Flying The Black Flag of Fate (P)

An announcement has been made about the recent bans.
May's Character Development Challenge has been posted!
Looking for a friendly, inclusive community where you can make lasting friendships and form meaningful plots? Check out BlizzardClan!
Want to get into a trad. clan? Check out Riverclan, home to skilled strategists and clever fighters of great ferocity!
Staff are requesting opinions here!
  • OOC: IC: "I'm still confused about a lot of things."
    [color=#808080]All the stories. All of them. [u]~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~[/u] [i]"If you could soldier on[/i] [i]headstrong into the storm[/i] [i]I'll be here waiting on the other side [/i] [i]don't look back the road is long, the first days of the war are gone...[/i] [i]you'll never make it to the great unknown til you keep your eyes open my love[/i] [i]so tell me your strong tell me you see[/i] [i]I need to hear it can you promise me to keep your eyes open my love."[/i] [i]~Needtobreathe[/i] (currently playing Foreststar of trad. Thunderclan)[/color][color=#808080][/color]
  • OOC: IC: "I'm not quite sure what your point there is."
    "Woe unto them who call good evil, and evil good; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter." --Isaiah 5:20
  • OOC: IC: "The point is people are complex and I can't spend enough time with them."
    [color=#808080]All the stories. All of them. [u]~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~[/u] [i]"If you could soldier on[/i] [i]headstrong into the storm[/i] [i]I'll be here waiting on the other side [/i] [i]don't look back the road is long, the first days of the war are gone...[/i] [i]you'll never make it to the great unknown til you keep your eyes open my love[/i] [i]so tell me your strong tell me you see[/i] [i]I need to hear it can you promise me to keep your eyes open my love."[/i] [i]~Needtobreathe[/i] (currently playing Foreststar of trad. Thunderclan)[/color][color=#808080][/color]
  • OOC: JC: "So? I get that, but that doesn't really follow the conversation trend. What are you trying to prove?" Elizabeth asked evenly as she looked up at him.
    "Woe unto them who call good evil, and evil good; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter." --Isaiah 5:20
  • OOC: IC: Polaris laid back on the rocks, "Nothing. I think I'm just babbling, now, too. All this heavy talk is getting, well, heavy."
  • OOC: IC: Elizabeth let herself have a small but endearing chuckle. "So I'm not the only one who babbles then."
  • OOC: IC: Polaris scoffed jokingly. "Tuh! Don't get used to it, it's rare."
  • OOC: IC: "Sure it is." Elizabeth agreed simply with a disbelieving chuckle, all in the name of joking, naturally.
  • OOC: IC: "Hey, how often do you hear me babble my thoughts all over the place?"
  • OOC: JC: "I wish a lot more often, just for this moment." Elizabeth teased with an amused eyeroll. "Or for the increased chance you might say something you wouldn't have originally told me."
  • OOC: IC: "Oh yeah? Like what?"
  • OOC: IC: "I don't jnow," Came the immediate response as Elizabeth sat up to face Polaris. "Maybe you should tell me."
  • OOC: IC: "How can I tell you something I don't know?"
  • OOC:

IC: "Oh, it's stuff you wouldn't want me to know, I'm guessing."

• OOC:

IC: "A noble boy can have stuff he doesn't want people to know? That's a first."

• OOC:

IC: "Hey, I'm trying to be serious." Elizabeth jokingly said, putting on a pouting expression.

• OOC:

IC: "So am I," Polaris chuckled.

• OOC: And my threat worked for me. -_-

IC: "Then give me something serious!" Elizabeth laughed and playfully tossed a leaf at him.

• OOC:

IC: "I thought I did!" Polaris chuckled, pulling the leaf out of his hair.

• OOC:

IC: "If that's your definition of serious, then you're as boring as a rock, or that leaf." Elizabeth teased and playfully (And lightly) punched his arm.