WINDCLAN PLOTTING/CHATTING THREAD

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• WINDCLAN PLOTTING/CHATTING THREAD

What should be WindClan's next theme week? 14
      Game of Thrones (6) 43%
      Harry Potter (0) 0%
      Hamilton (1) 7%
      Live-action films (1) 7%
      Animation films (7) 50%
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]Yeah I just realised that we have two separate threads - one for plotting and one for chatting - and that one seems to be used way more than the other, so I just decided to combine them!

staff friends
    ady was here and loves you
    machi loves you; #pechi
    you've been hoarded. be proud. -blue
    your profile has been pollinated
    sky was here :^)
    cinderwish thinks her teacher pen is v cool !
    canxer luff u
    beware maple and bill cipher!
  • Re: WINDCLAN PLOTTING/CHATTING THREAD

[fancypost borderwidth=; border: 0px black; border-radius: 0px; bgcolor=transparent; width: 400px; auto;][justify]tracking!
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#830000;font-size:20pt;letter-spacing:-2px]❝ DEATH BEFORE DISGRACE ❞[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#C30000;font-size:8pt;margin-top:-9px;letter-spacing:2px]characters | join the xerses family[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#C30000;font-size:8pt;margin-top:-8px;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:98%]tama xerses, leader of blizzardclan<br />nighttales xerses, leader of colouredclan<br />cherviltea xerses, leader of windclan<br />

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=; overflow: adjust; width: 500px; height: ; font-family: verdana; font-size:8pt; color: silver;][justify]track !!
    [img width=510 height=130]http://i.imgur.com/uvRk5ix.gif[/img]<br />[fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:20px;font-family:georgia;font-size:15px;color:black;text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #020122;letter-spacing:-2px;word-spacing:2px;]MY ALTER EGO, HE&#039;S AN ESCAPE ARTIST. HE&#039;S ONLY TRULY HAPPY WHEN HE&#039;S UNDER ARREST. OH, HOW HE&#039;S HANDSOME, SCHEDULED TO HANG TO DEATH.[/fancypost]<br />
    [fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:15px;font-size:9px;color:black;margin-top: 3px;]AXENUS / SANCTIFIEDTABOO / ARCHAICGROOM[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid #000000; width: 440px;][justify][size=7pt]tracking for holydove + littlepup (and possibly for happypaw whenever i get the muse to have him return). i'm open to plotting with anyone with either of these ladies.
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-size:13pt;color:#FAD5CE][glow=#FAD5CE,2,300](★ from Ground Control, to lost control. ★)[/fancypost][glow=tan,2,300]Floating on sine waves in inner space, awaiting a signal of grace. You didn&#039;t burn up, Major Tom, you just burnt out.<br />[hr]<br />my steam ° [size=1]( The sibling I wish I could have )&nbsp; &nbsp; °&nbsp;&nbsp;( my Super Best friend )<br /><br />

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;]tracking this!
    [hr]
    info | updated 07/24/2016

GENERAL:
    ▪ Redkit | Red | Formerly Redbird/Redrobin | ♂
    ▪ Demi-biromantic | Demi-graysexual
    ▪ Physically 5 months | Real-timed [every 19th]
    ▪ Medic Intern of WindClan | Smartass-in-training

RELATIONSHIPS:
    ▪ Single | No Crush | No "Maybe" Crushes
    ▪ ½ [n/a]
    ▪ NPC x NPC | Gen 1 | No mentor
    ▪ Trying to open up to people; doing better at being friendly.

IMPORTANT FACTS:
    ▪ Loosely based off Tim Drake
    ▪ Emotionally vulnerable at the moment; easily hurt
    ▪ Learning to speak several languages beside English.
    ▪ Coming to terms with himself and moving on from the past.

PHYSICAL:
    ★ FLORIDA PANTHER [birth/main] | health: 81%
    — short, slim stature [lean + developing muscle], dark-brown fur, blue eyes. 'R' carved into right flank, paws wrapped in black bandages.
    major injuries: 'burnt' paws [see 'powers' for more info]
    [i]minor injuries: none

PERSONALITY:
    — analytical, determined, eager to please, friendly, hardworking, intelligent, meticulous, respectful. competitive, dedicated, inquisitive, methodical, perfectionistic, untidy. exhausted, guilty, sarcastic, unconfident.
    — a scrappy young kid with survivor's guilt. overcoming his demons, currently accepting who he is. beginning to act more like a regular kid; eager-to-please, humorous and alert. wants to impress with everything he does and works hard to earn people's approval; snarky, childish and rather [i]silly
    inner monologue. would die to hear the words "well done", works to improve in everything he does. his own failure is unforgivable.

