Five Nights at Mario's (Private)

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • "I've spent my time time mostly working, being a mother..."

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"This victory shall soon turn into despair!"- Metal Madness, Sonic Heroes

"Knowledge and power, to and fro... jealousy, anger and terror... it's all the same... a mechanical empire is what we need, to clean the slate and begin anew once more... allow me to demonstrate, why a robotic world is the answer to every problem we suffer throughout our pitiful existence!"- Michael Steel/Mecha Sonic, The Chronicles of Steel (A Sonic Fanfiction)

"I was born in this pain, it only hurts if you let it..."- Theme of Infinite, Sonic Forces.

• (I think you’re on the wrong thread... this is a Tails and Sonic talking XD)

“It’s time to grow up, and get wise, come now little one....”

“The best way to survive is all alone...”

“Me among the mighty, you caged at my command!”

“Give up your sweet Fantasy Land!”

“Behold the fading light!”

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

-Open Up Your Eyes (Tempest Shadow’s song - My Little Pony: The Movie)

• (aaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH XD)

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"Knowledge and power, to and fro... jealousy, anger and terror... it's all the same... a mechanical empire is what we need, to clean the slate and begin anew once more... allow me to demonstrate, why a robotic world is the answer to every problem we suffer throughout our pitiful existence!"- Michael Steel/Mecha Sonic, The Chronicles of Steel (A Sonic Fanfiction)

"I was born in this pain, it only hurts if you let it..."- Theme of Infinite, Sonic Forces.

• (LOL)

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• (XD)

• “So uh.... are you gonna answer my question or...?” Tails raised an eyebrow to sonic

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• "Sorry, daydreaming... uh, not all that much"

• Tails simply nodded

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• "What about you?"

• “Yeah nothing much”

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• "Fair enough"

• “So...”

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• "Hmm..."

• “Hey guys.” They heard something as Mario’s spirit was behind them

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• "Yo."

• “What’s up?”

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• "Not much, you?"

• “Yeah not much... you know, stopping King Boo and all the undead bosses from causing mischief in the afterlife, the usual.” He lightly chuckled

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• "Heh, fair enough..."

• Mario nodded

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”