Morganville (p)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Come check out this Book Club for Feral Front!

• " maybe I can convince Eve to help me downstairs and we can watch a movie?," He said
      " You let your feet run wild. Time has come as we all oh, go down. Yeah but for the fall oh, my
      Do you dare to look him right in the eyes?

" 'Cause they will run you down, down til the dark
      Yes and they will run you down, down til you fall
      And they will run you down, down til you go
      Yeah so you can't crawl no more."
    • "sure." He said
      &#039; some people are like slinkys... they&#039;re really good for nothing... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.&#039; -Adarian <br />&#039;why be difficult when with a bit of effort you can be impossible&#039; -Seth<br />&#039;do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.&#039; -Asmodeus <br />&#039;TVs can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.&#039; -Urian<br /><br />
    • sh smiled
      " You let your feet run wild. Time has come as we all oh, go down. Yeah but for the fall oh, my

• Eve came back upstairs, "ok. I ordered the pizza." She said
      &#039; some people are like slinkys... they&#039;re really good for nothing... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.&#039; -Adarian <br />&#039;why be difficult when with a bit of effort you can be impossible&#039; -Seth<br />&#039;do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.&#039; -Asmodeus <br />&#039;TVs can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.&#039; -Urian<br /><br />
    • " " Help me up Eve," She said softly, " Gary and I want to watch a movie

• "ok, sure. I'll take you downstairs. She said, walking over to pull Lee gently to her feet
    • She stood shakilyon her one leg, not able to feel the floor beneath her foot

• Eve kept a firm hold on her, not going to let her fall as she helped her down the stairs and onto the sofa. She then went back upstairs to get Jason while Gary knelt down to go through their selection of dvds
    • she watched him with a smile

• Eve came back down with Jason, lowering him to the sofa as well as Gary put a dvd into the player
    • she sat back, watching him

• Gary sat beside Lee while Eve sat on the other side of Jason, whose eyes had closed and his body had tipped to the side slightly, as if he'd have fallen if it weren't for Eve beside him
    • Lee watched the movie, glancing up qhen the pizza areived

• "I'll get it." Eve said, carefully getting up, making sure Jason didn't fall when she did and she left the room
    • Lee watched her

• She came back with a fairly small pizza and set it on the table near the sofa. She expected that only she and Lee would eat it which was why she got a small one; Jason refused to eat because he always threw it all up again and Gary was really picky over food; usually preferring just to drink blood
    • she reached to grab a slice

• She took a slice too. Gary looked towards the pizza then back at the TV
    • She ate in silence

• Eve did too