Just to pour that mother-f*cker down the drain like me [Paft, boy needed]

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • Everyone had different songs, they all sounded dead. I shake my head then smile. At least they could play. At least they show some passion in music. I walk out of the hall into the main room where families met up for different things. I sit down. Results would be out. I look at the ceiling than smile as my old competition friend came over. She smiled, ''You did great!'' She says. ''I did okay. It would be better if no one was being judged on skill'' I say. She nods in agreement. ''Yeah...'' She trails off. I smile lightly. ''How is multi instrument going?'' I ask. ''I am not doing that any more. I am actually going to stick with violin. I won't be competing though... gotta go!'' She says. She ran off out of the place. I shrug and smile lightly.

[center][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6CjFL2-Sx5s/VgwRSXcAkwI/AAAAAAAAAus/svqwXK6Q8sM/w500-h281/tumblr_neb8kpN6dn1snltj3o1_500.gif[/img] [color=white][font='segoe print']| Music obsessed | Socially awkward | Social anxiety | 8th grade | 2nd chair flute player in school band | Has no life | Has career for life time starting soon |[/font][/color][/center]
  • I ran in and caught my breath and spotted Akira. I smile and walked up to her. "Hey, you did a great job!" I said, presenting the flowers to her. "Your song was really beautiful, I could hear all the emotions you put into it," I add in.

'Cause if you look past the imperfections We are all the same, we're only human.
    And it took me years to see That all those imperfections fit me perfectly.
    weeb — Cool Blog-check it out — roleplayed by 707

• I look at him and smile, "thanks" I say. I take the flowers gently and set them by my violin. "I am just happy people enjoyed it." I say grinning. "If you liked it it means others did to"

[center][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6CjFL2-Sx5s/VgwRSXcAkwI/AAAAAAAAAus/svqwXK6Q8sM/w500-h281/tumblr_neb8kpN6dn1snltj3o1_500.gif[/img] [color=white][font='segoe print']| Music obsessed | Socially awkward | Social anxiety | 8th grade | 2nd chair flute player in school band | Has no life | Has career for life time starting soon |[/font][/color][/center]
  • "Out them all, yours was the best, it felt more meaningful, and some great photos, oh, here this is one of my better ones," I started to say, pulling out my camera and showed her One of the many picture I took over her playing, standing alone in the spot light, with a white violin and playing her music.

(Cause im bored and found a picture i liked)

A small girl with white hair and a blue violin walked up to Akira and smile at her. She seemed to be rather shy but seemed to also have a reason to walk up to her. "H-hello, I really liked your song!" She said softly, then pulled out a sharpie and turned her violin upside down, to reveal names that were scribbled on the back. "C-can I get an autograph? I get autographs of people who inspire me," she said, ver voice only growing softer as she spoke.

'Cause if you look past the imperfections We are all the same, we're only human.

• I smile lightly, ''Sure thing'' I say, I take the sharpie signing the back of the violin. ''This is a nice violin by the way. It looks custom made'' I state quietly. I close the sharpie back up and hand it to her. The little girls shyness reminding me of myself when I am not around music.

(There are some good violin and flute anime pictures

• (i know right? their so amazing! makes me want to play the violin)

The girl smiled and took her sharpie back and smile. "Thank you! And yes, this is custom made, this was my dad's before he passed away," she said, not bothered by mentioning her father, skipping off somewhere, holding her violin up. You could hear her attempt to play the sing that Akira play, but of course it was no where as good. I smiled and giggle softly. The two were quite similar just one was much younger. "That's cute, I wonder how mnay names she had on there," I thought aloud.

• I smile, ''There were about 20 signatures... not counting mine'' I say smiling. ''She's like me, just with one parent instead of none'' I whisper. I turn to Shou, ''People like her are the reason I play. Music is supposed to cheer people or supposed to get them to feel emotion'' I state

• "Music does tend to get people more emotional than any other form of art," I said, holding my camera close then couldn't help, turning it on and took a quick picture of the girl, who swayed as she played. Her blue violin. "20 signatures, I bet there were some who didn't," I mumble,d looking at my picture and nodded, turning my camera back off.

• I smiled, "yeah." I say. (Rushed)

• (I am coming back! Stress of school is slowly lifting so yeah, feeling good)
    "Maybe its just me but I feel like we will see her again," I said laughed and then put my camera fully away, before I checked the time. I didn't know how long it took for judges to decided all the places for people but it should take too long, right?

• I look over at you smiling, ''They mark you whilst you play. They just have to finish printing off the final people who play next...'' I state. ''And I bet the next time I come here. She'll be preforming. And she'll be the best person on that stage with her violin'' I say. I look up at the ceiling before hearing yelling. ''Here it goes Shou.'' I smile.

• "Oh, they do? I guess that's nice," I replied to Akira, and heard the girl playing the same song again, much better than before. I laughed a little and heard yelling. "Huh? Here goes what? The places?" He asked, confused since he was never able to play any insterment. He's tried them all but failed. The only interment he played half decently was the piano but even then, he was still terrible.

• I nod, I walk to the board, "Audiences favorite. I have perfect score but placed as favorite." I smile lightly. And walk back. "I qualify for the round"

• I tilte dmy head, still confused as to what was going on, and just smiled stupidly as Akira went to see where she placed. I zoned out for a moment and looked up as she spoke. "Of course you were, you played flawlessly out there, congrats!" I said.

• I scrunch up my nose, "I played freely." I say. "There's a difference. Flawless can be fallen many ways goods or bad" I state.

• I thought about, pretending that I understood. "Oh, I see," I replied thoughtfully. "I remember trying the violin once, I was plain awful, and they didn't try and sugar-coat it either," I laughed at the memory, It was funny to me now but not then. "Well, I suppose we could head to dinner?"

• I nod, "next competition is tomorrow... This comp had a lot of people in it." I say. I smile, "I wanna see the pictures you took" I say grinning. "I bet they're perfect"

• I laughed and shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not," he replied, slowly leading the way to the restaurant. I pulled my camera out again and turned it on, and started to flip through the pictures, starting from where she came on the stage and to when she went off the stage.

• I look over your shoulder looking, ''They're nice. I like them. Alot'' I say smiling.

• I blush a little and shrugged. "Thanks," I said smiling back, then looked up as I saw the restaurant. "Oh god, this is some upscale food," I said, looking as people dressed nicely walked in. My hand went to my pocket where my wallet is and prayed that I would have enough, and cursed Kai(?i think that was the friends name) as well.