WindClan Chat/Plot

The winners of the latest giveaway are: Rose Petals and Azeda!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Dragonball Fighter Z! Check here for more info!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Chara (Undertale)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Vampyre! Check here for more info!
  • German cheese is so much better, you're really missing out. I would always be so excited to get cheese there. Then we moved to Ontario and my mom gave my cheese, I spit it out and cried.

• France has good cheese. Well i wouldnt know, ive never left this hellhole of a country bc money

eci9WTV.png

cloudcatcher - windclan medic || rumi - sunclan trailblazer

midori - wind haven leader || phexides - sunclan goldenblood

tesserae - bloodclanner || dew that sparkles in daylight - torw

• No i live in america, thats why i said i wouldNT know lol

either way cheese doesnt matter to me, it makes me sick

eci9WTV.png

• i am taking french tho, and i hate how my teacher teaches. one more year to deal w her sadly

eci9WTV.png

• Rip that sucks, teachers can be the worst

I had a demon teacher on the first year of taking French. She put me into a chair that was way too tall for my desk so every time that I had to write something, the bottom of the desk would scratch my knees. I kept telling her but she wouldn't listen. Once I tried to switch the chair but she yelled at me. So every time I left that class, I would have sore knees. But we got a new teacher and seating plan for the next semester and I never sat in that awful chair again.

• thanks for letting us know bear, hope you're doing well!

JasperStar| Male| 38 Moons| Windclan| Leader| Bisexual| Brother of deceased Ferret| Best ability: Deep thinker, realist, slightly ADHD| Extrovert, thrives in crowds| Worst quality: Has a hatred for BloodClan, though currently they are allied| PM for capture, major injuries, or possible death|

Lives: 6/9

Played by Jadefeather12

• Jasper needs to keep Condor on a leash lol shes over at Bloodclan again for her "clan check up"

Jasper: I'M GOING TO THE STORE RN MISSY

XD

JasperStar| Male| 38 Moons| Windclan| Leader| Bisexual| Brother of deceased Ferret| Best ability: Deep thinker, realist, slightly ADHD| Extrovert, thrives in crowds| Worst quality: Has a hatred for BloodClan, though currently they are allied| PM for capture, major injuries, or possible death|

Played by Jadefeather12

• ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  wheezes bc my intro thread is so BORING lmaooo

ya'll don't have to respond

i have muse for desertpaw so expect some posts yay!

wowow i'm late to the party, i saw you guys were talking about cheese up there and france has the best

so does italy, their mozzarella kills me

anyone want a thread with des?

KID, GET OFF THE GROUND AND SPIT YOUR BLOOD,

BARE YOUR TEETH, GO DOWN A SAVAGE .。.:*゚:*:✼✿

biography // played by rinnie

• Are cats allowed to visit the moonstone to see StarClan or just medicine cats? I feel like Hawk would go there bc she's grieving for Maplekit.

LATELY COLORS SEEM SO BRIGHT

—— info | and the stars light up the night ・゚✦

• shit echo i have a plot idea for that. since rn hawkclaw doesn't know that cloud just let maple die...

cloudcatcher can bring her to the moonstone so its an "authorized" visit. if hawkclaw dreams w/ starclan, starclan tells her what cloud did. from there she can go and tell jasper, fight him, idk lol

eci9WTV.png

• OOOOOOOO O.O

Played by Jadefeather12