WINDCLAN PLOTTING/CHATTING THREAD

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

Dynamo needs beta testers! Click here for the brief announcement!

• WINDCLAN PLOTTING/CHATTING THREAD

What should be WindClan's next theme week? 14
      Game of Thrones (6) 43%
      Harry Potter (0) 0%
      Hamilton (1) 7%
      Live-action films (1) 7%
      Animation films (7) 50%
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]Yeah I just realised that we have two separate threads - one for plotting and one for chatting - and that one seems to be used way more than the other, so I just decided to combine them!

staff friends
    ady was here and loves you
    machi loves you; #pechi
    you've been hoarded. be proud. -blue
    your profile has been pollinated
    sky was here :^)
    cinderwish thinks her teacher pen is v cool !
    canxer luff u
    beware maple and bill cipher!
  • Re: WINDCLAN PLOTTING/CHATTING THREAD

[fancypost borderwidth=; border: 0px black; border-radius: 0px; bgcolor=transparent; width: 400px; auto;][justify]tracking!
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#830000;font-size:20pt;letter-spacing:-2px]❝ DEATH BEFORE DISGRACE ❞[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#C30000;font-size:8pt;margin-top:-9px;letter-spacing:2px]characters | join the xerses family[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#C30000;font-size:8pt;margin-top:-8px;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:98%]tama xerses, leader of blizzardclan<br />nighttales xerses, leader of colouredclan<br />cherviltea xerses, leader of windclan<br />

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=; overflow: adjust; width: 500px; height: ; font-family: verdana; font-size:8pt; color: silver;][justify]track !!
    [img width=510 height=130]http://i.imgur.com/uvRk5ix.gif[/img]<br />[fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:20px;font-family:georgia;font-size:15px;color:black;text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #020122;letter-spacing:-2px;word-spacing:2px;]MY ALTER EGO, HE&#039;S AN ESCAPE ARTIST. HE&#039;S ONLY TRULY HAPPY WHEN HE&#039;S UNDER ARREST. OH, HOW HE&#039;S HANDSOME, SCHEDULED TO HANG TO DEATH.[/fancypost]<br />
    [fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:15px;font-size:9px;color:black;margin-top: 3px;]AXENUS / SANCTIFIEDTABOO / ARCHAICGROOM[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid #000000; width: 440px;][justify][size=7pt]tracking for holydove + littlepup (and possibly for happypaw whenever i get the muse to have him return). i'm open to plotting with anyone with either of these ladies.
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-size:13pt;color:#FAD5CE][glow=#FAD5CE,2,300](★ from Ground Control, to lost control. ★)[/fancypost][glow=tan,2,300]Floating on sine waves in inner space, awaiting a signal of grace. You didn&#039;t burn up, Major Tom, you just burnt out.<br />[hr]<br />my steam ° [size=1]( The sibling I wish I could have )&nbsp; &nbsp; °&nbsp;&nbsp;( my Super Best friend )<br /><br />

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;]tracking this!
    [hr]
    info | updated 07/24/2016

GENERAL:
    ▪ Redkit | Red | Formerly Redbird/Redrobin | ♂
    ▪ Demi-biromantic | Demi-graysexual
    ▪ Physically 5 months | Real-timed [every 19th]
    ▪ Medic Intern of WindClan | Smartass-in-training

RELATIONSHIPS:
    ▪ Single | No Crush | No "Maybe" Crushes
    ▪ ½ [n/a]
    ▪ NPC x NPC | Gen 1 | No mentor
    ▪ Trying to open up to people; doing better at being friendly.

IMPORTANT FACTS:
    ▪ Loosely based off Tim Drake
    ▪ Emotionally vulnerable at the moment; easily hurt
    ▪ Learning to speak several languages beside English.
    ▪ Coming to terms with himself and moving on from the past.

PHYSICAL:
    ★ FLORIDA PANTHER [birth/main] | health: 81%
    — short, slim stature [lean + developing muscle], dark-brown fur, blue eyes. 'R' carved into right flank, paws wrapped in black bandages.
    major injuries: 'burnt' paws [see 'powers' for more info]
    [i]minor injuries: none

PERSONALITY:
    — analytical, determined, eager to please, friendly, hardworking, intelligent, meticulous, respectful. competitive, dedicated, inquisitive, methodical, perfectionistic, untidy. exhausted, guilty, sarcastic, unconfident.
    — a scrappy young kid with survivor's guilt. overcoming his demons, currently accepting who he is. beginning to act more like a regular kid; eager-to-please, humorous and alert. wants to impress with everything he does and works hard to earn people's approval; snarky, childish and rather [i]silly
    inner monologue. would die to hear the words "well done", works to improve in everything he does. his own failure is unforgivable.

POWERS:
    ★ flower prints | discovered — unmastered
    — will likely never be able to control this power. flowers representing his inner emotions sprout whenever his feet touch the ground, causing intense discomfort + blistering. the bandages wrapped around his paws are to stop the flowers + the pain.

