plots with an old dude? [reopened]

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • Robespierre Silvan-Grimes, son of Tauriel Silvan (ex-boneclan leader) and Rick Grimes (ex-exiles leader) is a bisexual homoromantic completely white maned-bengal tiger around the age of 49 moons with PTSD due to events in his youth. He's based off of a man known as Maximilien Robspierre whom ruled as a tyrant in the Reign of Terror during the French Revolution.

Recently he's come back, from a long hiatus and is now temporarily residing in the Shadow Veil with his adopted child, Molina (current hp of the shadow veil). Before he disappeared he was imprisoned in SunClan by Suga Arcanium for a betrayal he had made in his youth, only be swept away by Dimitri H. and used as a basic stockholm syndrome bloodbag. Previosuly Rob held the position of Goldenblood/Head of Medicine (assistant deputy) in SunClan, and even before that he held the position of Bandit (hp) in BoneClan. His only real, sexual relationships have been briefly with Kaleidoscope Walker (ex-hp of scarclan) and Pierce (current blizzardclan vice-leader).

In terms of personality, right now, he's real messed up. Cries a lot, angers quickly, speaks to himself, a nervous wreck a lot of the time. But, as anyone, he has his good days and bad. On good days he's rather chirpy, though usually somewhat reserved because of past events. He likes medical stuff, robotics, but isn't the biggest fan of war. He figures everyone from his past hates him so he tends to avoid them or the subject altogether. Rob would rather not be alive -- or, have his name. It had several bad connotations to it. And though he isn't much up for new people he's rather kind once he knows he can trust someone; though, they never seem to get very far when it comes to learning about him as he'd rather not get attached.

Other than that, cuddly, possessive dad who's seen a bit too much.

So, plot away~ ;-)

OPEN TO:

MENTORING Y/C — herbs, robotics, fighting, you name it. rob being an ex-medicine cat and assistant deputy qualifies him quite well for this job. but, an apprentice must be ready for his nervous reactions and sometimes him screwin' up stuff completely. could lead to some nice little plots~

ADVICE GIVING/RECEIVING — he's seen to much war, death, betrayal, relationships, kids. so, he's got a bit of wisdom to share -- but, also a lot to learn in terms of facing his problems. could bring their characters closer together.

HEALING Y/C — wether it's giving y/c a prosthetic leg or healing some seemingly incurable diseases, rob is your guy. could possibly be a long-term develop where the treatment takes time and the two either argue about the time or gradually become more acquainted.

BEING A PARENT — he's kind of a sh*tty dad at times, but he tries. scared to fail at raising his children even though he's anywhere's resident father. many juicy plots could arise from this as rob seems to have forgotten how to be a real father.

KINDA ENEMIES — especially to sunclanners. he has a brand on his chest that marks him as a sunclan prisoner, so they'd definetly be weary. other than that, people who bring up memories for rob i.e. looking similar, sounding similar, to something in his past. could come up w/just about anything. he'd either be extremely weary or try to stay away from your character -- may go as far as him lashing out if they tried pushing the subject.

'ATTACKING' Y/C — may cause harm to y/c because he's in some sort of ptsd fit and is getting to much inside his own head. would consider y/c a threat or otherwise be hallucinating. can play about just about anyway, just ask.

HUMAN AUS — yas, just yas.

BASICALLY ANYTHING ELSE — give me some kind of plot suggestion w/a bit of character background and i can work out just about anything~

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=#161F24; border: none; width: 560px; height: 25px; padding: 0px; font-size: 15px; text-align: center; color: #e6e6e6; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: garamond; line-height: 25px; letter-spacing: 2px;] I do want I want all day, 'Cause I'm king of the world![/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#1F2C33; border: none; width: 560px; height: 290px; padding: 0px; padding-top: 10px][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; border-right: 2px solid #161F24; width: 215px; height: 300px; padding: 0px; background: url(http://i.imgur.com/LvQYBtt.jpg); float: left; margin-top: -10px][fancypost bgcolor=#0A1B2A; border: none; width: 2px; height: 300px; padding: 0px; float: left; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 2px][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#161F24; border: none; width: 5px; height: 300px; padding: 0px; float: left;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#161F24; border: none; width: 2px; height: 300px; padding: 0px; float: right; margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 2px][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#161F24; border: none; width: 5px; height: 300px; padding: 0px; float: right;][/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#161F24; border: none; width: 315px; height: 250px; padding: 15px; padding-left: 13px; float: right; overflow: hidden][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 32px; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: hidden][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: 250px; padding: 0px; font-family: verdana; color: #ffffff; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify]
    Yo, Jasper wants to say hey to the lil' squirt

[insert terrible influence big brother]
    [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#161F24; border: none; width: 560px; height: 25px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-align: center; color: #e6e6e6]template by[color=#6e6e6e] #punki-chan; beware hidden scrolling[/fancypost]

[center]
    [fancypost bgcolor= #161F24;border:groove 6px snow;height:90px;width:470px;background:url(http://tinyurl.com/p2vdn3o) center;font-family:georgia;font-size:60px;text-align:left;line-height:20px;color:#F5F5F5;font-variant:small-caps;text-shadow: 0px 0px 9px black;letter-spacing:-1px]

JASPER
    [b][size=1][sub][sub][sub]I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY!
    [/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 450px; font-family: dotum; font-size: 8pt; text-align: center; color: black;][hr]TIGER -- DEATH HEAD OF BONECLAN -- [abbr=Medium, 13 moons, attack in bold yellow]BATTLE TAGS[/abbr] -- PM TO PLOT[/fancypost]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0pt; width: 310px;][justify][size=9pt][font=Arial]interaction thread?

————— 스물다섯 잘 사는 법은 아직도 모르겠어

hiatus / all characters assumed missing or dead ( +:☽ ) so today, let’s just go

• to be honest lydie would gladly mentor him should you wish it

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-size: 15pt; color: #EAADEA;][b][i]EYES WIDE OPEN WHEN YOU'RE DREAMING[/i][/b][/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: -10px; color: #EED2EE;]MORRIGAN › FEATHERED DRAGONESS › HALF-DEMON[/fancypost]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=; overflow: auto; width: 400px;][align=left][font=trebuchet ms][size=10] Oh ya, that'd be great! I'd don't expect to get a reply so soon from somebody but Rob is only like 4 moons old; I think you could probably start an apprenticeship then but I really don't know. I'll look in the IC rules of BoneClan, it's probably fine though.

Edit: yep, it's fine, the only '6 moon' restriction is battles or raids.

• rad. to be honest she thinks hes a smol cute son but will probably never say that

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-size: 15pt; color: #EAADEA;][b][i]EYES WIDE OPEN WHEN YOU'RE DREAMING[/i][/b][/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: -10px; color: #EED2EE;]MORRIGAN › FEATHERED DRAGONESS › HALF-DEMON[/fancypost]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=; overflow: auto; width: 400px;][align=left][font=trebuchet ms][size=10] Mkay~ Would you like me to make another thread for them or should we just wait for our current thread to finish? lol, I love it.

• we should probably wait, tbh, as muse is a difficult thing.
    ikr she's so salty all the time and he's so calm and nice
    what the heck is he doin talking to the crazy witch lady

• well, i will give you credit there, cx .