welcoмe... [paғp capтaιn aмerιca]... тo тнe new age

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
If you're searching for a medium paced clan that's gone to the darkside, look no further. HawkClan is a recently turned anticlan with some unique traditions and a strong sense of justice. Though they be but little, they are fierce!
  • Skylar nodded a little. "I mean, if the asshole left of his own accord I'm killing him." She muttered. "But if not, I do want to bring him home.." She didn't want him to die.

When she thought he was dead the first time it was enough.

She was sick and tired of her family members nearly being dead on her. First Ashley, then Tony. She didn't need it to happen again..

"Someone get a message to Ashley that I'm going to fucking kill her husband AND her if she had anything to do with this." She added, taking her jacket from Bucky and pulling it on over her body. Who knew how long they'd be out looking for him? If they needed to buy things on the way, she knew it wouldn't be hard. She had money - mostly thanks to Tony.

"Let's find him." She looked to Steve. "Stay here and keep an eye on Rachael, yeah?"

Hey Hey Hey guys! I am going to be uber busy this year, so my activity may be at an all time low for a while. I have a lot of things I am involved in and the beginning of the school year is always the worst, so please bear with me and forgive me if I don't reply for a while! I will do my VERY BEST to be as active as possible!

Also, go check out this link for an upcoming comic series called Asgard !

((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLf5nH0TL2Q))
  • “Yeah. Yeah.” Steve crossed his arms over his chest. “I wasn’t gonna leave anyways...”

Bucky rolled his eyes and walked over to the elevator and got inside. And then, he pressed the button that would take them to the garage. “We need a plan.” He told Skylar.

“The last person to see him was Natasha.” He’d hate to think that she had something to do with this. But it was a possibility.

“Fortunately, Mr. Barnes, Miss Romanov had nothing to do with Sir’s disappearance. After the party, they spent the night together. She left later on during the night.” The AI informed. “She’s innocent.”

Bucky nodded. Tony had only been gone for a few hours. Since he came back from the event the previous night, he had been cooped up in his room. At least until Loki arrived.

Would Loki hurt Tony? Bucky didn’t think he would. But Loki was very unpredictable.

Very.

He could start messing with Tony out of complete boredom if he hadn’t already.

To be honest, Bucky wasn’t sure why Ashley loved him. Sure, he was pretty, and charming Bucky guessed. But for every possible attribute, there was a negative one. There were probably more cons than pros about him.

He seemed to have been given multiple times to prove that he’s not as malicious people say. But everytime he does something good, it seemed as though he needed to do something bad to equal things out.

It was rather sad, actually.

“Do you think Ashley knows?” Bucky asked. Stupid question, he though. If she knew, she probably would’ve had things under control.

“And do you think he really loves her? Or was the whole marriage thing just a hoax?” He asked.

• "Of course the idiot loves her. I don't think giving her his immortality was just a ruse." It made him vulnerable and he did it.

"But I don't think he will ever be a good person. It's like Harley quin and the Joker."

Skylar grumbled as she went through the place. She sighed as she headed towards the cars. She needed to get out of there.

"Let's go."

Hey Hey Hey guys! I am going to be uber busy this year, so my activity may be at an all time low for a while. I have a lot of things I am involved in and the beginning of the school year is always the worst, so please bear with me and forgive me if I don't reply for a while! I will do my VERY BEST to be as active as possible!

• “Who?” Bucky arched a brow. “Harley Quinn and the Joker? Are these people I should know about?” He followed her out of the elevator and into the garage.

“Let’s take that one.” Bucky suggested, pointing to the infamous white Audi with the ‘STARK’ license plate.

Then, he realised that every car in the garage that belonged to Tony had a license plate with ‘STARK’ on it followed by a number. He couldn’t help but to roll his eyes.

‘Cause people really needed to know when Tony Stark was on the road.

“He always keeps an extra car key under the driver’s seat.” JARVIS informed, ‘causing Bucky to glare up at the ceiling. “Also, I am attempting to contact Thor. I asked him to bring Ashley and meet the two of you at Sir’s last location. The four of you should be able to work out things from there.”

