WindClan Chat/Plot

Staff are requesting opinions here!
The new June Spotlight Contest is up! That means we've found some winners for the May Contest. The winners are: Bacon for art and Sheo for writing. Congratulations guys!
ThunderClan is hosting June Festivals to honour their deities! All allies and neutrals are welcome!
  • [center][fancypost=width: 430px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify; font-family: arial]Ah, I'm planning on finishing up a character's profile soon since today was my last day of school so I'm finally [i]free[/i] ;v She *may* have some fam up for grabs after I get her settled in to help with activity, Also, for plots, perhaps it's not something on a catastrophic level that happens plot-wise, like a fire, et cetera, but more relationship-wise? perhaps something happens between a couple characters and everyone else gets dragged into it bc we're all a little petty let's admit it. As for what it's about I'm not sure, but to toss around a few ideas uvu

" MAN IS A WOLF TO ANOTHER MAN "
    - rookpaw, trad. rc + killy, trad. dc + coyotekit, trad. tc

• [font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'] Eyy windclanners I just thought I'd drop by because I wanted to ask some questions! [s]to clarify this is because I'd like to make a character here whoops[/s][/font] [list=1][*][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']What kind of personalities are you looking for?[/font] [*][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']Are the genders level? Could one use more?[/font] [/list][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']That's it my dudes thank you[/font]

MY LOVER'S GOT HUMOUR

HE'S THE GIGGLE AT A FUNERAL 

• [url='https://feralfront.com/user/235658-cybes/']@Cybes[/url] idk about personalities, but I looked at the registry and there's a lot more male warriors than female, but there's more female kits. That's probably changed now, since the last time that was edited was a month ago. If you're thinking about bringing a cat into WindClan, you could adopt a kit from the Aster x Hawk litter. They're due on the 29th of May. Their father is the deputy Asterstorm (played by Riverdale) and their mother is my own Hawkclaw.
  • Ah yes that was something I was gonna say [url='https://feralfront.com/user/72799-nebula/']@Nebula.[/url] I can remake the registry cos I think I have more time to update it, it's fine if you don't want me to tho

kBMidBr.gif  ZQlnJ88.gif 

[asterstorm, shirin]

[twitter @awesomekrennic]

• hey, guys! i was wondering if the apprentice/mentor finding thread was still active or if i should just ask for a mentor for fleetpaw here?

go stratch your name into the clouds

FLEETPAW & 7 MOONS & MALE & TRADITIONAL WINDCLAN

• [center][fancypost=border-width:0; width: 380px; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5; font-family: arial; font-size: 7pt;][center][fancypost=background-color:; border: 0px; font-family: arial; font-size: 14px; color: #EE82EE]「 twitter — [b]@awesomekrennic[/b]」[/fancypost][/center] We probably should update that, but you can ask here!

kBMidBr.gif  ZQlnJ88.gif 

[asterstorm, shirin]

[twitter @awesomekrennic]