INTERACTION:
    ▪ Not Trained | Scrappy + Small | Easy-Medium
    ▪ Aware of various pressure points on larger opponents
    ▪ Can Start Fights | Rarely Quits Fights
    ▪ Attack in BOLD WHITE.
    ▪ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
    [right][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:500px][fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-size:19pt;color:#c4a8d0;letter-spacing:.8px]THAT GIRL IS A REAL CROWD PLEASER[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-size:8.5pt;color:#c4a8d0;margin-top:-10px;line-height:1]RIVERCLAN APPRENTICE / PREV. SHC INITIATE / PREV. WC MED TRAINEE

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 100px; height: 270px; background-image: url(http://fireteanu.com/wp-content/uploads/rainbow-in-the-clouds-15621.jpg); background-size: 150%; background-position: center;][fancypost bgcolor=transparent;background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/5yWeo4yPQyTo4/giphy.gif);background-position: center; border-radius: 300px; background-size: 120%; border: 5px solid white; width: 60px; height: 80px; margin-top: 8.5px; margin-left: -1px;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none;font-family: arial;text-align: center;color: black;text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px white;width: 100px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -1px;margin-left: -15px; margin-top: 15px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px;][justify]WHEN ROME'S IN RUINS WE ARE THE LION FREE OF THE
    C O L I S E U M ⋆[/justify][/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=white; border: none;font-family: arial;text-align: center;color: black;width: 240px; height: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -1px;margin-left: -4px; font-size: 20px;]SILVERKIT[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=white; border: none; width: 250px; height: 240px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -4px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 250px; height: 240px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 250px; min-height: 240px; padding: 0px; font-size: 9px; line-height: 11px; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: verdana;]
    question
    what do you guys think of this so far
    https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2409696.new#new
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none;font-family: arial;text-align: center;color: white;width: 390px; text-transform: uppercase;margin-top: -3px; font-size:8px; line-height: 11px;]hidden scrolling | lightsy loves you[/fancypost]
    ( let it roll, our time is fleeting so let's take control )
    1/2 of Lokination - Total Mom - Writer - Artist

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]If anyone wants threads I'm game
    [size=3pt]a

[size=6pt][abbr=26 months - warrior - married to pyresong - medium difficulty - pm for maim/torture/capture - no kill - attack in skyblue - feel free to powerplay unoffensive actions]information[/abbr] - [abbr=rarely used multiple possessions - flower prints - ability to shrink & grow]powers[/abbr] - [abbr=blue tabby with white markings(main), wolf(rarely used), domestic feline with wings(rarely used)]bodies[/abbr][/size]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 120%;]<br />her eyes and words are so icy<br />oh but she burns

Tracking
    Darth Vader is a cyborg barbary lion. An artificial lion-gorilla hybrid, robotic legs and arms allow him to walk upright and use his hands. At his full height, he is fourteen feet tall. A Dark Lord of the Sith, and former Supreme Leader of the First Order. He wears the axe of Rick Grimes, a knife from Judith, and the eye patch of Bill Cipher on his belt, along with his lightsaber. Sometimes followed by Ivan.

FULL BIO & TAGS

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; height: auto; width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 7.5pt; line-height: 125%][size=9px][...][/size] Tracking.

hey y'all when I decide to put lessa back into a smaller body, should it be back to her original or a hedgehog?
    [hr]
    tags | updated 7/24/2016
    [size=7pt]general
    [ ... ] lessa ren solo
    [ ... ] ♀ | she/her pronouns | demiromantic asexual | single
    [ ... ] daughter of kylo ren | granddaughter of han solo | calls stevie mom
    [ ... ] 8 moons | medic intern && guardian of windclan, app. of blizzard/riverclan | jedi padawan | pilot
    [ ... ] windclan ambassador to blizzardclan
    [ ... ] training under han solo and darth vader/holydove and lucy
    [ ... ] hamilsquad w/ alexander, poe, john and lafayette
    [ ... ] GAD | ADHD | Asperger's syndrome | PTSD
    [ ... ] "speech" | thoughts | sign language | telepathic speech | telepathic speech through bond

current status
    [ ... ] mental health: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧
    [ ... ] physical health: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧
    [ ... ] emotional health: ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡
    [ ... ] recovering from sensory deprivation | hallucinations | insomnia
    [ ... ] speaking very little | some telepathy | selectively mute

personality
    [ ... ] anxious | frightened | curious | fidgety | stubborn af
    [ ... ] sensitive | reckless | disregards personal health | extremely loyal
    [ ... ] scared of the dark and silence | terrified of thunder | weary of strangers
    [ ... ] has a big heart but many doubts | believes in the goodness of others

powers
    [ ... ] bond with kylo ren ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧
    [ ... ] bond with darth vader ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧
    [ ... ] bond with lavi solo ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    [ ... ] the sight ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    [ ... ] super senses ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    [ ... ] telekinesis ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧
    [ ... ] telepathy ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧
    [ ... ] shapeshifting ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
    [ ... ] air ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
    [ ... ] electricity ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

confrontation
    [ ... ] semi-difficult to fight but has a hard time
    [ ... ] is incredibly unpredictable | unstable abilities
    [ ... ] will try to stop fight | is a pacifist | believes in you
    [ ... ] attacks in dodgerblue
    [ ... ] no kill | capture, maim only w/ permission
    [ ... ] non-violent actions allowed | avoids eye contact like the plague

links
    [ ... ] biography | theme
    [ ... ] plotting | ask.fm
    [ ... ] voice ref.