Bucky nodded. “Hmm. He’s helpful.”

“Thank you, Mister Barnes. If the two of you need any assistance, Sir has made it possible for me to be accessed through his vehicles. My abilities will be limited. But I will still be able to help nonetheless. I will send you the address, Miss S-”

“Barnes.” Bucky interrupted, smirking as he looked over at Skylar. “Eh?” He nudged her gently. “Eh? Skylar Barnes.” He mused to himself. “Has a nice ring to it.”

• Skylar was nodding along to what JARVIS was saying. Getting ahold of the two people who could talk to Loki was their best bet. Now, Sky had a sneaking suspicion that Rachael and Steve had something to do with this whole thing, but Loki kidnapped her father.

So he was going to get hurt.

Regardless of who said no.

But when Bucky interrupted JARVIS, her eyes momentarily went wide in surprise before she glared at him. "Right now isn't a time to be messing around, Bucky." She chided, a little annoyed.

He was back to himself she could tell..

She supposed she was getting there too, if she could glare him down.

"Please send the address. I'm not sure how long this will take, but if it takes a while I wouldn't be surprised." She reached under the seat for the car key and put the key into the ignition. Tony would have a heart attack if he saw her driving his precious baby.

• “Right. Of course.” Bucky rolled his eyes, getting into the car and putting on his seatbelt.

Not that he needed it. If they got into a crash or anything he’d be fine.

“Brooding seems more appropriate right now.” He commented, looking over at Skylar and then looking over at his window.

“Sending you the address now.” JARVIS paused. Almost as if he couldn’t talk and send messages at the same time. But, he was just gathering as much info as possible before they got there. Just so they knew what they were walking in to. “His last location was at an abandoned building in Newark, Delaware.” The AI said. “At maximum, it’ll take about three hours to get there.”

Once again, he paused. “I’ve noticed that the building seems to be emitting power from it. Which is unusual because it has been abandoned for years.”

“Sounds like that’s where Loki has Tony holed up.” Bucky commented.

“Indeed.”

This was definitely good. They were getting somewhere and fast, thanks to JARVIS. Hopefully, Thor got JARVIS’ messages that way, when they got to the scene, everyone can try to knock some sense into Loki.

Bucky doubted that it would work. He didn't seem to learn. He acted hurt when he was being scolded but then he turned right back around and did something else.

• "This is serious. That God wannabe king kidnapped my father." Skylar grumbled. She needed to get everything together.

Like her life.

And saving Tony.

"If Ashley doesn't do anything about this behavior I sure as hell will." She grumbled as she put the car in reverse. It was time to head out.

• “I’m sure she’ll figure out something.” Bucky told Skylar. “She definitely doesn’t know about this.” Obviously, ‘cause if she did, this wouldn’t even be happening. While she’d probably agree with the idea of finding a way to get Skylar and Bucky to bond, she’d probably be against kidnapping Tony.

-aaaaaaaannnnnnd let’s just skip to when they get there .... blah blah blah-

Bucky got out of the car and approached Thor, who had been standing outside of the building. The blond looked over his shoulder at Bucky. And once he noticed that it was him and not some random person, he turned to acknowledge him.

“Greetings.” The god greeted, casting a glance in Skylar’s direction. “Lady Stark.”

“Thor. Ashley.” Bucky dipped his head. “Did you get inside yet?” Bucky asked, standing next to Thor.

“No. Not yet. I wanted to wait until everyone got here.”

Bucky nodded. “Okay. Here’s the plan. Looks like two stories. We’ll split up. Skylar and I will check the top floor and you two take the first level. If you find Tony, holler. But don’t engage. It could be a trap. Understood?”

“Of course.” Thor had completely lost hope in his brother, sad to say. The same boy he used to run around and play with when he was younger was not the same boy he knew now.

He was darker. And he had shown himself to be nothing but trouble many times, even when given the chance to do the right thing.

Thor wouldn’t even be surprised if this was all just some hoax - if Tony wasn’t really in here. He wouldn’t be surprised if what they saw in there was just a projection.

And to be honest, if Skylar beat him up, he wouldn't stop her.