POWERS:
    ★ flower prints | discovered — unmastered
    — will likely never be able to control this power. flowers representing his inner emotions sprout whenever his feet touch the ground, causing intense discomfort + blistering. the bandages wrapped around his paws are to stop the flowers + the pain.

INTERACTION:
    ▪ Not Trained | Scrappy + Small | Easy-Medium
    ▪ Aware of various pressure points on larger opponents
    ▪ Can Start Fights | Rarely Quits Fights
    ▪ Attack in BOLD WHITE.
    ▪ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
    [right][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:500px][fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-size:19pt;color:#c4a8d0;letter-spacing:.8px]THAT GIRL IS A REAL CROWD PLEASER[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-size:8.5pt;color:#c4a8d0;margin-top:-10px;line-height:1]RIVERCLAN APPRENTICE / PREV. SHC INITIATE / PREV. WC MED TRAINEE

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 100px; height: 270px; background-image: url(http://fireteanu.com/wp-content/uploads/rainbow-in-the-clouds-15621.jpg); background-size: 150%; background-position: center;][fancypost bgcolor=transparent;background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/5yWeo4yPQyTo4/giphy.gif);background-position: center; border-radius: 300px; background-size: 120%; border: 5px solid white; width: 60px; height: 80px; margin-top: 8.5px; margin-left: -1px;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none;font-family: arial;text-align: center;color: black;text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px white;width: 100px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -1px;margin-left: -15px; margin-top: 15px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px;][justify]WHEN ROME'S IN RUINS WE ARE THE LION FREE OF THE
    C O L I S E U M ⋆[/justify][/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=white; border: none;font-family: arial;text-align: center;color: black;width: 240px; height: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -1px;margin-left: -4px; font-size: 20px;]SILVERKIT[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=white; border: none; width: 250px; height: 240px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -4px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 250px; height: 240px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 250px; min-height: 240px; padding: 0px; font-size: 9px; line-height: 11px; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: verdana;]
    question
    what do you guys think of this so far
    https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2409696.new#new
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none;font-family: arial;text-align: center;color: white;width: 390px; text-transform: uppercase;margin-top: -3px; font-size:8px; line-height: 11px;]hidden scrolling | lightsy loves you[/fancypost]
    ( let it roll, our time is fleeting so let's take control )
    1/2 of Lokination - Total Mom - Writer - Artist
    Wall of Text

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]If anyone wants threads I'm game
    [size=3pt]a

[size=6pt]information - powers - [abbr=blue tabby with white markings(main), wolf(rarely used), domestic feline with wings(rarely used)]bodies[/abbr][/size]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 120%;]<br />her eyes and words are so icy<br />oh but she burns

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 7.5pt; line-height: 125%][size=9px][...][/size] Tracking.

hey y'all when I decide to put lessa back into a smaller body, should it be back to her original or a hedgehog?
    [hr]
    tags | updated 7/24/2016
    [size=7pt]general
    [ ... ] lessa ren solo
    [ ... ] ♀ | she/her pronouns | demiromantic asexual | single
    [ ... ] daughter of kylo ren | granddaughter of han solo | calls stevie mom
    [ ... ] 8 moons | medic intern && guardian of windclan, app. of blizzard/riverclan | jedi padawan | pilot
    [ ... ] windclan ambassador to blizzardclan
    [ ... ] training under han solo and darth vader/holydove and lucy
    [ ... ] hamilsquad w/ alexander, poe, john and lafayette
    [ ... ] GAD | ADHD | Asperger's syndrome | PTSD
    [ ... ] "speech" | thoughts | sign language | telepathic speech | telepathic speech through bond

current status
    [ ... ] mental health: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧
    [ ... ] physical health: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧
    [ ... ] emotional health: ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡
    [ ... ] recovering from sensory deprivation | hallucinations | insomnia
    [ ... ] speaking very little | some telepathy | selectively mute

personality
    [ ... ] anxious | frightened | curious | fidgety | stubborn af
    [ ... ] sensitive | reckless | disregards personal health | extremely loyal
    [ ... ] scared of the dark and silence | terrified of thunder | weary of strangers
    [ ... ] has a big heart but many doubts | believes in the goodness of others