HOLD ON TO WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL
    DON'T LET GO, IT'S WHAT MAKES YOU REAL
    lessa ren solo — gray jedi to-be — multiple clans — give me reason to believe

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]@Loki -- It looks good so far!

@Rylie -- Prague and Home could have a private thread if you'd like!

@Misty -- I personally like Lessa's original body, probably because I'm so used to seeing her as a pine marten.

staff friends
    machi loves you; #pechi
    canxer luff u

@ misty
    Both is good !!
    Darth Vader is a cyborg barbary lion. An artificial lion-gorilla hybrid, robotic legs and arms allow him to walk upright and use his hands. At his full height, he is fourteen feet tall. A Dark Lord of the Sith, and former Supreme Leader of the First Order. He wears the axe of Rick Grimes, a knife from Judith, and the eye patch of Bill Cipher on his belt, along with his lightsaber. Sometimes followed by Ivan.

FULL BIO & TAGS

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 500px;]
    [size=9pt]— F I F E R S T A C C A T O M I S T[/size]

[justify][size=7pt]I really love her pine marten form, that's what... I dunno what feels right to see Lessa as, I guess? But a cute little thread with her as a tiny hedgehog would be definitely be fun to see. I'm a sucker for hedgehogs ^.^'

Either way though, is fine.
    [fancypost borderwidth=0; color: azure; font-size:9px; cursor: url(), auto;]
    MOBILE TAGS | updated 07/6/16
    [justify][size=9px]GENERAL.
    Fifer Staccato Mist | 8 moons | ♂ | asexual panromantic | navi mist xx npc | hosting Anubis | sable | windclan | stormtrooper of first order - designation ZW-3286
    Anubis | Egyptian god of death

BODY INFO.
    A sable - Martes zibellina. Fur is black, orange, and brown. Eyes are dark, glow red when angry, blue when happy.
    Other bodies Nightfury dragon. Size of a red fox. Scales are black, glows red when angry, blue when happy.

PERSONALITY TRAITS.
    Calm. Sincere. Conflicted. Emotionally fragile. Vindictive.
    "in a good mood once every eon or so". protective. possessive. sometimes confused.

COMBAT INFO.
    medium. no kill, major injury, capture w/o permission. attacks in bold gray.
    [/justify]
    [/fancypost]
    <br />
    [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;font-family:georgia;font-size: 23px; letter-spacing: 1px;color:black]<br />I&#039;ve watched a thousand times[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;font-family:arial;font-size:12px;margin-top:-10px;margin-left:2px; letter-spacing: 3px; color:#BBE1ED]THE SOUND OF A BURNT OUT HEARTBEAT[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;font-family:arial;font-size:9px;margin-top:-15px;margin-left:3px;color:gray;letter-spacing:0px]fifer staccato mist / ZW-3286 / they/them / windclan/sunfall / sable or dragon / hosting anubis / theme

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]Hey, do you guys think we should make a new WindClan mass adoptions thread?

staff friends
    machi loves you; #pechi
    canxer luff u

That would be cool

FULL BIO & TAGS

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]Ah, alright I'll set up another one later or ask maybe ask someone else to do it.

In the meantime, if you're interested in suggesting a clan-wide plot for WindClan you should check this thread here.

staff friends
    machi loves you; #pechi
    canxer luff u

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:1.5]#8F75C3 for speaking
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    its so good to be in wifi again
    [hr]
    tags (updated 7/24)

[justify][size=10px]general:
    Padmé Naberrie Amidala | no nicknames |
    demisexual | heteroromantic | taken
    advisor | no notable family | 12 moons | July 10th
    ½ [anidala/cosmé] | ambassador to BHR | friendly

physical:
    long furred brown tabby Maine Coon
    - black-lined golden eyes
    albino lioness
    - same eyes
    - reference here
    - simple gold chain headpiece; reference here; gold necklace here
    & gold bracelet here
    albino wolf [current]
    - same eyes

injuries:
    none at the moment

personality:
    diplomatic | calm | motherly | royal dignity & grace | courageous
    can be private about her true feelings | cares a great deal for everyone

confrontation:
    medium physically | difficult mentally
    does not start or quit fights | will attempt diplomacy during battle
    Shii-Cho & Ataru based fighting styles | very low threat level
    attack in #C375AB

important links:
    information on fighting styles [here]
    official biography [here][/justify]
    [ WHEN THE VIOLENCE CAUSES SILENCE, WE MUST BE MISTAKEN. ]
    in your head they're still fighting

[ WC OPERATIONS HUB ]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]Hey, welcome back, Monster!

I just woke up from a nap and I feel dead hahah

Also, we're discussing WindClan titles in this thread you guys.

staff friends
    machi loves you; #pechi
    canxer luff u