Of course, Bucky would probably stop her. Or maybe Ashley would. Or maybe, just maybe, Tony would.

But Thor wouldn’t.

• Skylar glared at her sister. "You better start keeping that boy toy of yours on a tighter leash." She growled out, feeling quite pissed off.

The blonde raised her eyebrow. "I don't control Loki. He does what he pleases. I don't agree with kidnapping people, but I'm sure he has a reasonable reason. There is no reason for him to do so. Besides, it seems like you are back to your old self."

For a moment the two had a stare down before Skylarge caved, looking to Bucky. "Whatever." She grumbled. "Let's go find my father." If he wasn't in there or if he was hurt in any way, Sky would kill Loki for it.

Ashley let out a sigh as Skylar stormed off. She looked to Thor. "He did this for a good reason, I'm sure of it. He wouldn't kidnap Stark for no reason... and he wouldn't risk angering everyone, right?"

• Thor looked at Ashley. It almost seemed as if he was going to say something to go against what she had said. But after thinking for a few seconds, he decided that she was right.

Loki genuinely didn’t mean any harm majority of the time. He didn’t plan on the aliens killing innocents and nearly destroying all of New York. He hadn’t planned for the bifrost to be unstoppable during his little rampage before falling off of the rainbow bridge.

He was just doing what he felt would be good. What he felt was right.

He never planned for his plans to go wrong. They just did.

Bucky glanced at Thor and Ashley before following Skylar into the building. Immediately, he spotted the stairwell and began to walk over to it.

“Well ...” Thor held the door open for Ashley. “Ladies first.”

-

The squeaky door hinges alerted Tony of someone’s arrival. It wasnt Loki though. He was sure. Loki usually just poofed in and out as he pleased.

So, either it was help or ... help.

Even if whoever it was wasn’t there to help him, he was still gonna get them to help him.

He moved his wrists around, trying to see if he could get the ropes off from around his wrists. And luckily, he did. He had been fiddling with them all day. So getting them off had been easier.

He began to wonder how long he had been here. It felt like it had been days. But he didn’t have time to worry about that. Not right now.

Tony got the ropes off of his wrists and hunched over so he could remove the ones from his ankles and soon enough, he was able to remove those.

He stood up from his chair and removed the blindfold he had been wearing and looked around, spotting a door.

So, he headed over to said door and opened it.

• Skylar went up the stairs. She needed t find her father. She was on high alert, ready to kick Loki's ass if needed.

If she saw the guy, she'd start throwing punches.

He took her dad.

He deserved what he got.

Ashley looked to Thor and smiled a bit. "Why thank you." She walked into the building first. If anyone was safe from Loki harming them in this building or trap, it was her.

Loki wouldn't hurt her.

He loved her despite everyone else's doubts. She knew of his true feelings.

He just had trouble expressing them and he was very misunderstood.

• Tony twisted the knob. But unfortunately, it was locked.

“Damn it.” Maybe if he ran into the door enough times, It’d fall.

Like it did in the movies. His shoulder would hurt. But it’d be worth it.

So, he took a deep breath in as he took a few steps back. And then, with as much force as he could, he rammed into the door. Unfortunately, it did nothing.

“Damn it!” He huffed, rubbing his shoulder. But, he didn’t have time to let the pain sink in.

He backed up again and then ran into the door again.

Still nothing.

Fortunately, Bucky had been walking up the hall. And he heard the thump noises.

He stopped walking. “Skylar, do you hear that?”

Again, the sound of Tony running into the door was heard.

“Tony?” He asked, loud enough for him to hear.

But he didn’t get a reply.

“Tony!”

“Who’s that?” The genius’ voice was muffled. But definitely heard. The voice sounded familiar. It wasn’t Loki’s. Not really.

“It’s me! Bucky!”

There was silence on the other side of the door, like Tony was thinking about something. Maybe he was in trouble. “Tony, are you okay?”

Again, silence.

“Uh ... I think I am.”

Tony looked down at his hands, his feet, his legs, his arms. He felt his face. His stomach. He felt okay. “Yes. I’m okay.”

