Pinned WindClan Chat/Plot

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• WindClan Chat/Plot

[fancypost borderwidth=0][justify]if you want to plot out some threads/chat with fellow windclanners this is the place! remember to be welcoming to everyone :-)

[left][size=3]✨ ivy, bloodclan trainee

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marleee ().

• Re: WindClan Chat/Plot

[fancypost bgcolor=Transparent; border: 0px;width: 400px; margin-center: -5px; overflow: hidden; text-align: justify;]/crashes through the window w/ ferny/
      suppp
      at some point, we are all lost<br />many characters are lost, either inactive, dead, or missing<br />they could be forgotten or remembered, and they may come back<br />but i cannot promise<br />because promises are made to be broken

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:500px;][justify][size=9pt]that'd be awesome Marleeeeeeeeeeeee!! (exaggeration on the e)
      crime would you want me to make ours? ALSO we should make private threads in the loner boards so it doesn't become flooded right off the bat
      toxpaw // wind of coming storm

Art Dump // dA

[fancypost bgcolor=Transparent; border: 0px;width: 400px; margin-center: -5px; overflow: hidden; text-align: justify;]gIMME ALL THE THREADS PLS
      man icant wait until i get to show ferny's whole personality :)
      at some point, we are all lost<br />many characters are lost, either inactive, dead, or missing<br />they could be forgotten or remembered, and they may come back<br />but i cannot promise<br />because promises are made to be broken

[fancypost borderwidth=0][justify]crim: https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2405730.0
      wrex: https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2405738.new#new

edit: ooh que, can you make one for otterbrook and fernleaf? HC that he has a tiny crush on her ;~)

[sub]shoves snow into this thread.
      she is open for pretty much anything. i wanna do plots with her and RP.
      she's a "prim and proper" kind of gal who's always got her head in the clouds
      which proves dangerous given her innocent nature gets her in trouble often
      [/sub]
      [size=3][shadow=grey,left]White is cold and always yearning[/size]<br />[b][size=1][shadow=grey,left]-- burdened by a royal test. --[/shadow] [hr]<br />fluffy white she-cat | traditional windclan | ditsy + dignified + overly obsessed with the warrior code

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:500px;][justify][size=9pt]i'm just like, crap
      I have HPs in other clans and I think I'm gonna make em step down like ugh
      OKAY would it be okay w/ you if smokey crushed on fern? i love her already

EDIT LMAO everybody wants fern
      toxpaw // wind of coming storm

Art Dump // dA

[fancypost bgcolor=Transparent; border: 0px;width: 400px; margin-center: -5px; overflow: hidden; text-align: justify;]omg i imagine ferny being slightly passive aggressive to snow and just b inwardly like
      'omg pls shut up for two seconds'

@marleee: oooh~
      will do ;)

@wrex: yES YES

EVERYONE WANTS THAT FERN YO

[fancypost borderwidth=0px][justify]Wrex, if you could make it that would be wonderful!! :^) I'm making food lmao.

And I'll take threads with anyone who wants one!!

And thanks for making it, Marleee B)
      briarpatch | male | traditional windclan | brown tabby | 15 moons

[sub]snow and fern being frenemies is the best idea tbh :')

if anyone wants to make a plot with snow or RP with her, let me know!
      tbh im haivng so much fun RPing here already its relieving a lot of stress.
      [/sub]
      [size=3][shadow=grey,left]White is cold and always yearning[/size]<br />[b][size=1][shadow=grey,left]-- burdened by a royal test. --[/shadow] [hr]<br />fluffy white she-cat | traditional windclan | ditsy + dignified + overly obsessed with the warrior code