THUNDERCLAN ♔ PLOTTING AND CHAT THREAD

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • I have just been informed of some... unforeseen circumstances in my family. Activity will waver..

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE
  • [fancypost=borderwidth=0; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 115%]heyo

[align=center][fancypost=borderwidth=0;font-size:15pt;color:black;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:.9][font=georgia][i][b]HE[/b] IS NOT [b][s][u]ONE[/u][/s][/b] OF US[/i][/align]
  • I'm crying poor Fragile is gonna be following after @Hannibal like a lost puppy just because of the name asdfg

aLSO the meeting that's been long overdue is being made either today or tomorrow

wears a red hoodie with multiple patches || video game enthusiast || listens to old rock || single

• trying to get through another day of school ugh

lmao idk if hanni would care or not

anyone want a thread with this dude?

[align=center][fancypost=borderwidth=0;font-size:15pt;color:black;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:.9][font=georgia][i][b]HE[/b] IS NOT [b][s][u]ONE[/u][/s][/b] OF US[/i][/align]
  • [fancypost=borderwidth=0; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 115%]who makes?

• [fancypost=borderwidth=0; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 115%]ty!

• UPDATE: I'm going to see another doctor in a few days. I'll try and be active again as soon as I have a diagnosis.

[align=center]Gravepaw Alastair-Roux - Domestic cat - Apprentice - 7 moons - Ages 1 moon on the first of every month - ThunderClan - Invisibility - No kill - Ask for capture/maim - Attack in #aaa4a2[/align]
  • Hey what up my Glip Glops,,,,,
    L

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE
  • I wish my problem was having multiple puppies to watch. I'm just stuck doing microeconomics lol

[center][font=georgia]Kristallnacht Schmidt-Varco // Domestic Cat // Medic (15 moons) // Thunderclan // No powers as of yet // No kill/maim // Ask for capture // Attack in [color=white]WHITE[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/oCQBeKq.png[/img]Thanks Zepheryn for the doodle c:
  • I'm helping a new widow with her home.....

• Oh that's terrible.

Also I'll probably only be replying to important threads and threads without any replies until this puppy is trained. Now I'm watching 2 puppies and a toddler's during the day so I'll probably be exhausted for a while, but it'll be easier when she's potty trained.
    Wish me luck and that I don't have mini break downs over poop piles on the linoleum lmao