Bucky looked at Skylar. Tony didn’t sound like himself. Maybe Loki actually did something to him.

“You guys found Tony?” Thor boomed, climbing the stairs. And then, he joined Bucky and Skylar at the door.

“Yes. But he doesn’t sound like Tony. Maybe he’s scared?”

“I’m not scared!” Tony exclaimed.

“Stark, you are well, are you not?” Thor asked. “Stand back! I will open this door for you!”

The post was edited 1 time, last by cain. ().

• Skylar wasn't going to waste any time waiting for anyone to move out of the way. She was pissed off aND relieved. The brunette walked up to the door and slammed her foot into it. "Don't you EVER do some crazy ass shit like this again and scare me!" She yelled.

Her foot collided with the door, and she knew the door and the force had hurt her ankle but she didn't care.

Right now she easy focused on Tony.

"Next time you leave I'm putting a tracking device on you and a shock collar." She growled out.

Ashley heard them, but she was looking for her husband. She wanted answers.

"Loki? Loki where are you?" She asked.

• Luckily, Tony had stepped back before Skylar decided to give the door hell. And he wasn’t hurt. A bit spooked. But not hurt. He left the room and looked at everyone, his gaze quickly focusing on Skylar. The threats didn’t sound very nice at the least.

He rubbed his neck. “Ouch. That doesn’t sound nice.”

“Stark! You are well!” Thor boomed. “But where is Loki?”

Tony furrowed his brows. “Who?”

This earned him looks of confusion from Bucky and Thor. The two of them exchanged looks before Bucky spoke. “Tall guy. Skinny. Pale. Black hair? The one that took you.”

It still didn’t seem to ring a bell to Tony. “Loki? That’s a weird name.”

“Accent. He has an accent.”

“Oh! Him! Yeah. Ppffft. I don’t know where he is. But hey, how long have I been here?”

“Just a little under twelve hours.” Bucky replied. “What’s wrong with you?”

Tony rubbed his arms. “I should’ve brought a jacket before I came here.” He mumbled, mostly to himself as Bucky spoke to him. But he didn’t seem to hear anything.

“I’ve seen this before.” Thor spoke. “Loki had used his magic one time on one of my lady friends as a joke. He just simply erased all memories of me - or he tried to - so that he could get her to like him. He failed though. He used the wrong spell and the magic continued to work erasing her memory until she was just ... there. Eventually, she died.”

Bucky frowned. “Did she forget how to walk?”

“Yes. And she tripped over a rock and fell. That was the cause of her death.”

Bucky sniggered. But quickly, he covered it up. “Oh. That’s tragic.”

“We need to find Loki. Hopefully, the same thing that’s happening to him isn’t the same thing that happened to my friend.” He looked at Skylar and then at Tony.

“Tony!”

“Don’t yell at me.” Tony looked at Thor.

“Who is this?” He pointed to Skylar.

Tony looked at Skylar and then at Thor. “Are you kidding me?”

“No. We think you’re going through some memory loss. We just gotta make sure you’re okay.” Bucky explained.

• "That is it! LOKI SHOW YOURSELF YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Skylar shouted, looking around. "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Her own father didn't even know who she was. First Bucky forgot, and broke her arm...

And now Tony.

It wasn't funny.

She wasn't sad or hurt about it either.

She was pissed off.

"ASH DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO PROTECT THE BASTARD EITHER OR I'LL RIP OFF YOUR ARM." She then paused.

She loved her sister.

She did.

But if getting Loki to show up meant hurting her sister.... Ashley would forgive her. It was in her nature...

But that would make her like the despicable being that married her sister.

Ugh.

Meanwhile Ashley flinched hearing the anger in her sisters voice. "Love, this isn't a joke nor a game. Explain yourself." She wasn't pleased.

Especially because no one was with Astrid on Asgard to protect her except for Thor's friends. Thankfully she could trust Lady Sif to protect her. And Astrid had liked them well enough.

But she wanted to spend more time with her neice.

• “Geez. Skylar. Calm down. It’s not that serious.” Tony stated, walking over to her. “Look. I’m not hurt. I’m fine. No one needs to get hurt.” He placed his hands on her shoulders.

