OFFICIAL RIVERCLAN CHAT/PLOT THREAD!

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • He is going to be so crushed!

When his sister died he lost his leg and couldn't swim, which is what he loved.

And he blamed his other sister. So she left and he was struggling emotionally. Fawn helped him through it and he grew to love her.

When he was captured, he became a 'man' and wanted to get ba K to RiverClan to tell Fawn he loves her and wants to be mates.....

But- she died XD

PIsZUMl.png

IM ABOUT TO FALL DOWN!

Male / / RiverClan / / Tags

• look, a thousand pages!

*~Foreststar, formerly Iceforest *~* (traditional) Thunderclan Leader #7 *~* cisfemale *~* white with cool pale gray stripes here and there, dark blue boots, and dark forest green eyes; scars on nose, cheeks, thigh, and underbelly *~* approx. 46 moons old *~* lives: 7/9 *~* currently mentor to Lightningpaw *~* calm and thoughtful mom-friend *~* has a Russian-esque loner accent *~* PM for any questions at all! <3 ~*

Foreststar.png
    (played by GreenTealiger~)

(in college, but probably online too much anyway)(pixel art by echo . on ff)

• beep boop new kit character made

he's a snot

• OMG YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!

hopeclaw more like cuteclaw

Rabbit | Windclan | She-cat Deputy

Orange american bobtail with green eyes, fluffy white tail, formally loner

Dreamcloud | Shadowclan | She-cat Warrior

Chocolate-point Siamese with short fur, fluffy tail, and crystal blue eyes

Ambersplash | Riverclan | Tom Warrior

Van bicolor cat (white and orange) with dark amber eyes

Torrentpath | Bloodclan | Tom Inferior

Large fluffy gray tabby with amber eyes, formally Riverclan, formally Thunderclan

Whitescar | Skyclan | She-cat Elder

Fluffy grey elder with white stripe over brown eye, and white tail tip

Badgerfang | Skyclan | Tom Warrior

Proud tuxedo clanborn with green eyes and a large family

Lionpaw | Thunderclan | Tom Apprentice

Brown fluffy tabby with green eyes and sleeping disorder

• I'm not inactive I'm just addicted to my game

if i had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense

nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't

player of Tigerscar/Sheogorath and Scarecrow

• rip doe, good luck, that was me like a week ago

*~Foreststar, formerly Iceforest *~* (traditional) Thunderclan Leader #7 *~* cisfemale *~* white with cool pale gray stripes here and there, dark blue boots, and dark forest green eyes; scars on nose, cheeks, thigh, and underbelly *~* approx. 46 moons old *~* lives: 7/9 *~* currently mentor to Lightningpaw *~* calm and thoughtful mom-friend *~* has a Russian-esque loner accent *~* PM for any questions at all! <3 ~*

Foreststar.png
    (played by GreenTealiger~)

(in college, but probably online too much anyway)(pixel art by echo . on ff)

• ok i'm posting so u guys know i'm still alive

b/c doe has had her moments with the sirenpaw stuff what actions do u think she could take to restore everyone's trust in her? i'm considering having her grow bitter and cold and an absolute asshole dictator to everyone below her but that doesn't seem reasonable for her core values

• maybe have doe confront the clan, but in a weary way? like "I'm doing my best to lead, to keep you guys alive, and yet you won't listen to me or even trust me." though maybe doe tries ti br more assertive and puts up a fake tyranny act in a desperate attempt to get some control over her own clan???

Rabbit | Windclan | She-cat Deputy

Orange american bobtail with green eyes, fluffy white tail, formally loner

Dreamcloud | Shadowclan | She-cat Warrior

Chocolate-point Siamese with short fur, fluffy tail, and crystal blue eyes

Ambersplash | Riverclan | Tom Warrior

Van bicolor cat (white and orange) with dark amber eyes

Torrentpath | Bloodclan | Tom Inferior

Large fluffy gray tabby with amber eyes, formally Riverclan, formally Thunderclan

Whitescar | Skyclan | She-cat Elder

Fluffy grey elder with white stripe over brown eye, and white tail tip

Badgerfang | Skyclan | Tom Warrior

Proud tuxedo clanborn with green eyes and a large family

Lionpaw | Thunderclan | Tom Apprentice

Brown fluffy tabby with green eyes and sleeping disorder

• it would be so sweet if she became not only dictator doe but she like stopped giving any shits and stopped putting up with bullshit from the other clans and started taking what she wanted when she wanted for the better of her clan, especially with the tribe coming into play she can be like "i mean business" *puts on hardass hat*

doe is the fav

*me roller blading into my therapist's office with sunglasses & a pina colada*:

murice, ur not gonna fuckin' believe this.

—— tumblr, pinterest ・゚✦ sirenpaw, wolfsbane, cougarstar, tigress

inactivity notice