry fellas

I’m gonna try to get to replies today but I can’t guarantee anything

ravensong_fullbody5_no_palette_by_melo_crisis-dcjwppz.png

*:・゚✦ EVERYTHING GOT SHATTERED IN THE DARK *:・゚✦

— senior warrior/queen of riverclan | storage | played by melo-crisis —

• Ah love haha. Poor Glade and Chase.

Also, how's Sheo supposed to react to all this new family?

Sheo: I'm here to cause chaos! Get ready for pain Nightstar!

Jailbird: That's our step daughter.

Sheo: Oh shit nvm.

Anyways how is everyone? :-D

KING UNDISPUTED, RESPECTED, SALUTED

and seen for the wonder i am -- sheogorath | nathanos

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sheogorath ().

• eelpaw would probably smack him lightly tho

goo mornin' everypeeple.

PLEASE KNOW MY ACTIONS ARE NOT MOTIVATED ONLY BY ENVY

I TOO HAVE A DESTINY

trans-male + riverclan + warrior + thirteen moons + tags(unavaliable) + played by graeypawz

• late reply bUT yes it will probably be a new name to show she's changed c:

+ yee I'm excited for her dynamic with Poly because I do intend for her to kind of be on others' wrong side for a long while aha

Scar that is very much a mood

• I'll be sure to reply to my threads after work tonight. Sorry for the delay, had a long day at schoo and want to nap before work :3

"Speaks"

Her bio

• i’m sorry not many people responded </3 sharkpool would not be a very good cat to accept someone into the clan but i may be able to reply after my classes are over!

crash & burn ; young & loaded

[ riverclan senior warrior + 28 moons ++ played by sadie ]

• i know beepaw is just hiding, because that's just his character, but school is happening and we just have to be a little bit patient, is all. i am having bee do a lot of stuff that is out of his character so that i can try and get to every thread i can, but he isnt big on confronting anyone, especially strangers.

I ASK MYSELF WHAT AM I DOING HERE

personal storage / / some number/6 for sin squad / / smooching kittens is what i do

• I would kill to see that, just sayin. I will lurk in your private threads for this interaction because it is pure gold.

Shimmer might whack Quinn a little because oh dear lord they have to be denmates and there's the threat to her kits etc. Shimmer's not really got the mom thing down yet but she's clever enough to figure out bloodclan in den = bad.

• I will respond to that thread soon, blackmoon. I got hit hard with schoolwork this weekend and I still have to have night get her lives and stuff cnnskskdd sorry for everyone who I havent responded to yet, my activity will be slow this week :(

FILL WITH FIRE, EXHALE DESIRE ☾

Nightgaze RiverClan ex-Leader 38 Moons ★ Played by North Tags

• hey y'all i'm back<3 been working on my extended kid and my darkclanner as of late but i haven't forgotten temp lolol

anything important happen during my brief spell of inactivity?

THE STREETS ARE GETTING RESTLESS

RIVERCLAN — DEPUTY — INFO — PENNED BY WREN

-- nike for hellenic gods week --

• Yeet

I’m also going to be extremely inactive bc clubs just started but once again, I’m going to try my best to be around

ravensong_fullbody5_no_palette_by_melo_crisis-dcjwppz.png

*:・゚✦ EVERYTHING GOT SHATTERED IN THE DARK *:・゚✦

— senior warrior/queen of riverclan | storage | played by melo-crisis —

• I'm very excited to have a rival for Quinn with Shimmer <33 dramaa

No worries Melo, school gets very busy and that's completely understandable!

• Ditto don't stress about it :)

Also... not sure if they'd be rivals exactly? But that's simply cos I haven't played Shimmer enough. All I know is she won't be cool with sharing the nursery xD Speakin of that, anyone want her other two kits? Ten days til they'll all be born .