After that statement, Loki appeared behind Skylar. Tony spotted him first. And then Bucky and Thor did.

“You called?” The dark-haired God asked.

“Oh. Dude, it’s you! Tell Skylar you didn't hurt me.” Tony let go of Skylar and walked around her and over to Loki.

Loki raised a brow at Tony and then looked at Skylar. And then Ashley. And then Thor. And lastly, Bucky.

“I didn’t hurt him.” Loki said, a hint of annoyance in his tone. “I didn’t hurt anyone. I just did as asked. And had a little fun.”

“Messing with Tony’s mind is fun?” Thor inquired, nearing his brother. “He didn’t even remember his own daughter’s name. That doesn'tseem like fun, if you ask us.”

Now it was Loki’s turn to look confused. “Huh?”

“You screwed up his mind, Loki. He probably doesn’t even remember his own name.” Bucky chimed in.

“Oh....” Loki trailed off, looking at Tony, who was rubbing his hands together.

“No one else is cold?”

Bucky rolled his eyes and took his jacket off. And then, he handed it to Stark. “Here.”

“Oh. Thanks, bro.” He put the jacket on and then put his hands in the pockets.”

• "As... asked?" Skylar began to turn the gears in her head. Who the hell would have-

"FUCKING RACHAEL." She understood that her sister got concerned. And she could get that her sister had the best intentions in mind... but that didn't matter. "I am going to kill her."

"No you aren't. " Ashley respodnded, sighing in relief. She knew Loki wouldn't have done anything like this of his wn accord.. well he would but not now. And not when it would do anything that could hurt anyone she cared about.

"I think I know what is going on... I don't agree with how they went about it, but I know why they did." She said and sighed. This was interesting... Ashley looked to Loki. "You did as they asked and got bored because they took too long. But you helped them." She smiled a bit. He was a better guy than they gave him credit for.

"Ohhh just wait until I get my hands on them..." Skylar growled.

• “Of course I did. I know what I’m doing.” Loki scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest, shifting all of his weight to one foot.

“Okay. Yeah. Hooray. Now fix Tony.” Bucky demanded, pointing to the brunet who had been fiddling with the phone he found in his pocket. He didn’t even respond in the slightest at the mention of his name.

“About that ...” Loki began. “I can’t. I mean, I can. But I can’t. It’s complicated.”

“Well un-complicate it.” Bucky suggested.

“I used the wrong spell it seems. I need to find the spell I used and then find the spell to undo the spell.”

“That’s a lot of spelling.” Tony chimed in, looking at Loki. And then, he looked back at his phone.

Luckily, Loki was willing to fix it. Because he liked Tony when he was all quippy and sarcastic. This Tony was boring.

“Give me a day. Or maybe just a few hours and I will be back to fix this problem.” The god offered.

“Deal.” Bucky nodded.

“Great. Everyone’s happy. Can we go home now? I’m freezing. I seriously can’t be the only one that’s cold.” Tony grumbled.

• Ashley sighed. "I will help you locate the spell. I've gone through your spell books a million times." She was even starting to memorize things.

The blonde looked to her grumpy sibling. "Get Tony home and keep an eye on him. I promise we will fix this. Accidents happen, love." She nodded.

Sky shot her a glare.

"Accidents are not accidents when they involve your boy toy." She wasn't amused by this situation.

In fact she wanted to cry but she was too pissed off to cry.

"You better fix this."

• “I don’t do things on purpose.” Loki stated. “I’m also far from perfect. Which means I do make mistakes.”

“Yeah. He just looks perfect.” Tony commented. “Anyways, I’m hungry! I could go for a burger. Or two. Maybe three. Who’s down.”

“Well ... We should get going.” Loki suggested, walking over to Ashley and extending a hand for her to take.

“I guess we should get going to.” Bucky agreed, Looking at Skylar and then Tony. “Tony, we’re gonna go home.”

He looked puzzled for a second. “Who’s Tony?”

Then, he paused, going silent again.

“Oh. I’m Tony. Duh. Okay. Yeah. Let’s go.”