Five Nights at Mario's (Private)

The winners of the latest giveaway are: Rose Petals and Azeda!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Dragonball Fighter Z! Check here for more info!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Chara (Undertale)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Vampyre! Check here for more info!
  • *Crystal also chuckled weakly, nodding slowly

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"This victory shall soon turn into despair!"- Metal Madness, Sonic Heroes

"I have two rules when it comes to living life- 1; I prioitise my friends over myself, always wanting to make sure they're ok before I am, and 2; I will publicly humiliate myself for the sake of other's humour and enjoyment. Don't like either of my life rules? Chances are you won't like me either"- Me, Real Life

"I may not be smart, powerful or popular... I may be bullied, go through hell and hate myself... but I'll be bloody damned if I can't be the best friend that I can be!"- Me, Real Life

"I was born in this pain, it only hurts if you let it..."- Theme of Infinite, Sonic Forces.

• “Crys... May I ask you a favor?”

“It’s time to grow up, and get wise, come now little one....”

“The best way to survive is all alone...”

“Me among the mighty, you caged at my command!”

“Give up your sweet Fantasy Land!”

“Behold the fading light!”

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

-Open Up Your Eyes (Tempest Shadow’s song - My Little Pony: The Movie)

• "Of course Aunt Peach..."

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"I have two rules when it comes to living life- 1; I prioitise my friends over myself, always wanting to make sure they're ok before I am, and 2; I will publicly humiliate myself for the sake of other's humour and enjoyment. Don't like either of my life rules? Chances are you won't like me either"- Me, Real Life

"I may not be smart, powerful or popular... I may be bullied, go through hell and hate myself... but I'll be bloody damned if I can't be the best friend that I can be!"- Me, Real Life

"I was born in this pain, it only hurts if you let it..."- Theme of Infinite, Sonic Forces.

• “Could you... give this to Rachel... please?” She gives Crystal a small box

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• *She swallowed weakly, ears flattening "O-of course..."

• “T-thank you....” She smiled weakly, before her heartbeat became even slower

“We’re losing her!” One medic Toad shouted as others came on the scene, pushing Crystal away so they could tend to Peach

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• *She backed away slowly, clinging the box to her chest tightly.

Oh chaos...

• “How did it go?” The cat asked when Crystal came out

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• "W-well... she seems to have gotten worse, and..." She held out the box. "She wants me to give this to Rachel..."

• “Which... we can’t do...”

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• Bump

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• "Y-Yea... I could leave it, a-at her grave, but..."

• “But what?”

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• "But, you know... if it got stolen..."

• “What even is it?”

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• "It seems like a small box, but what's in it... I have no idea."

• They then saw a lot of Toads coming out of the castle

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• Oh no...

"Did something happen...?"

• They then heard a Toad with a Megaphone day “Attention All kingdom residents! It is our, well.... displeasure... to announce that the princess has passed away...”

”OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!!”

• "Oh no..."