powers
    [ ... ] bond with kylo ren ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧
    [ ... ] bond with darth vader ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧
    [ ... ] bond with lavi solo ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    [ ... ] the sight ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    [ ... ] super senses ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    [ ... ] telekinesis ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧
    [ ... ] telepathy ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧
    [ ... ] shapeshifting ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
    [ ... ] air ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
    [ ... ] electricity ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

confrontation
    [ ... ] semi-difficult to fight but has a hard time
    [ ... ] is incredibly unpredictable | unstable abilities
    [ ... ] will try to stop fight | is a pacifist | believes in you
    [ ... ] attacks in dodgerblue
    [ ... ] no kill | capture, maim only w/ permission
    [ ... ] non-violent actions allowed | avoids eye contact like the plague

links
    [ ... ] biography | theme
    [ ... ] plotting | ask.fm
    [ ... ] voice ref.

THROUGH THIS HEAVINESS I FEEL

I just need someone to say everything's okay
    ( bio + tags -- roleplayed by mistmoon )

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]@Loki -- It looks good so far!

@Rylie -- Prague and Home could have a private thread if you'd like!

@Misty -- I personally like Lessa's original body, probably because I'm so used to seeing her as a pine marten.

staff friends
    machi loves you; #pechi
    canxer luff u

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 500px;]
    [size=9pt]— F I F E R S T A C C A T O M I S T[/size]

[justify][size=7pt]I really love her pine marten form, that's what... I dunno what feels right to see Lessa as, I guess? But a cute little thread with her as a tiny hedgehog would be definitely be fun to see. I'm a sucker for hedgehogs ^.^'

Either way though, is fine.
    [fancypost borderwidth=0; color: azure; font-size:9px; cursor: url(), auto;]
    MOBILE TAGS | updated 07/6/16
    [justify][size=9px]GENERAL.
    Fifer Staccato Mist | 8 moons | ♂ | asexual panromantic | navi mist xx npc | hosting Anubis | sable | windclan | stormtrooper of first order - designation ZW-3286
    Anubis | Egyptian god of death

BODY INFO.
    A sable - Martes zibellina. Fur is black, orange, and brown. Eyes are dark, glow red when angry, blue when happy.
    Other bodies Nightfury dragon. Size of a red fox. Scales are black, glows red when angry, blue when happy.

PERSONALITY TRAITS.
    Calm. Sincere. Conflicted. Emotionally fragile. Vindictive.
    "in a good mood once every eon or so". protective. possessive. sometimes confused.

COMBAT INFO.
    medium. no kill, major injury, capture w/o permission. attacks in bold gray.
    [/justify]
    [/fancypost]

WON'T YOU LAY DOWN, DOWN YOUR GUARD
    — SHARE YOUR SILENCE, AND UNPACK YOUR HEART

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]Hey, do you guys think we should make a new WindClan mass adoptions thread?

staff friends
    machi loves you; #pechi
    canxer luff u

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]Ah, alright I'll set up another one later or ask maybe ask someone else to do it.

In the meantime, if you're interested in suggesting a clan-wide plot for WindClan you should check this thread here.

staff friends
    machi loves you; #pechi
    canxer luff u

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:1.5]#8F75C3 for speaking
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    its so good to be in wifi again
    [hr]
    tags (updated 7/24)

[justify][size=10px]general:
    Padmé Naberrie Amidala | no nicknames |
    demisexual | heteroromantic | taken
    advisor | no notable family | 12 moons | July 10th
    ½ [anidala/cosmé] | ambassador to BHR | friendly

physical:
    long furred brown tabby Maine Coon
    - black-lined golden eyes
    albino lioness
    - same eyes
    - reference here
    - simple gold chain headpiece; reference here; gold necklace here
    & gold bracelet here
    albino wolf [current]
    - same eyes

injuries:
    none at the moment

personality:
    diplomatic | calm | motherly | royal dignity & grace | courageous
    can be private about her true feelings | cares a great deal for everyone

confrontation:
    medium physically | difficult mentally
    does not start or quit fights | will attempt diplomacy during battle
    Shii-Cho & Ataru based fighting styles | very low threat level
    attack in #C375AB

important links:
    information on fighting styles [here]
    official biography [here][/justify]
    like a wildflower, she spent her days allowing herself to grow
    not many knew of her struggle but eventually all

knew of her LIGHT

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]Hey, welcome back, Monster!

I just woke up from a nap and I feel dead hahah

Also, we're discussing WindClan titles in this thread you guys.

staff friends
    machi loves you; #pechi
    canxer luff u