WindClan Chat/Plot

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • [center][fancypost=width: 430px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify; font-family: arial]Ah, I'm planning on finishing up a character's profile soon since today was my last day of school so I'm finally free ;v She *may* have some fam up for grabs after I get her settled in to help with activity,

Also, for plots, perhaps it's not something on a catastrophic level that happens plot-wise, like a fire, et cetera, but more relationship-wise? perhaps something happens between a couple characters and everyone else gets dragged into it bc we're all a little petty let's admit it. As for what it's about I'm not sure, but to toss around a few ideas uvu

• that sounds cool!

we've got a litter for hawk and aster, but aster is the deputy and has no idea that the kits are his

[ren targaryen, thunder that shakes the sky, navvi]

[twitter @awesomekrennic]

• aster can't remember what happened but he knows something did happen, he's just too stubborn to realise he now has kids

• Eyy windclanners
    I just thought I'd drop by because I wanted to ask some questions!
    to clarify this is because I'd like to make a character here whoops

• What kind of personalities are you looking for?
    • Are the genders level? Could one use more?

That's it my dudes thank you

MY LOVER'S GOT HUMOUR

HE'S THE GIGGLE AT A FUNERAL 

• @Cybes
    idk about personalities, but I looked at the registry and there's a lot more male warriors than female, but there's more female kits. That's probably changed now, since the last time that was edited was a month ago.
    If you're thinking about bringing a cat into WindClan, you could adopt a kit from the Aster x Hawk litter. They're due on the 29th of May. Their father is the deputy Asterstorm (played by Riverdale) and their mother is my own Hawkclaw.

I CAN SEE THROUGH IT ALL

And she's about to break

played by echo .

• Ah yes that was something I was gonna say

@Nebula. I can remake the registry cos I think I have more time to update it, it's fine if you don't want me to tho

• I updated Lightning's signature, it says Lightningtooth instead of Lightningpaw. I'm going to change his username after he officially becomes a warrior at the ceremony.

I LOVED YOU DANGEROUSLY !

More than the air that I breathe !

played be echo .

• hey, guys! i was wondering if the apprentice/mentor finding thread was still active or if i should just ask for a mentor for fleetpaw here?

? go stratch your name into the clouds

FLEETPAW & 7 MOONS & MALE & TRADITIONAL WINDCLAN

• [center][fancypost=background-color:; border: 0px; font-family: arial; font-size: 14px; color: #EE82EE]「 twitter — @awesomekrennic

We probably should update that, but you can ask here!